Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

what to do in Manchester - pubs, bars and resturants

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi, would appreciate some advice and suggestions about places to go for a nice beer, some bars and restaurants in Manchester city centre, on a Sunday afternoon/ evening.

Or if you just say the area, an I'll head towards that vicinity, if Manchester has 'area' with lots of bars etc

Thanks in advance.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Depends what you're looking for. The 'cool guys' all head for the Northern Quarter, are around Affleck's Palace, but it can be a little pretentious. Kro in Picc Gardens is nice, and central. Avoid Deansgate itself....a bit chavvy at times, particularly as there's the match showing today. If all else fails, Deansgate Locks is ok. Have a great day

over a year ago

The gay village is ok

over a year ago

For food a must try is almost famous, by far the best burger ive ever had and the bacon bacon fries just WOW

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I misread the title as restraints

By *illyxWoman
over a year ago

Bolton

"For food a must try is almost famous, by far the best burger ive ever had and the bacon bacon fries just WOW"

Seconded, the burgers are awesome! Although I always feel as if I'm not cool enough to be hanging round places like that these days

over a year ago

"I misread the title as restraints "

You would

over a year ago

"For food a must try is almost famous, by far the best burger ive ever had and the bacon bacon fries just WOW

Seconded, the burgers are awesome! Although I always feel as if I'm not cool enough to be hanging round places like that these days "

If youre cool enough to know about it youre cool enough to go! The mint chocolate alcholic milk shakes are pretty nice too

over a year ago

There's a fantastic Argentina restaurant, can't think of its name. A meat lovers dream!

By *uss4321Woman
over a year ago

Manchester

"There's a fantastic Argentina restaurant, can't think of its name. A meat lovers dream!"

bem brasil? Good meaty lovers dream

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"There's a fantastic Argentina restaurant, can't think of its name. A meat lovers dream!

bem brasil? Good meaty lovers dream "

Woah! This thread is a month old!

By *hris148Man
over a year ago

"For food a must try is almost famous, by far the best burger ive ever had and the bacon bacon fries just WOW

Seconded, the burgers are awesome! Although I always feel as if I'm not cool enough to be hanging round places like that these days "

agree, great place to go. Tricky to find

Post new Message to Thread