You just sprinkle on the soil and have flowers within 6 weeks

Just wanted some feedback on the stuff as really wanna try it

I know its a silly subject on a swingers site but who cares

Ive seen worse subjects....lol

xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nope, never heard of it but Roundup sort of works in reverse !.

By *unlovers OP   Couple
over a year ago

rotherham

You have totally lost me

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Is it wild flowers?

over a year ago

just googled it.. looks great stuff if it works.

By *mileydragonWoman
over a year ago

in the stix

just seen it advertised on tv. Looks to simple to be that good! lol Who knows.

over a year ago

It will work….

But so would buying the same selection of seeds at a tiny fraction of the price in individual packets….!.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Any keen gardeners out there every used this flowers magic stuff

xxx"

I'll let you know I bought one from amazon and they sent me two. Used one on Tuesday and saving the other for August. I'm excited!!!

No, I don't get out much!

over a year ago

Need round up on this site

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I bought a couple and liberally dished them out in one corner of the garden. Waiting in anticipation

PS Nothing wrong with the topic at all

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"I bought a couple and liberally dished them out in one corner of the garden. Waiting in anticipation

PS Nothing wrong with the topic at all "

Not just me then!

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"I bought a couple and liberally dished them out in one corner of the garden. Waiting in anticipation

Not just me then! "

Nope - and if we re lucky we might even become trendsetters

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

"It will work….

But so would buying the same selection of seeds at a tiny fraction of the price in individual packets….!. "

With you there soxy, buy some plant food as well, a well balanced one to start with ( growmore npk 7,7,7 ) some coir based compost, save you a fortune, when the plants start plowering use something like miracle grow plant food, ( if you ve tomato feed that ll do,, )

over a year ago

"It will work….

But so would buying the same selection of seeds at a tiny fraction of the price in individual packets….!.

With you there soxy, buy some plant food as well, a well balanced one to start with ( growmore npk 7,7,7 ) some coir based compost, save you a fortune, when the plants start plowering use something like miracle grow plant food, ( if you ve tomato feed that ll do,, ) "

You should be my personal gardener

over a year ago

Love my garden

Any growers out there

I'm doing pepper, cucumber and toms this year

By * Jay69Man
over a year ago

Bridgwater - Somerset

"It will work….

With you there soxy, buy some plant food as well, a well balanced one to start with ( growmore npk 7,7,7 ) some coir based compost, save you a fortune, when the plants start plowering use something like miracle grow plant food, ( if you ve tomato feed that ll do,, ) "

Not a fan of coir based compost, a multi-purpose with John Innes is my favourite.

Tommorite or equivalent tomato food is fine for flowers at a fraction of the cost of Miracle Gro.

Guess what I do for a day job?

over a year ago

I am going to give it a go ....... in my wild part of my garden ... I am no good at this but I think there I will not dig up and think its a , lol

over a year ago

im gonna hunt some of that out tomorrow.. id want the pink n white flowers

over a year ago

I've just watered inside my greenhouse, my toms, cucumbers, lettuces, peppers and grape are doing so well.

I'm no gardener but this garden is fairly big so I've planted raspberries, black currants, white currants, red currants, strawberries and I have dwarf apple and cherry tree's

My favourite is herbs so I have a raised herb garden with 6 types of mint, along with parsley, chives, curry plant and thyme

I just chuck tomato feed at everything as a rule but I dug in bone meal and sprinkled the blood and bone stuffs before planting the bushes and my herbs get herb bio

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Not just me then! Nope - and if we re lucky we might even become trendsetters "

My gardener wasn't impressed but I've the sprinklers on, looking for green shoots...I'm a big kid!

over a year ago

"It will work….

With you there soxy, buy some plant food as well, a well balanced one to start with ( growmore npk 7,7,7 ) some coir based compost, save you a fortune, when the plants start plowering use something like miracle grow plant food, ( if you ve tomato feed that ll do,, )

Not a fan of coir based compost, a multi-purpose with John Innes is my favourite.

Tommorite or equivalent tomato food is fine for flowers at a fraction of the cost of Miracle Gro.

Guess what I do for a day job? "

Thats handy to know I just taught myself to lay slabs and cutting through the turf was hard work

over a year ago

I'm going to add my name to the boring buggers on here too. I've never tried magic flowers but I'm going to now.

I am however very excited about my tomatoes that I've grown from seed. They are about to be planted in hanging baskets. They are growing quite tall and spindly now. They are still inside at the minute. I've got 6 individual pots and I've named them all, Ben is in the lead, hes looks like a cannabis plant, with Lily and Sally close behind, but Timmy, Tabitha and Millie are just single stems.

Its exciting watching plants and flowers grow.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"I've just watered inside my greenhouse, my toms, cucumbers, lettuces, peppers and grape are doing so well.

I'm no gardener but this garden is fairly big so I've planted raspberries, black currants, white currants, red currants, strawberries and I have dwarf apple and cherry tree's

My favourite is herbs so I have a raised herb garden with 6 types of mint, along with parsley, chives, curry plant and thyme

I just chuck tomato feed at everything as a rule but I dug in bone meal and sprinkled the blood and bone stuffs before planting the bushes and my herbs get herb bio

"

Oh your garden sounds lovely and hard work. I have a small garden and a gardener...I like the end results,just don't like dirt...insects...grass...

over a year ago

Have seen it advertised and as a keen gardener would like to try it,,, still nothing like growin things from seed properly though

over a year ago

I'm growing pumpkins for the first time this year. I've also got peppers, cabbages, toms, strawberries, runner beans, lettuces, carrots, spring onions and sprouts. Should keep me busy

over a year ago

"I'm going to add my name to the boring buggers on here too. I've never tried magic flowers but I'm going to now.

I am however very excited about my tomatoes that I've grown from seed. They are about to be planted in hanging baskets. They are growing quite tall and spindly now. They are still inside at the minute. I've got 6 individual pots and I've named them all, Ben is in the lead, hes looks like a cannabis plant, with Lily and Sally close behind, but Timmy, Tabitha and Millie are just single stems.

Its exciting watching plants and flowers grow. "

wow you do love your plants . xxxx

over a year ago

This is the first time ive ever grown anything myself. I usually buy my hanging baskets ready made each year and my garden was already planted with flowering bushes and trees so all I do is water and feed them.

If anyone has any tips for my tomatoes then i would be very grateful and happy to learn

By * Jay69Man
over a year ago

Bridgwater - Somerset

"It will work….

Guess what I do for a day job?

Thats handy to know I just taught myself to lay slabs and cutting through the turf was hard work "

Sorry, don't do hard landscaping, just hard gardening

Trim your bush?

over a year ago

"This is the first time ive ever grown anything myself. I usually buy my hanging baskets ready made each year and my garden was already planted with flowering bushes and trees so all I do is water and feed them.

If anyone has any tips for my tomatoes then i would be very grateful and happy to learn "

I am doing more this year my seeds are coming up .. and having loads of poppies and sun flowers , cosmos and sweet peas and corn flowers ... I have put in all sorts ,

By *o1mrtlcMan
over a year ago

cannock

wow well i hope it all looks very nice for you i would love to plant a few of my own seeds in your garden

over a year ago

"wow well i hope it all looks very nice for you i would love to plant a few of my own seeds in your garden "
well thay are coming up , and so keeping a close eye on them .

By *renchbambi xWoman
over a year ago

Need to know basis

xxx"

Does it make chest hair grow?

over a year ago

xxx

Does it make chest hair grow? "

Like magic lol x

By *renchbambi xWoman
over a year ago

Need to know basis

xxx

Does it make chest hair grow? Like magic lol x"

I've tried using Guinness on my plants! My neighbour said it was full of iron and would help grow them!

I thought a whole can was a little too much so I finished it off. Do you think it will have an effect on me?

over a year ago

xxx

Does it make chest hair grow? Like magic lol x

I've tried using Guinness on my plants! My neighbour said it was full of iron and would help grow them!

I thought a whole can was a little too much so I finished it off. Do you think it will have an effect on me? "

If you share a few cans with me you could have my chest hair all over you

over a year ago

bought myself some today,, aiming to use it tomorrow wooo

over a year ago

"bought myself some today,, aiming to use it tomorrow wooo"
where did you find it been looking today and not found it so far x

over a year ago

"bought myself some today,, aiming to use it tomorrow wooowhere did you find it been looking today and not found it so far x"

local garden centre called Endsleigh.. it can be bought on ebay, amazon and B&Q

over a year ago

"bought myself some today,, aiming to use it tomorrow wooowhere did you find it been looking today and not found it so far x

local garden centre called Endsleigh.. it can be bought on ebay, amazon and B&Q "

Thanks xxx BQ tomorrow for me xxxx

over a year ago

hows the flowers coming on??

Post new Message to Thread