Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Why do gay men have to insult tvs

Jump to newest

By *luvnylonstockings OP   TV/TS
3 days ago

southsea

I just had a message from a gay hairy man on trying to insult me saying I look like Angela rayner(I would fuck her).

When I replies, better that than a hairy sod like him ,he replied by calling me a disgusting dressed oap who looked like the most hated me in the land .

My question what's the issue ,he didn't have to look at my pics .

And it is an alarming trend in gaymen who htpocritaly constantly moaned about straights guys being homophobic.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lowupdollTV/TS
3 days ago

Herts

"I just had a message from a gay hairy man on trying to insult me saying I look like Angela rayner(I would fuck her).

When I replies, better that than a hairy sod like him ,he replied by calling me a disgusting dressed oap who looked like the most hated me in the land .

And it is an alarming trend in gaymen who htpocritaly constantly moaned about straights guys being homophobic.

"

I’m sorry this individual felt it was ok to send you abuse. It’s not acceptable.

Ok so it’s one gay man who insulted you, not all gay men. Bit of a leap to go from one to ‘an alarming trend in gay men’.

By *uckingFutzMan
3 days ago

Plymouth

Two words - feeling threatened

By *avexxMan
3 days ago

cheshire

just a stupid silly man op.. no manners no respect

By *orth_London_Guy100Man
3 days ago

London

Absolutely not acceptable. We need to show some solidarity.

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
3 days ago

Carlisle usually

People I find unattractive try to insult me fairly regularly.

It's just a difference in preferences.

There's no need for them to be a twat about it. But sadly a lot of people don't seem to understand the concept of live and let live, or just turning the other way if someone is being happy in their line of view without causing harm 💜

By *urry BlokeMan
3 days ago

"I just had a message from a gay hairy man on trying to insult me saying I look like Angela rayner(I would fuck her).

"

I once listened to Grayson Perry discussing TV's / trans and the bitching that goes on within the that community

A kind of 'my trans is better than your trans' scenario

I believe this extends to some gay men also - for a group that (quite rightly) seek inclusion, my experience with "the scene" is that it is often very exclusive

I mean in terms of needing to fit certain criteria in order to belong to a certain group - hence why terms like 'twink' and 'bear' exist

I am not going to explain away or apologise for some random guys bitterness and alienation towards you

However, whilst I understand your frustration with the message, is calling him out for being a hairy gay any more helpful?

It just kind of perpetuates the distance between the groups within the wider LGBTQ community

His comments are not universal doctrine

Sorry you have had this experience x

By *lowupdollTV/TS
3 days ago

Herts

[Removed by poster at 28/09/24 11:50:16]

By *eordieJeansCouple
3 days ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

If you’d fuck Angela Rayner then surely that is a compliment and you insulted him first 🤔

By *agatoXXXMan
3 days ago

A Place Where Time Runs Slow

Because they fear you'll steal all the Bi and Fab Straight men.

By *lowupdollTV/TS
3 days ago

Herts

I once listened to Grayson Perry discussing TV's / trans and the bitching that goes on within the that community

I believe this extends to some gay men also - for a group that (quite rightly) seek inclusion, my experience with "the scene" is that it is often very exclusive

I mean in terms of needing to fit certain criteria in order to belong to a certain group - hence why terms like 'twink' and 'bear' exist

I am not going to explain away or apologise for some random guys bitterness and alienation towards you

However, whilst I understand your frustration with the message, is calling him out for being a hairy gay any more helpful?

It just kind of perpetuates the distance between the groups within the wider LGBTQ community

Sorry you have had this experience x"

It’s called ‘trannier than thou’. It’s an attitude rooted in deep insecurity. As I’m not trans but it bothers me. It’s a kind of bullying.

Gay scene is very much masc4masc and fairly indifferent to intolerant of lesser mortals. Fems are generally looked down on.

People gonna people.

3 days ago

southsea

I’m sorry this individual felt it was ok to send you abuse. It’s not acceptable.

Ok so it’s one gay man who insulted you, not all gay men. Bit of a leap to go from one to ‘an alarming trend in gay men’. "

I understand what your saying and respect that ,but on the sister site ,fabguys ,it can get pretty bad

By *lowupdollTV/TS
3 days ago

Herts

Ok so it’s one gay man who insulted you, not all gay men. Bit of a leap to go from one to ‘an alarming trend in gay men’.

I understand what your saying and respect that ,but on the sister site ,fabguys ,it can get pretty bad "

I’m just being a bit pedantic as it’s non sequitur. I don’t go on fabguys anyway, do not seen their attitudes on there but have heard sone can be pretty hostile. Maybe just stop using fabguys and focus on this site?

3 days ago

southsea

Sorry you have had this experience x"

Calling him out wasn't lol ,but it fud amuse me and I thought ,see uf you can take it ,he couldn't he blocked me .

3 days ago

southsea

"If you’d fuck Angela Rayner then surely that is a compliment and you insulted him first 🤔"

True

3 days ago

southsea

I understand what your saying and respect that ,but on the sister site ,fabguys ,it can get pretty bad

I’m just being a bit pedantic as it’s non sequitur. I don’t go on fabguys anyway, do not seen their attitudes on there but have heard sone can be pretty hostile. Maybe just stop using fabguys and focus on this site? "

I get more action off fabguys than here ,and I'm thick skinned ,just posted to show what's out there

By *lowupdollTV/TS
3 days ago

Herts

I’m just being a bit pedantic as it’s non sequitur. I don’t go on fabguys anyway, do not seen their attitudes on there but have heard sone can be pretty hostile. Maybe just stop using fabguys and focus on this site?

I get more action off fabguys than here ,and I'm thick skinned ,just posted to show what's out there "

Ah ok.

By *tephTV67TV/TS
3 days ago

Cheshire

The most abuse I’ve ever had when dressed and out was in Manchester gay village by a d*unk gay guy. He objected that I was in a pub that was mainly for masculine guys. He got right up to my face and was literally yelling in my face.

However his friends led him away before either of us did anything and they profusely apologised. Other gay guys came over to see if I was alright (I was, but a bit shaken up) even offering to buy me a stiff shot of something for my nerves.

In that pub there were more good than bad, it was a one off and that’s how I see it. In all of my time going out dressed I’ve had more kindness than hatred. Dirty looks ? more gay guys than straight people it’s just the way some are.

On Fab a few horrible messages but compared to all of the rest so insignificant that I don’t remember them that well. Sorry this has happened I agree with some of the other comments but most of all Angela Rayner is quite attractive, so his insult wasn’t a good one.

By *iss Boot LoverTV/TS
3 days ago

tetbury

Block and move on, yeah it can hurt your feelings, I know but it's not you, it's them.

Most are lovely on here and on guys as well.

64 is no age xx

By *inaTitzTV/TS
3 days ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Report and block.

I've never had any trouble from gay guys, personally. I did have one Tgirl who had transitioned tell me I was letting the cause down with the size of my tits - she didn't get offered a jelly baby.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
3 days ago

Central

I've been here 25 years or so and not had it. Just treat it like the clear expression of not being compatible for anything at all. Block and move on, after reporting.

By *ea monkeyMan
3 days ago

Manchester (he/him)

"The most abuse I’ve ever had when dressed and out was in Manchester gay village by a d*unk gay guy. He objected that I was in a pub that was mainly for masculine guys. He got right up to my face and was literally yelling in my face.

However his friends led him away before either of us did anything and they profusely apologised. Other gay guys came over to see if I was alright (I was, but a bit shaken up) even offering to buy me a stiff shot of something for my nerves.

In that pub there were more good than bad, it was a one off and that’s how I see it. In all of my time going out dressed I’ve had more kindness than hatred. Dirty looks ? more gay guys than straight people it’s just the way some are.

On Fab a few horrible messages but compared to all of the rest so insignificant that I don’t remember them that well. Sorry this has happened I agree with some of the other comments but most of all Angela Rayner is quite attractive, so his insult wasn’t a good one. "

I had a similar experience in a gay bar recently. I was out with a girlfriend and we shared a couple of kisses. A (d*unk) gay guy came over and got shouty about us invading a gay space.

I very clearly and loudly told him to do one and that as a bi/queer couple we had just as much right to that space. His partner led him away and apologised but it’s clearly a fairly common attitude and occurrence.

I think that some people gatekeep and that includes areas and attitudes of acceptance. For some, being LGBTQ+ means little and community is merely lip service

3 days ago

southsea

"Block and move on, yeah it can hurt your feelings, I know but it's not you, it's them.

Most are lovely on here and on guys as well.

64 is no age xx"

He blocked me lol .

I know he's just a dick ,put it on mainly so he can read the rest of the people arnt picks like him

3 days ago

southsea

"The most abuse I’ve ever had when dressed and out was in Manchester gay village by a d*unk gay guy. He objected that I was in a pub that was mainly for masculine guys. He got right up to my face and was literally yelling in my face.

On Fab a few horrible messages but compared to all of the rest so insignificant that I don’t remember them that well. Sorry this has happened I agree with some of the other comments but most of all Angela Rayner is quite attractive, so his insult wasn’t a good one. "

I realised I should have said the current trend ,as it's only guys that have a inferiority complex shout the abuse and a vast majority just mind there own business, but to be honest I wasn't hurt ,just wanted to call him out as I'm sure he read this

By *MisschiefxTV/TS
3 days ago

London

Social identity theory and in group out group theory.

People think they have ownership over a certain identity and want to police how people can behave and look in that identity. Also known as dipshits. Fuck em.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
3 days ago

King's Crustacean

I think you were the first to throw out an insult.

Both as bad as each other.

3 days ago

southsea

"I think you were the first to throw out an insult.

Both as bad as each other. "

how do you get that ,you haven't read the message ?

So I stick pics on here and get a insult and we are both as bad as each other lol

3 days ago

southsea

Both as bad as each other. how do you get that ,you haven't read the message ?

So I stick pics on here and get a insult and we are both as bad as each other lol"

From someone who dudes her profile ?

By *rightonsteveMan
3 days ago

Brighton - even Hove!

What’s wrong with Angela Rayner? I think she looks quite nice.

By *rightonsteveMan
3 days ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"What’s wrong with Angela Rayner? I think she looks quite nice. "

Well, that was a thread killer

By *eroLondonMan
3 days ago

Mayfair

The only TVs that I would insult would be the Bang & Olufsen™ ones. 📺

You, OP, are ❣️.

3 days ago

southsea

"What’s wrong with Angela Rayner? I think she looks quite nice. "

I'd fuck her ,but off his second mail he obviously thought she was ugly and not a nice person .

To be honest when he first messaged me I mistook it for angela Rippon lol

3 days ago

southsea

Thanx

By *rightonsteveMan
3 days ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"The only TVs that I would insult would be the Bang & Olufsen™ ones. 📺

You, OP, are ❣️."

They sound like two Danish swingers.

By *riel13Woman
3 days ago

Northampton

Same as all the other people that like to insult others... Usually self hate

By *amantha_NiteTV/TS
3 days ago

The beautiful Lake District

Well i think Angel Rayner is a rather hot Redhead,that aside,i hope you reported the messager OP?

Generally ive not notiecd much dislike for Tgirls/Trans from the Gay male community although they do seem to like being entertained by some rather dubious Drag acts hehe

By *obyn GravesTV/TS
3 days ago

1127 walnut avenue

I've had one on fabguys.. hiding behind a silhouette as a profile photo..who was giving it some..thou I gave it back..he then informed me he was going to put my photos on Facebook.. when I told him most were already on there..he fucked off .. never had any trouble or abuse in gay bars... though I do tend to look like an outlaw biker in drag 😹

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS
3 days ago

chichester

I have had this multiple time from the gay boys when in gay pubs / bars. Few times an idiot got aggressive in my face poking me. So I just headbutted him out cold Insects these men at times

By *avexxMan
3 days ago

cheshire

On Fab a few horrible messages but compared to all of the rest so insignificant that I don’t remember them that well. Sorry this has happened I agree with some of the other comments but most of all Angela Rayner is quite attractive, so his insult wasn’t a good one.

I have had this multiple time from the gay boys when in gay pubs / bars. Few times an idiot got aggressive in my face poking me. So I just headbutted him out cold Insects these men at times "

,,, really

By *ottom charlieMan
3 days ago

washington

"

its just pick on a guy who is 1 down on the pecking order,,, they get stick so need someone to give it too,,,

By *tephTV67TV/TS
3 days ago

Cheshire

I have had this multiple time from the gay boys when in gay pubs / bars. Few times an idiot got aggressive in my face poking me. So I just headbutted him out cold Insects these men at times "

I could’ve hit him I did box in the Army (admittedly it was called milling and it was a free for all) but I have this fear of being arrested when dressed. I wouldn’t mind but I was with two lesbians and three gay guys, the only reason I was in the bar. Yes I was the most feminine one in the group

I must admit not been out for awhile so with the general attitude towards the Trans community I can only see things getting worse.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
3 days ago

King's Crustacean

So I stick pics on here and get a insult and we are both as bad as each other lol"

I got it from your first message.

You insulted him. You say so clearly.

2 days ago

southsea

So I stick pics on here and get a insult and we are both as bad as each other lol

You insulted him. You say so clearly."

But you didn't, I said he was trying to insult me by say I looked like Angela rayner .he actually compounded what he thought of her in the return message .

But bekeave what you wish ,I don't really care

2 days ago

southsea

But you didn't, I said he was trying to insult me by say I looked like Angela rayner .he actually compounded what he thought of her in the return message .

But bekeave what you wish ,I don't really care "

Still hid thougb

By (user no longer on site)
2 days ago

Probably because he realised you were being an arse about his compliment and so he wasn't gonna get laid dear.

By *immyinreadingMan
2 days ago

henley on thames

But bekeave what you wish ,I don't really care "

You seem to have taken the Angela Rayner comparison as an insult, and then things escalated.

Why did you take offence at the comparison? Particularly since you say you find her attractive yourself?

And did you report the poster?

By *immyinreadingMan
2 days ago

henley on thames

You insulted him. You say so clearly."

Yeah that’s how it reads alright.

By *ansexual65Man
2 days ago

Salisbury

I would never insult lady tv or ts they are all beautiful one way or another being pansexual I love a variety but must admit nothing sexier than a tv/ts

By *erfHerder74Man
2 days ago

Greenock

That’s sad that you experienced that.

With gay men and straight men there’s a lot of internalised homophobia

If they need to insult you it’s their own issues they are showing

By *eniseStockingsTV/TS
2 days ago

Salisbury

Totally his loss, I think you're very pretty

By *n at the DeeP endCouple
2 days ago

Manchester

Having a few gay and lesbian family members, we've been on many a night out in the village in Manchester over the last 20 years. So many gays and lesbians hate on each other and seem to have a mutual disrespect for TV/TS's.

These 'groups' if you will, have little in common regarding their sexuality.

Does anyone else see the irony in LGBT "community"?

Not taking the piss here, just a genuine observation and question.

P.s please do not send the alphabet mafia after me for missing off any letters or symbols that may have been added to the acronym.

Mr x

2 days ago

Manchester

I would like to pre-empt any negativity around that last part by explaining how I recieved a telling off from a d*unk university student for saying LGBT. Apparently I was showing a lack of respect for the other community members and my language was not very inclusive. There were a few expletives in their rant.

I did not engage in a debate as I find it is hard to reason with the angry, young, virtue signalling people of today. Especially when they're d*unk.

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS
2 days ago

chichester

"I would like to pre-empt any negativity around that last part by explaining how I recieved a telling off from a d*unk university student for saying LGBT. Apparently I was showing a lack of respect for the other community members and my language was not very inclusive. There were a few expletives in their rant.

I did not engage in a debate as I find it is hard to reason with the angry, young, virtue signalling people of today. Especially when they're d*unk."

D*unk people are a waste of space fullstop to even communicate with in debate

2 days ago

Manchester

"D*unk people are a waste of space fullstop to even communicate with in debate "

I like to think i'm still capable. Right up to the point where I fall asleep

By *alm_one4Man
2 days ago

RM16

I always think, that any homophobia, where ever it originates from , Straight , Bi, Gay , Lesbian, wherever, is generally based on a fear that if they tried it, they might like it, and that’s frightens them.

2 days ago

Manchester

"I always think, that any homophobia, where ever it originates from , Straight , Bi, Gay , Lesbian, wherever, is generally based on a fear that if they tried it, they might like it, and that’s frightens them. "

Or perhaps they were just raised by/around intolerant fcuking degenerates

By *ts the taking part thatMan
2 days ago

southampton

How is that an insult other than her politics. Female & red hair, isn't that what you wish to achieve in your look?

By *allerthanaverage79Man
2 days ago

Ayrshire

"I always think, that any homophobia, where ever it originates from , Straight , Bi, Gay , Lesbian, wherever, is generally based on a fear that if they tried it, they might like it, and that’s frightens them. "

Yeah, that's the limit of why it might be.... obviously highly qualified in psychology! 🤣

By *lex46TV/TS
2 days ago

Near Wells

There are gay men who don’t like anything about women, they don’t find them sexy or attractive. They don’t even like ladies clothing.

That’s no excuse for being so rude but I would take looking like Angela Rayner as a compliment.

2 days ago

southsea

"How is that an insult other than her politics. Female & red hair, isn't that what you wish to achieve in your look? "

Not really ,and his following message showed he thought she was vile and ugly .I think she's hot lol

2 days ago

southsea

Yeah that’s how it reads alright. "

Yes after the insult for no reason ,I retaliated ,I'm bad

By *awpleasureMan
2 days ago

Sutton Coldfield

You had a bad experience which was out of order but no need for the sweeping generalisation

By *etitesaraTV/TS
2 days ago

rochdale

I have had this multiple time from the gay boys when in gay pubs / bars. Few times an idiot got aggressive in my face poking me. So I just headbutted him out cold Insects these men at times

I could’ve hit him I did box in the Army (admittedly it was called milling and it was a free for all) but I have this fear of being arrested when dressed. I wouldn’t mind but I was with two lesbians and three gay guys, the only reason I was in the bar. Yes I was the most feminine one in the group

I must admit not been out for awhile so with the general attitude towards the Trans community I can only see things getting worse. "

Must admit, I'm a lot more hesitant about going out dressed these days.

By *agatoXXXMan
2 days ago

I must admit not been out for awhile so with the general attitude towards the Trans community I can only see things getting worse.

Must admit, I'm a lot more hesitant about going out dressed these days."

It's getting too cold to go out naked,though.🥶

By *immyinreadingMan
2 days ago

henley on thames

"D*unk people are a waste of space fullstop to even communicate with in debate

I like to think i'm still capable. Right up to the point where I fall asleep "

Fist point. The sweet spot is the period where you are unbeatable at pool, which is shortly followed by the bit where you’re not sure which balls you’re on

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS
2 days ago

chichester

It's getting too cold to go out naked,though.🥶"

other day I was walking on the beach for my steps ... and there was 2 older guys sat naked in dunes ,, now the sun was semi out but it was like 14 temp lol

By *immyinreadingMan
2 days ago

henley on thames

I don’t buy the “fear” idea, and therefore don’t agree with “phobia” being used to describe obnoxious or discriminatory behaviour.

I find it far more likely that some people like taking the piss out of anyone unconventional, or anyone who doesn’t conform to their own social / world view. They feel that anyone “different” is just weird or wrong, and it’s ok to slag them off, or worse.

By *immyinreadingMan
2 days ago

henley on thames

It's getting too cold to go out naked,though.🥶

other day I was walking on the beach for my steps ... and there was 2 older guys sat naked in dunes ,, now the sun was semi out but it was like 14 temp lol "

The sun was semi out?

That’s the only semi when it’s that cold

By *immyinreadingMan
2 days ago

henley on thames

"

How do you feel now about the generalisation you made in the heading on this thread?

1 day ago

southsea

How do you feel now about the generalisation you made in the heading on this thread? "

Maybe a bit hasty .but on fabguys the few seem to shout loudest

By *ama bamaMan
1 day ago

dalkeith

I have posted several threads about TGirl and Trans. The Tranphobic guys do get worked up about them. To the point I was defending the girls and admin ended up banning me from threads for a few days. Expecting a ban for this comment soon. You girls are unique beautiful women and we do appreciate you all.

By *lowupdollTV/TS
17 hours ago

Herts

I’ve just had abuse on here. First time in ages Reported so not sure what he gets out of it.

By *iker JackMan
17 hours ago

Wolverhampton

"I’ve just had abuse on here. First time in ages Reported so not sure what he gets out of it. "

🥺😢

By *hilmeup85Man
16 hours ago

Glasgow

I really, really don't get what anyone gets from insulting anyone.

What's the fucking point except either you are wanting to make yourself feel good and being an arse does that for you.

Or you are ok with making people feel shit because someone is different to you.

By *agatoXXXMan
16 hours ago

"I really, really don't get what anyone gets from insulting anyone.

What's the fucking point except either you are wanting to make yourself feel good and being an arse does that for you.

Or you are ok with making people feel shit because someone is different to you."

What they get out of insults is venting about their own inadequaces.

By *lowupdollTV/TS
16 hours ago

Herts

What they get out of insults is venting about their own inadequaces. "

You may have a point. I would not be suprised if most of the people sending abuse on here fit a certain profile type

By *immyinreadingMan
6 hours ago

henley on thames

You may have a point. I would not be suprised if most of the people sending abuse on here fit a certain profile type

"

What profile type is that then?

By *lowupdollTV/TS
6 hours ago

Herts

What profile type is that then? "

I’m not saying I know what that is - but there will be a pattern,

Post new Message to Thread