By *MisschiefxTV/TS
24 hours ago

London

Highly recommend

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *exycarlashane181Couple
23 hours ago

Leamington Spa

A lot of guys ask me to do this to them when they visit. I do have a strap on but never used it on a guy.. Does anyone know as a woman, what will I get from doing this if anything

By *ikerboylee OP   Man
23 hours ago

dudley

Would it turn u on knowing your in complete control

By *exycarlashane181Couple
23 hours ago

Leamington Spa

"Would it turn u on knowing your in complete control "

Probably not I don't really do the dominant thing... I like being tied up and teased as a rule

By *arakiss12TV/TS
21 hours ago

Bedford

"A lot of guys ask me to do this to them when they visit. I do have a strap on but never used it on a guy.. Does anyone know as a woman, what will I get from doing this if anything "

Winter fuel allowance when you retire.

By *otwifecouple6988Couple
21 hours ago

poole

We love it

By *arakiss12TV/TS
21 hours ago

Bedford

I love being done with a strap on. Had it done a fair few times privately and in clubs.

One lady told me she liked the feel of it rubbing her clit while she was fucking me. I love being grabbed by my hips.

By *ringo1969Man
21 hours ago

salisbury

Always looking for my pegging cherry to be taken!

By *ereforfunxxMan
20 hours ago

wirral

Really want to try this

By *enny smudgeMan
6 hours ago

Reading

Love it. I cum so much more when being pegged.x

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
6 hours ago

Carlisle usually

Having been pegged by a woman, I can thoroughly enjoy the thrill and physical stimulation from it.

But, when being the pegger rather than the pegged, I need to be actually into the person to enjoy it. To get off on their reactions and enjoy playing that role so opposed to my usual one with someone I care about. In terms of physical stimulation it is very lacking compared to pretty much any other sexual act, almost all of which require a lot less physical exertion on my part to do.

So I'm only interested in pegging long term partners. But I would happily engage with any pretty girl with a strap on at girls nights, if I didn't get so damn shy at them anyway 💜

By *idnight0810Couple
6 hours ago

Llandrindod Wells

We love it

By *ansoffateMan
5 hours ago

Sagittarius A

"Having been pegged by a woman, I can thoroughly enjoy the thrill and physical stimulation from it.

But, when being the pegger rather than the pegged, I need to be actually into the person to enjoy it. To get off on their reactions and enjoy playing that role so opposed to my usual one with someone I care about. In terms of physical stimulation it is very lacking compared to pretty much any other sexual act, almost all of which require a lot less physical exertion on my part to do.

So I'm only interested in pegging long term partners. But I would happily engage with any pretty girl with a strap on at girls nights, if I didn't get so damn shy at them anyway 💜"

I was recently informed that the term pegging only applies when a man is receiving, although the person had no answer to what the term was when it was a woman. I think I am just going to rebel and use it anyway, live life on the edge and all that.

All that being said, I completely get where you are coming from, when describing the sensual pleasure, with an intimate partner.

By *lemFandango23TV/TS
5 hours ago

Clarston

I enjoy back door action but I have yet to find a woman for pegging, was at a mistress and she used too large a dildo to start and we could not continue, use my own dildo for fun these days but need someone to use it on me now

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
5 hours ago

Carlisle usually

"I was recently informed that the term pegging only applies when a man is receiving, although the person had no answer to what the term was when it was a woman. I think I am just going to rebel and use it anyway, live life on the edge and all that."

Given recent conversations on here as to what constitutes something as expectedly straightforward as sex, I'm willing to accept that other people are welcome to have other definitions and definitive lines, but that I will continue to use terms as I see fit.

The act of pegging for me is defined by a strap on and penetration. Some say it only counts if it's a cis woman fucking a cis man, or only if it's anal, or only if the third moo of Jupiter is in Virgo or whatever. But I'm okay with my definition 💜

By *orphia2003Woman
4 hours ago

Tonypandy.

I've pegged quite a few guys in both a BDSM and a sexual dynamic. Both very different indeed. The BDSM was about control, power exchange and playing with gender norms.

Sexually, it's a lot more intimate.

Both requite a great deal of trust, and there really needs to be some sort of connection with the guy for me to enjoy it.

No, that doesn't mean I'm looking to peg anyone, so don't ask thanks.

By *ecky and justCouple
4 hours ago

Godalming

We love it.

It’s often in our kink nights.

By *ansoffateMan
3 hours ago

Sagittarius A

"I was recently informed that the term pegging only applies when a man is receiving, although the person had no answer to what the term was when it was a woman. I think I am just going to rebel and use it anyway, live life on the edge and all that.

Given recent conversations on here as to what constitutes something as expectedly straightforward as sex, I'm willing to accept that other people are welcome to have other definitions and definitive lines, but that I will continue to use terms as I see fit.

The act of pegging for me is defined by a strap on and penetration. Some say it only counts if it's a cis woman fucking a cis man, or only if it's anal, or only if the third moo of Jupiter is in Virgo or whatever. But I'm okay with my definition 💜"

Thank you for your feedback. I feel reassured that my position on this matter was appropriate now. 😁

Post new Message to Thread