Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Is rimming even taboo anymore?!

Jump to newest

By *rucey_BigBalls OP   Man
1 day ago

London

I've finding women are more than down to rim men very regularly now. I always assumed men didn't mind giving it as much as women, was that always false?!

I'm talking vanilla dating world here too, not just us kinky types!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *8on33Man
1 day ago

winfrith

Their is an element of risk that at some point you'll lick shit now I don't know about you but for me that makes it taboo.

By *icolerobbieCouple
1 day ago

walsall

"Their is an element of risk that at some point you'll lick shit now I don't know about you but for me that makes it taboo."

Sounds like a shitty job to me.

By *lowupdollTV/TS
1 day ago

S. Herts

I can understand a gay top rimming a bottom (as bottoms maintain douching etc) but I can’t imagine the other way around.

By *8on33Man
1 day ago

winfrith

"Their is an element of risk that at some point you'll lick shit now I don't know about you but for me that makes it taboo.

Sounds like a shitty job to me."

Where theirs muck theirs brass .

By *agnar73Man
1 day ago

Glasgow

Was it ever taboo?

Sort of went ‘oh that’s what it’s called’ when I first saw ‘rimming’ as the description

By *lovetoowatchMan
1 day ago

Sheffield

I think its more that men are more opened to enjoy itnot that it got less taboo

By *inaTitzTV/TS
1 day ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I was at a gig once, where a very bad comedian was basically using their 5 minutes to slag off their ex in front of a paying audience.

The main thing on the charge sheet was that he liked to rim her.

The audience couldn't have given any less of a fuck

By *elix SightedMan
1 day ago

Cloud 8

Probably depends on hairiness level. Especially if there are free dingleberries to chew on.

By *eordieJeansCouple
1 day ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

I think it’s fairly common. I work with all men and we talk about these things. I’d guess that 70% have been rimmed maybe another 10% won’t admit to it for fear of being called gay and then the other 20% probably have missionary once a year so rimming is way too adventurous for them.

By *andyman8607Man
1 day ago

sandhurst

Never had it. Never done it to anyone. I really don't know what the appeal is if I am honest maybe I am missing a trick not sure. But never really meet anyone who is actually into that kind of thing.

By *lowupdollTV/TS
1 day ago

S. Herts

FYI it’s amazing when done well.

By *rill PhilMan
1 day ago

Crediton

I do not want my mouth on someone's asshole. And I am pretty convinced that I would not enjoy having someone's mouth on my asshole

By *seYou267Man
1 day ago

somewhere

"I've finding women are more than down to rim men very regularly now. I always assumed men didn't mind giving it as much as women, was that always false?!

I'm talking vanilla dating world here too, not just us kinky types!"

Absolutely not for me! I think this should be shown on your profile if you’re into that as personally I’d avoid it at all costs! Fair enough to those who enjoy it though crack on literally

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple
1 day ago

Lincoln

"I think its more that men are more opened to enjoy itnot that it got less taboo"

☝ Men are more comfortable being pillow princes 😎

LvM

By *ong-leggedblondWoman
1 day ago

Next Door

"Probably depends on hairiness level. Especially if there are free dingleberries to chew on."

🤢

By *entfootloverMan
1 day ago

Sevenoaks

"I've finding women are more than down to rim men very regularly now. I always assumed men didn't mind giving it as much as women, was that always false?!

I'm talking vanilla dating world here too, not just us kinky types!"

Surely that's a good thing?

By *umfun24Man
1 day ago

wilmslow

I’ve never done it or had it done. In my mind it’s too unpleasant to think about. Can someone explain what the appeal is? Is it the mental side where there is an excitement of moving away from the normal, or is there a physical, sensual feeling that can’t be achieved any other way?

By *entfootloverMan
1 day ago

Sevenoaks

"I’ve never done it or had it done. In my mind it’s too unpleasant to think about. Can someone explain what the appeal is? Is it the mental side where there is an excitement of moving away from the normal, or is there a physical, sensual feeling that can’t be achieved any other way?"

Giving: mental appeal you're doing something taboo; esp. if you get off giving others pleasure

Receiving: it's definitely physically pleasurable

By *he Silver FuxMan
1 day ago

Uttoxeter

"Their is an element of risk that at some point you'll lick shit now I don't know about you but for me that makes it taboo."

🤢🤮

FFS

Whilst I enjoy a bit of a tickle and tongue every now and again from a naughty lass, under no circumstances would I let that happen unless I am spotlessly clean inside and out

By *he Silver FuxMan
1 day ago

Uttoxeter

"I’ve never done it or had it done. In my mind it’s too unpleasant to think about. Can someone explain what the appeal is? Is it the mental side where there is an excitement of moving away from the normal, or is there a physical, sensual feeling that can’t be achieved any other way?"

It’s a definite erogenous zone and the sexual arousal is definitely heightened by the ‘taboo’ nature of it. For me being absolutely confident in clean conditions is essential to relax and enjoy.

Even women I know who don’t ‘do’ anal find it incredibly arousing when being orally pleasured having a finger tip just resting or moving gently around their arsehole (how crude, sorry ‘leather bagel’🥯).

As they say.. don’t knock it ‘til you try it.. 😈

By *erfHerder74Man
1 day ago

Greenock

As a queer man, I’m really not a fan and don’t see why every gay man wants it

I’ve yet to meet a man I want to shove his ass in my face lol

Post new Message to Thread