Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Fed up with men who just want to talk dirty

Jump to newest

By *ingdang OP   TV/TS
3 days ago

Manchester

Fed up with men who just want to dirty. As soon as you mention about meeting up, they stop talking. Seems like more than half of the men here are like that. Do you feel the same?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *idnightMuseWoman
3 days ago

Dreamville

Yes. Just cut them off as soon as you see warning signs; don't wait to be disappointed.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

3 days ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

I'm not looking for men.

But the same would apply to any couples or woman I was engaging with.

If the sole subject of conversation from the get go was sexual? I'd cut it dead after a message or two.

By *idnightMuseWoman
3 days ago

Dreamville

"I'm not looking for men.

If the sole subject of conversation from the get go was sexual? I'd cut it dead after a message or two."

As soon as I get the dreaded "soooo what are you into?" message I roll my eyes and delete. Next!

By *ulie.your. bottom. slutTV/TS
3 days ago

Glasgow

"Fed up with men who just want to dirty. As soon as you mention about meeting up, they stop talking. Seems like more than half of the men here are like that. Do you feel the same?"

Definitely, but you soon can spot them. Just don't feed the filth talk.

By *atboynogymMan
3 days ago

kettering

I deffo do t envy you ladies

By *nnocentOneWoman
3 days ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

It's the "meet now" type messages that annoy me. Obviously just looked at pics & not read the specifics on profile

By *atnip make me purrWoman
3 days ago

Reading

I shut it down immediately.

By *toC Thats MeWoman
3 days ago

Sheffield

If the sole subject of conversation from the get go was sexual? I'd cut it dead after a message or two.

As soon as I get the dreaded "soooo what are you into?" message I roll my eyes and delete. Next! "

Instant no from me too.

By *riel13Woman
3 days ago

Northampton

It's why I don't do dirty talk with people I haven't met

By *anchesterGuy1Man
3 days ago

Manchester

Do people really do that, I always try to find out about the person/ couple, just try to have a normal convo, which seems to.be quite difficult on here at times......

Who in the world would want to respond to a meet now request, especially in this day and age where they appears to be a resident crackpot in each city/ town and village

By *lowupdollTV/TS
3 days ago

S. Herts

Would help a bit if the dirty talk was any good..

By *nnocentOneWoman
3 days ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Exactly that! My safety is paramount! Too many idiots on here give genuine men a bad name also.

By *ulie.your. bottom. slutTV/TS
3 days ago

Glasgow

"It's the "meet now" type messages that annoy me. Obviously just looked at pics & not read the specifics on profile "

Your right about those ones. You can right on your profile whatever you want and they still ask meet now.

But OP was talking about ones that don't seem to want to meet, just have wank talk.

By *ad NannaWoman
3 days ago

East London

As soon as I get the dreaded "soooo what are you into?" message I roll my eyes and delete. Next! "

I tell them I'm into getting to know men so we can connect and find compatibility.

Or, I say jigsaw puzzles.

By *rimson_RoseWoman
3 days ago

Tamworth

They’re irritating but they generally stand out. I cut comms as soon as they show their hand.

By *cott14Man
3 days ago

Essex & SW Exeter/Taunton

Male half of couples are the worst . There should be a special cock tease trophy for them

By *amantha_JadeWoman
3 days ago

Newcastle

I just have all men blocked from messaging now sadly as I got sick of it. It’s a shame because some messages were very polite and genuine.

By *urry BlokeMan
3 days ago

I don't even engage them

As soon as it starts, they just get ignored

By *loss aka Miss JonesWoman
3 days ago

south coast IOW

I’ve added to my profile now that I no longer do cam. Phone or endless chatting as it’s the same thing over and over again. They just want endless chat while they wank. Most of them never meet.

By *otSoPetiteMortWoman
3 days ago

Hertfordshire

I don't engage in sex/dirty talk for this reason. I have no interest in providing free wank fodder for fantasists. x

By *ilverfox for youMan
3 days ago

Hull

I’m finding a lot just get off on chat for some reason .why after 30 chats between you do they say I’m not ready to meet !or show my face ??? I’m learning just to call it a day and move on I’m afraid

By *nickeringWoman
3 days ago

Coleshill

yep - the titivation of what have you been doing - its the 'have you had fun' and request for explicit detail - delete

By *lowupdollTV/TS
3 days ago

S. Herts

What’s with the ones who message then an hour later hide their photos? I just think piss off.

By *loydyboyMan
3 days ago

Cleckheaton

If I may I’d like to give you some advice I learned about controlling conversations in Army. When we talk we sub consciously monitor ourselves we try to balance what we want to say and what we think you want to hear then it’s a mashed up by ego trying to look superior and confident or the need to protect one’s self appearance and so on

So when you find your loosing pace with the conversation have a Quick Look back find something you want to relate too.

Then say I love that but I’d like to know what you’re thoughts are on this bit from our conversation but the key is add something that directs the conversation to where you want it to go.

This technique is also used by law enforcement to catch out liars or to see if they can keep to their story. I hope this helps you I love to hear any feedback from you all the best Lloyd xxx

By *lirty007Woman
3 days ago

norwich

Men are the hunters Woman are the game .. lol

By *cnugatugMan
3 days ago

Chatham

I to am fed up with this im more then just a cock I also have a beard ya know

By *ust want fun 888Man
3 days ago

nearby

I feel this website is declining, maybe even become a deceased status.

People can’t message without the fair that they’re saying something wrong, blocked instantly

It seems you can’t message, you either don’t receive a reply or well, there is no or

The forum is probably the only place you will get your message Red

By *aven.Woman
3 days ago

Not the North West...

Talk dirty to me baby

By *loss aka Miss JonesWoman
3 days ago

south coast IOW

"Talk dirty to me baby"

Mud. Mud mud.

By *usybusygirlWoman
3 days ago

Birmingham

I enjoy it, but needs to be backed up with some personality and laughs.

X

By *lue Eyed JokerMan
3 days ago

Always on the move

What about men who talk clean?

Oh yeah, I want you to watch me do the dishes. Mmm. Look at me vacuum, do you like that dusting action? Pass me the marigolds and I'll scrub the bathroom

By *oeBeansMan
3 days ago

Derby

I've had women do this as well. It was fun to play along at first but now I know it's not going to be anything more, I just find it insipid and pointless

By (user no longer on site)
3 days ago

I’m sick of getting men sending me erotic stories that read like War and Peace I mean i don’t have the time or the inclination!

By *otSoPetiteMortWoman
3 days ago

Hertfordshire

"What about men who talk clean?

Oh yeah, I want you to watch me do the dishes. Mmm. Look at me vacuum, do you like that dusting action? Pass me the marigolds and I'll scrub the bathroom"

Same issue - unless you're actually going to DO it, shut up about it and stop wasting my time.

By *tephTV67TV/TS
3 days ago

Cheshire

It’s why I have taken some time away from the site. I’m here to meet not indulge in cyber sex or using my imagination.

So I understand the frustrations Op.

By *h3rry Bomb80Man
3 days ago

Solihull

Yeah I get this with the ladies 🙄 …..

but I can handle it … 😎 ….

By *reggSausageMan
3 days ago

derby

They are doing this with one hand down thier trousers, as soon as the deed is done they should be left to their own guilt riddled day dreams, they know they are wasting your time but they don’t give a shit, they are here for themselves

Post new Message to Thread