Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Paranormal

Jump to newest

By *aveyBoyABC OP   Man
3 days ago

Heage

A few year back one of my ex's told me a very strange past experience of hers, and I wondered if anyone else on here or a partner had had a paranormal experience.

She told me that she woke up one night when there was an earthquake in Tamworth early 00's, she looked down the bed and saw a demon crawling up the bed, threw the blanket over her head, but the demon proceeded to have sex with her. I did check out the earthquake and that really did happen on the 22nd September 2002.

I was truly amazed by what she was telling me at the time. I believe she was probably suffering from Sleep Paralysis, but she believed this to be real experience.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

3 days ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

I got ghosted once. 🤷‍♂️

By *oastal1968Man
3 days ago

London

Those Demons are horny devils.

By *illy IdolMan
3 days ago

Midlands

A female friend of mine once accused Jesus of trying it on with her in the toilets one night.

After further investigation, it was most likely the mop in the corner of the bathroom.

By *hil most chillMan
3 days ago

London & Europe

When I was 14 I woke up covered in ectoplasm once

By *cnugatugMan
3 days ago

Chatham

Dont believe in it tbh

By *r.XratedMan
3 days ago

Liverpool

"A few year back one of my ex's told me a very strange past experience of hers, and I wondered if anyone else on here or a partner had had a paranormal experience.

She told me that she woke up one night when there was an earthquake in Tamworth early 00's, she looked down the bed and saw a demon crawling up the bed, threw the blanket over her head, but the demon proceeded to have sex with her. I did check out the earthquake and that really did happen on the 22nd September 2002.

I was truly amazed by what she was telling me at the time. I believe she was probably suffering from Sleep Paralysis, but she believed this to be real experience. "

She was probably sexually aroused when the earthquake happened. Her brain warned her of danger with the demon

By *inaTitzTV/TS
3 days ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

The paranormal is fascinating, even if there is nothing in it all.

Things like the disappearance of the keepers at Eilean Moran, I'd love to know the explanation, even if it is probably just a case of a freak wave washing them away

By *urious_male1982Man
3 days ago

aylesbury

As you say, almost certainly sleep polarises, I’ve had it couple of times (not horny ones sadly! ) but they were so real and genuinely terrifying

By *ulie.your. bottom. slutTV/TS
3 days ago

Glasgow

"The paranormal is fascinating, even if there is nothing in it all.

Things like the disappearance of the keepers at Eilean Moran, I'd love to know the explanation, even if it is probably just a case of a freak wave washing them away "

Had never heard of this case. Just had a read, pretty earie stuff.

By *haveanicevoiceMan
3 days ago

Soggy Middle-Earth (Cumbria)

Sounds like an x rated story for that 90's TV show............ "strange but true"

By *milyRose321TV/TS
3 days ago

Derry, Ireland

House I'm living well it's child hood house, mum claimed she was pinned down in her bed siblings said as children they saw something coming down stairs but put down to kids minds over thinking gradually my gran invited which I thought over the top lock parish priest to do a blessing lol but as time went ex's of mine said had a bad vibe when in house especially the hall lead up stairs one ex said whilst I was downstairs having a drink she woke up said something touching her and thought was me no one else in house convenience her wasn't me and was probably a dream then few years later my current that lives with me said same thing she was on nights so was in bed during day was prepare dinner for us later as we were going to have a drink as both off heard her screaming and shouting my name I went up to see said she felt something feeling her up and slightly woke up said she heard my voice and turned to her right side of bed claim I was standing watching and gone, again told her I was down stairs since especially when I was at work and she off she kept upstairs light on with door of bedroom open

By *aveyBoyABC OP   Man
3 days ago

Heage

"As you say, almost certainly sleep polarises, I’ve had it couple of times (not horny ones sadly! ) but they were so real and genuinely terrifying "

Yeah, I've experience Sleep Paralysis twice in the last year where I'm awake but my body isn't, so I can't open my eyes. It scares the shit out of me.

By *hil most chillMan
3 days ago

London & Europe

"House I'm living well it's child hood house, mum claimed she was pinned down in her bed siblings said as children they saw something coming down stairs but put down to kids minds over thinking gradually my gran invited which I thought over the top lock parish priest to do a blessing lol but as time went ex's of mine said had a bad vibe when in house especially the hall lead up stairs one ex said whilst I was downstairs having a drink she woke up said something touching her and thought was me no one else in house convenience her wasn't me and was probably a dream then few years later my current that lives with me said same thing she was on nights so was in bed during day was prepare dinner for us later as we were going to have a drink as both off heard her screaming and shouting my name I went up to see said she felt something feeling her up and slightly woke up said she heard my voice and turned to her right side of bed claim I was standing watching and gone, again told her I was down stairs since especially when I was at work and she off she kept upstairs light on with door of bedroom open "

I'm sure that's an interesting story, but unfortunately it's impossible to read without punctuation

By *atnip make me purrWoman
3 days ago

Reading

Id love to be visited by a succubus

By *oastal1968Man
3 days ago

London

"House I'm living well it's child hood house, mum claimed she was pinned down in her bed siblings said as children they saw something coming down stairs but put down to kids minds over thinking gradually my gran invited which I thought over the top lock parish priest to do a blessing lol but as time went ex's of mine said had a bad vibe when in house especially the hall lead up stairs one ex said whilst I was downstairs having a drink she woke up said something touching her and thought was me no one else in house convenience her wasn't me and was probably a dream then few years later my current that lives with me said same thing she was on nights so was in bed during day was prepare dinner for us later as we were going to have a drink as both off heard her screaming and shouting my name I went up to see said she felt something feeling her up and slightly woke up said she heard my voice and turned to her right side of bed claim I was standing watching and gone, again told her I was down stairs since especially when I was at work and she off she kept upstairs light on with door of bedroom open

I'm sure that's an interesting story, but unfortunately it's impossible to read without punctuation "

No idea what it was about. Gave up 5 lines in. 🤷🏻‍♂️

By *riskynriskyCouple
3 days ago

Essex.

When I was 16, I rolled over and there was a silhouette standing over me, I took a swing at it and then hit the bed side light switch, no one there.

Thought it a bit strange but soon forgot about it.

When I turned 18, I had my then girlfriend over to stay but as we weren't allowed to sleep together at her house, my parents said the same.

Anyway, she sleeps in my room and I end up in the spare room, one morning she says "That was lovely ladt night." I asked what was, she replied "You watching me sleep, I could only see your silhouette but it was nice."

It wasn't me...

By *a LunaWoman
3 days ago

South

Always been interested in the paranormal from my younger years. Remember watching Arthur C Clarke etc.

I recently watched the Conjuring which is supposedly based on real events.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
3 days ago

Central

I'm sure it's not a coincidence that a disproportionate volume of these types of report happen when people are in altered states of mind and in lower visibility. Almost always the incredible power of the mind is discounted as well as the mind's ability to recreate memories each time they are accessed, leading to people reinforcing experiences that could be totally due to altered states.

I've an open mind but our own mind, about which we have very limited understanding of, should be central to our analysis, in all likelihood.

By *r.XratedMan
3 days ago

Liverpool

I woke up one morning and a beam of light shone through a crack in the curtain forming a silhouette of Darth Vader on my wall. For a moment I was scared until I noticed it was just the shadow of my erection

Post new Message to Thread