Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

MMMF recommendations please.

Jump to newest

By *hite pineapple OP   Couple
3 days ago

leeds

Good morning you lovely lot.

We are currently looking for two guys for a MMMF, ideally in shape, attractive and they have played together before.

We've done the usual searches. However, we are not having much luck.

So, we are reaching out to our lovely fab community for some recommendations please.

Please please please, no fake accounts or timewasters we are a genuine couple who are looking for a genuine meet.

I should also just mention that the meets will be planned well in advance.

Sarah xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *atboynogymMan
3 days ago

kettering

Good luck

3 days ago

leeds

Thank you, we are struggling to find anyone at the moment. I wasn't expecting it to be this tricky xx

By *illy IdolMan
3 days ago

Midlands

"Thank you, we are struggling to find anyone at the moment. I wasn't expecting it to be this tricky xx"

Have you tried a club?

3 days ago

leeds

We don't really go to clubs, their is too many variables and generally we've had bad experiences with people being too pushy. It's not a turn on the have to say no multiple times.

Thank you for the suggestion xx

By *illy IdolMan
3 days ago

Midlands

"We don't really go to clubs, their is too many variables and generally we've had bad experiences with people being too pushy. It's not a turn on the have to say no multiple times.

Thank you for the suggestion xx"

Fair enough👍

MM couple profiles may be your best bet. Good luck, both

By *atboynogymMan
3 days ago

kettering

"Thank you, we are struggling to find anyone at the moment. I wasn't expecting it to be this tricky xx"

It’s cos we’re fat

3 days ago

leeds

"We don't really go to clubs, their is too many variables and generally we've had bad experiences with people being too pushy. It's not a turn on the have to say no multiple times.

Thank you for the suggestion xx

Fair enough👍

MM couple profiles may be your best bet. Good luck, both"

thank you xx

By *ot the Same99Man
3 days ago

Fife

Why not?

3 days ago

leeds

"Thank you, we are struggling to find anyone at the moment. I wasn't expecting it to be this tricky xx

Why not?"

Why not what ? I don't understand.

By *m3232Man
3 days ago

maidenhead

How come everyone who wants to meet is so far away.

By *ister1Man
3 days ago

north west

Tricky more like sticky 😁

By *viatrixWoman
3 days ago

Redhill

I’ve been here for over six years and finding more than one guy that you actually fancy and is available to meet along with other people and align times (never mind aligning anything else) is soooo difficult.

3 days ago

leeds

"Thank you, we are struggling to find anyone at the moment. I wasn't expecting it to be this tricky xx

I’ve been here for over six years and finding more than one guy that you actually fancy and is available to meet along with other people and align times (never mind aligning anything else) is soooo difficult.

"

Exactly !!! maybe we have been spoilt with the meets we've had in the past, honestly it's proving so difficult to arrange this meet xx

By *bxanfCouple
3 days ago

Inside your walls

Good luck, we have a hard enough time finding one guy let alone two.

We would say to try a club again. We have been to a couple who have helped arrange this kind of thing for a birthday and an anniversary.

However, we wish you all the luck

By *ot the Same99Man
3 days ago

Fife

Why not?

Why not what ? I don't understand."

Why did you not expect it to be this tricky?

By *untwo7Couple
3 days ago

essex

Watching with interest

3 days ago

leeds

"Good luck, we have a hard enough time finding one guy let alone two.

We would say to try a club again. We have been to a couple who have helped arrange this kind of thing for a birthday and an anniversary.

However, we wish you all the luck"

Thank you xx

3 days ago

leeds

"Watching with interest"

If we find a couple of guys we'll send you our recommendation xx

3 days ago

leeds

Why not?

Why not what ? I don't understand.

Why did you not expect it to be this tricky?"

I can't tell if you are genuinely asking or if you are being negative ?

By *oveseams69Man
3 days ago

durham

Well I’ll volunteer to be one of the guys always happy to share

By *ot the Same99Man
3 days ago

Fife

I was genuinely asking but it's ok. Curiosity passed.

By *ong alMan
3 days ago

barnsley

Hiya to you both, bi man here , I'm a little older than what you're looking for, not bad shape and ok looking

3 days ago

leeds

"Well I’ll volunteer to be one of the guys always happy to share "

Thank you for the offer. However, I will politely decline. We are only intrested in chatting with/meeting verified accounts.

Sarah xx

By *untwo7Couple
3 days ago

essex

"Watching with interest

If we find a couple of guys we'll send you our recommendation xx"

Many thnx xx

3 days ago

leeds

Guys, let's get this out there now -

We can find single guys on our own. Thank you for the offers but this thread is not intended to be an endless stream of single guys offering their services.

We are looking for a MM couple or MM friends who have played together before xx

By *ymClassDropoutMan
3 days ago

Berkshire

I know a couple who could maybe be of interest to you but they are ever so slightly over your age bracket.

By *ot the Same99Man
3 days ago

Fife

"Guys, let's get this out there now -

We can find single guys on our own. Thank you for the offers but this thread is not intended to be an endless stream of single guys offering their services.

"

There is the answer. Maybe my question was lost in translation.

By *bxanfCouple
3 days ago

Inside your walls

"

We have had a couple in our inbox as well from this thread, it is what happens on threads like these unfortunately.

3 days ago

leeds

We are happy to chat with any single guys.

Please message us privately if you are attractive and in shape. Please keep in mind I'm 26, realistically messaging us as a 50 year old man is probably not going to work unless you are Brad Pitt xx

By *londebiguyMan
3 days ago

Southport

"Good morning you lovely lot.

We are currently looking for two guys for a MMMF, ideally in shape, attractive and they have played together before.

So, we are reaching out to our lovely fab community for some recommendations please.

Please please please, no fake accounts or timewasters we are a genuine couple who are looking for a genuine meet.

Sarah xx"

Couple of relaxed bi guys here.

But not in Leeds I'm afraid

3 days ago

leeds

There is the answer. Maybe my question was lost in translation. "

Possibly a translation issue. If it was then I offer my apologies. English is my second language xx

3 days ago

leeds

We have had a couple in our inbox as well from this thread, it is what happens on threads like these unfortunately."

Yes, I'm beginning to realise that now. Thanks for commenting, it always good to connect with genuine accounts xx

By *ong alMan
3 days ago

barnsley

"We are happy to chat with any single guys.

Please message us privately if you are attractive and in shape. Please keep in mind I'm 26, realistically messaging us as a 50 year old man is probably not going to work unless you are Brad Pitt xx"

3 days ago

leeds

"Good morning you lovely lot.

Sarah xx

Couple of relaxed bi guys here.

But not in Leeds I'm afraid "

We can travel. But your account is a single guys account and you are 53, I'm 26 so unlikely to be a connection there.

By *ot the Same99Man
3 days ago

Fife

A lesson for everyone here I think. Who you find attractive and what you are looking for may not find you attractive or what they are looking for. That might be the tricky part.

3 days ago

leeds

"A lesson for everyone here I think. Who you find attractive and what you are looking for may not find you attractive or what they are looking for. That might be the tricky part. "

A good point, well put xx

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

3 days ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

I'd suggest two options.

Firstly reconsider a club. One that has private, lockable rooms as many do. Pop a meet post up stating what you seek, mentioning the club and duplicate that on your profile. Set the date a month ahead to give you a chance to attract interest and then maybe have a coffee/evening drink with anyone you may be interested in prior to the night. That way, worst case and one or both don't turn up you still have the potential to find replacements on the night.

Second option?

Be proactive. Don't wait for applicants. Do a search of your local area and message guys yourselves with your scenario. Chat for a while with anyone interested, do the social thing again, then when you're convince you've got two guys who won't flake on you, set the date and venue (home or hotel).

These things take planning. Leave it to the last minute or just go by what guys say in a message and it'll often go tits up.

3 days ago

leeds

"I'd suggest two options.

Firstly reconsider a club. One that has private, lockable rooms as many do. Pop a meet post up stating what you seek, mentioning the club and duplicate that on your profile. Set the date a month ahead to give you a chance to attract interest and then maybe have a coffee/evening drink with anyone you may be interested in prior to the night. That way, worst case and one or both don't turn up you still have the potential to find replacements on the night.

Second option?

Be proactive. Don't wait for applicants. Do a search of your local area and message guys yourselves with your scenario. Chat for a while with anyone interested, do the social thing again, then when you're convince you've got two guys who won't flake on you, set the date and venue (home or hotel).

These things take planning. Leave it to the last minute or just go by what guys say in a message and it'll often go tits up. "

Ok. Firstly, thank you for taking the time to write that, you clearly put thought and effort into your comment and we appreciate that.

Secondly, you are correct, we shouldn't let a bad experience put us off. We have been private messaging people trying to arrange things, but you are right, we could be more proactive (posting here was an attempt at doing just that).

Clearly you have experience in the lifestyle and we always appreciate chatting with and learning from people with more experience than us xx

By *eyond PurityCouple
3 days ago

Lincolnshire

In our experience MM couples tend to just have action shots and trying to get up to date body pics and face pics is like hitting your head on a brick wall.

A profile with 3 guys contacted us and would only send us pics of one person 😱

There is a perfect opportunity for a couple of gents to set up a decent MM profile with pics of them both, not just action shots which show more of the lady!

We would go to a club and meet gents there and get their details - at least everyone can see everyone and know how each play.

K

3 days ago

leeds

"In our experience MM couples tend to just have action shots and trying to get up to date body pics and face pics is like hitting your head on a brick wall.

A profile with 3 guys contacted us and would only send us pics of one person 😱

There is a perfect opportunity for a couple of gents to set up a decent MM profile with pics of them both, not just action shots which show more of the lady!

We would go to a club and meet gents there and get their details - at least everyone can see everyone and know how each play.

K"

You are completely correct. I'm being to think I might look for a guy to team up with my husband and have them both set up a MM account, clearly there is a market for a reliable, good looking, verified MM couple.

That doesn't help me much for the meet I'm trying to arrange though haha xx

By *eathrowladMan
3 days ago

flitwick

Any guys want to team up an make an MM profile

By *imples24Man
3 days ago

tamworth

Reading through this thread I think the best bet is to find two single guys who are happy to join forces. Either meet at a club or do a social to all get to know each other. Won’t be long before your all besties and comfortable together

By *angerous123Man
3 days ago

Leeds

Truth is you're going to be very lucky to get two guys at once, nevermind two guys that have played together before.

Personally I've all but given up arranging meets online and that's just to meet one person, not coerce two at once and two that already know each other. If I want to hook up, particularly if I'm looking for group sex then it's a sauna/swingers club. I get that people can be pushy in clubs though. I take my girl to bi days on occasion and it can be hard to find what you want whilst been followed around by desperate guys

3 days ago

leeds

"Truth is you're going to be very lucky to get two guys at once, nevermind two guys that have played together before.

Personally I've all but given up arranging meets online and that's just to meet one person, not coerce two at once and two that already know each other. If I want to hook up, particularly if I'm looking for group sex then it's a sauna/swingers club. I get that people can be pushy in clubs though. I take my girl to bi days on occasion and it can be hard to find what you want whilst been followed around by desperate guys "

Yes agreed, that's our issue with clubs. Being followed around and continually having to say no is such a turn off. Look, I'm not saying we are an amazingly attractive couple, I'm not that self centred but we do turn heads when we enter a room, unfortunately it becomes a turn off constantly rejecting guys.

Thank you for your comment xx

By *trawberryPearCouple
3 days ago

Essex

Would a status of “looking for a guy who can bring a mate along for…….”

Then receive messages from guys that have a mate and go from there.

By *oiluvfunMan
3 days ago

Penrith

"A lesson for everyone here I think. Who you find attractive and what you are looking for may not find you attractive or what they are looking for. That might be the tricky part. "

Another point to note; not every guy in Fab is bi/curious. I’m straight, and have no interest in those who play with bi men, others will be the same

3 days ago

leeds

"Would a status of “looking for a guy who can bring a mate along for…….”

Then receive messages from guys that have a mate and go from there. "

That's a good idea, we were hoping to meet guys who had played before and were comfortable together but perhaps I'm being unrealistic xx

By *trawberryPearCouple
3 days ago

Essex

"Would a status of “looking for a guy who can bring a mate along for…….”

Then receive messages from guys that have a mate and go from there.

That's a good idea, we were hoping to meet guys who had played before and were comfortable together but perhaps I'm being unrealistic xx"

You may find guys that have friends that have played together previously, or have a friend that also has a profile. We know a few guys like that

Post new Message to Thread