Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Verifications

Jump to newest

By *ykes OP   Man
6 days ago

Barnsley

Guys and girls. Do you know of any verifications meet ups happening.

I think this is why I’m getting very little luck

Be good if we could arrange something if nothing is already arranged

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *asterfulsoulMan
6 days ago

that nightmare you wank to

Go to a social and/or a club and get talking to people. You might get verified, you might get lucky 👍 generally there aren't specific meets just for verifying though.

By *eordieJeansCouple
6 days ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

I don’t think that is the reason but go to a club. Loads there will be more than happy to verify you.

By *ykes OP   Man
6 days ago

Barnsley

Cheers guys. Was looking in the forum chat on “verifications” people have posted about meet ups just for verification.

Thanks for your advice

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
6 days ago

Carlisle usually

"Cheers guys. Was looking in the forum chat on “verifications” people have posted about meet ups just for verification.

Thanks for your advice "

I think they're just saying to go to clubs and organised socials and you'll meet people there who will verify you.

A mass meeting of only unverified people would mean no-one could leave a verification. If one or two verified people showed up to a specifically just to verify meetup they have to do one for everyone. And they get nothing from that.

By *ykes OP   Man
6 days ago

Barnsley

Agh yes that makes a lot of sense now.

Always been nervous of going to a club, but guess it’s something to do and hopefully meet people there.

Thanks for taking the time

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
6 days ago

Carlisle usually

"Agh yes that makes a lot of sense now.

Always been nervous of going to a club, but guess it’s something to do and hopefully meet people there.

Thanks for taking the time "

There's plenty of social group meets posted outside of clubs. Normal meetups in normal public places in normal dress as an opportunity to meet new people without the nudity or pressures some people associate with clubs.

By *electableicecreamMan
6 days ago

The West

"Agh yes that makes a lot of sense now.

Thanks for taking the time "

I prefer social events to clubs.

By *ykes OP   Man
6 days ago

Barnsley

Thank you that’s great advice

By *atboynogymMan
6 days ago

kettering

A verification will not change your luck, be pro active and put yourself out there, if anything veris can have the opposite affect

By *uenevereWoman
6 days ago

Scunthorpe

"Guys and girls. Do you know of any verifications meet ups happening.

Be good if we could arrange something if nothing is already arranged "

Whilst getting verified won't do any harm, I would recommend that you ensure your profile is selling you as best it can. You need to stand out from the hundreds of other single guys.

Have a look at profiles of successful men for an idea.

By *asterfulsoulMan
6 days ago

that nightmare you wank to

A verification is a green flag to some, too many are a red flag to others. Hard to know.

We're all jigsaw pieces at the end of the day. People need to know you exist, they need to know how you fit, and then they need to evaluate whether or not you fit them.

Fail at 1 and you get nowhere. Personally I prefer a club to a social but you need to try it to find out what works for you 👍

By *eroLondonMan
6 days ago

Mayfair

"A verification will not change your luck"
No, but it will show that he's genuine, a real person and demonstrate a modicum of commitment to his Fab journey. A verification is an attestation that should never be sniffed at.

"...be pro active and put yourself out there"
He is, hence this thread and any potential outcomes.

"...if anything veris can have the opposite affect"
Utter nonsense. And if it's true - guess what - you can hide your verifications.

By *ed VoluptaWoman
6 days ago

Wirral.

"

...if anything veris can have the opposite affect Utter nonsense. And if it's true - guess what - you can hide your verifications."

It's not utter nonsense, though. As someone said above, "too many" verifications can impact negatively, though not always.

Each person's experience on here is unique to them

By *abtastic Mr FoxMan
6 days ago

A den in the Glen

"A verification will not change your luck, be pro active and put yourself out there, if anything veris can have the opposite affect "

I had to post my shit ones to beat the air hostesses, hairdressers, beauticians and beach volleyball players off.

They are pesky, those validations that I'm not a gaslighting narcissistic stalking weirdo.

*Sorry I am. They are the ones I've hidden.

By *rsMistyPeaksWoman
6 days ago

Essex

"A verification will not change your luck, be pro active and put yourself out there, if anything veris can have the opposite affect

I had to post my shit ones to beat the air hostesses, hairdressers, beauticians and beach volleyball players off.

They are pesky, those validations that I'm not a gaslighting narcissistic stalking weirdo.

*Sorry I am. They are the ones I've hidden."

You missed out negging 🤣

By *abtastic Mr FoxMan
6 days ago

A den in the Glen

"A verification will not change your luck, be pro active and put yourself out there, if anything veris can have the opposite affect

*Sorry I am. They are the ones I've hidden.

You missed out negging 🤣"

Misty FFS. Don't rumble me on that front. I'm a silent negger a Snegger 😂

By *eroLondonMan
6 days ago

Mayfair

"

...if anything veris can have the opposite affect Utter nonsense. And if it's true - guess what - you can hide your verifications.

It's not utter nonsense, though. As someone said above, "too many" verifications can impact negatively, though not always.

Each person's experience on here is unique to them "

·

Currently the OP has zero verifications, and yet we're already (potentially) putting him off by the 'too many verifications' paradigm. Perhaps he can cross that bridge when he comes to it. 👍🏼

By *ykes OP   Man
6 days ago

Barnsley

Thanks guys n gals. Some great advice.

I guess it’s keep plugging away and one day someone will take a punt on me

Be active, be polite, be patient I guess. X

By *atyric0nMan
6 days ago

Ipswich

"Guys and girls. Do you know of any verifications meet ups happening.

Be good if we could arrange something if nothing is already arranged "

As the resident newbie, here's a few observations I made in the last few weeks, since I joined.

Verifications are important BUT not essential. You you have a decent profile and reach out with a decent first message, most people will be willing to at least have a chat with you (even those who state on their profile they would only talk with verified members only!): from there, it's up to you.

So, I wouldn't stress too much about verifications. They will happen, naturally, as you meet people.

Yes, socials and clubs are a great way to rake in verifications, so you could do those: I would advise you didn't make verifications your only reason for attending such events. You should go to a social or a club to socialize and meet people. Going about overtly seeking verifications will come across as needy/desperate.

Whether you meet 1:1 or go to a social/club, just be yourself, enjoy meeting new people, have a chat, have a laugh. Don't think about, and absolutely don't mention, verifications: it's poor form. Again, they will happen, trust the process.

If I were to take a guess as why you're having "little" luck, I would say it's because of your profile. I would add more pictures, set one of said pictures as a profile picture (there is a lot of diffidence against "silhouette" profiles), and add a few more lines into your bio.

Up to you as to the contents. What do you like? What are you looking for? What kind of people are you looking forward to meet? Have you had lifestyle experiences before?

I noticed you have quite a few friends, too! I'm not sure where are you standing with them, but maybe you could start having a chat with some of them, and maybe arranging a meet if there's some chemistry and they're reasonably local?

Mind you, you will never be able to please everyone, so just be earnest. Some will naturally like you, some won't. There is no trying to pander/cater to everyone, so just be natural and whoever's meant to click with you, will.

Just my 2 cents.

By *adyBugsWoman
6 days ago

cognito

"A verification will not change your luck, be pro active and put yourself out there, if anything veris can have the opposite affect "

This. I’ve met people who are verified and they’ve been a bit of a twat and I’ve not seen them again. I’ve met non verified people and got on like a house on fire. The key is patience (lots of it), remember people are human beings and treat them as such (not a free h0oker), read profiles and see if you have things in common before contacting them (no point contacting someone if you like wedging lemons up your arse but they think it’s gross), manners cost nothing but are often forgotten and no reply is a reply, don’t chase for a response, just quietly move on.

And organised group socials are a great way to meet new people if you can be confident enough to talk in person to people, not cocky though cos that can be really off putting.

Good luck OP!

By *ykes OP   Man
6 days ago

Barnsley

Thanks guys n girls. Great advice.

By *adyBugsWoman
6 days ago

cognito

"Thanks guys n girls. Great advice. "

Oh or go on the cameras and someone might chat with you and be happy to verify you.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
5 days ago

Central

[Removed by poster at 15/09/24 00:08:03]

By *ophieslutTV/TS
5 days ago

Central

In 99.9% of the posts about struggling to get meets, I'm certain that the reason that's blamed is not actually the case. I say this from 15 years experience here.

Verifications may be helpful but I don't think will win a meet OP. Look at the very many posts from single men struggling. Have you followed the key advice/tips given. You can get a cam verification or meet someone friendly to engage with but I think like the others, there are likely more valuable ways to invest your energy.

By *ykes OP   Man
5 days ago

Barnsley

Hey thanks for advice and taken on board.

Yes it’s very saturated with single guys and I guess it’s hard to pick the genuine ones out from the fake lying ones.

Hence why I wanted to be verified so at least people that are looking. At least know I’m genuine and been honest about who and what I am.

If that makes sense.

Thank you for taking the time to reply x

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

5 days ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Hey thanks for advice and taken on board.

Yes it’s very saturated with single guys and I guess it’s hard to pick the genuine ones out from the fake lying ones.

Hence why I wanted to be verified so at least people that are looking. At least know I’m genuine and been honest about who and what I am.

If that makes sense.

Thank you for taking the time to reply x"

A verification just says you're a certain gender and turned up to a meet. There may be some additional fluff but essentially that's all they are.

I doubt there's any 'fake' single guys on here. Possibly many playing away, but they're all 'genuine' in terms of being men.

You still have to put the leg work in in terms of your profile, your contact strategy and approach, and most importantly your behaviour and showing your personality.

Just because someone has a green tick it won't guarantee to make them more desirable to other people.

By *aven.Woman
5 days ago

Not the North West...

This is why I have no verifications, I just couldn't handle the influx of penis if I did.

Post new Message to Thread