Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Oooppppsssss

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I just made the biggest mistake a mum can make tonight

I wrapped all the youngest kids stuff in pink paper.

I wrapped the oldest kids stuff in red/gold/purple paper.

For the last week I have been torturing the kids by saying I have muddled up whos gifts are whose

Well guess what I did I forgot whos was whose - all cos I dont use gift tags and youngest kid has red paper as well as pink paper

Hubby is now sitting unwrapping the kids prezzies and rewrapping them once we know whose is whose

Guess who is buying loads of gift tags next year???

Shona

x x x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *artin216Man
over a year ago

Spilsby

As yoda would say " you are young but you will learn"...hee hee....

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Ah bless! I bet you'll have a fun-filled morning tomorrow with the kids!

Have a good one!

over a year ago

I dont need to learn its them kids mucking up the display under the tree

Thats my excuse and Im sticking to it

Was funny tho I turned round looking at the sofa and oldest kid had millions of stuff looked at the chair and youngest had about 20

Have to go hubby has sellotape and the cat is near him . . . .

Shona

x x x

over a year ago

That was silly!!

over a year ago

"Ah bless! I bet you'll have a fun-filled morning tomorrow with the kids!

Have a good one! "

Yup fun filled as I pry the youngest kids dvds off the oldest kid saying really they were meant for her give them over before I take your PC away!!!

I hope everyone elses Christmas Eve goes better than ours

Shona

x x x

over a year ago

HIDE ME some one please

I have had hubby looking in all the cupboards looking for a DVD and book for youngest kid - thats what started the hoo haa about wrapping paper

And what has he just found IN THE KIDS STOCKING of all places the book and DVD!!!!

Who puts prezzies in a kids stockings???? I have never done that in my life so must have been hubby - thats my excuse and thats final. . . . . .

Shona

x x x

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"HIDE ME some one please

I have had hubby looking in all the cupboards looking for a DVD and book for youngest kid - thats what started the hoo haa about wrapping paper

And what has he just found IN THE KIDS STOCKING of all places the book and DVD!!!!

Who puts prezzies in a kids stockings???? I have never done that in my life so must have been hubby - thats my excuse and thats final. . . . . .

Shona

x x x "

oh shona........get steve and give him a huge ..bigger than before .....KISSY KISSY

over a year ago

Its too late Femme he has stomped off to bed and Im not allowed in the bedroom and its not cos he is wrapping my prezzies

Shona

x x x

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Now i know why i only had one child lol, so i didnt mix the presents up lol. Im sure you will have a great day tomorrowxxkarenx

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Its too late Femme he has stomped off to bed and Im not allowed in the bedroom and its not cos he is wrapping my prezzies

Shona

x x x "

its never too late dont go to sleep on an argument......push some paper kisses under the door!!!

over a year ago

"Now i know why i only had one child lol, so i didnt mix the presents up lol. Im sure you will have a great day tomorrowxxkarenx"

Ohh it was worse before the youngest was born I bought 2 of things all the time, and almost never discovered until christmas eve - sometimes up to 6 months after I got the stuff!!!

At least this year I "on purpose" got 2 of the same things but that was to stop fights over who used the chair

Hope you have a great day Karen hun and hope your son brings you breakfast as well as that cuppa in bed.

Shona

x x x

over a year ago

"Its too late Femme he has stomped off to bed and Im not allowed in the bedroom and its not cos he is wrapping my prezzies

Shona

x x x its never too late dont go to sleep on an argument......push some paper kisses under the door!!! "

Hell no the cats in there with him she likes to attack things under the door and I likes me fingers you know!!!

I will make it up to him in the morning . . . . I will wake him up when I go to bed about half an hour before the kids wake up

Shona

x x x

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Shona

x x x its never too late dont go to sleep on an argument......push some paper kisses under the door!!!

Hell no the cats in there with him she likes to attack things under the door and I likes me fingers you know!!!

I will make it up to him in the morning . . . . I will wake him up when I go to bed about half an hour before the kids wake up

Shona

x x x "

awwwwwwwwwwh ya silly bugger

over a year ago

" awwwwwwwwwwh ya silly bugger "

What . . . I see nothing wrong in waking him up when I rub stockinged legs round his body . . . . OK the kids might have to wait for their prezzies til lunchtime but he will have a good christmas morning.

Shona

x x x

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

" awwwwwwwwwwh ya silly bugger

What . . . I see nothing wrong in waking him up when I rub stockinged legs round his body . . . . OK the kids might have to wait for their prezzies til lunchtime but he will have a good christmas morning.

Shona

x x x "

oh well say more ..good girl

By *ickmealloverWoman
over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

I did that a lot of years

I colour paper for 1 child

I can help you wrap them next year if ya like Shona x x x

over a year ago

"

What . . . I see nothing wrong in waking him up when I rub stockinged legs round his body . . . . x x x "

Now thats wrapping thats kinda hard to ignore

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"

What . . . I see nothing wrong in waking him up when I rub stockinged legs round his body . . . . x x x

Now thats wrapping thats kinda hard to ignore "

especially if she aint waxed!! hehehehehehehehe

over a year ago

"I did that a lot of years

I colour paper for 1 child

I can help you wrap them next year if ya like Shona x x x "

I like wrapping them myself cos that helps me get the christmassy feeling thinking how happy we are making the kids - giving them exactly what they asked for and a few surprises - all the while telling them I couldnt get their newest favourite thing

This year was Twilight DVD for the oldest kid - I told her that the only way she was allowed to watch it was over my dead body - when all along it was wrapped and under the tree........... mmmmmmmm wonder if thats why she was offering to get me cups of tea and they tasted funny???

Shona

x x x

over a year ago

"

What . . . I see nothing wrong in waking him up when I rub stockinged legs round his body . . . . x x x

Now thats wrapping thats kinda hard to ignore especially if she aint waxed!! hehehehehehehehe"

OI I wax and I will remember to wear the basque this time and not let the cat fall asleep on it so I cant wear it!!

Shona

x x x

over a year ago

Shona,

As a fully paid up member of the Posse I want to thank you for this fantastic Xmas present

over a year ago

"Shona,

As a fully paid up member of the Posse I want to thank you for this fantastic Xmas present "

I have another for you Bonky hun

Fuck off and wrap Mrs Bonkys prezzies from the garage hun

Shona

x x x

over a year ago

"Shona,

As a fully paid up member of the Posse I want to thank you for this fantastic Xmas present

I have another for you Bonky hun

Fuck off and wrap Mrs Bonkys prezzies from the garage hun

Shona

x x x "

Happy Xmas to you as well

over a year ago

Merry Christmas Bonky hun in reality Im glad I cheered people up with my stupidity tonight but really wasnt fun for hubby when Im sitting there looking at all them prezzies on the sofa and almost shouting "wheres the horrid henry books? and I could have sworn I got them both more DVDs" he did look at me like I had grown 8 new heads and now Im banned from the bed he even gave my side to the cat the nerve of the man!!!!

Shona

x x x

over a year ago

"Merry Christmas Bonky hun in reality Im glad I cheered people up with my stupidity tonight but really wasnt fun for hubby when Im sitting there looking at all them prezzies on the sofa and almost shouting "wheres the horrid henry books? and I could have sworn I got them both more DVDs" he did look at me like I had grown 8 new heads and now Im banned from the bed he even gave my side to the cat the nerve of the man!!!!

Shona

x x x "

Banned from the bed, is he gay

over a year ago

awwww im so excited my neice is staying tonight and we have done a treasure hunt with bike releated presents all over house. To her bike in the shed. She don't think she has it.

over a year ago

"Banned from the bed, is he gay "

Just punishing me mind you it dont matter I hardly ever sleep in it anyway - cos I cant sleep without being propped up

Shona

x x x

over a year ago

"awwww im so excited my neice is staying tonight and we have done a treasure hunt with bike releated presents all over house. To her bike in the shed. She don't think she has it."

We did that years ago for the oldest kid but it backfired big time

She was only 4 and opened the prezzies with doll carrier elbow and knee pads (she was a wuss then) and decided cos there wasnt a bike shaped prezzie Santa had forgot her bike. Wasnt til she knocked the bike over as she ran down the hall in tears that she realised Santa remembered, but I have never done anything like that again cos it upsets mine too much not to see all the stuff on the sofa and chair as they walk in the room.

Shona

x x x

over a year ago

she still has presents in there, just no bike lol im evil.

over a year ago

"she still has presents in there, just no bike lol im evil."

Thats what got me in the bother with the oldest

Mind you maybe I should have hidden her PC cos then she would have went in a massive strop (as 11 year olds do) and I wouldnt have to listen to the screams of "MUUUUUUM she is in my room touching things" all day as the 6 year old does her best to cause me to go into melt down on Christmas day - the one day of the year I dont care if the kill each other and string up the cat

Shona

x x x

Post new Message to Thread