Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

A new term to use

Jump to newest

By *owboybear OP   Man
1 week ago

torpoint

So the other night at a club I was discussing sexuality with a lovely lady and we got on to the ladles fab currently use straight bi bi curious and gay but we felt there should be one more a term that we came up with bi situational!!!! Now we believe this term is for men and women that do not fancy in anyway shape or form the same sex as themselves they wouldn’t enter a relationship with the same sex and don’t actively look for sex with the Same sex as themselves…. How ever if they are with a partner and was to have a 3sum with someone of the same sex and their partner then they may engage in sexual activity’s with the same sex person especially if they know it turns their partner on watching this. We believed this doesn’t make a person bisexual but also you can’t be bicurious because to be curious would suggest you havnt done something but would be curious to try it to see if you like it or not…. Hence our new term BISituational.

What are everyone’s thoughts on this new term and should it be included as an option in your bio?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *r John WickMan
1 week ago

The Continental

It’s nothing new. I’ve heard it said before.

Soz

By *owboybear OP   Man
1 week ago

torpoint

"It’s nothing new. I’ve heard it said before.

Soz "

but do you think it should be included

By *r John WickMan
1 week ago

The Continental

Nah, there’s enough labels already, and people can explain further if they feel the need.

By *inaTitzTV/TS
1 week ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I don't see any harm in including it

By *8on33Man
1 week ago

winfrith

"So the other night at a club I was discussing sexuality with a lovely lady and we got on to the ladles fab currently use straight bi bi curious and gay but we felt there should be one more a term that we came up with bi situational!!!! Now we believe this term is for men and women that do not fancy in anyway shape or form the same sex as themselves they wouldn’t enter a relationship with the same sex and don’t actively look for sex with the Same sex as themselves…. How ever if they are with a partner and was to have a 3sum with someone of the same sex and their partner then they may engage in sexual activity’s with the same sex person especially if they know it turns their partner on watching this. We believed this doesn’t make a person bisexual but also you can’t be bicurious because to be curious would suggest you havnt done something but would be curious to try it to see if you like it or not…. Hence our new term BISituational.

What are everyone’s thoughts on this new term and should it be included as an option in your bio?"

Yes I agree but labels smabels

By *atyric0nMan
1 week ago

Ipswich

[Removed by poster at 12/09/24 08:11:44]

By *atyric0nMan
1 week ago

Ipswich

Isn't that the definition of "fab straight", as opposed to "straight straight"? 😅

By *lowupdollTV/TS
1 week ago

S. Herts

Bi situational

Fab straight

Heteexible

Etc

These have been around for ages and just mean bi. Bi doesn’t have to mean 50/50.

By *ingerella About TownWoman
1 week ago

Central London

Yeah. I'm hetero flexible (do enjoy casual dates with women, probably wouldn't have a gf). I just use bi, or straight if the unicorn hunters get too much, and explain if inclined. Fewer options is simpler imo. I'd be happy to see the back of "curious" as an option too tbh.

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple
1 week ago

Lincoln

[Removed by poster at 12/09/24 08:50:36]

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple
1 week ago

Lincoln

I thought that's what hetero-flexible was? 🤔😁

LvM

By * and R cple4Couple
1 week ago

swansea

"Bi situational

Fab straight

Heteexible

Etc

These have been around for ages and just mean bi. Bi doesn’t have to mean 50/50. "

By *s X NaughtyWoman
1 week ago

BRIDGWATER

"So the other night at a club I was discussing sexuality with a lovely lady and we got on to the ladles fab currently use straight bi bi curious and gay but we felt there should be one more a term that we came up with bi situational!!!! Now we believe this term is for men and women that do not fancy in anyway shape or form the same sex as themselves they wouldn’t enter a relationship with the same sex and don’t actively look for sex with the Same sex as themselves…. How ever if they are with a partner and was to have a 3sum with someone of the same sex and their partner then they may engage in sexual activity’s with the same sex person especially if they know it turns their partner on watching this. We believed this doesn’t make a person bisexual but also you can’t be bicurious because to be curious would suggest you havnt done something but would be curious to try it to see if you like it or not…. Hence our new term BISituational.

What are everyone’s thoughts on this new term and should it be included as an option in your bio?"

You are kind of saying they are doing it for their partners sake there, when you say " especially if they know it turns their partner on"

By *JandCMCouple
1 week ago

cardiff

"bi situational"

Yes, I have been there.

Never felt any interest towards another man, but when me n the wife are having an MFM meet I have had a play around with the other M to turn the wife on, but afterwards have never had the urge to play M on M alone.

By *owboybear OP   Man
1 week ago

torpoint

""bi situational"

Yes, I have been there.

Never felt any interest towards another man, but when me n the wife are having an MFM meet I have had a play around with the other M to turn the wife on, but afterwards have never had the urge to play M on M alone."

this is literally the situation I used to find myself in up until recently I was part of an MF couple on here and occasionally I would play bi Because I knew how much it turned her on, however I have zero interest in playing with men especially One and One so that’s where I would say it’s by situational

By *7VYMan
1 week ago

Orbit

What you are describing is Bisexual but most do understand or are afraid of labels

By *iss DevilWoman
1 week ago

Bedford

Is it not the same as "bi playful"? Meaning not strictly bi but in the right moment, and mood, happy to at least receive?

Post new Message to Thread