FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Do you ever feel out of someone league on here?

Jump to newest

By *reative-mind OP   Man
3 weeks ago

Exeter

Pretty simple I guess do you ever see a profile from someone who you match what they are looking for but for some reason think they are out of you're league?

I ask and this might be more of a guy thing because I'm having this issue with everyone currently and just want to make sure I'm not going mental basically.

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *atricia ParnelWoman
3 weeks ago

In a town full of colours

Gosh no. No leagues, just incompatibility...

Reply privately

By *atyric0nMan
3 weeks ago

Ipswich

"Gosh no. No leagues, just incompatibility..."

This.

Reply privately

By *ellhungvweMan
3 weeks ago

Cheltenham

Leagues are the worst idea in the world. If you truly match what someone is looking for then just roll the dice and say hello.

Reply privately

By *ittlemissmistressKCouple
3 weeks ago

Southampton

I do frequently lol

Reply privately

By *alm_one4Man
3 weeks ago

RM16

Yes, frequently

Reply privately

By *quirtLover6T9Man
3 weeks ago

St Helens

I have been single for the last 14 years due to always feeling inadequate and always seeing people as out of my league.

Reply privately

By *usty kayWoman
3 weeks ago

Burnham

Yep, always

Reply privately

By *oeBeansMan
3 weeks ago

Derby

Yeah, pretty much. It stops me messaging people because I pretty much assume that I wouldn't be their type

Reply privately

By *ondonlad_88Man
3 weeks ago

I don't believe there are many people who have the self confidence to not feel that way at some point.

Reply privately

By *mmaleiaWoman
3 weeks ago

East Northamptonshire

No leagues, just not mutual attraction

Reply privately

3 weeks ago

Southampton

"Yeah, pretty much. It stops me messaging people because I pretty much assume that I wouldn't be their type"

Snap !

Reply privately

By *teveAndHisMagicPicklenicMan
3 weeks ago

Ends

You’re not allowed to talk about leagues on here.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
3 weeks ago

Not anymore. 😏

Reply privately

By *punk n gushCouple
3 weeks ago

walmer

Oh yes definitely had that feeling

Reply privately

By *imply DeeWoman
3 weeks ago

Wherever

I used to but not anymore. I have nothing to loose but everything to gain and so should everyone.

Reply privately

3 weeks ago

Ends

I should stop messaging people because I never get replies. But I kid myself that the next one will be attracted to me.

So no I don’t think people are out of my league even though they probably are

Reply privately

3 weeks ago

Ends

"I used to but not anymore. I have nothing to loose but everything to gain and so should everyone."

Well I’ve lost a lot of confidence. And gained a lot of baggage. And gained nothing. 🤔😂

Reply privately

3 weeks ago

Ends

"I used to but not anymore. I have nothing to loose but everything to gain and so should everyone.

Well I’ve lost a lot of confidence. And gained a lot of baggage. And gained nothing. 🤔😂"

No but seriously your outlook is so good. I need to be more confident.

Reply privately

By *iker JackMan
3 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

No I don’t

I am more likely to feel we won’t match but that’s nothing to do with leagues

I am at a happy place in my life and if that’s not good enough for someone or I’m not then I’m not going to lose a moment of sleep over it

Reply privately

By *oeBeansMan
3 weeks ago

Derby

"I used to but not anymore. I have nothing to loose but everything to gain and so should everyone."

You lose Schrodinger's Attraction. As long as you don't message, they are both attracted and not attracted to you

Reply privately

By *rostgiantMan
3 weeks ago

Chippenham

Yes, I'm quite self critical

Reply privately

By *andT2023Couple
3 weeks ago

in the middle

Yes...yes and again yes .

But i have been pleasantly surprised by a 2 or 3 who contacted me ( after i had decided not to message them) and they turned out to be amazing people ..regardless of being built like adonis .

T xx

Reply privately

By *anceAloneWoman
3 weeks ago

I'm definitely Northern

"I used to but not anymore. I have nothing to loose but everything to gain and so should everyone.

You lose Schrodinger's Attraction. As long as you don't message, they are both attracted and not attracted to you"

Love a sneaky geek reference 😍

Reply privately

By *ococockMan
3 weeks ago

Newcastle

Its a woman's market here, so its easy for any woman to offer and be confident whoever it is will say yes.

But mem KNOW that if they don't exceed the woman's expectations there is no chance. That's the vibe men get generally. But especially here.

Reply privately

By *r Mrs FuckableCouple
3 weeks ago

Stoke

Nope. We just stick to the people we'd probably go for in real life, if someone looks a bit better looking on their profile, we'll just give it a miss, the same as you would in a bar really.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

3 weeks ago

East Sussex

No I don't feel out of anybody's league. I'm too old and too tired for that. I am realistic though and can pretty much judge who's unlikely to be interested in me. I also know that this doesn't make them better than me just as I'm not better than people who aren't my cup of tea.

Reply privately

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple
3 weeks ago

Lincoln

I think we all go through that at some point.

Before my first meet with my now husband, I was terrified that he won't like me because he was gym fit and I'm chunky (I was a lot smaller back then as well).

Well, he clearly liked me enough to promote me from ONS to his wife

Don't put yourself down, you have nothing to lose by making contact with them.

K

Reply privately

By *ell GwynnWoman
3 weeks ago

North Yorkshire

"No I don't feel out of anybody's league. I'm too old and too tired for that. I am realistic though and can pretty much judge who's unlikely to be interested in me. I also know that this doesn't make them better than me just as I'm not better than people who aren't my cup of tea. "

Yep ^^

I think "leagues" and compatibility often get mixed up on here.

Reply privately

By *ucka39Man
3 weeks ago

Newcastle

Nah I'm in a league of my own so if we are compatible with them being similar it's a win win 😂

Reply privately

By *aven.Woman
3 weeks ago

Not the North West...

No.

They're on fab, they can't be that great.

Reply privately

By *hilloutMan
3 weeks ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

I have, yes.

I've come across some very attractive profiles that presented veris from men younger and far more fit than I.

Led me to conclude that their standards of physical attractiveness were beyond my ability to satisfy.

Reply privately

By *oeBeansMan
3 weeks ago

Derby

"No I don't feel out of anybody's league. I'm too old and too tired for that. I am realistic though and can pretty much judge who's unlikely to be interested in me. I also know that this doesn't make them better than me just as I'm not better than people who aren't my cup of tea.

Yep ^^

I think "leagues" and compatibility often get mixed up on here. "

It's probably also a slippery slope. If you think others are more attractive to you, it probably makes those who are attracted to you question why that is

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

3 weeks ago

East Sussex

"No I don't feel out of anybody's league. I'm too old and too tired for that. I am realistic though and can pretty much judge who's unlikely to be interested in me. I also know that this doesn't make them better than me just as I'm not better than people who aren't my cup of tea.

Yep ^^

I think "leagues" and compatibility often get mixed up on here. "

You could well be right.

Reply privately

By *ust a little bit moreWoman
3 weeks ago

kendal

All the time!

I tend to read a profile, if I like it, I'll scroll through pics, then verifications.

If I feel like they're out of my league, I won't message!

Coz I'm a massive looser, with zero balls!!

Reply privately

By *imply DeeWoman
3 weeks ago

Wherever

You lose Schrodinger's Attraction. As long as you don't message, they are both attracted and not attracted to you"

Oh Joe!

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

3 weeks ago

East Sussex

Yep ^^

It's probably also a slippery slope. If you think others are more attractive to you, it probably makes those who are attracted to you question why that is "

Yep. What does it say about the people you are happy to approach?

Reply privately

By *jorkishMan
3 weeks ago

Seaforth

All the time

Reply privately

By *yrdsisWoman
3 weeks ago

Gleam Street

No, I'm either someone's cuppa or I'm not... It's not that difficult a concept.

If we click.. great, if not? Next thanks

Reply privately

By *ell GwynnWoman
3 weeks ago

North Yorkshire

Yep ^^

It's probably also a slippery slope. If you think others are more attractive to you, it probably makes those who are attracted to you question why that is "

Joe, you're scrambling my brain.

Reply privately

By *ulieScrumptiousWoman
3 weeks ago

North West

"Its a woman's market here, so its easy for any woman to offer and be confident whoever it is will say yes.

But mem KNOW that if they don't exceed the woman's expectations there is no chance. That's the vibe men get generally. But especially here. "

I know this site is hard when you feel so outnumbered. And it knocks the confidence when you don't get replies. But this sort of attitude is so off-putting. Gee, someone is definitely going to say yes to me just because I have the required orifices, sign me up for sex right now.

Reply privately

By *oeBeansMan
3 weeks ago

Derby

Yep ^^

It's probably also a slippery slope. If you think others are more attractive to you, it probably makes those who are attracted to you question why that is

Joe, you're scrambling my brain. "

Probably my poor writing skills. I'm not in Meli or Nero's league

Reply privately

By *hil most chillMan
3 weeks ago

London & Europe

Ever since getting with some women I previously would have considered way out of my league on here, I've come to realise leagues don't exist. People find many things attractive, not just physical appearance. Not everyone is determined to only go with those they consider equally as physically attractive as them. A little personality goes a long way, so don't self-censor, go and shoot your shot!

Reply privately

By *ell GwynnWoman
3 weeks ago

North Yorkshire

Yep ^^

Probably my poor writing skills. I'm not in Meli or Nero's league "

Oh, I just nod and smile at those two. They've not figured that out, yet.

Reply privately

By *oxesMan
3 weeks ago

Southend, Essex

All the time. If I am playing with a lady and there are hung guys I can't help but Compare myself to them and get really self conscious.

Reply privately

By *vaRose43Woman
3 weeks ago

Forest of Dean

Frequently, but the worst most will do is say no. So I take a deep breath and shoot my shot. Life is too fucking short for those sorts of what if’s and regrets.

Reply privately

By *anceAloneWoman
3 weeks ago

I'm definitely Northern

Yep ^^

Probably my poor writing skills. I'm not in Meli or Nero's league

Oh, I just nod and smile at those two. They've not figured that out, yet."

That's what everyone does 😎

Reply privately

By *ong-leggedblondWoman
3 weeks ago

Next Door

I wouldn't say out of my league.

I have my own self doubts and think I'm not or wont be enough for them.

Reply privately

By *exycarlashane181Couple
3 weeks ago

Leamington Spa

"Pretty simple I guess do you ever see a profile from someone who you match what they are looking for but for some reason think they are out of you're league?

I ask and this might be more of a guy thing because I'm having this issue with everyone currently and just want to make sure I'm not going mental basically. "

We only judge people on what they are looking for. As long as it matters what we are looking for we will meet up with them... Looks are unimportant, they need to be old enough, hygienic and be pleasant to be with. Anything else is unimportant.. I mean we will probably only ever meet them the once.. Its not like we are planning a relationship with them

Reply privately

3 weeks ago

Exeter

"Its a woman's market here, so its easy for any woman to offer and be confident whoever it is will say yes.

But mem KNOW that if they don't exceed the woman's expectations there is no chance. That's the vibe men get generally. But especially here. "

That wasn't what I was getting at because I've used fab guys in the past and had the same issue

Reply privately

By *oDrama29Woman
3 weeks ago

sale

Without a doubt

Reply privately

3 weeks ago

Ends

How come nobody is mad about the use of the term league

Reply privately

3 weeks ago

Exeter

Yep ^^

Well i wasn't before!

No I actually havnt ever thought that which now I think about it is weird.

Maybe I'm just having a crisis of confidence?

(Which has probably been most of my life come to think of it)

Reply privately

3 weeks ago

Exeter

"How come nobody is mad about the use of the term league"

I did wonder if I was walking a fine line with using that term but it's a Friday evening and I wasn't sure how to word it.

Reply privately

By *ellhungvweMan
3 weeks ago

Cheltenham

I appreciate I have been away for a while but am I missing something? Why is this a bad word now?

Reply privately

By *aven.Woman
3 weeks ago

Not the North West...

There's no justice

Reply privately

By *quirtLover6T9Man
3 weeks ago

St Helens

[Removed by poster at 30/08/24 21:55:34]

Reply privately

By *ad NannaWoman
3 weeks ago

East London

"I don't believe there are many people who have the self confidence to not feel that way at some point. "

🙋‍♀️

Reply privately

By *oxesMan
3 weeks ago

Southend, Essex

"How come nobody is mad about the use of the term league

I appreciate I have been away for a while but am I missing something? Why is this a bad word now?"

This might be a classic cade of an extreme minority of a minority find it bad but everyone else did not.

Reply privately

By *quirtLover6T9Man
3 weeks ago

St Helens

Now that's shocking that someone as fit as yourself feels out of someone's league 🙄 I could only ever dream of having any sort of encounter / interaction with someone like yourself

Reply privately

By *cflirtyMan
3 weeks ago

hants/ w sussex border

Heck , i'm on top of the hill and have a few extra pounds! Yes frequently feel a league below

Reply privately

By *quirtLover6T9Man
3 weeks ago

St Helens

"Without a doubt "

Now that's shocking that someone as fit as yourself feels out of someone's league 🙄 I could only ever dream of having any sort of encounter / interaction with someone like yourself

Reply privately

By *quirtLover6T9Man
3 weeks ago

St Helens

Sorry for posts, new here an just getting used to how it all works

Reply privately

By *inaTitzTV/TS
3 weeks ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

No, just not within their parameters

Reply privately

By *ellhungvweMan
3 weeks ago

Cheltenham

I appreciate I have been away for a while but am I missing something? Why is this a bad word now?

This might be a classic cade of an extreme minority of a minority find it bad but everyone else did not. "

I have missed the pleasure of the thought police

Reply privately

By *apkingMan
3 weeks ago

Stockport

I feel like because I’m not verified it’s a big no for the people I speak or try to talk to. But if no one wants to meet then I don’t know how to change that and get verified?

Reply privately

By *bxanfCouple
3 weeks ago

Inside your walls

Nope, not once not ever.

Reply privately

By *ou only live onceMan
3 weeks ago

London

This is my approach and I stand by it.

Reply privately

By *quirtLover6T9Man
3 weeks ago

St Helens

"I feel like because I’m not verified it’s a big no for the people I speak or try to talk to. But if no one wants to meet then I don’t know how to change that and get verified? "

I'm in the same boat pal

Reply privately

By *KTim61Man
3 weeks ago

Tipton

Oh yes indeed I'm not Premiership Material

Reply privately

By *exxyyDy11Man
3 weeks ago

North West

Nah. I don't generally elevate people to Greek God status

Joking aside, I don't feel like I might not be a persons type, so I don't bother

Reply privately

By *oxy jWoman
3 weeks ago

somerset

so perfectly put

Reply privately

By *B69Woman
3 weeks ago

Wiltshire

No leagues just different preferences

Reply privately

3 weeks ago

Southampton

"Nah. I don't generally elevate people to Greek God status

Joking aside, I don't feel like I might not be a persons type, so I don't bother "

Ditto xx

Reply privately

By *iscean_dreamMan
3 weeks ago

Port talbot

I don't believe in the league thing, absolutely anyone could be attracted to someone and I've had some lovely surprises 😁

Reply privately

By *ou only live onceMan
3 weeks ago

London

On the leagues thing, this is a long and rambling post, and I'm not sure I've reached a conclusion, so bear with...

Of course we're all equal. No one is better than anyone else. We are all attractive to someone. Yadda yadda. This is all true.

But there are also people who are more attractive than I am. And/or there are lots of people who are more attractive to a wider selection of people than me. This is also true.

Does that mean there's a league? No-one is rating us all and keeping score centrally (other than the recent threads about best cock or best tits or best bum - they're all banked), but it's wild to me that those thoughts don't cross everyone's mind when it comes so naturally to me when thinking about whether someone might be interested in me.

So for me, any league is less that she is "too hot" for me, but that I'd assume someone I considered attractive was also attractive to lots of other people, many of whom would be more attractive to her than me...

Have I just written the longest "yes" in history? I think I might have.

Reply privately

By *oeBeansMan
3 weeks ago

Derby

"On the leagues thing, this is a long and rambling post, and I'm not sure I've reached a conclusion, so bear with...

Of course we're all equal. No one is better than anyone else. We are all attractive to someone. Yadda yadda. This is all true.

But there are also people who are more attractive than I am. And/or there are lots of people who are more attractive to a wider selection of people than me. This is also true.

Does that mean there's a league? No-one is rating us all and keeping score centrally (other than the recent threads about best cock or best tits or best bum - they're all banked), but it's wild to me that those thoughts don't cross everyone's mind when it comes so naturally to me when thinking about whether someone might be interested in me.

So for me, any league is less that she is "too hot" for me, but that I'd assume someone I considered attractive was also attractive to lots of other people, many of whom would be more attractive to her than me...

Have I just written the longest "yes" in history? I think I might have."

Ahhh YOLO, I can identify with this a lot. It sucks to think that way and it's almost a form of self preservation by not messaging at all and it's so easy to compare yourself with others, especially when you can actually see their type through verifications and feel like you don't quite measure up.

Reply privately

By *oeBeansMan
3 weeks ago

Derby

"On the leagues thing, this is a long and rambling post, and I'm not sure I've reached a conclusion, so bear with...

Ahhh YOLO, I can identify with this a lot. It sucks to think that way and it's almost a form of self preservation by not messaging at all and it's so easy to compare yourself with others, especially when you can actually see their type through verifications and feel like you don't quite measure up."

That being said, you're an absolute stud regardless of what anyone else (or even yourself) might think 😎

Reply privately

By *toC Thats MeWoman
3 weeks ago

Sheffield

Yes!

Reply privately

By *coobyBoobyDooWoman
3 weeks ago

Markfield

You lose Schrodinger's Attraction. As long as you don't message, they are both attracted and not attracted to you

Love a sneaky geek reference 😍"

Schrodinger's Swingers

Reply privately

By *eroLondonMan
3 weeks ago

Mayfair

"... ...do you ever see a profile from someone who you match... ...but for some reason think they are out of you're league?"

Picture the scene: her profile matches almost perfectly; she's eloquent, erudite, 'girl next door', unfazed by shape and size, open to all castes and creeds, I'm intrigued by her interests and her worldly passions, her humour etc... ✅

We are *compatible* !!

Then I scroll through her photographs (again) and scrutinise her verifications: they are ALL of men who are tall, athletic, noble, refined, aesthetically pleasing, monied etc — attributes that totally and shamelessly contradict what she's written.

I am the one who is out of *her* league.

We are compatible but I'm still out of her league.

"League" isn't a dirty word.

Reply privately

3 weeks ago

Exeter

Have I just written the longest "yes" in history? I think I might have."

YES! This! This basically sums it up for me!

Is that a lack of confidence? Self esteem (on my part not yours).

Reply privately

By *anceAloneWoman
3 weeks ago

I'm definitely Northern

"... ...do you ever see a profile from someone who you match... ...but for some reason think they are out of you're league?

Picture the scene: her profile matches almost perfectly; she's eloquent, erudite, 'girl next door', unfazed by shape and size, open to all castes and creeds, I'm intrigued by her interests and her worldly passions, her humour etc... ✅

We are *compatible* !!

Then I scroll through her photographs (again) and scrutinise her verifications: they are ALL of men who are tall, athletic, noble, refined, aesthetically pleasing, monied etc — attributes that totally and shamelessly contradict what she's written.

"League" isn't a dirty word."

Maybe those are the only guys confident enough to message said goddess with enough charm to capture her attention🤔

Reply privately

By *agatoXXXMan
3 weeks ago

North Haverbrook

Out of everyones' league.

Reply privately

By *ou only live onceMan
3 weeks ago

London

Ahhh YOLO, I can identify with this a lot. It sucks to think that way and it's almost a form of self preservation by not messaging at all and it's so easy to compare yourself with others, especially when you can actually see their type through verifications and feel like you don't quite measure up.

That being said, you're an absolute stud regardless of what anyone else (or even yourself) might think 😎"

Haha, thanks, Joe. Takes one to know one, of course!

It's a tricky one to articulate - I don't think I'm *unattractive* (though no-one's talking Stud Division), but definitely more Tottenham than Man City. Even City get beaten occasionally, but not often.

Reply privately

By *eroLondonMan
3 weeks ago

Mayfair

"... ...do you ever see a profile from someone who you match... ...but for some reason think they are out of you're league?

We are *compatible* !!

·

Maybe those are the only guys confident enough to message said goddess with enough charm to capture her attention🤔"

I would suspect that it's ·her· doing the messaging seeing that all her verifications are exhibiting similar characteristics and traits.

Who knows?

Reply privately

By *viatrixWoman
3 weeks ago

Redhill

With this thread I have “She’s like the Wind”, sung by Patrick Swayze… Dirty Dancing soundtrack, for those youngsters amongst us.

Since my type is so, so, specific, and let’s say, not mainstream at all, most guys who would be deemed as “out of my league” are completely unattractive to me. They do message me, and it disconcerts me … I have yet to meet one as they’re not attractive to me at all.

And the one time in six years that I messaged someone to see if they were interested in chatting to see where it lead he politely declined. But that was cool- not really out of my league, just not interested.

Reply privately

By *oeBeansMan
3 weeks ago

Derby

"Haha, thanks, Joe. Takes one to know one, of course!

It's a tricky one to articulate - I don't think I'm *unattractive* (though no-one's talking Stud Division), but definitely more Tottenham than Man City. Even City get beaten occasionally, but not often."

I get what you mean, and of course as it's a numbers game, it's easy to put yourself in the box of being one of many others rather than the top of the top! 😅

Reply privately

By *inky_couple2020Couple
3 weeks ago

North West

I'm in my own league. Sunday league

Reply privately

By *odgerMooreMan
3 weeks ago

Carlisle

It's a tricky one to articulate - I don't think I'm *unattractive* (though no-one's talking Stud Division), but definitely more Tottenham than Man City. Even City get beaten occasionally, but not often.

I get what you mean, and of course as it's a numbers game, it's easy to put yourself in the box of being one of many others rather than the top of the top! 😅"

I absolutely won’t meet a scruffy woman… uncombed hair and no lippy on… just a rule that I won’t break…. Unless they ask… or say hello or something similarly flirtatious!!!

Reply privately

3 weeks ago

North West

I get what you mean, and of course as it's a numbers game, it's easy to put yourself in the box of being one of many others rather than the top of the top! 😅

I absolutely won’t meet a scruffy woman… uncombed hair and no lippy on… just a rule that I won’t break…. Unless they ask… or say hello or something similarly flirtatious!!! "

Haha, well that's me out!

Reply privately

By *ea wangMan
3 weeks ago

scunthorpe

All the time these days

Reply privately

By *apkingMan
3 weeks ago

Stockport

I get what you mean, and of course as it's a numbers game, it's easy to put yourself in the box of being one of many others rather than the top of the top! 😅"

Or you could drop a division and be the top of that one

Reply privately

3 weeks ago

I don’t think I’ve ever really considered it, all I will contribute is that I am a firm believer of positive self narrative, so personally I would see the idea of conveying to myself that I was not good enough for someone to be thoroughly detrimental. My preferred choice of internal dialect would consist of a more motivational progressive structure. X

Reply privately

By *odgerMooreMan
3 weeks ago

Carlisle

We are *compatible* !!

Maybe those are the only guys confident enough to message said goddess with enough charm to capture her attention🤔"

Exactly!!!! Maybe she’s just aching for someone to smack her arse and tell her to get the drinks in … and the pork scratchings!!

Reply privately

By *aughty island coupleCouple
3 weeks ago

Portland dorset

Yes definitely

Reply privately

By *odgerMooreMan
3 weeks ago

Carlisle

I absolutely won’t meet a scruffy woman… uncombed hair and no lippy on… just a rule that I won’t break…. Unless they ask… or say hello or something similarly flirtatious!!!

Haha, well that's me out!"

Oooh that’s a bit flirtatious….

Reply privately

3 weeks ago

North West

Oooh that’s a bit flirtatious…. "

I'm very unkempt and never wear lippy or other kinds of makeup

Reply privately

3 weeks ago

North West

Or you could drop a division and be the top of that one "

Tbf I need to drop a weight division or two

Reply privately

By *odgerMooreMan
3 weeks ago

Carlisle

Oooh that’s a bit flirtatious….

I'm very unkempt and never wear lippy or other kinds of makeup "

ok you’ve seduced me now… do with me what you will you saucy minx x

Reply privately

By *anceAloneWoman
3 weeks ago

I'm definitely Northern

We are *compatible* !!

·

Maybe those are the only guys confident enough to message said goddess with enough charm to capture her attention🤔

I would suspect that it's ·her· doing the messaging seeing that all her verifications are exhibiting similar characteristics and traits.

Who knows?"

Do ladies message first? Who are these veritable unicorns 🤔😘

Reply privately

By *ophieslutTV/TS
3 weeks ago

Central

No

Reply privately

By *eroLondonMan
3 weeks ago

Mayfair

"...Do ladies message first? Who are these veritable unicorns 🤔😘"

Yes they do. 😇

Reply privately

By *anceAloneWoman
3 weeks ago

I'm definitely Northern

We are *compatible* !!

Exactly!!!! Maybe she’s just aching for someone to smack her arse and tell her to get the drinks in … and the pork scratchings!! "

Every ladies dream 😆😆

Reply privately

By *odgerMooreMan
3 weeks ago

Carlisle

We are *compatible* !!

Exactly!!!! Maybe she’s just aching for someone to smack her arse and tell her to get the drinks in … and the pork scratchings!!

Every ladies dream 😆😆"

Exactly… keep prince charming - a real woman wants a pint of bitter and a pasty and a fumble up against the fruit machine… oooh hold the plums!!

Reply privately

By *riel13Woman
3 weeks ago

Northampton

I don't believe in leagues but there are people that I assume wouldn't fancy me, even if they would want to have sex with me

Reply privately

By *illy IdolMan
3 weeks ago

Midlands

Yes!

I just look at the women's profiles on here and think to myself, wow, they're super cool, interesting and attractive. They'd never be interested in someone like me, an average Joe who's super kind and caring. I bet they like those super cool douce bag.

Just once, I wish they'd pick me

Reply privately

By *anceAloneWoman
3 weeks ago

I'm definitely Northern

"...Do ladies message first? Who are these veritable unicorns 🤔😘

Yes they do. 😇"

Don't tell everyone...you'll have to explain your magic touch 😎

Reply privately

3 weeks ago

North West

" oooh hold the plums!! "

Do you remember the Billy and Wally show on Radio Merseyside?!

Reply privately

By *eroLondonMan
3 weeks ago

Mayfair

"...Do ladies message first? Who are these veritable unicorns 🤔😘

Yes they do. 😇

·

Don't tell everyone...you'll have to explain your magic touch 😎"

Beguilement cannot be taught. It's congenital. 🤸🏻‍♂️

Reply privately

By *odgerMooreMan
3 weeks ago

Carlisle

" oooh hold the plums!!

Do you remember the Billy and Wally show on Radio Merseyside?! "

Yes - every Sunday

Reply privately

By *8on33Man
3 weeks ago

winfrith

like a football league nope coz any holes a goal ,so they say .

Reply privately

3 weeks ago

North West

" oooh hold the plums!!

Do you remember the Billy and Wally show on Radio Merseyside?!

Yes - every Sunday "

Legendary

Reply privately

3 weeks ago

Ends

"I don't believe in leagues but there are people that I assume wouldn't fancy me, even if they would want to have sex with me"

What’s not to fancy about you

Reply privately

3 weeks ago

Ends

There's no justice"

No justice

No peace

Fuck the -

Well you know the rest 🥰

Reply privately

By *eyeYCouple
3 weeks ago

Nr Leicester

[Removed by poster at 31/08/24 00:03:02]

Reply privately

By *eyeYCouple
3 weeks ago

Nr Leicester

Not bothered.. their loss 😈😉

Reply privately

By *riel13Woman
3 weeks ago

Northampton

"I don't believe in leagues but there are people that I assume wouldn't fancy me, even if they would want to have sex with me

What’s not to fancy about you "

Hahaha you have clearly been dupped by the pictures

Reply privately

By *hunky GentMan
3 weeks ago

Maldon and Peterborough

Naaaah.

Everyone wants my sexy ass.

Reply privately

3 weeks ago

Ends

"I don't believe in leagues but there are people that I assume wouldn't fancy me, even if they would want to have sex with me

Hahaha you have clearly been dupped by the pictures "

Or the personality

Reply privately

By *riel13Woman
3 weeks ago

Northampton

Hahaha you have clearly been dupped by the pictures

Or the personality "

Nah, I'm a right knob!

Reply privately

By *iddle ManMan
3 weeks ago

Walsall

Yes, all the time. Its a tough one. I don't believe all are the same, but you can tell from people's profiles what sort of people they are looking to play with anyway. So despite everything being right, it's not worth the hassle or rejection. Of course not everyone will be the same and some people really surprised me in the past, meeting them in person and they are completely down to earth and enjoyed playing together, despite them being way way out of my league, looks wise.

Reply privately

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
3 weeks ago

Leeds

No.

I don’t have a victory parade in an open top bus, through town every year for nothing.

The mr

Reply privately

By *lik and PaulCouple
3 weeks ago

Flagrante

Not on here or in everyday life. People either like me or they don't and its never bothered me either way as I'll talk to anyone.

Paul

Reply privately

By *annersandrespectMan
3 weeks ago

Here and there

Nope , not a bit do l feel out of anyone's league here or in the real World, they might think like that & not message or reply back , they're obviously not interested etc & that's absolutely fine & perfect but l certainly don't ever feel like l'm out of someone's league, l message, if they reply or message back ,great , if they don't ,that's fine too , they're not interested & that's it in a nutshell, to the OP, don't ever feel like you're out of anyone's league..always remember you ROCK !!! 👊

Reply privately

By *eniandMikeCouple
3 weeks ago

Edinburgh

We do get a lot of younger gym body guys messaging us, and Jeni is like, “not sure I could get naked in front of him” lol

Reply privately

By *ilyandronCouple
3 weeks ago

Bristol

Yes, sometimes.

Reply privately

By *aven.Woman
3 weeks ago

Not the North West...

On here you only see the best of someone, good photos from the right angles.

That person with the great body, do they have a great face? Personality? Everyone has flaws, just because they seem "popular" or have great photos doesn't mean a thing. They'll be distinctly average in person, everyone is.

Reply privately

By *9forfunMan
3 weeks ago

kent

"Pretty simple I guess do you ever see a profile from someone who you match what they are looking for but for some reason think they are out of you're league?

I ask and this might be more of a guy thing because I'm having this issue with everyone currently and just want to make sure I'm not going mental basically. "

Almost every time 😂

Reply privately

3 weeks ago

Not sure I agree with some of the answers. As a 60 year old man I can look at some women's profiles and think they are gorgeous, significantly younger than me and their age range clearly excludes me. I am out of their league. That is fine. However, I can have fun in the Forum, interact with some, but know full well that I am not on their radar for any kind of hook up.

Reply privately

By *ase4122Man
3 weeks ago

Lancashire

Absolutely, not every woman wants an older chap at 52

Reply privately

3 weeks ago

"On here you only see the best of someone, good photos from the right angles.

That person with the great body, do they have a great face? Personality? Everyone has flaws, just because they seem "popular" or have great photos doesn't mean a thing. They'll be distinctly average in person, everyone is.

"

You're not average Raven. You're one of a kind (actually that's not true, cos Elf, Coyote Ugly, Jane Doe and a few others that I've forgotten, can give you a run for your money).

Please don't change.

Reply privately

By *aven.Woman
3 weeks ago

Not the North West...

You're not average Raven. You're one of a kind (actually that's not true, cos Elf, Coyote Ugly, Jane Doe and a few others that I've forgotten, can give you a run for your money).

Please don't change."

I'm probably the most average here, actually a little below.

Reply privately

By *eyond PurityCouple
3 weeks ago

Lincolnshire

No leagues no and we would never not message that person.

The only difference on here is how you sell yourself and for us that’s more important.

We like to think we make an effort with our profile so we appreciate messages from people who also do - not people who have just flopped their cock out. That just shows incompatibility though, not us being in a different league.

Alway shoot - you can’t score if you don’t shoot.

K

Reply privately

3 weeks ago

Southampton

Please don't change.

I'm probably the most average here, actually a little below."

Absolutely not ! ..me on the other hand...lol

Reply privately

By *ealitybitesMan
3 weeks ago

Belfast

No for a number of reasons.

Just reading a profile doesn't tell me that we are compatible or that I'm what they are looking for.

The only way of knowing that is to actually chat to them.

Good angles and studio quality pics doesn't guarantee that they are good quality human beans.

Once again that is determined by chatting.

Anyone suggesting that there are levels on fab and that some are above or beneath them are not people I would ever wish to meet.

If someone's default setting is to talk up or down to others we would never have anything in common so it wouldn't really matter how much effort they put into their profile or their pics.

Reply privately

By *aven.Woman
3 weeks ago

Not the North West...

Please don't change.

I'm probably the most average here, actually a little below.

Absolutely not ! ..me on the other hand...lol"

This is my point. I am, I know I am but on here people can think you're something more. In reality they aren't.

Yeah people will have preferences with ages and stuff, but thinking someone is above average and "out of your league" is just ridiculous.

Reply privately

By *ools and the brainCouple
3 weeks ago

couple, us we him her.

Yes but I'm incredibly insecure.

During our swinging journey I've had some amazing ladies wanting to have sex with me and due to being insecure I don't think I'm worthy.

Every day I look at jools (my wife) and wonder how on earth I have managed to marry such a wonderful and beautiful lady.

So when I see good looking ladies on here I generally pass on by as I really don't think I'd be up to standard.

Yes I know being insecure is a turn off I realise the irony that the less confidence I have the more unattractive I become but it's who I am.

Reply privately

By *xydadbodMan
3 weeks ago

Milton keynes

Thats me all the time really

I'm not even talking about the league, I'm not even the waterboy

High quality H2O anyone?

Reply privately

By *inAndTonic21Couple
3 weeks ago

Merseyside

It’s about sexual likes and dislikes isn’t it?!

I can easily be put off by some words in a profile and that’s the issue when profiles are limited for pics and words in my opinion

Reply privately

By *r CellophaneMan
3 weeks ago

Bury

All the time!

Reply privately

By *ealitybitesMan
3 weeks ago

Belfast

"

I agree with this and have often asked the question here why for some people it seems to be a given that just because others have stunning pics or toned bodies they must therefore be amazing people and fabulous sexual partners.

Some confuse fab productivity with popularity and struggle to understand why those they consider to be "hot" find it difficult to get repeat meets.

It doesn't really matter how good you look if you are a lazy lover.

I have met people at group socials who have a ridiculously poor attitude, are full of entitlement, unable to put a coherent sentence together and spend their evenings propping up a bar and yet their fab profiles and verifications would suggest they are social butterflies.

Fab is built on smoke and mirrors.

Reply privately

By *avexxMan
3 weeks ago

cheshire

no never even at my age

Reply privately

By *rispyDuckMan
3 weeks ago

Chinese Takeaway near you

This 👏🏾👏🏾👍🏾

Putting people in leagues just raises their ‘egos’ & is a form of self deprivation in my humble opinion . So ‘no’ no1 is out of my league we just incompatible due to various reasons 😉

Reply privately

3 weeks ago

Leeds

[Removed by poster at 31/08/24 08:20:54]

Reply privately

By *haringisCaring1208Couple
3 weeks ago

Lurgan

Yea, we do

Reply privately

3 weeks ago

Leeds

I'm not sure, I think people make assumptions on our photos that probably aren't correct & me being me worries that the awkward fairly shy me that doesn't walk around in lingere daily will be a disappointment.

I wouldn't say it's because I'm their out of my league I don't think about leagues, I'd have the same worries with anyone I'm due to meet.

Mrs

Reply privately

By *ou only live onceMan
3 weeks ago

London

"Not sure I agree with some of the answers. As a 60 year old man I can look at some women's profiles and think they are gorgeous, significantly younger than me and their age range clearly excludes me. I am out of their league. That is fine. However, I can have fun in the Forum, interact with some, but know full well that I am not on their radar for any kind of hook up."

I agree with this. My rambling answer was trying to get at it, but failed. I don't think knowing (or perhaps judging, based on the law of averages) that something is a bit of a non-starter is about a lack of confidence in yourself, but more about realism.

Reply privately

By *entleman JayMan
3 weeks ago

Wakefield

Yes, but only if they are in a different age range.

Reply privately

By *agicM53XMan
3 weeks ago

Orpington

I wouldn't attach any "league " to fab (although I continuously hear the term "fab famous ") or from a physical perspective...but in the real world, yes there are plenty of people with a specific social status that I would consider out of my league...maybe in regards to their job or having reached a level of fame, or even they just being born in a very rich family - I believe there are people in society that hold more power (which means they are in a higher "league" when it comes to their social circles). However if we talking purely physical...NO, no one is out of my "league".

Reply privately

By *RSTCouple
3 weeks ago

S. Northants

We do think so. There are a lot of stunners on here that we probably wouldn't have the confidence to message usually, but might do in an "ah fuck it" moment. We're happy to be proven wrong and make new connections from hottie though x

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

3 weeks ago

East Sussex

People who think in terms of leagues, what do you think of the people you are prepared to contact?

I'd feel a bit miffed if someone contacted me who thought like this.

Reply privately

By *RSTCouple
3 weeks ago

S. Northants

"People who think in terms of leagues, what do you think of the people you are prepared to contact?

I'd feel a bit miffed if someone contacted me who thought like this. "

I think it's more a self confidence thing than necessarily about the individual. I do think stereotyping (which unfortunatly is part of the human mindset) also plays a part. And also experience!

Reply privately

By *oofy321Man
3 weeks ago

moon base zero

I feel and know im not even in a league

Reply privately

By *eroLondonMan
3 weeks ago

Mayfair

"People who think in terms of leagues, what do you think of the people you are prepared to contact?

She's right, you know. She messaged me earlier. She's in my (joy) Division. Plans are afoot! 😈

Reply privately

By *carlet SeductionWoman
3 weeks ago

Maidstone

I don't think in terms of leagues. There are different types of people. Some I wouldn't mix with some I would. 🤷‍♀️

Reply privately

3 weeks ago

Ends

I think less about I’m out of someone’s league etc or they’re in my league. I think more- they would not find me attractive they don’t look like or read like the type of person that would find me attractive. And then for someone I would message, either I hope they would find me attractive or I think they could.

I know the kind of person I am. I know I’m not usually my type’s type.

Also there’s an element of, everyone is out of my league, I’m just more confident at different points.

Reply privately

By *r John WickMan
3 weeks ago

The Continental

Nah, fuck that. I’ll message anybody if I fancy ‘em. This notion of being ‘out of their league’ is a load of old tosh. If it wasn’t, I would’nt be married to Mrs Wick.

Rather than ‘leagues’…..there are people that will fancy a go on me, and a whole more that will just say no thanks.

Reply privately

By *RSTCouple
3 weeks ago

S. Northants

I think less about I’m out of someone’s league etc or they’re in my league. I think more- they would not find me attractive they don’t look like or read like the type of person that would find me attractive. And then for someone I would message, either I hope they would find me attractive or I think they could.

Also there’s an element of, everyone is out of my league, I’m just more confident at different points. "

This. It's human nature to be selective and to have opinions.

Reply privately

By *he turned me GreyCouple
3 weeks ago

Warwick and Coventry

Nope, no one is out of my league, as I have self-worth, yes I have insecurities but I understand where these come from. And don't allow them to run the show.

Mr

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

3 weeks ago

East Sussex

I think it's more a self confidence thing than necessarily about the individual. I do think stereotyping (which unfortunatly is part of the human mindset) also plays a part. And also experience! "

I sort of understand that.

It is a bit as if people are saying "those people are too good for me so you'll do."

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

3 weeks ago

East Sussex

She's right, you know. She messaged me earlier. She's in my (joy) Division. Plans are afoot! 😈"

My plans are more 18inches but have it your way

Reply privately

3 weeks ago

Exeter

Is a good question, my own personal answer is i rightly or wrongly assume everyone is in one way or another not going to be interested in me or "out of my league" to use to term.

Reply privately

By *a LunaWoman
3 weeks ago

South

Yes and no.

I don’t feel they are out of my league, more I’m realistic in that I’m not what they are looking for.

Previous verifications from slim petite women etc. I don’t want to be their first fat tall gal tryout.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

3 weeks ago

East Sussex

Also there’s an element of, everyone is out of my league, I’m just more confident at different points. "

I think knowing yourself and being realistic is very different to considering other people to be in a different league on a personal level.

I know for instance that in intelligence stakes there are people waaaay out of my league but personally we're equals.

Reply privately

By *weetCherryWoman
3 weeks ago

London

Pretty much every day

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

3 weeks ago

East Sussex

Is a good question, my own personal answer is i rightly or wrongly assume everyone is in one way or another not going to be interested in me or "out of my league" to use to term. "

Everyone! Do you approach anybody?

Reply privately

By *orl1971Couple
3 weeks ago

Glasgow

Like it or not there are leagues. There are societal standards of attractiveness and a lot of people are ranked against that. We’d consider some people would be out of our league .

Reply privately

By *ell GwynnWoman
3 weeks ago

North Yorkshire

"Like it or not there are leagues. There are societal standards of attractiveness and a lot of people are ranked against that. We’d consider some people would be out of our league . "

Not everyone goes in for societal standards of attractiveness and not everyone only finds one body type attractive.

My partners/lovers have been as physically different from each other as you can get and I fancied all of them.

Reply privately

By *ife NinjaMan
3 weeks ago

Dunfermline

It's difficult as a single, older guy, due to the knock backs. It makes you feel unattractive, unwanted and makes you feel you've outlasted your welcome

Reply privately

By *herrybakewellCouple
3 weeks ago

Staffordshire

Oh absolutely. Gym fit / younger couples.....we wouldn't even bother.

Reply privately

By *ou only live onceMan
3 weeks ago

London

"Like it or not there are leagues. There are societal standards of attractiveness and a lot of people are ranked against that. We’d consider some people would be out of our league .

Not everyone goes in for societal standards of attractiveness and not everyone only finds one body type attractive.

My partners/lovers have been as physically different from each other as you can get and I fancied all of them."

Not everyone, but a majority of people. That's how they become standards (rightly or wrongly!)

🤷

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

3 weeks ago

East Sussex

Wait! Are leagues based purely on looks?

What about all those people who say looks are irrelevant?

Reply privately

By *ad NannaWoman
3 weeks ago

East London

"Like it or not there are leagues. There are societal standards of attractiveness and a lot of people are ranked against that. We’d consider some people would be out of our league .

My partners/lovers have been as physically different from each other as you can get and I fancied all of them."

Mine too. On here I use facial attraction initially, then character through conversation.

Someone doesn't have to be devastatingly handsome to gain my interest, and I won't think anyone is out of my league because of any characteristics.

When it comes to sex, I know anyone can need a fat, 58 Yr old woman with a limp, to satisfy a need.

Reply privately

By *aven.Woman
3 weeks ago

Not the North West...

"Wait! Are leagues based purely on looks?

What about all those people who say looks are irrelevant? "

It's all lies.

Reply privately

By *ad NannaWoman
3 weeks ago

East London

That's what I was just thinking.

I've seen woman on here say they are really picky/fussy and I've not found the men they've met attractive at all. I've even turned some of them down, after chatting to them.

For some women, wealth, attire, occupation, even popularity on here seems to put someone in a higher league.

Reply privately

By *ou only live onceMan
3 weeks ago

London

They're lying.

Reply privately