Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Who’s the naive one

Jump to newest

By *egabristols OP   Couple
3 weeks ago

penarth

We’ve all done our best to keep our extra curricular activities secret. Our kinky evenings.

Are we naive to think our parents and grandparents don’t know what we’re all up to and are “into”.

Older people of Fab, how did you create connections before the interweb?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
3 weeks ago

"...

Are we naive to think our parents and grandparents don’t know what we’re all up to and are “into”.

..."

I'm in trouble if they know as Grandparents been dead for 50 years or so and last parent some 5 years ago (it would mean some after life in which case they are looking down disappointed with me, or looking up saying 'go for it son')

By *ea wangMan
3 weeks ago

scunthorpe

It's called discretion op for a reason,and with planning and a controlled narrative no one in the family will suspect I bet is the answer u will find

By *viatrixWoman
3 weeks ago

Redhill

I was very demure and very mindful pre internet.

I was a virgin too 😂😂😂😂

By *ex HolesMan
3 weeks ago

Up North

"...

I'm in trouble if they know as Grandparents been dead for 50 years or so and last parent some 5 years ago (it would mean some after life in which case they are looking down disappointed with me, or looking up saying 'go for it son')"

They’ll all be looking down on you in disgust

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

3 weeks ago

East Sussex

No idea if my parents knew or know. I'd rather they didn't. As my grandparents were born at the end of the 19th and start of the 20th century I doubt if they knew.

Pre internet there were contact magazines (we still have some) and people placed ads in the back pages of certain publications

By *ea wangMan
3 weeks ago

scunthorpe

Readers wife

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
3 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

My family and friends are all aware of what I'm into generally.

I usually just say I'm busy for the evening but I don't hide it if they ask for more details.

By *egabristols OP   Couple
3 weeks ago

penarth

Ever been to a “key party”?

By *ermite12ukMan
3 weeks ago

Solihull and Brentwood

Had reasonably good fortune with Bargain Pages (Or, Lotto was the equivalent I think, in London.) In the personals.

By *mmaleiaWoman
3 weeks ago

East Northamptonshire

Clubs, pub, Kerrang personals 🤣

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan
3 weeks ago

Glasgow

"I was very demure and very mindful pre internet."

I wasn’t.

By *hugwelMan
3 weeks ago

Jersey

1978 sent to measure for a kitchen age 18 ish, knocked on the door do come in standing inside the front door, see a gold fish bowl empty. Ah have your fish died.

Well the answer was we put key in the bowl, hell that would take a lot, why don't you put your key in the bowl, I look at her slightly bemused, so I did she then dropped her keys in,she then after a couple minutes picked out my key.

Who's key is this looking around ah I think to myself, come on upstairs within ten minutes I'm getting a blow job from a 65 year old and 69ing and more for an hour.

I did carry out the measuring I was told come around any second Saturday for lessons and fun. Well I did and bumped into an ex school teacher and wife and many more I recall over fifty people at one session.

All before clubs and Internet.

Post new Message to Thread