Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Are people getting braver?

Jump to newest

By *partharmony OP   Couple
3 weeks ago

Ruislip

Looking at the Hot Photos section, 11 out of 21 have clear face shots and they include full nudidy and even sex.

I don't have any data but I get the impression that more people are feeling comfortable being completely open about being on here. Do you think that's right?

Is anybody thinking about going public? I think I (Luke) probably would now but we wouldn't because it could affect Hannah's public-facing job.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ir tootusMan
3 weeks ago

Burton-on-Trent

"Looking at the Hot Photos section, 11 out of 21 have clear face shots and they include full nudidy and even sex.

I don't have any data but I get the impression that more people are feeling comfortable being completely open about being on here. Do you think that's right?

Is anybody thinking about going public? I think I (Luke) probably would now but we wouldn't because it could affect Hannah's public-facing job. "

I have nothing to lose to be honest at the moment

By *ulieScrumptiousWoman
3 weeks ago

North West

I think anyone with their face in the same photo as nudity probably also does content creation. Rather than being brave.

By *imply DeeWoman
3 weeks ago

Wherever

Was about to say the same.

By *parkle1974Woman
3 weeks ago

Leeds

I don't have anything to hide by being on here but chose not to show my face as I don't want to be responsible for any heart attacks caused by the sheer horror

By *elix SightedMan
3 weeks ago

Cloud 8

"I don't have anything to hide by being on here but chose not to show my face as I don't want to be responsible for any heart attacks caused by the sheer horror "

I’m prepared to risk it. Brave or what?!

By *exxyyDy11Man
3 weeks ago

North West

"I don't have anything to hide by being on here but chose not to show my face as I don't want to be responsible for any heart attacks caused by the sheer horror "

Or the sheer delight more like

By *parkle1974Woman
3 weeks ago

Leeds

"I don't have anything to hide by being on here but chose not to show my face as I don't want to be responsible for any heart attacks caused by the sheer horror

I’m prepared to risk it. Brave or what?!"

That's not bravery....that stupidity

By *parkle1974Woman
3 weeks ago

Leeds

"I don't have anything to hide by being on here but chose not to show my face as I don't want to be responsible for any heart attacks caused by the sheer horror

Or the sheer delight more like "

Definitely not a delight

3 weeks ago

Ruislip

I've seen your face and reaction it induces in me is nothing negative like a heart attack.

You have shown your face occasionally, Sparkle. Has any negative come from that? Why have you switched between showing and not showing may I ask?

By *ynamicnatureMan
3 weeks ago

Doncaster

You have a beautiful face Sparkle

By *parkle1974Woman
3 weeks ago

Leeds

I've seen your face and reaction it induces in me is nothing negative like a heart attack.

You have shown your face occasionally, Sparkle. Has any negative come from that? Why have you switched between showing and not showing may I ask? "

Kind of you to say.

I don't think I've had any negative comments (my memory is shocking) but I do know I'm not going to be everyone's cup of tea so either way I don't give it much thought.

I think it all depends on the pic and my mood if I show it x

By *exxyyDy11Man
3 weeks ago

North West

Or the sheer delight more like

Definitely not a delight "

Come onnnn Sparkle. I'm sure you've got a beautiful face. Don't put yourself down like that.

By *oriarty99Man
3 weeks ago

London

"Looking at the Hot Photos section, 11 out of 21 have clear face shots and they include full nudidy and even sex.

Is anybody thinking about going public? I think I (Luke) probably would now but we wouldn't because it could affect Hannah's public-facing job. "

They’re all sex workers on popular pay platforms. That’s why.

3 weeks ago

Ruislip

Is anybody thinking about going public? I think I (Luke) probably would now but we wouldn't because it could affect Hannah's public-facing job.

They’re all sex workers on popular pay platforms. That’s why. "

All of them?

By *hilledExplorerMan
3 weeks ago

Colchester

I also suspect that having faces on display helps them be at the top of the hot photos. I absolutely understand why people blur their faces (I have done the same) and their videos can still be very sexy but the ones where you can see a gorgeous ladies face as she enjoys something are even hotter.

By *oodiesCoupleCouple
3 weeks ago

Leicestershire

You have shown your face occasionally, Sparkle. Has any negative come from that? Why have you switched between showing and not showing may I ask?

Kind of you to say.

I don't think I've had any negative comments (my memory is shocking) but I do know I'm not going to be everyone's cup of tea so either way I don't give it much thought.

I think it all depends on the pic and my mood if I show it x"

Sparkle, If we were all everyone’s ‘cup of tea’ what a boring worlds we’d live in!

As for the original post

Maybe content creators, maybe braver but I’m not prepared to post anything I’d regret later down the line or that I couldn’t deny was me 😂

3 weeks ago

Ruislip

"I also suspect that having faces on display helps them be at the top of the hot photos. I absolutely understand why people blur their faces (I have done the same) and their videos can still be very sexy but the ones where you can see a gorgeous ladies face as she enjoys something are even hotter."

I think it's probably true that people with faces shown have an advantage in getting to the top page of Hot Photos. I'm also picking it up elsewhere on the site too.

By *hilledExplorerMan
3 weeks ago

Colchester

"I also suspect that having faces on display helps them be at the top of the hot photos. I absolutely understand why people blur their faces (I have done the same) and their videos can still be very sexy but the ones where you can see a gorgeous ladies face as she enjoys something are even hotter.

I think it's probably true that people with faces shown have an advantage in getting to the top page of Hot Photos. I'm also picking it up elsewhere on the site too. "

Doesn't detract from how hot the pictures are though-and certainly not in your case

3 weeks ago

Ruislip

"I also suspect that having faces on display helps them be at the top of the hot photos. I absolutely understand why people blur their faces (I have done the same) and their videos can still be very sexy but the ones where you can see a gorgeous ladies face as she enjoys something are even hotter.

I think it's probably true that people with faces shown have an advantage in getting to the top page of Hot Photos. I'm also picking it up elsewhere on the site too.

Doesn't detract from how hot the pictures are though-and certainly not in your case "

Indeed. Pictures can be hot without faces shown. You little flirt!

By *hilledExplorerMan
3 weeks ago

Colchester

If you can't be a little flirt what's the point of Fab?

By *atricia ParnelWoman
3 weeks ago

In a town full of colours

Many of those hot pics also have a OF page, so it's free advertising. it's big business now, Katie Price had her income from it taxed in her recent court case

By *aven.Woman
3 weeks ago

Not the North West...

Unless they are content creators I would say stupid not brave.

Regardless if you are happy with people knowing about your lifestyle are you happy for your family, friends, coworkers, neighbours to see pictures of you naked or in a sexual act? Now or in 10 years time?

Anything you post online of that nature I would bet my life on it been copied/downloaded by some randomer.

By *hilledExplorerMan
3 weeks ago

Colchester

"Many of those hot pics also have a OF page, so it's free advertising. it's big business now, Katie Price had her income from it taxed in her recent court case"

I never realised this until today. Interesting.

By *MisschiefxTV/TS
3 weeks ago

London

I wouldn't show my face on here, too scary.

3 weeks ago

Ruislip

"Many of those hot pics also have a OF page, so it's free advertising. it's big business now, Katie Price had her income from it taxed in her recent court case"

I don't think I've seen any mentions of OF on those profiles, so how does it help publicise them?

I'm also seeing faces more in profiles when I'm just browsing.

By *ulieScrumptiousWoman
3 weeks ago

North West

"Many of those hot pics also have a OF page, so it's free advertising. it's big business now, Katie Price had her income from it taxed in her recent court case

I don't think I've seen any mentions of OF on those profiles, so how does it help publicise them?

I'm also seeing faces more in profiles when I'm just browsing. "

They'll have the same username across different sites.

By *enk15Man
3 weeks ago

Bidford On Avon

"Unless they are content creators I would say stupid not brave.

Regardless if you are happy with people knowing about your lifestyle are you happy for your family, friends, coworkers, neighbours to see pictures of you naked or in a sexual act? Now or in 10 years time?

Anything you post online of that nature I would bet my life on it been copied/downloaded by some randomer. "

I'm fine if they see me naked, it's just nudity. (they might not be fine with it tho)

By *neeyedwillieMan
3 weeks ago

Darlington

Both my wife and I (couples account also) opted to not hide our faces a long time ago. Mostly because we attend and sometimes ran social events.

Totally respect others rights to privacy of course but for us personally, no one can say or do anything thata going to bother us. Never been an issue.

By *allipygousMan
3 weeks ago

Leicester

"Many of those hot pics also have a OF page, so it's free advertising. it's big business now, Katie Price had her income from it taxed in her recent court case

I'm also seeing faces more in profiles when I'm just browsing.

They'll have the same username across different sites. "

I had a rare look at the hot pics/videos earlier and what you say never occurred to me but makes a lot of sense.

On the, what I perceive to be, genuine couple profiles it's surprising when a face is shown clearly it's invariably the women's, usually performing some sex act. Why is that? 🤔

By *inaTitzTV/TS
3 weeks ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I show my face, but I think it's only fair for us Trans to show this

By *ivemealadybonerWoman
3 weeks ago

somewhere

I have my face on show and I have a very public facing job, I figure if someone recognises me from here, they are on it too so nothing to be coy about.

I mean it could be slightly awkward if they came up to me and said "nice tits" in front of my boss but I'd like to think we are all grown ups here and they can control themselves lol.

Completely understand why others don't though x

By (user no longer on site)
3 weeks ago

I’ve shown my face when I feel confident in here, I flashed my cock when I feel frisky.

I do think people are raising the bar and a little competition on hot photos. It’s good to watch. …*perve

By *aomilatteCouple
3 weeks ago

Midlands

"Is anybody thinking about going public? I think I (Luke) probably would now but we wouldn't because it could affect Hannah's public-facing job. "

Looking at one of the photos from 2019 on your profile, your faces are fairly visible. If we worked alongside you we'd recognise you.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

3 weeks ago

East Sussex

Just because you have nothing to lose *now* doesn't mean you won't in future. Anything you put on the net now can and possibly will come back to haunt you in the future.

It's not bravery in my opinion

By *ulfilthmentMan
3 weeks ago

Just around the corner

That’s very public spirited of you.

By *r John WickMan
3 weeks ago

The Continental

With the reference being hot pic’s, no. There’s no being more brave there.

It’s still the same people that appear there almost daily. The pics seem to follow themes, today seems to be faces. Tomorrows will be dripping vag, the next day, bouncing tits, and so on.

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple
3 weeks ago

Lincoln

I think they're likely supporters of rotary cooling devices 😁

LvM

By *mooth bum 1Man
3 weeks ago

secret location - ireland

Well all I can say to you is you look beautiful

By *ormalfornorfolkMan
3 weeks ago

Norwich

It’s probably self-selecting to an extent. People tend to fab pictures with faces in, perhaps?

By *eordieJeansCouple
3 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

I rarely look so this is in no way a comment on the people in the hot pics but I know a “couple” that were regularly on there when they were on the site. They were using this to promote their OF.

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS
3 weeks ago

chichester

there is way more OF / Content creators on here now . so have no issues with showing faces as they blow it up on X/Twitter/REddit any anyway

By *WB85Man
3 weeks ago

Staffordshire

I'm past giving a fuck what people thing about what I choose to do with my life.

By *icolerobbieCouple
3 weeks ago

walsall

There are a lot of content creators who use this site these days. We have spoken to couples looking to make content for only fans when on a meet. We politely decline.

By *utdoorsquirtcplCouple
3 weeks ago

Chesterfield

Having been on the end of being stalked by someone I knew and being threatened to expose me, I just felt having my face seen and all my videos and pics public, it takes that power away from anyone who wants to do it again. It doesn't bother me anymore. My hubby gets noticed all the time as he is well known and popular in our area lol. A little celeb so to speak.

We get a kick out of it when someone we knows pops up lol. We all on the same site for the same reason so why be embarrassed. Just my opinion

Post new Message to Thread