Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Why do you have sex?

Jump to newest

By *erfHerder74 OP   Man
3 weeks ago

Greenock

I’ve realised (again), that I’ve only been meeting men for sex because I want company.

Yes, sex can be great but sometimes it’s rubbish but again I only say yes for human contact.

I moved away and came back 2 and a but years ago and my local friends had all moved away and trying to find a normal buddy or fwb is difficult when an introvert/shy/quiet.

So through the ramble, do you meet for sex or do you meet because you feel a bit lonely and want company for a wee while?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *imply DeeWoman
3 weeks ago

Wherever

I don’t think it’s fair to the other person to want to see them only because you’re feeling lonely, as they were some kind of comforter. For that reason I would cancel the meeting if I was feeling like that but I’d communicate clearly of why. If I’m having sex with someone it’s because I want them, and I want to give them my very best for the time we’re together.

By *a LunaWoman
3 weeks ago

South

When I met it was for sex. I used to find that after that it would amplify any loneliness I was feeling.

I know you say you’re introverted and shy, but have you a hobby or interest that you REALLY enjoy that you could attend a social group for it or something? Maybe a walking group where you don’t have to talk too much (because everyone is trying to breathe!) and they’re just there plodding along beside you. The more you go the more easier it would become (hopefully).

Having sex for company will just leaving you feeling like shit and you deserve better than that OP x

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

3 weeks ago

East Sussex

People have sex for a lot of reasons. Power, love, loneliness, craving emotional intimacy, pleasure, to procreate, to keep a partner happy etc etc.

We can't usually know why the other person is having sex with us, so...🤷‍♀️

By *eachButtonWoman
3 weeks ago

Bath

"People have sex for a lot of reasons. Power, love, loneliness, craving emotional intimacy, pleasure, to procreate, to keep a partner happy etc etc.

We can't usually know why the other person is having sex with us, so...🤷‍♀️

"

Totally agree with the above!⬆️

By *r John WickMan
3 weeks ago

The Continental

‘Cause it makes ma willy feel good.

By *viatrixWoman
3 weeks ago

Redhill

I meet people on here for laughs, a lot of chatting (you can’t shut me up) and sex is a nice bonus when the chemistry and attraction are there. 😄

Very, very occassionally, I may meet up just for sex but I don’t like the feeling afterwards- as mentioned in another post, I feel lonely and used afterwards. So I only have sex with people I can carry on being friends with.

I am lucky that I have someone where there is lots and lots of physical closeness, touching, etc- just no sex. And I need it sometimes haha

By *edbiker6Man
3 weeks ago

Scarborough

To enjoy the felling and to see how a woman enjoys it that’s the biggest turn on

By *hilloutMan
3 weeks ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

Because it's an amazing activity to engage in with like minded people we fancy 😁

By *un guy300Man
3 weeks ago

Carmarthen

I enjoy fun with others and getting to know them

By *naswingdressWoman
3 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

I don't.

By *rispyDuckMan
3 weeks ago

Chinese Takeaway near you

I meet for the thrill of meeting someone, who’s as horny and attracted to exploring how we match up in bed

By *heBigLibowskiMan
3 weeks ago

Hampshire

"I don't."

This.

By *reggSausageMan
3 weeks ago

derby

Because it’s good for you, good for your health, it’s taps into hormones you won’t see outside of sex or escaping a grizzly bear, there’s enough studies suggesting better flexibility, mood, heart condition stress levels, need I go on

By *ickshawedCouple
3 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

Because there's nothing on TV

By *mmaleiaWoman
3 weeks ago

East Northamptonshire

Pure pleasure

By *parkle1974Woman
3 weeks ago

Leeds

Because I want to x

By *ormalfornorfolkMan
3 weeks ago

Norwich

Why not?

By *aven.Woman
3 weeks ago

Not the North West...

I am struggling to think of a reason to have sex lately.

By *aiducMan
3 weeks ago

Chelmsford

Because I think that orgasms are better shared.

By *elticGent2024Man
3 weeks ago

Kempston

For me, it’s because it’s the best way to time that perfectly poached runny egg…

By *inaTitzTV/TS
3 weeks ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Popular demand

By *ust want fun 888Man
3 weeks ago

nearby

I’ve been single for so long, I actually like it that way now, but obviously occasionally, would love some human contact sexually

By *ong-leggedblondWoman
3 weeks ago

Next Door

Because it's very enjoyable to have sex with people you fancy

😉

By *ucka39Man
3 weeks ago

Newcastle

Keep up with the fitness

By *avexxMan
3 weeks ago

cheshire

because its amazing with the right person

By *ell GwynnWoman
3 weeks ago

North Yorkshire

I get it, OP. I had a brief phase 10 years ago when I realised I was meeting because I felt a bit lost and craved human connection. It made me feel even more terrible, so it only lasted a couple of weeks.

I meet because I desire another person, enjoy their company and love sex with them. It enhances an already lovely life. I haven't felt lonely for years, and if I did, I have friends and family to go to for comfort and company.

Perhaps seeking non-sexual connection through clubs or volunteering is the healthier option to combat loneliness?

By *atnip make me purrWoman
3 weeks ago

Reading

I know that even when the sex is good or even very good, if I can't talk to them then the connection will stall very quickly. I would rather have average sex and great conversation than the reverse. Of course great sex and great conversation and I'm onto a real winner.

Not sure I've answered your question though.

By *enk15Man
3 weeks ago

Bidford On Avon

Because I'm so good at it, I would be doing the world a disservice if I didn't.

By *r CellophaneMan
3 weeks ago

Bury

I'd like to be able to give a reason but I can't as I haven't had sex in years. Even social meets or dates are a thing of the past to alleviate the loneliness.

By *laytime_13Woman
3 weeks ago

Lincs

Because it’s fun, it feels good and I like having the effect on the other person/people that I seem to?

But it’s not a good cure for loneliness, sorry OP.

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
3 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

Because it's fun. Sometimes it's just simple hedonism.

Also it's one of my favourite ways to express how into someone I am. Words don't go nearly as far as a few hours of absolute worship 💜

By *ea monkeyMan
3 weeks ago

Manchester (he/him)

I only have sex with people that I’m attracted to and because I want to have sex with them. I’d hope that they feel the same way.

I think I’d feel awful if someone was having sex with me for other reasons. It’s not as though it’s the only thing that two people can do together and if someone just wanted company, that’s always available

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS
3 weeks ago

chichester

to fuck and enjoy an hour two of physical release

By *elboy1978Man
3 weeks ago

Jarrow

To enjoy the fun and pleasure

By *alm_one4Man
3 weeks ago

RM16

TV ad’s bore me

By (user no longer on site)
3 weeks ago

Someone’s got to do it!

By *ellhungvweMan
3 weeks ago

Cheltenham

Because I am a thoughtful, caring person and I only want to make sure others have as many orgasms as they want. Purely altruistic.

I am expecting the Nobel peace and love prize soon.

By *exycarlashane181Couple
3 weeks ago

Leamington Spa

"I’ve realised (again), that I’ve only been meeting men for sex because I want company.

Yes, sex can be great but sometimes it’s rubbish but again I only say yes for human contact.

I moved away and came back 2 and a but years ago and my local friends had all moved away and trying to find a normal buddy or fwb is difficult when an introvert/shy/quiet.

So through the ramble, do you meet for sex or do you meet because you feel a bit lonely and want company for a wee while?"

We are a couple so have contact anyway.. We meet people on here as it is like foreplay to us.. We meet, play with our guest and when they go we have our fun... And it really turns us on

By *agatoXXXMan
3 weeks ago

North Haverbrook

Who says I have sex?

By *wiss Army KnifeMan
3 weeks ago

Second star to the right…

I enjoy it and i enjoy giving pleasure to my partner in the bedroom or wherever else we are doing it.isn’t that the point?

If there are feelings involved ie a relationship it’s a bonding and intimacy which takes us to a different place as well as the passion and desire.

The last two can be had with a FWB i have built a connection with.

By *ornyfriendlygentlemanMan
3 weeks ago

Mid-Sussex

I have sex because I enjoy it. I like to see the lady really getting turned on and being brought in different ways. It's the way that nature is,I love women,even at my age.

Post new Message to Thread