Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Sex in a church

Jump to newest

By *oney Honey OP   Woman
3 weeks ago

York

This is a fantasy of mine, and I have a friend who is equally turned on by the idea, but it hasn’t happened yet. Is this 1. Illegal? And 2. Dreadfully immoral?

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

3 weeks ago

East Sussex

I don't think it's illegal. I do think it's disrespectful.

Reply privately

By *ittle Miss TinkerbellWoman
3 weeks ago

your head

Agree with NiceCouple. It's not technically illegal unless you get caught and offend someone but it's very disrespectful.

Reply privately

By *icolerobbieCouple
3 weeks ago

walsall

"This is a fantasy of mine, and I have a friend who is equally turned on by the idea, but it hasn’t happened yet. Is this 1. Illegal? And 2. Dreadfully immoral? "

Can you not just stick to the graveyard like most of the local teenagers?

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

3 weeks ago

East Sussex

"This is a fantasy of mine, and I have a friend who is equally turned on by the idea, but it hasn’t happened yet. Is this 1. Illegal? And 2. Dreadfully immoral?

Can you not just stick to the graveyard like most of the local teenagers?"

Wait until the funeral is over though

Reply privately

3 weeks ago

York

"Agree with NiceCouple. It's not technically illegal unless you get caught and offend someone but it's very disrespectful. "

Yeah I get you, and feel bad now that you put it like that. I guess the thrill is that it’s “not allowed” a bit like having sex in the workplace or other public place.

Who do you think it is disrespectful to? Church goers I suppose… but we would be aiming NOT to get caught, so what they didn’t know wouldn’t hurt. Probably never happen anyway!

Reply privately

By * and T xCouple
3 weeks ago

Cannock

[Removed by poster at 30/08/24 00:38:08]

Reply privately

By * and T xCouple
3 weeks ago

Cannock

"This is a fantasy of mine, and I have a friend who is equally turned on by the idea, but it hasn’t happened yet. Is this 1. Illegal? And 2. Dreadfully immoral?

Wait until the funeral is over though "

It's what they would have wanted

Reply privately

By *hyguyx93Man
3 weeks ago

Horley

"Agree with NiceCouple. It's not technically illegal unless you get caught and offend someone but it's very disrespectful.

Yeah I get you, and feel bad now that you put it like that. I guess the thrill is that it’s “not allowed” a bit like having sex in the workplace or other public place.

Who do you think it is disrespectful to? Church goers I suppose… but we would be aiming NOT to get caught, so what they didn’t know wouldn’t hurt. Probably never happen anyway! "

Sounds fun to me lol! But then doing it in public and risk being caught is my biggest kink lol, also if I was buried there I wouldn't be offended would hopefully be able to watch! Lol

Reply privately

By *ohn8099Man
3 weeks ago

Waterford city

Yes did it once was only 19 remember 8t well and hoe it started message me il fill ye in

Reply privately

By *agatoXXXMan
3 weeks ago

North Haverbrook

"This is a fantasy of mine, and I have a friend who is equally turned on by the idea, but it hasn’t happened yet. Is this 1. Illegal? And 2. Dreadfully immoral? "

Don't try it in the Minster, they have their own police force.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

3 weeks ago

East Sussex

"Agree with NiceCouple. It's not technically illegal unless you get caught and offend someone but it's very disrespectful.

Who do you think it is disrespectful to? Church goers I suppose… but we would be aiming NOT to get caught, so what they didn’t know wouldn’t hurt. Probably never happen anyway! "

Here's what I think, others will disagree and that's ok by me.

It is disrespectful to church goers but also to the sacred space that a churches fabric encompasses.

Does not being caught make it less disrespectful. Not sure

Reply privately

By *icolerobbieCouple
3 weeks ago

walsall

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

3 weeks ago

East Sussex

Wait until the funeral is over though

It's what they would have wanted "

Reply privately

3 weeks ago

York

Don't try it in the Minster, they have their own police force."

Thanks for the tip! Ha ha. Far too busy in the Minster!

Reply privately

By *icolerobbieCouple
3 weeks ago

walsall

At least it’ll be a short walk to confession!

Reply privately

3 weeks ago

York

"At least it’ll be a short walk to confession!"

There is that!

Reply privately

By *d4funtimesMan
3 weeks ago

Cambridge

A couple of Marys whispered in prayer, either before or during your church shenanigans, should be perfectly acceptable.

Reply privately

By *agatoXXXMan
3 weeks ago

North Haverbrook

Just shout "Oh God" a few times, that should cover you.

Reply privately

By *eavy-Metal-CoupleCouple
3 weeks ago

Liverpool

Why did Ghost verison of Jesus he knowes me just came into my head oh yeah the music video.

Reply privately

By *rbanExplorerMan
3 weeks ago

East london/

done it before, felt like inwas being watched

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
3 weeks ago

"done it before, felt like inwas being watched "

By Jesus?

Reply privately

By *d4funtimesMan
3 weeks ago

Cambridge

The Priest

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
3 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

I once heard of a couple who made a habit of it, until they found out that some churches have live feeds 24/7

Reply privately

By *ripfillMan
3 weeks ago

havant

For me an absolute no ..

I am still trying to recover from religious brain washing !

Interesting how many alter boys were altered in a church though ?

Reply privately

By *rucking-HellMan
3 weeks ago

Northampton

Is there something specific about churches? Or would you do it in other places of worship such as synagogues and mosques?

Reply privately

By *ames-77Man
3 weeks ago

milton keynes

I think it's massively disrespectful

Reply privately

By *luebell888Woman
3 weeks ago

Glasgowish

"I think it's massively disrespectful "

As is a graveyard.

Reply privately

By *ames-77Man
3 weeks ago

milton keynes

"I think it's massively disrespectful

As is a graveyard."

Of course I agree

Reply privately

3 weeks ago

Done that, caldey island nr Tenby, many yrs ago with my then gf, before I started the cd thing

Reply privately

By *till gameMan
3 weeks ago

two doors down

"I once heard of a couple who made a habit of it, until they found out that some churches have live feeds 24/7"

A habit ? Was that the nuns 🤔

Reply privately

By *younaughty2Man
3 weeks ago

preston

"I don't think it's illegal. I do think it's disrespectful."

I'm sure some enterprising soul could renovate their club to mimic a catherdral or even a country church vibe, as the saying goes if you renovate it they will cum.

Reply privately

By *ames-77Man
3 weeks ago

milton keynes

Wouldn't ever hear someone discuss this about a mosque

Reply privately

By *ools and the brainCouple
3 weeks ago

couple, us we him her.

Ok so it's a place of worship, you yourself may not be religious but the people who go to church are and as such it's their safe place and a place to communicate with their god,the last thing they want is a couple of random people snagging in the vestibule!

It's akin to them turning up at a club or party trying to convert people to God.

So yes very disrespectful also it's a public place so chances are if caught you'll end up in front of a magistrate or the very least on the front page of the daily star.

* Couple caught fucking in church said " we thought it would be sexy" after a group of churchgoers including children stumbled on the couple having sex over the altar.

Reply privately

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
3 weeks ago

Leeds

Couldn’t tell you to be honest, I haven’t had sex in a church since I was a small boy, but they did tell me to not tell anyone, so it could be illegal.

The mr

Reply privately

By *ames-77Man
3 weeks ago

milton keynes

"Ok so it's a place of worship, you yourself may not be religious but the people who go to church are and as such it's their safe place and a place to communicate with their god,the last thing they want is a couple of random people snagging in the vestibule!

It's akin to them turning up at a club or party trying to convert people to God.

So yes very disrespectful also it's a public place so chances are if caught you'll end up in front of a magistrate or the very least on the front page of the daily star.

* Couple caught fucking in church said " we thought it would be sexy" after a group of churchgoers including children stumbled on the couple having sex over the altar."

Nicely said .. I've done a hell of a lot of bad things but I like to maintain a level of respect for peoples beliefs and religions

Reply privately

3 weeks ago

Disrespectful, morally wrong maybe… but only if you got caught…😏

Reply privately

By *ngel-ishandtheswingersCouple
3 weeks ago

Colchester

"

If that's your thing, the morgue might be less draught

Reply privately

3 weeks ago

"I once heard of a couple who made a habit of it ..."

Are you not getting confused with a monastery?

Reply privately

By *hePleasurerMan
3 weeks ago

Cheshire

I believe there are cults where sex is part of worship, though not so many in this country.

Otherwise you're at risk of being prosecuted for outraging public decency, or something like that. Especially if you're using the altar (which is often at a convenient height). Steer clear of the pews, they're awfu' hard.

Reply privately

By *iker JackMan
3 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

For me there would be a difference between a deconsecrated church and one that was still used for religious purposes.

There are plenty of churches and chapels that have been converted. Why not hire one as a weekend away and use one of those, many still maintain some of the features.

Is it just a church or do you want to try a temple or a synagogue or a mosque?

I would say for anyone who practices religion it would be offensive

Reply privately

By *atyric0nMan
3 weeks ago

Ipswich

I'm with some others here, I'd find it disrespectful whether there were people in it or not, so much that it actually puts me off (note that I'm not a believer whatsoever).

A "decommissioned" one, though, is actually quite enticing an idea, great scenery.

Reply privately

By *omblingFreeCouple
3 weeks ago

The Village, Wales

As someone who went to church and who has relations involved in the running of such places I can say with great confidence that whatever sexual activities you're planning in a church OP will pale in comparison to the things that will have gone on there in the past. Modern churches, temples etc. not so much, but if it's a church more than 70 years old chances are there have been feel ups both consensual and non, aggressive advances and that's just off the top of my head. not all of the congregation stop at playing footsie and most vicars, priests etc. are nowhere near as pious as they'd have you believe.

be quiet (sound carries in some churches), discrete, don't sign the visitors book and leave a nominal donation to church causes when you leave. have fun OP!

Reply privately

By *ames-77Man
3 weeks ago

milton keynes

"As someone who went to church and who has relations involved in the running of such places I can say with great confidence that whatever sexual activities you're planning in a church OP will pale in comparison to the things that will have gone on there in the past. Modern churches, temples etc. not so much, but if it's a church more than 70 years old chances are there have been feel ups both consensual and non, aggressive advances and that's just off the top of my head. not all of the congregation stop at playing footsie and most vicars, priests etc. are nowhere near as pious as they'd have you believe.

be quiet (sound carries in some churches), discrete, don't sign the visitors book and leave a nominal donation to church causes when you leave. have fun OP!"

Guessing you went to a Catholic Church

Reply privately

By *ilyandronCouple
3 weeks ago

Bristol

Done it many times.

Reply privately

By *ty31Man
3 weeks ago

NW London

"Wouldn't ever hear someone discuss this about a mosque "

Maybe they wanna keep their shoes on?

Reply privately

By *enfleetMaleMan
3 weeks ago

Hadleigh

The open disrespect that people have on here towards people of faith is sad. The mocking of people who believe in something you don't is like mocking a man who believes he is a woman because of a bit of hair, makeup and enormously large fake breasts.

You'll probably go on the defensive and talk about abuse in the church which is obviously your get out clause but when it comes to what people believe in then you should be respectful. Go ahead and have sex in a church if that does it for you, then maybe you can go one further and have sex in a mosque. Now let's have those Muslim jokes.

Reply privately

By *ames-77Man
3 weeks ago

milton keynes

"The open disrespect that people have on here towards people of faith is sad. The mocking of people who believe in something you don't is like mocking a man who believes he is a woman because of a bit of hair, makeup and enormously large fake breasts.

You'll probably go on the defensive and talk about abuse in the church which is obviously your get out clause but when it comes to what people believe in then you should be respectful. Go ahead and have sex in a church if that does it for you, then maybe you can go one further and have sex in a mosque. Now let's have those Muslim jokes."

Agreed

Reply privately

By *irty-pairCouple
3 weeks ago

South Essex

Our first experience in the lifestyle was way back in 2008 at a fantastic, but now defunct, event called Night of the Senses. There were burlesque and fetish performers, musicians, kinksters, nudity and lots of sex.

It was at a former church in Brixton called Mass. There was a massive bed in the middle which could hold about 10 couples (maybe more), with curtains around for people to peek through and watch. So yes, we’ve done the sex in church thing, even if the congregation was very, very different!

https://londonist.com/2008/08/preview_night_of_the_senses

Reply privately

By *a LunaWoman
3 weeks ago

South

Not for me, and I have been no angel (no pun intended!) in my past.

Call me old fashioned but I think having sex in a church is really disrespectful. It desecrates a sacred space that is meant for worship and reverence, a place of spiritual significance (to some!!) into a setting for personal indulgence.

People attend Churches (and other places of Worship) for solace, comfort, support and, in a lot of instances, to mourn and grieve in in peace with privacy.

Just because you (general you) don’t believe in religion doesn’t mean you should disregard the beliefs of those who do. That’s how I feel anyway.

So no. No way I’d disrespect that.

Reply privately

By *he Silver FuxMan
3 weeks ago

Uttoxeter

I wonder if the Pedophile priests, Christian Brothers, pervy Preachers gave it any thought as to whether what they were doing was disrespectful

Reply privately

3 weeks ago

Sounds hot… I’m in

Reply privately

By *oodynBeauCouple
3 weeks ago

Manchester

Well, some working churches allow camping within the actual church, champing I believe is the people that organise it. They are still active churches, so you may need to be up and out before the morning service starts. I'm just thinking if they allow this, they must have considered the possibility of people shagging in them. Make of that what you will.

Reply privately

By *parkle1974Woman
3 weeks ago

Leeds

Is nothing sacred anymore....some people have no respect ffs!

Reply privately

By *ealitybitesMan
3 weeks ago

Belfast

"Not for me, and I have been no angel (no pun intended!) in my past.

Call me old fashioned but I think having sex in a church is really disrespectful. It desecrates a sacred space that is meant for worship and reverence, a place of spiritual significance (to some!!) into a setting for personal indulgence.

People attend Churches (and other places of Worship) for solace, comfort, support and, in a lot of instances, to mourn and grieve in in peace with privacy.

Just because you (general you) don’t believe in religion doesn’t mean you should disregard the beliefs of those who do. That’s how I feel anyway.

So no. No way I’d disrespect that.

"

I agree fully wth this. I was raised Catholic and was involved with the church until all the scandals drove me away.

I don't attend now unless it's for a wedding or funeral but I often wonder when people have fantasies like this if it's some form of revenge fantasy against what they perceive to be an evil organisation.

If it's not then what's the point of it?

If it's just another building then why specific a church? Why not any old building?

To me the fantasy is partly about disrespecting the church and those who use it.

Reply privately

By *moothdickMan
3 weeks ago

stoke

Just playing devil’s advocate.. but if u can get Christianed, married and have yr funeral in one then surely u can fuck in one without it being disrespectful?

Reply privately

By *obyn GravesTV/TS
3 weeks ago

1127 walnut avenue

Don't... you'll only make people cross👹

Reply privately

By *parkle1974Woman
3 weeks ago

Leeds

"Just playing devil’s advocate.. but if u can get Christianed, married and have yr funeral in one then surely u can fuck in one without it being disrespectful? "

You can get married and have your funeral in a kids play centre if you wanted to......does your reply still stand????

Reply privately

By *andynecklaceWoman
3 weeks ago

West Brom

Something hot about it

Reply privately

3 weeks ago

York

"Is there something specific about churches? Or would you do it in other places of worship such as synagogues and mosques? "

I have never been in a synagogue or mosque. There aren’t many of them where we live as we are out in the sticks. Would it be more or less disrespectful if it was a building of a different religion to my own?

Reply privately

By *a LunaWoman
3 weeks ago

South

"I don't think it's illegal. I do think it's disrespectful.

I wonder if the Pedophile priests, Christian Brothers, pervy Preachers gave it any thought as to whether what they were doing was disrespectful "

Of course they didn’t (obviously).

They were meant to uphold the sanctity of a space and their religion and went on to betray it (and their flock) themselves in a big way. Nobody is saying that is not wrong.

And it shouldn’t be about who commits the act, but generally respecting what the space is supposed to represent. Holding individuals accountable for their actions (eventually!!) doesn't change the fact that a church, ideally, is meant to be a place of worship, reverence and respect and not somewhere for Eileen to get jizzed on in a three way gang bang cos all the Hotels were fully booked.

Sorry. I know I’m waffling. It’s just the Church (the building and the faith) were a big help to my gramp when my Uncle passed away so….

Reply privately

By *andynecklaceWoman
3 weeks ago

West Brom

Find it funny how people are doing think pieces here and how many of them actually attend church? So much for being offended

Reply privately

3 weeks ago

York

Don't... you'll only make people cross👹"

Seems like I have made some people angry on this post, but if no one knew, who would be cross? God maybe?

Reply privately

By *parkle1974Woman
3 weeks ago

Leeds

"Find it funny how people are doing think pieces here and how many of them actually attend church? So much for being offended "

Because some people have a thing called respect.

Reply privately

By *andynecklaceWoman
3 weeks ago

West Brom

"Find it funny how people are doing think pieces here and how many of them actually attend church? So much for being offended

Because some people have a thing called respect."

Respect? Lol it's literally just a building

Reply privately

By *un guy300Man
3 weeks ago

Carmarthen

lol

Reply privately

By *moothdickMan
3 weeks ago

stoke

"Just playing devil’s advocate.. but if u can get Christianed, married and have yr funeral in one then surely u can fuck in one without it being disrespectful?

You can get married and have your funeral in a kids play centre if you wanted to......does your reply still stand????"

Personally I’d find that wrong, but if u wanna split hairs, how many ppl have had sex in a kids play ground?????

Reply privately

By *parkle1974Woman
3 weeks ago

Leeds

"Find it funny how people are doing think pieces here and how many of them actually attend church? So much for being offended

Respect? Lol it's literally just a building "

To you it is, to others it's not.

Reply privately

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
3 weeks ago

King's Crustacean

Priests.

Reply privately

By *ivemealadybonerWoman
3 weeks ago

somewhere

Which bit of the church? The pew's? Alter? Where we talking here?

Not that it matters really, to me it's a bit disrespectful, there are certain places fortification shouldn't take place (for me at least), places of worship, schools (as in you are a parent and decide one parents evening to find a disused class room), anywhere that is specifically for kids plus other places.

That said, I have been no angel, 16 years ago I had a d*unken shag in a graveyard, it was by the entrance and definitely not anywhere near any (known at least) graves, would I do it again, god no, it was during a time of my life that I am deeply ashamed of.

Reply privately

By *parkle1974Woman
3 weeks ago

Leeds

"Just playing devil’s advocate.. but if u can get Christianed, married and have yr funeral in one then surely u can fuck in one without it being disrespectful?

You can get married and have your funeral in a kids play centre if you wanted to......does your reply still stand????

Personally I’d find that wrong, but if u wanna split hairs, how many ppl have had sex in a kids play ground????? "

Loads probably!

Reply privately

By *bro24Man
3 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

Try a mosque or a synagogue

Reply privately

By *andynecklaceWoman
3 weeks ago

West Brom

To you it is, to others it's not."

Yeah I feel sorry for them tbf

Reply privately

By *illy IdolMan
3 weeks ago

Midlands

It is disrectful and morally wrong but I'm guessing that's the part that appeals to you both?

Reply privately

By *parkle1974Woman
3 weeks ago

Leeds

Yeah I feel sorry for them tbf "

Reply privately

3 weeks ago

"Try a mosque or a synagogue"

They don’t have a cross I can tie her to though…😏

Reply privately

By *omblingFreeCouple
3 weeks ago

The Village, Wales

"As someone who went to church and who has relations involved in the running of such places I can say with great confidence that whatever sexual activities you're planning in a church OP will pale in comparison to the things that will have gone on there in the past. Modern churches, temples etc. not so much, but if it's a church more than 70 years old chances are there have been feel ups both consensual and non, aggressive advances and that's just off the top of my head. not all of the congregation stop at playing footsie and most vicars, priests etc. are nowhere near as pious as they'd have you believe.

be quiet (sound carries in some churches), discrete, don't sign the visitors book and leave a nominal donation to church causes when you leave. have fun OP!

Guessing you went to a Catholic Church "

I was raised C of E, went to a CofE school but had to attend a Catholic Church when I worked as a carer. sex scandal-wise they're both pretty adept at closing ranks and hiding.

Reply privately

By *weetkitten65Woman
3 weeks ago

Halifax

I have a nun outfit

Reply privately

By *andynecklaceWoman
3 weeks ago

West Brom

"Try a mosque or a synagogue

They don’t have a cross I can tie her to though…😏"

You can tie me up on a cross....

Reply privately

By *rimson_RoseWoman
3 weeks ago

Tamworth

Yeah I feel sorry for them tbf "

What a strange thing to say.

I’m not Christian but if someone has something they believe in, feeling sorry for them isn’t something that crosses my mind.

As others have said OP, it’s disrespect in my eyes. We live in communities and should offer a level of respect for the feelings and thoughts of others even if we don’t follow them.

Reply privately

By *andynecklaceWoman
3 weeks ago

West Brom

I’m not Christian but if someone has something they believe in, feeling sorry for them isn’t something that crosses my mind.

As others have said OP, it’s disrespect in my eyes. We live in communities and should offer a level of respect for the feelings and thoughts of others even if we don’t follow them. "

I ain't reading all that tbf

Reply privately

By *aven.Woman
3 weeks ago

Not the North West...

"Find it funny how people are doing think pieces here and how many of them actually attend church? So much for being offended "

I don't attend church and I don't go to a mosque either but I'm mature enough to understand that other people see these places as sacred , why would I be a dick and disrespect that just to get off?

Reply privately

By *ealitybitesMan
3 weeks ago

Belfast

Except it's not literally just a building. If it was would the op have asked for opinions? People have sex in buildings every day of the week. The fantasy is specifically involving a church, therefore the op has recognised that it is taboo to some and that can only be part of the fantasy.

Reply privately

By *andynecklaceWoman
3 weeks ago

West Brom

[Removed by poster at 30/08/24 08:41:51]

Reply privately

By *andynecklaceWoman
3 weeks ago

West Brom

I don't attend church and I don't go to a mosque either but I'm mature enough to understand that other people see these places as sacred , why would I be a dick and disrespect that just to get off?

"

Who said anything about mosques? You people are strange

Reply privately

By *a LunaWoman
3 weeks ago

South

Think piece? No. Just an opinion. And yes, I’ve been to church plenty. But that’s beside the point.

Reply privately

By *amantha_JadeWoman
3 weeks ago

Newcastle

I do think it would be disrespectful, but taking respect out of the equation for moment, where would you want to have sex in the church that would minimise the chance of getting caught? I’m not a regular church-goer (I only visit for weddings, funerals, christenings), but I would have thought that people, vicars etc would be regularly in and out. Or are they left unmanned sometimes? Or are you planning on having sex when people are there? So many questions 🤔

Reply privately

By *andynecklaceWoman
3 weeks ago

West Brom

Except it's not literally just a building. If it was would the op have asked for opinions? People have sex in buildings every day of the week. The fantasy is specifically involving a church, therefore the op has recognised that it is taboo to some and that can only be part of the fantasy. "

Yawwwnnnn

Reply privately

By *till gameMan
3 weeks ago

two doors down

As a side question

Is it disrespectful to religion when people wear fancy dress nun and priest outfits?

Reply privately

3 weeks ago

"

*Woody sends back order for bespoke coffin….

Reply privately

3 weeks ago

"As a side question

Is it disrespectful to religion when people wear fancy dress nun and priest outfits? "

I hope not, it’s in my bucket list

Reply privately

3 weeks ago

Definitely concur with this

Reply privately

By *illy IdolMan
3 weeks ago

Midlands

Out of interest, would it bother you if I let myself into your home, took a dump on your toilet and had a wank on your bed?

Reply privately

By *andynecklaceWoman
3 weeks ago

West Brom

Out of interest, would it bother you if I let myself into your home, took a dump on your toilet and had a wank on your bed?"

You're weird

Reply privately

3 weeks ago

We have a politics forum….

Do you think we should have a religion forum? 😏

And other subjects we know is best not to bring up with people. 😅

I love you guys.

Reply privately

By *till gameMan
3 weeks ago

two doors down

"As a side question

Is it disrespectful to religion when people wear fancy dress nun and priest outfits?

I hope not, it’s in my bucket list "

Friend of mine organised his own 60th birthday party

Had it as a funeral, he even got carried in to it in a coffin

Reply privately

By *parkle1974Woman
3 weeks ago

Leeds

Out of interest, would it bother you if I let myself into your home, took a dump on your toilet and had a wank on your bed?"

Seems the youth/kids today have no respect.

Reply privately

By *illy IdolMan
3 weeks ago

Midlands

Out of interest, would it bother you if I let myself into your home, took a dump on your toilet and had a wank on your bed?

You're weird "

Why? It's just a building 🤷

Reply privately

3 weeks ago

York

"I do think it would be disrespectful, but taking respect out of the equation for moment, where would you want to have sex in the church that would minimise the chance of getting caught? I’m not a regular church-goer (I only visit for weddings, funerals, christenings), but I would have thought that people, vicars etc would be regularly in and out. Or are they left unmanned sometimes? Or are you planning on having sex when people are there? So many questions 🤔"

In small villages churches are left unlocked during the day so people can visit, but very few people do. I have often gone inside to have a look around and never seen anyone inside.

Probably place of choice would be the pulpit, as once behind, you wouldn’t be seen if someone did happen to walk in. My friend’s place of choice would be the alter, but this is open to full view, so I would avoid that!!

We went inside one yesterday and had a look around and did turn to the question of where we would do it. But we didn’t!

The thrill of it is the taboo. I don’t think it hurts anyone any more than doing it in any other public place (like outdoors in the woods)

But I can see that it has upset some people on here and I am sorry for that. Perhaps I asked the question because I know deep down that it is disrespectful. But tbf, that is also part of the kink. Similar to having sex in my fwbs wife’s bed who is unaware, or wearing her knickers- very disrespectful, but also quite horny!

Reply privately

3 weeks ago

York

You're weird

Why? It's just a building 🤷"

We’re talking about having sex. Not taking a dump in there! Everything would be left as it was found!

Reply privately

By *andynecklaceWoman
3 weeks ago

West Brom

You're weird

Why? It's just a building 🤷"

You're a weirdo aren't you? Strange people on here and strange things I know

Reply privately

3 weeks ago

"As a side question

Had it as a funeral, he even got carried in to it in a coffin "

*Woody re-orders coffin…. And add a fantasy to bucket list.

Reply privately

By *rimson_RoseWoman
3 weeks ago

Tamworth

As others have said OP, it’s disrespect in my eyes. We live in communities and should offer a level of respect for the feelings and thoughts of others even if we don’t follow them.

I ain't reading all that tbf "

I’ll do my best to get over it.

Reply privately

By *parkle1974Woman
3 weeks ago

Leeds

"I do think it would be disrespectful, but taking respect out of the equation for moment, where would you want to have sex in the church that would minimise the chance of getting caught? I’m not a regular church-goer (I only visit for weddings, funerals, christenings), but I would have thought that people, vicars etc would be regularly in and out. Or are they left unmanned sometimes? Or are you planning on having sex when people are there? So many questions 🤔

In small villages churches are left unlocked during the day so people can visit, but very few people do. I have often gone inside to have a look around and never seen anyone inside.

Probably place of choice would be the pulpit, as once behind, you wouldn’t be seen if someone did happen to walk in. My friend’s place of choice would be the alter, but this is open to full view, so I would avoid that!!

We went inside one yesterday and had a look around and did turn to the question of where we would do it. But we didn’t!

The thrill of it is the taboo. I don’t think it hurts anyone any more than doing it in any other public place (like outdoors in the woods)

But I can see that it has upset some people on here and I am sorry for that. Perhaps I asked the question because I know deep down that it is disrespectful. But tbf, that is also part of the kink. Similar to having sex in my fwbs wife’s bed who is unaware, or wearing her knickers- very disrespectful, but also quite horny! "

How would you feel if (and it's a big if) you were in the middle of fucking someone in said church and people turned up to attend a funeral???

Reply privately

By *till gameMan
3 weeks ago

two doors down

"As a side question

Had it as a funeral, he even got carried in to it in a coffin

*Woody re-orders coffin…. And add a fantasy to bucket list. "

👍😀 was one of the best party’s I’ve ever been to and I looked half dead ( on purpose)

Reply privately

3 weeks ago

York

"I do think it would be disrespectful, but taking respect out of the equation for moment, where would you want to have sex in the church that would minimise the chance of getting caught? I’m not a regular church-goer (I only visit for weddings, funerals, christenings), but I would have thought that people, vicars etc would be regularly in and out. Or are they left unmanned sometimes? Or are you planning on having sex when people are there? So many questions 🤔

But I can see that it has upset some people on here and I am sorry for that. Perhaps I asked the question because I know deep down that it is disrespectful. But tbf, that is also part of the kink. Similar to having sex in my fwbs wife’s bed who is unaware, or wearing her knickers- very disrespectful, but also quite horny!

How would you feel if (and it's a big if) you were in the middle of fucking someone in said church and people turned up to attend a funeral???"

Obviously I’d feel awful!! But they put signs outside the church when there is going to be a wedding/ funeral/ other event.

Reply privately

By *illy IdolMan
3 weeks ago

Midlands

You're weird

You're a weirdo aren't you? Strange people on here and strange things I know "

I'm definitely a bit weird, yes. And you've definitely showed your level of maturity

Reply privately

3 weeks ago

York

How would you feel if (and it's a big if) you were in the middle of fucking someone in said church and people turned up to attend a funeral???"

Also, I have thought this out slightly, and as there are two doors into “said church” and the first door is quite noisy when being opened, we would have enough time to arrange ourself and pretend to be “respectful visitors” having a look around.

Reply privately

By *inaTitzTV/TS
3 weeks ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

It's like any other building or place - unfair on anyone who doesn't want to catch you in the act

Reply privately

3 weeks ago

go up to top balcony, in corner make it look like you're just sitting on his lap, it's only disrespectful if you're Christian, we've all had sex where we shouldn't and that's the frill

Reply privately

By *ubbabubbaloverWoman
3 weeks ago

perpetual agony

There are just some places that are no go areas for sex.

The answers here tell me a lot about the respect level some people have

Reply privately

By *parkle1974Woman
3 weeks ago

Leeds

How would you feel if (and it's a big if) you were in the middle of fucking someone in said church and people turned up to attend a funeral???

Also, I have thought this out slightly, and as there are two doors into “said church” and the first door is quite noisy when being opened, we would have enough time to arrange ourself and pretend to be “respectful visitors” having a look around. "

So that makes it ok then?

Reply privately

By *andynecklaceWoman
3 weeks ago

West Brom

You're weird

I'm definitely a bit weird, yes. And you've definitely showed your level of maturity "

You're like 50 years older than me bore off

Reply privately

By *r John WickMan
3 weeks ago

The Continental

You appear to have decided to do it, so little point in asking opinions really, as you’re shooting down those you disagree with.

If you wanna do it, do it.

Reply privately

3 weeks ago

"This is a fantasy of mine, and I have a friend who is equally turned on by the idea, …..

Disrespectful, morally wrong maybe… but only if you got caught…😏"

So here’s me, because nobody ever asks “why” but are more than happy to give their oppinion of what right and wrong etc…

I think it’s hot as fuck and would absolutely enjoy sex in a church because it doesn’t get more ‘gothic’ than that typ of building. It’s the building that adds to the mood. The gargoyles, the old stone, the hard wood benches, the bobble on show, THE CROSS!!!

I’m not enjoying the idea of a new build that’s built in the 1990s, you know.

…..there’s a lot of kink shaming in here…😏

Reply privately

By *illy IdolMan
3 weeks ago

Midlands

You're weird

I'm definitely a bit weird, yes. And you've definitely showed your level of maturity

You're like 50 years older than me bore off "

Woody, is that coffin going cheap?

Reply privately

3 weeks ago

You're weird

Woody, is that coffin going cheap?"

I’ll need your height. Where am I measuring you from?

Reply privately

3 weeks ago

You can tie me up on a cross...."

Are you hoping I ‘nail’ you?

Reply privately

By *andynecklaceWoman
3 weeks ago

West Brom

Are you hoping I ‘nail’ you? "

Absolutely

Reply privately

By *aven.Woman
3 weeks ago

Not the North West...

Are you hoping I ‘nail’ you? "

Are you young enough for that woody?

Reply privately

By *imply DeeWoman
3 weeks ago

Wherever

You're weird

I’ll need your height. Where am I measuring you from? "

4”11 I think Woody

Reply privately

By *parkle1974Woman
3 weeks ago

Leeds

"This is a fantasy of mine, and I have a friend who is equally turned on by the idea, …..

So here’s me, because nobody ever asks “why” but are more than happy to give their oppinion of what right and wrong etc…

I think it’s hot as fuck and would absolutely enjoy sex in a church because it doesn’t get more ‘gothic’ than that typ of building. It’s the building that adds to the mood. The gargoyles, the old stone, the hard wood benches, the bobble on show, THE CROSS!!!

…..there’s a lot of kink shaming in here…😏"

Nothing to do with kink shaming!

Maybe you should join the OP and the sporadic others who seem to think this is something not disrespectful to do!

Reply privately

By *illy IdolMan
3 weeks ago

Midlands

You're weird

Anywhere between 4ft11 and 6ft will do

Reply privately

By *andynecklaceWoman
3 weeks ago

West Brom

Maybe you should join the OP and the sporadic others who seem to think this is something not disrespectful to do!"

You're too serious woman...making up scenarios and all "what if" loosen up

Reply privately

By *keleylyMan
3 weeks ago

london

As father Ted said

"Down with that sort of thing" lol

Reply privately

By *ubbabubbaloverWoman
3 weeks ago

perpetual agony

Are we there yet

Reply privately

By *a LunaWoman
3 weeks ago

South

"…..there’s a lot of kink shaming in here…😏"

I hope you’re joking.

Reply privately

By *parkle1974Woman
3 weeks ago

Leeds

Maybe you should join the OP and the sporadic others who seem to think this is something not disrespectful to do!

You're too serious woman...making up scenarios and all "what if" loosen up "

I think you have missed the point but that doesn't surprise me....

Aren't all fantasies a "what if"??

Reply privately

By *andynecklaceWoman
3 weeks ago

West Brom

Aren't all fantasies a "what if"??"

Will you be the priest to my nun?

Reply privately

By *obilebottomMan
3 weeks ago

All over

Oh dear, suprised tbh this has not been taken down by admin for lots of different reasons.

Reply privately

By *parkle1974Woman
3 weeks ago

Leeds

Aren't all fantasies a "what if"??

Will you be the priest to my nun? "

Bless you my child

Reply privately

By *parkle1974Woman
3 weeks ago

Leeds

"Oh dear, suprised tbh this has not been taken down by admin for lots of different reasons. "

I was thinking the same, these threads always turn personal just because others don't agree x

Reply privately

3 weeks ago

Colchester

Sagrada familia. If the Pope knew...

It wasn't with him!

Reply privately

By *ubbabubbaloverWoman
3 weeks ago

perpetual agony

Sorry OP But reporting thread. People have their opinions but personal attacks are justified

Reply privately

3 weeks ago

Interesting how one minute some disrespectful comments were present and the next they vanished.

Well done the Mods and I assume that certain people are now sitting on the naughty step (but are not reflecting on what they may have done, as the critical thinking appeared not to be there)

Reply privately

By *hunky GentMan
3 weeks ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"Oh dear, suprised tbh this has not been taken down by admin for lots of different reasons. "

Amen to that.

Reply privately

3 weeks ago

"…

Maybe you should join the OP and the sporadic others who seem to think this is something not disrespectful to do!"

I already did at the top.

But, although I do have respect for those who are religious, I know fantasies exist and why.

So I think it’s hot. Would I do it? Yes, but try my hardest that I don’t get caught because it would probably upset someone.

The most closed minded people in here push their opinions around but never try to ask ‘why?’.

So now you know…although you didn’t ask.

Reply privately

3 weeks ago

"…..there’s a lot of kink shaming in here…😏

I hope you’re joking."

Reply privately

3 weeks ago

"…..there’s a lot of kink shaming in here…😏

I hope you’re joking."

….😏…

Reply privately

By *aven.Woman
3 weeks ago

Not the North West...

"…

But, although I do have respect for those who are religious, I know fantasies exist and why.

So I think it’s hot. Would I do it? Yes, but try my hardest that I don’t get caught because it would probably upset someone.

The most closed minded people in here push their opinions around but never try to ask ‘why?’.

So now you know…although you didn’t ask. "

So the why is because it's hot?

I love the gothic but I'd choose other places.

Enjoy! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reply privately

By *parkle1974Woman
3 weeks ago

Leeds

"…

I know you did which is why I didn't ask 'why'

Reply privately

By *a LunaWoman
3 weeks ago

South

"…

Sorry Woody but I don’t believe it is closed mindedness. Finding the idea of having sex in a church distasteful is not inherently close-minded - it is a reflection of personal values, cultural and/or religious beliefs that some view certain places as sacred (or deserving of respect).

Churches, whether we like it or not, are seen as places of worship, spiritual reflection, and community.

Close-mindedness hints at an unwillingness to consider other perspectives or ideas. But that works both ways. People have been name called and age shamed on here for expressing their opinion. Where was the open mindedness of those people doing the calling out?

Feeling that sex in a church is distasteful doesn't mean that folk are close-minded, it just demonstrates a deep respect for the sacredness of the place and the values associated with it that other people may have.

Reply privately

By *idssissyTV/TS
3 weeks ago

Birmingham

"…

So now you know…although you didn’t ask.

Sorry Woody but I don’t believe it is closed mindedness. Finding the idea of having sex in a church distasteful is not inherently close-minded - it is a reflection of personal values, cultural and/or religious beliefs that some view certain places as sacred (or deserving of respect).

Churches, whether we like it or not, are seen as places of worship, spiritual reflection, and community.

Close-mindedness hints at an unwillingness to consider other perspectives or ideas. But that works both ways. People have been name called and age shamed on here for expressing their opinion. Where was the open mindedness of those people doing the calling out?

Feeling that sex in a church is distasteful doesn't mean that folk are close-minded, it just demonstrates a deep respect for the sacredness of the place and the values associated with it that other people may have."

Well said

Reply privately

By *ealMissShadyWoman
3 weeks ago

St Albans/ Welsh Borders

I just don't know how anyone could get horny enough in a Church to begin with

God knows, as bad a waiting to have sex in a Hospital or over the spuds in Tesco or somewhere

Reply privately

By *iker JackMan
3 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

You're weird

The end of the Lynx can or sky remote of course

Reply privately

By *ea wangMan
3 weeks ago

scunthorpe

(best pet shop boys imitation)"It's a sin, father forgive me"

Reply privately

By *obilebottomMan
3 weeks ago

All over

Don't forget to vote for your favourite top two on the Fab bake challenge

Reply privately

By *hunky GentMan
3 weeks ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"Don't forget to vote for your favourite top two on the Fab bake challenge "

By that, he means 'vote Chunky'

Reply privately

By *og-ManMan
3 weeks ago

somewhere

Years ago the only sex in a church was when the priest a bused the altar boys

When people say its only a building does that mean they'd do it in a mosque....

Think any building used for a religious ceremony should be off limits out of respect to those that worship there

Reply privately

By *obilebottomMan
3 weeks ago

All over

"Don't forget to vote for your favourite top two on the Fab bake challenge

By that, he means 'vote Chunky' "

I have to remain impartial

Reply privately

By *hunky GentMan
3 weeks ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"Don't forget to vote for your favourite top two on the Fab bake challenge

By that, he means 'vote Chunky'

I have to remain impartial "

We all know who's your favourite

Reply privately

By *elvet RopeMan
3 weeks ago

by the big field

Most of the main religions seem to have fairly flexible morals when it suits, so crack on and just ask for forgiveness if you're caught

Reply privately

By *ifty69Man
3 weeks ago

north tyneside

The priest's are always at it and sometimes illegally 😁

Reply privately

By *r John WickMan
3 weeks ago

The Continental

It was ok for Madonna

Reply privately

By *a LunaWoman
3 weeks ago

South

"It was ok for Madonna "

The fallen Madonna with the big boobies?

Reply privately

By *r John WickMan
3 weeks ago

The Continental

"It was ok for Madonna

The fallen Madonna with the big boobies?"

Some would say she fell a fair way. The Pepsi deal falling through cost a Bob or two.

Reply privately

By *otinmyeyeCouple
3 weeks ago

Los lobos

"Wouldn't ever hear someone discuss this about a mosque "

That's very true! But if anyone does, be sure to remove your shoes, oh and please use a mat . .

Oh did you hear about the woman who fell asleep outside a synagogue?

She woke up with a heavy dew on her...

Reply privately

By *olfandtazCouple
3 weeks ago

Bristol

Sing along

"I'm on the highway to hell"

A church is a public place so on that basis it's public indecency and it's also disrespectful.... both will get you on that highway lol

Reply privately

By *inaTitzTV/TS
3 weeks ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

We've all had to attend a church when some distant relative has invited us and our parents have laid down a three line whip of, 'well, you're going.'

I guess it's one way of making sure you don't get invited again.

Reply privately

By *ealitybitesMan
3 weeks ago

Belfast

Claiming that something is only disrespectful if you are caught is much more closed or narrow minded than most other comments.

People who are so narrow-minded that they can't see beyond their kink and have no thought for those it may affect or how they use it as a stick to beat people with who don't see it as they do.

Reply privately

3 weeks ago

York

"Claiming that something is only disrespectful if you are caught is much more closed or narrow minded than most other comments.

People who are so narrow-minded that they can't see beyond their kink and have no thought for those it may affect or how they use it as a stick to beat people with who don't see it as they do. "

Jesus, lighten up!

Reply privately

By *hunky GentMan
3 weeks ago

Maldon and Peterborough

I always thought 'a holy trinity' was something completely different.

Reply privately

By *bro24Man
3 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

They don’t have a cross I can tie her to though…😏"

Jews have the star of David, plenty more mount points than a cross. Muslims have a moon and a star so there's plenty of potential.

Reply privately

3 weeks ago

Colchester

"Sagrada familia. If the Pope knew...

It wasn't with him!"

I think the pope might have realised my love x

Reply privately

By *ea wangMan
3 weeks ago

scunthorpe

Theres always a reason to get down on your knees

Reply privately

By *a LunaWoman
3 weeks ago

South

"Claiming that something is only disrespectful if you are caught is much more closed or narrow minded than most other comments.

People who are so narrow-minded that they can't see beyond their kink and have no thought for those it may affect or how they use it as a stick to beat people with who don't see it as they do.

Jesus, lighten up! "

He’s not Jesus, just a VERY naughty man

Reply privately

By *ansoffateMan
3 weeks ago

Sagittarius A

I got propositioned on this one, over the altar was the request.

I think I replied: you are making baby Jesus cry.

I'd probably do it if the right person turned me on enough, in the moment. I'm despicable like that.

Reply privately

By *hunky GentMan
3 weeks ago

Maldon and Peterborough

Jesus, lighten up!

He’s not Jesus, just a VERY naughty man "

I have his shoeeeee

Reply privately

By *orny PTMan
3 weeks ago

Peterborough

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yG07WSu7Q9w

Reply privately

By *agatoXXXMan
3 weeks ago

North Haverbrook

"Morally wrong"... FFS, people, look at where you are.

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
3 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

""Morally wrong"... FFS, people, look at where you are. "

I believe in an utilitarian approach to morality

Me having private consensual sex with others doesn't hurt anyone.

Reply privately

By *icolerobbieCouple
3 weeks ago

walsall

""Morally wrong"... FFS, people, look at where you are.

Me having private consensual sex with others doesn't hurt anyone."

Though shalt not play hide the sausage on consecrated ground…

Reply privately

By *he Silver FuxMan
3 weeks ago

Uttoxeter

"It is disrectful and morally wrong but I'm guessing that's the part that appeals to you both?"

The Satanists and the like with their desecration vibe is definitely sexier than the hot priest bent me over a pew fantasies

Reply privately

3 weeks ago

York

""Morally wrong"... FFS, people, look at where you are. "

My thoughts exactly. How can all these swingers have such double standards regarding morals and what’s right and wrong.

Some would say that sex outside of marriage is immoral. Bollocks to that!

Reply privately

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS
3 weeks ago

chichester

not the most comfiest of places tbh , so cant see the attraction or desire for it

Reply privately

By *orny PTMan
3 weeks ago

Peterborough

"Agree with NiceCouple. It's not technically illegal unless you get caught and offend someone but it's very disrespectful. "

There's plenty of buildings the CofE has given up on. Some are carpet warehouses, mosques, wall climbing gymnasiums, homes and even places for divers to explore in a couple of English reservoirs.

So look online for a converted BnB and go for that option.

The Army even has a whole village to play army games in.

Borrowing that whole village for the war effort and never returning it is far more disrespectful and very painful, than any bit of nooky in a church.

Considering how many abandoned run down estates fit for demolition are going spare, using those estates would be the better option.

Reply privately

3 weeks ago

York

"Sagrada familia. If the Pope knew...

It wasn't with him!

I think the pope might have realised my love x"

Sagrada Fanilia (most beautiful church ever built) …. Wow, ultimate fantasy! But how on earth did you get away with that? It’s heaving with tourists!

Reply privately

By *arkus1812Man
3 weeks ago

Lifes departure lounge NN9 Northamptonshire East not West MidlandsMidlands

I know of an ex colleague who lives in a former Church which had been converted into a residental property

I also know of two people who live in Chapels which have been turned into residential properties.

In each case I am pretty sure that sexual activity has taken place .

Reply privately

By *ohn.sMan
3 weeks ago

stockton

I have a confession .

I once went up York minster tower with a then girl friend of mine ..many years ago I was 24 she 19 then .

got a little frisky , she was walking up the steep stone steps in the winding enclosed section of stone stairs ahead of me wearing a short flimsy dress!,she had a white lacy thong on , I ran my hand up her leg and hooked my finger into the edge of her thong , I pulled it to one side and she stood two steps up from me .she pushed her pert sexy ASS back towards me and I licked her wet slit and ASS from behind then fingered her until she cum ,

She turned around and sucked my solid cock until I spurted into her cum greedy mouth ..just got composed before a group of Japanese school kids caught us up onthe stairs ..100% true

Reply privately

By *agatoXXXMan
3 weeks ago

North Haverbrook

""Morally wrong"... FFS, people, look at where you are.

Me having private consensual sex with others doesn't hurt anyone."

One of the ten commandments is "thou shalt not commit adultery" there isn't an asterisk that says "*As long as it's in a swingers club".

If you are going to live by a moral code, you can't cherry pick which parts you follow.

All religions are man made constructs, usually created by ancient control freaks. I don't need a book of fairytales to tell me what's right or wrong either, I have a brain for that.

If you need a religion to keep you on the straight and narrow, is that all that's stopping you from being a dangerous being? No. It isn't.

All religions are bullshit.

Reply privately