Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Bad press

Jump to newest

By *iker Jack OP   Man
3 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

For the men on here

Reading most of the forum posts it would appear that most, could be all, could be some, but most of the men on here are the cause of many of the perceived problems on here.

Crap messages

Dick pics

Entitlement

Can’t read or won’t read

And I am sure many other things as well

Is it purely numbers, more men equals more perceived or potential pit falls or crap messages or behaviour.

For the men here what keeps you here?

For the woman and couples if we are to believe the forums that men are such an issue what are your suggestions, maybe you have to message first?

For everyone filters are great, should we use them more and do we truly believe men are the issue on here or in fact some people in general are the issue regardless of sex and/or gender ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *inaTitzTV/TS
3 weeks ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I was hoping that this would be a thread for us all to slag off the Daily Fail

By *eliWoman
3 weeks ago

I like my filters. When I'm wanting to talk to men, I like messaging first.

I've not had the same experience of men as mentioned in the OP - bar one man during my time on here, I'd say my worst/most stressful experiences have been with couples. I don't receive dick pics aplenty, messages where my bio hasn't been read. The entitlement? Yep, not really had that.

Men aren't the problem. People can be. But I prefer to focus on the positives for the most part.

By *iker Jack OP   Man
3 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

"I like my filters. When I'm wanting to talk to men, I like messaging first.

I've not had the same experience of men as mentioned in the OP - bar one man during my time on here, I'd say my worst/most stressful experiences have been with couples. I don't receive dick pics aplenty, messages where my bio hasn't been read. The entitlement? Yep, not really had that.

Men aren't the problem. People can be. But I prefer to focus on the positives for the most part."

I totally agree…it’s people, so I find it “tiring” where it seems that a lot of the posts are about how poor the majority of men are

By *exxyyDy11Man
3 weeks ago

North West

What keeps mere is just to connect with people. I will happy meet genuine people, but I won't meet just about anyone. Need something that connects us, other wise the sex will just be bland.

Some days my messages are quiet, other days can be a bit hectic. But I just keep going. Majority of my meets so far have been socials though. I prefer a good social to get to know the other person.

By *eliWoman
3 weeks ago

"I like my filters. When I'm wanting to talk to men, I like messaging first.

Men aren't the problem. People can be. But I prefer to focus on the positives for the most part.

I totally agree…it’s people, so I find it “tiring” where it seems that a lot of the posts are about how poor the majority of men are "

I think because there are more men... their poor behaviour is more likely to be mentioned. Plus... people don't really want to jeopardise their chances with women. Couples etc. I could post essays on my poor experiences with women/couples but I'd rather focus on the good.

I don't agree with demonising any demographic. There's good and bad behaviour from all, a lack of basic respect etc.

It is what it is to be awfully clichéd.

By *oeBeansMan
3 weeks ago

Derby

Force of habit by now tbh

By *aven.Woman
3 weeks ago

Not the North West...

To echo _eli, men aren't the problem on here.

By *imply DeeWoman
3 weeks ago

Wherever

I like men, I’m here for men. Men are awesome.

Those not so nice are easy to ignore.

By *tticusukMan
3 weeks ago

Formby

"For the men on here

Reading most of the forum posts it would appear that most, could be all, could be some, but most of the men on here are the cause of many of the perceived problems on here.

Crap messages

Dick pics

Entitlement

Can’t read or won’t read

Is it purely numbers, more men equals more perceived or potential pit falls or crap messages or behaviour.

For the woman and couples if we are to believe the forums that men are such an issue what are your suggestions, maybe you have to message first?

For everyone filters are great, should we use them more and do we truly believe men are the issue on here or in fact some people in general are the issue regardless of sex and/or gender ?

"

There is a problem with white knights too!

By *rsKOTCTWoman
3 weeks ago

Leeds

It's definitely not just the blokes.

By *weetCherryWoman
3 weeks ago

London

I don’t think men are the problem per se, OP, more about the expectations that some of them have joining the site.

This place has been sold as an easy way for a quick shag in the recent years as opposed to a swinging lifestyle get together. However, the attitude of some people (not only men) is unacceptable, you will not approach someone in the street and show your Willy and ask for a shag

By *iker Jack OP   Man
3 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

"For the men on here

Crap messages

Dick pics

Entitlement

Can’t read or won’t read

There is a problem with white knights too!"

I hope you’re not referring to me as one as this is clearly mentioning all people not a particular group

By *eroLondonMan
3 weeks ago

Mayfair

In my personal experience it's also the women and couples. From receiving unimaginative first messages, exuding a sense of entitlement, to sending vulgar pussy photos.

It's people in general.

By *acey_RedWoman
3 weeks ago

Liverpool

Honestly, no I don't think it's just a numbers thing. I've been to club events where the numbers of single men are vastly limited and yet the majority of the issues are caused by men. With MF couples, the majority of the issues I've had are caused by the male half.

It's not just a here problem or a swinging problem though. Misogyny and societal attitudes to sex and sexually liberated women is the issue. There are men out there who see us as "easy prey" and guaranteed sex while also considering us to be lower value and less deserving of respect for being openly sexual and promiscuous. It's an unpleasant combination.

And no I don't think all men are bad or even that all men on here are bad. Just that unfortunately sexual environments tend to attract the worst type of men. As well as your perfectly normal, pleasant and wonderful men.

By *inochioMan
3 weeks ago

Derbyshire

I dont think ill be renewing my membership.

By (user no longer on site)
3 weeks ago

"For the men on here

Crap messages

Dick pics

Entitlement

Can’t read or won’t read

….

"

No it’s not!!!!

It’s only causing a problem for some women.

Sone bc women can ignore it, some choose not too.

There’s lots of white nights in here that think they have the answer, if someone does or did it would be stopping, but it’s not so I just ignore it and do my best to advise how to filter and avoid the crap.

By *anceAloneWoman
3 weeks ago

I'm definitely Northern

I generally, in life, assume a 2% dickhead factor for all subsections of society

I don't castigate any sector of society for their own personal 2% issues. It's not for the 98% to own or fix

I just work hard to not be in the 2% of my own

By *allipygousMan
3 weeks ago

Leicester

"For the men on here

Crap messages

Dick pics

Entitlement

Can’t read or won’t read

I hope you’re not referring to me as one as this is clearly mentioning all people not a particular group "

Come on, Jack, you as a single man starting a thread that doesn't exactly paint single men in a good light smacks as white knighting to me 🤷🏾‍♂️

By *iker Jack OP   Man
3 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

"For the men on here

Crap messages

Dick pics

Entitlement

Can’t read or won’t read

I hope you’re not referring to me as one as this is clearly mentioning all people not a particular group

Come on, Jack, you as a single man starting a thread that doesn't exactly paint single men in a good light smacks as white knighting to me 🤷🏾‍♂️"

Not at all. Where it mentions couples and woman and filters and mentions “regardless of sex or gender” and “is it just people” I think pretty much covers all aspects on here

By *arry McKockiner69Man
3 weeks ago

Exeter

"For the men on here

Crap messages

Dick pics

Entitlement

Can’t read or won’t read

Come on, Jack, you as a single man starting a thread that doesn't exactly paint single men in a good light smacks as white knighting to me 🤷🏾‍♂️"

I don't think he's stating that any of those are a fact, merely collating some of the common themes

By *ife NinjaMan
3 weeks ago

Dunfermline

I'm really here for the forums, friends, the odd message and club updates. It's a cheap £5 of entertainment

By *had_ThunderCockMan
3 weeks ago

Sydney University Wank Bank

The purpose of my presence here has undergone a transformation. I initially entered this realm as a mere observer through my couples profile—eschewing communication and seeking nothing but to watch.

However in the Mere moments spent contemplating the conduct of the eligible men in this space prompted my resolute decision to eschew not becoming one of 'Those' individuals.

My current objective—rooted in the preservation of my established friendships within this esteemed forum—remains unwavering.

My conduct is steadfast, grounded in respect, refraining from the dissemination of superfluous and unsolicited imagery or lascivious content to my interlocutors.

It is precisely at the intersection of respect, meaningful dialogue, and unvarnished authenticity where I have discovered profound joy and success, engaging with the myriad of remarkable individuals I have encountered.

🍺

By *acey_RedWoman
3 weeks ago

Liverpool

"For the men on here

Crap messages

Dick pics

Entitlement

Can’t read or won’t read

The concept of white knighting is a misogynistic idea in itself. The idea that the only motivation a man could have to agreeing with or defending women is to win sexual favour. The idea that men lower themselves by agreeing with or defending women unless doing so from a position of "the savior". The idea that women are simple little creatures who will jump straight into the arms of a man because he agrees with us or defends our honour on the Internet.

By *teveAndHisMagicPicklenicMan
3 weeks ago

Ends

No idea what keeps me here tbh.

Hope.

I feel like Gatsby sometimes. The most hopeful person.

3 weeks ago

Ends

"No idea what keeps me here tbh.

Hope.

I feel like Gatsby sometimes. The most hopeful person. "

When I lose hope I go UNLOS don’t I

By *allipygousMan
3 weeks ago

Leicester

"For the men on here

Crap messages

Dick pics

Entitlement

Can’t read or won’t read

Come on, Jack, you as a single man starting a thread that doesn't exactly paint single men in a good light smacks as white knighting to me 🤷🏾‍♂️

Not at all. Where it mentions couples and woman and filters and mentions “regardless of sex or gender” and “is it just people” I think pretty much covers all aspects on here "

Nope, I've read the OP four times and you're deliberately painting your fellow single males in a less than savoury light. However, you do you, just don't expect not to be called out on it.

By *eliWoman
3 weeks ago

Hope.

When I lose hope I go UNLOS don’t I "

But hope always comes back. Like you. 🩷

By *weetCherryWoman
3 weeks ago

London

Hope.

When I lose hope I go UNLOS don’t I "

You do indeed

By *allipygousMan
3 weeks ago

Leicester

"For the men on here

Crap messages

Dick pics

Entitlement

Can’t read or won’t read

The concept of white knighting is a misogynistic idea in itself. The idea that the only motivation a man could have to agreeing with or defending women is to win sexual favour. The idea that men lower themselves by agreeing with or defending women unless doing so from a position of "the savior". The idea that women are simple little creatures who will jump straight into the arms of a man because he agrees with us or defends our honour on the Internet."

And yet...

By *teveanddebsCouple
3 weeks ago

Norwich

"

There is a problem with white knights too!"

When we see someone white knighting we just think they look desperate.

It's not enticing!

By *acey_RedWoman
3 weeks ago

Liverpool

"For the men on here

Crap messages

Dick pics

Entitlement

Can’t read or won’t read

The concept of white knighting is a misogynistic idea in itself. The idea that the only motivation a man could have to agreeing with or defending women is to win sexual favour. The idea that men lower themselves by agreeing with or defending women unless doing so from a position of "the savior". The idea that women are simple little creatures who will jump straight into the arms of a man because he agrees with us or defends our honour on the Internet.

And yet..."

And yet what emoji eye man?

By *aven.Woman
3 weeks ago

Not the North West...

The double standards on fab are ridiculous. Men can't do right for doing wrong. A lot of men do read profiles, when I don't have filters on I'd say 90% mention my bio. If they aren't reading it maybe make it less boring.

Getting too many messages? Maybe put the boobs away and put filters on? I don't think it's hard to use fab in a way that gets you what you want.

I've seen threads lately slating men for not doing sexual acts, not replying etc. If men started those, they'd be run off the forums.

By *aven.Woman
3 weeks ago

Not the North West...

"The double standards on fab are ridiculous. Men can't do right for doing wrong. A lot of men do read profiles, when I don't have filters on I'd say 90% mention my bio. If they aren't reading it maybe make it less boring.

Getting too many messages? Maybe put the boobs away and put filters on? I don't think it's hard to use fab in a way that gets you what you want.

I've seen threads lately slating men for not doing sexual acts, not replying etc. If men started those, they'd be run off the forums.

"

And I don't even like men!

By *tticusukMan
3 weeks ago

Formby

"For the men on here

Crap messages

Dick pics

Entitlement

Can’t read or won’t read

The concept of white knighting is a misogynistic idea in itself. The idea that the only motivation a man could have to agreeing with or defending women is to win sexual favour. The idea that men lower themselves by agreeing with or defending women unless doing so from a position of "the savior". The idea that women are simple little creatures who will jump straight into the arms of a man because he agrees with us or defends our honour on the Internet."

This sounds misandristic in inference of meaning.

By *eliWoman
3 weeks ago

"The double standards on fab are ridiculous. Men can't do right for doing wrong. A lot of men do read profiles, when I don't have filters on I'd say 90% mention my bio. If they aren't reading it maybe make it less boring.

And I don't even like men!"

I love men/cock but that aside... I'd agree. Maybe not with putting your boobs away, get them out if you want. But use your filters.

Use Fab in a way that makes you happy.

3 weeks ago

Ends

And I don't even like men!"

But it’s giving that you secretly do. Lowkey. 👁️👁️

By *iker Jack OP   Man
3 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

"For the men on here

Crap messages

Dick pics

Entitlement

Can’t read or won’t read

Not at all. Where it mentions couples and woman and filters and mentions “regardless of sex or gender” and “is it just people” I think pretty much covers all aspects on here

Nope, I've read the OP four times and you're deliberately painting your fellow single males in a less than savoury light. However, you do you, just don't expect not to be called out on it. "

May I suggest you read it a fifth time. I have not deliberately painted fellow single males out as anything.

I have merely stated what others are painting them out to be.

I have also mentioned woman and couples and all sexes and genders.

But as you say I’ll do me, you do you and let’s all be happy

3 weeks ago

Ends

"For the men on here

Crap messages

Dick pics

Entitlement

Can’t read or won’t read

Lacey 🫶🏾

By *eroLondonMan
3 weeks ago

Mayfair

I'm not going to reference any of the 'doubting Thomases' on here but, having read the OP's post several times, I fail to see any compelling evidence of 'white knighting'.

Usually I would be one of the first to call it out, and I've seen worse.

The OP is laying out the context, asking a question and opening the floor to debate. I don't see any form of contrite on the behalf of men.

By *aven.Woman
3 weeks ago

Not the North West...

I love men/cock but that aside... I'd agree. Maybe not with putting your boobs away, get them out if you want. But use your filters.

Use Fab in a way that makes you happy."

If you're complaining about the messages regarding boobs, then put them away.

If they don't bother you then leave them out.

3 weeks ago

Ends

Hope.

But hope always comes back. Like you. 🩷"

It’s a silly cycle. I suspect I’ll get bored by the time I’m 30

By *aven.Woman
3 weeks ago

Not the North West...

Hope.

It’s a silly cycle. I suspect I’ll get bored by the time I’m 30 "

Don't count on it!

By *ongAndThick123Man
3 weeks ago

Leeds

Yeah there’s a vocal minority of couples and women who say bad things about men on here.

Then there’s a large group of men on the forum who “white knight” and repeat the sentiments of women and couples in the hope of winning them over and acting like “its not me, it’s them”.

Those two things combined give the overall impression that men = bad. (At least when it comes to the forum).

Can’t say that’s true for real life or messages though. The worst messages I’ve had have been from couples. By far.

3 weeks ago

Ends

"

I don’t think it’s too much to ask for people to send nicer messages even though your boobs are out?

By *rimson_RoseWoman
3 weeks ago

Tamworth

I think numbers is a big part of it. The way a man’s psyche works may not help - horny, log in, seek sex from the women with the boobs out.

But there are too many good men and too many poorly behaved couple/women for it to be a ‘man’ thing. Greater numbers, greater numbers of bad apples.

I’m a fan of filters. It’s also a reason I use the forum - you see people a little more in the wild, you can interact without the stiltedness of hi, how are you messaging.

I think the solution is a mix - be proactive in your own search, don’t rely purely on fab (clubs, socials), be clear in what you want so you can spot it when it drops in your inbox. And don’t tar all with the same brush.

3 weeks ago

Ends

Hope.

It’s a silly cycle. I suspect I’ll get bored by the time I’m 30

Don't count on it!"

I have a great plan in case

By *eliWoman
3 weeks ago

I don’t think it’s too much to ask for people to send nicer messages even though your boobs are out?

"

It's not. It's also not too much for people to use tools to make their experience more pleasant and less filled with angst that spills on to the forum constantly. Men aren't an issue. Individuals/two individuals? Yes.

By *aven.Woman
3 weeks ago

Not the North West...

"

My point is what you put out there, influences what you get back.

I've had profiles with naked pictures and straight to the point bios, and I hated the messages I'd get. It was relentless.

Not saying it's right, any woman who's been on here for 24hours knows what it's like. If it doesn't bother you then fine, if it does, change it.

And why should I? Why wouldn't I to make fab work for me.

There's more chance of me fucking Ryan than all the guys on here being respectful, but you can use fab in a way that gets you what you want. Quite easily.

By *acey_RedWoman
3 weeks ago

Liverpool

"For the men on here

Crap messages

Dick pics

Entitlement

Can’t read or won’t read

This sounds misandristic in inference of meaning."

Oh absolutely. The idea that men are capable of free thought without being motivated purely by their dick and that women can have sound judgement of their own. Misandrist as hell...

Men always use the concept of white knighting to bash each other and diminish their voice as "just in it for pussy". Of course I'm the misandrist for pointing that out .

3 weeks ago

Ends

It's not. It's also not too much for people to use tools to make their experience more pleasant and less filled with angst that spills on to the forum constantly. Men aren't an issue. Individuals/two individuals? Yes."

NotAllMen is very boomer of you.

Gen Z would never 💅🏾

3 weeks ago

Ends

"For the men on here

Crap messages

Dick pics

Entitlement

Can’t read or won’t read

Oh absolutely. The idea that men are capable of free thought without being motivated purely by their dick and that women can have sound judgement of their own. Misandrist as hell...

Men always use the concept of white knighting to bash each other and diminish their voice as "just in it for pussy". Of course I'm the misandrist for pointing that out ."

Men can only support women if there’s sexual gain. Obviously.

I wonder if the allies of my causes are similarly just trying to have sex with me? It’s simply not possible that they have morals is it? 🤔

By *acey_RedWoman
3 weeks ago

Liverpool

"For the men on here

Crap messages

Dick pics

Entitlement

Can’t read or won’t read

Lacey 🫶🏾"

Steve

By *allipygousMan
3 weeks ago

Leicester

"For the men on here

Crap messages

Dick pics

Entitlement

Can’t read or won’t read

Nope, I've read the OP four times and you're deliberately painting your fellow single males in a less than savoury light. However, you do you, just don't expect not to be called out on it.

May I suggest you read it a fifth time. I have not deliberately painted fellow single males out as anything.

I have merely stated what others are painting them out to be.

I have also mentioned woman and couples and all sexes and genders.

But as you say I’ll do me, you do you and let’s all be happy "

You know what, Jack? I cut out the back ground noise here and re-read very carefully and I owe you an apology. You weren't white knighting, I'm sorry.

By *allipygousMan
3 weeks ago

Leicester

"For the men on here

Crap messages

Dick pics

Entitlement

Can’t read or won’t read

And yet...

And yet what emoji eye man?"

And yet...It does go on.

Do you think the emoji eyes work? Would you recognise me in the street without them?

By *acey_RedWoman
3 weeks ago

Liverpool

"For the men on here

Crap messages

Dick pics

Entitlement

Can’t read or won’t read

Men always use the concept of white knighting to bash each other and diminish their voice as "just in it for pussy". Of course I'm the misandrist for pointing that out .

I wonder if the allies of my causes are similarly just trying to have sex with me? It’s simply not possible that they have morals is it? 🤔"

Yes Steve, I am just trying to fuck you. Dick morals

By *lirty007Woman
3 weeks ago

norwich

"Honestly, no I don't think it's just a numbers thing. I've been to club events where the numbers of single men are vastly limited and yet the majority of the issues are caused by men. With MF couples, the majority of the issues I've had are caused by the male half.

It's not just a here problem or a swinging problem though. Misogyny and societal attitudes to sex and sexually liberated women is the issue. There are men out there who see us as "easy prey" and guaranteed sex while also considering us to be lower value and less deserving of respect for being openly sexual and promiscuous. It's an unpleasant combination.

And no I don't think all men are bad or even that all men on here are bad. Just that unfortunately sexual environments tend to attract the worst type of men. As well as your perfectly normal, pleasant and wonderful men."

Well said xxx I dont have to wright the letter as you have but my feeling down in yours. xx

By *tticusukMan
3 weeks ago

Formby

"For the men on here

Crap messages

Dick pics

Entitlement

Can’t read or won’t read

Men always use the concept of white knighting to bash each other and diminish their voice as "just in it for pussy". Of course I'm the misandrist for pointing that out ."

This is a site entirely funded by the desire for sexual interaction, maybe misandrist can be replaced by nativity or Willful misinterpretation.

3 weeks ago

Ends

"For the men on here

Crap messages

Dick pics

Entitlement

Can’t read or won’t read

I wonder if the allies of my causes are similarly just trying to have sex with me? It’s simply not possible that they have morals is it? 🤔

Yes Steve, I am just trying to fuck you. Dick morals "

TYPICAL 🥴

By *acey_RedWoman
3 weeks ago

Liverpool

"For the men on here

Crap messages

Dick pics

Entitlement

Can’t read or won’t read

This is a site entirely funded by the desire for sexual interaction, maybe misandrist can be replaced by nativity or Willful misinterpretation. "

Do I get to be Mary or have I got to dig out my sheep costume again?

Its naive to believe men can seek sexual interaction respectfully? God you're right. It was so misandrist of me to have such wild beliefs men were capable of such things.

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan
3 weeks ago

Glasgow

"I generally, in life, assume a 2% dickhead factor for all subsections of society"

You’re very generous. I assume 20% and go from there.

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan
3 weeks ago

Glasgow

"I assume 20% and go from there."

And sadly, the 20% of dickheads make 80% of the noise.

Swimming against that tide is a lifelong mission.

By *anceAloneWoman
3 weeks ago

I'm definitely Northern

"I generally, in life, assume a 2% dickhead factor for all subsections of society

You’re very generous. I assume 20% and go from there."

Try not to be so cynical...its lovely to think the best of people and be delighted when they don't let you down 😍

By *atnip make me purrWoman
3 weeks ago

Reading

Part of the problem is that most messages get ignored. Therefore I think men give up writing good messages. Then they message someone who wouldn't have ignored the good message but does ignore the crap one. The man gets even more disillusioned.vicious circle ensues.

By *lirty007Woman
3 weeks ago

norwich

"Part of the problem is that most messages get ignored. Therefore I think men give up writing good messages. Then they message someone who wouldn't have ignored the good message but does ignore the crap one. The man gets even more disillusioned.vicious circle ensues."
Well i have had 1000s over 5000 in my very first month being back here and i bet a lot of woman have this so its not going to my head. That first line is what i read and if it dont spark some sort of feeling not for me there just have to be something just wish men would think out the box and be different in there first line. . I am not hard up i am not shagging who and when ever .. And cocks not king yes helps but one part of the bigger picture. xxx

By *tticusukMan
3 weeks ago

Formby

"For the men on here

Crap messages

Dick pics

Entitlement

Can’t read or won’t read

This is a site entirely funded by the desire for sexual interaction, maybe misandrist can be replaced by nativity or Willful misinterpretation.

Its naive to believe men can seek sexual interaction respectfully? God you're right. It was so misandrist of me to have such wild beliefs men were capable of such things."

You seem to have a bit of a chip? Are you ok? Do you need help?

By *acey_RedWoman
3 weeks ago

Liverpool

"For the men on here

Crap messages

Dick pics

Entitlement

Can’t read or won’t read

Its naive to believe men can seek sexual interaction respectfully? God you're right. It was so misandrist of me to have such wild beliefs men were capable of such things.

You seem to have a bit of a chip? Are you ok? Do you need help? "

Just a bit of salt and vinegar will do.

By *issmorganWoman
3 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

Like others have said, there's good and bad in all sets of people here, it's not just men.

As half a couple, we've had some shocking messages from other couples who don't read profiles or just have pics of the woman and want to meet a couple.

As I said on another post earlier, I block them on this profile as I'm straight and not looking to meet them. They can disregard what you've written too, many who are after that elusive ffm.

I use lots of filters to keep my mail low, as I'm not really looking for anything at the min anyway. I don't show too much in my pics and I imagine those who do, if they don't use filters, will be overrun with messages.

I speak to some ace men regularly on here, the ones who don't read my profile or send cock pics just get deleted.

It would be good if people remembered sometimes, that there's a person on the end of a message that's sent, whether that be a man, women or couple.

Post new Message to Thread