FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Are crocs comfy

Jump to newest
 

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I will not purchase as in my opinion they are hideous but I want to know why everyone else seems to have a pair, some people more than one pair, I need to know what your thought process was when purchasing, where can I get the mushrooms you had eaten when purchasing etc

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *obyn GravesTV/TS
over a year ago

1127 walnut avenue

I worked with a south African bloke a few times doing labouring he always had crocs on ..he must have thought I was a right big girls blouse.. with my steel toe safety boots..but every time we shifted a concrete fence post...I thought if he drops his end he's certainly going to know all about it 🤕

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *mf123Man
over a year ago

with one foot out the door

Crocadile dundee thought so

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

They’re the best. Even if you just rock them around the house.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *avinaTVTV/TS
over a year ago

Transsexual Transylvania


"I worked with a south African bloke a few times doing labouring he always had crocs on ..he must have thought I was a right big girls blouse.. with my steel toe safety boots..but every time we shifted a concrete fence post...I thought if he drops his end he's certainly going to know all about it 🤕"

That's because South African men are often testosterone-fuelled "real manne". And frequently idiots.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I love wearing crocs

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *avinaTVTV/TS
over a year ago

Transsexual Transylvania

#notallsouthafricanmen

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago


"#notallsouthafricanmen

"

I used to work with a South African. I think I do a pretty good South African accent

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iverstMan
over a year ago

Rossendale

If you suffer with your back, they can be a godsend. They reduce the impact as you put your foot down. So yes, they are comfortable.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ulieScrumptiousWoman
4 hours ago

North West

I find their teeth are a little sharp. Try wrapping your feet in bacon first

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *tormQueenWoman
4 hours ago

All over the place


"I find their teeth are a little sharp. Try wrapping your feet in bacon first "

Cooked or raw?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ulieScrumptiousWoman
4 hours ago

North West


"I find their teeth are a little sharp. Try wrapping your feet in bacon first

Cooked or raw?"

Cooked for crocs, raw for alligators 😘

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *tormQueenWoman
4 hours ago

All over the place


"I find their teeth are a little sharp. Try wrapping your feet in bacon first

Cooked or raw?

Cooked for crocs, raw for alligators 😘"

As i thought....also it puts off the hippos

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *onin25Man
4 hours ago

Durham


"I find their teeth are a little sharp. Try wrapping your feet in bacon first

Cooked or raw?

Cooked for crocs, raw for alligators 😘"

Any caiman recommendations?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ulieScrumptiousWoman
4 hours ago

North West


"I find their teeth are a little sharp. Try wrapping your feet in bacon first

Cooked or raw?

Cooked for crocs, raw for alligators 😘

Any caiman recommendations? "

Levi’s jeans

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *onin25Man
4 hours ago

Durham


"I find their teeth are a little sharp. Try wrapping your feet in bacon first

Cooked or raw?

Cooked for crocs, raw for alligators 😘

Any caiman recommendations?

Levi’s jeans"

I've heard that too, no official source just through the grapevine

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *nbowedMan
3 hours ago

Wythall

I can sorta see the point of them if you're gardening barefoot in the hot, or say on the beach and don't want weaverfish to violate your soles.

But for everyday wear? Oh dear no, never. Vile hideous things, ugly as sin with zero redeeming features beyond washable practicality.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *hyllMan
3 hours ago

461 Ocean Boulevard

Yes they are …. BUT, it’s a criminal offence to be out on the street with them ,

Behind closed doors frankly is best for all concerned

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top