Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Locked in the Lion Enclosure. Near Miss

Jump to newest

By *ssex_tom OP   Man
5 weeks ago

Chelmsford

A Trainee Lion Tamer from Belfast Zoo has been accidentally locked in the lion enclosure with the ferocious beasts which are often dubbed as the King of the Jungle. Luckily the trainee was rescued before he was literally eaten alive. What near misses have you had?

It's all over the news

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *teveAndHisMagicPicklenicMan
5 weeks ago

Ends

https://youtu.be/dCwu0zN-78w?si=mZR5Mk5YiQHMZkjE

A perfect day to share this Katt Williams joke. Thanks EssexTom

By *ssex_tom OP   Man
5 weeks ago

Chelmsford

Great sketch...

By *ssex_tom OP   Man
5 weeks ago

Chelmsford

"https://youtu.be/dCwu0zN-78w?si=mZR5Mk5YiQHMZkjE

A perfect day to share this Katt Williams joke. Thanks EssexTom"

Was a tiger tho and not a lion

5 weeks ago

Ends

"https://youtu.be/dCwu0zN-78w?si=mZR5Mk5YiQHMZkjE

A perfect day to share this Katt Williams joke. Thanks EssexTom

Was a tiger tho and not a lion "

A lion would’ve been worse

By *icolerobbieCouple
5 weeks ago

walsall

No near misses here Tom, Nicole does not frequent zoos as she does not want to go into the animal’s territory. People always blame the humans when they’ve been eaten by dangerous buggers.

5 weeks ago

Ends

Justice for Harambe.

By *obyn GravesTV/TS
5 weeks ago

1127 walnut avenue

Near misses..Well I nearly got savaged by a 2 polar bears the other day...but luckily I was with this Canadian bloke who couldn't run as fast as me so they got him instead..

By *alandNitaCouple
5 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

"A Trainee Lion Tamer from Belfast Zoo has been accidentally locked in the lion enclosure with the ferocious beasts which are often dubbed as the King of the Jungle. Luckily the trainee was rescued before he was literally eaten alive. What near misses have you had?

It's all over the news"

What rubbish a lion wouldn't eat anyone alive.... they would kill them first and then eat them in small chunks.

By *odgerMooreMan
5 weeks ago

Carlisle

Having read up extensively on animal behaviour it’s imperative the animal sees you as the dominant creature so if you’re ever stuck in a lion enclosure - walk up to it - piss on it then boot it up the arse and take its bed and it’s food… it will still kill you but the chances are it will be so furious it will kill you instantly rather than play with you like a cat with a ball of string

By *icolerobbieCouple
5 weeks ago

walsall

"A Trainee Lion Tamer from Belfast Zoo has been accidentally locked in the lion enclosure with the ferocious beasts which are often dubbed as the King of the Jungle. Luckily the trainee was rescued before he was literally eaten alive. What near misses have you had?

It's all over the news

What rubbish a lion wouldn't eat anyone alive.... they would kill them first and then eat them in small chunks.

"

I’ve never heard of lions eating diced meat. They bite it straight from their prey. They are definitely alive for the first bite!

By *ssex_tom OP   Man
5 weeks ago

Chelmsford

Tom is no fan of lion enclosures. He has a local zoo in Colchester and although they look calm he would not jump in with them

By *atnip make me purrWoman
5 weeks ago

Reading

The animals are well fed. He wasn't in much danger.

By *ssex_tom OP   Man
5 weeks ago

Chelmsford

These buggers would eat you soon as look at you

By *oontuneMan
5 weeks ago

Menston

"Tom is no fan of lion enclosures. He has a local zoo in Colchester and although they look calm he would not jump in with them "

I wouldn't swim with lions either.

By *odgerMooreMan
4 weeks ago

Carlisle

"Tom is no fan of lion enclosures. He has a local zoo in Colchester and although they look calm he would not jump in with them

I wouldn't swim with lions either."

That’s Sea Lions … not as dangerous - especially if you have a beach ball - they’re natural show offs and would rather do a ton of tricks with a beach ball than eat you!

By *icolerobbieCouple
3 weeks ago

walsall

"Tom is no fan of lion enclosures. He has a local zoo in Colchester and although they look calm he would not jump in with them

I wouldn't swim with lions either.

That’s Sea Lions … not as dangerous - especially if you have a beach ball - they’re natural show offs and would rather do a ton of tricks with a beach ball than eat you! "

That’s just a ruse to lure you in for dinner… where you unwittingly end up as the main course.

3 weeks ago

Ends

Ah

By *icolerobbieCouple
3 weeks ago

walsall

"

Ah"

That’s what you say when one of these dangerous buggers sinks its teeth into you!

Post new Message to Thread