Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Wow

Jump to newest

By *amieXL OP   Man
9 weeks ago

chester

Need to vent ……… some of you are awful racists on here when you don’t get what you want ( men , couples )

A polite no from a man should be respected the same as from a woman …….. I can only imagine what you must be saying to innocent woman to n here when they decline your advances

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
9 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

People are terrible OP.

Water off a ducks back. Don't let the bastards get you down 💜

By *parkle1974Woman
9 weeks ago

Leeds

They are everywhere! Ignore the feckers, rise above it and move on x

By *4bimMan
9 weeks ago

Farnborough Hampshire

"Need to vent ……… some of you are awful racists on here when you don’t get what you want ( men , couples )

A polite no from a man should be respected the same as from a woman …….. I can only imagine what you must be saying to innocent woman to n here when they decline your advances"

As you've not included women in your thread are they not capable of bad behaviour as well?

By *amieXL OP   Man
9 weeks ago

chester

Same type of people that wouldn’t mutter a peep to someone if they wasn’t on the internet

Oh well, a shame we can’t have a filter for idiots lol

Thanks girls x

By *mber and FireCouple
9 weeks ago

Carmarthenshire

"Same type of people that wouldn’t mutter a peep to someone if they wasn’t on the internet

Thanks girls x"

There is a filter for idiots; just read some of the comments on the forums.

By *amieXL OP   Man
9 weeks ago

chester

"Need to vent ……… some of you are awful racists on here when you don’t get what you want ( men , couples )

A polite no from a man should be respected the same as from a woman …….. I can only imagine what you must be saying to innocent woman to n here when they decline your advances

As you've not included women in your thread are they not capable of bad behaviour as well?"

They certainly are , I’m just yet to experience it , the brackets represent the type of profiles I have had bad experiences with just tonight alone!

By *amieXL OP   Man
9 weeks ago

chester

"Same type of people that wouldn’t mutter a peep to someone if they wasn’t on the internet

Thanks girls x

There is a filter for idiots; just read some of the comments on the forums."

Lol

By *electableicecreamMan
9 weeks ago

The West

As you've not included women in your thread are they not capable of bad behaviour as well?"

Perhaps if the OP had experienced that behaviour from single women he would have included them in his vent.

By *viatrixWoman
9 weeks ago

Redhill

I’ve even got physical harm threats from someone after I said no. He spewed all sorts of racist abuse towards me, going back 500 years haha I keep reporting him but he opens more accounts and goes at it again.

By *amieXL OP   Man
9 weeks ago

chester

As you've not included women in your thread are they not capable of bad behaviour as well?

Perhaps if the OP had experienced that behaviour from single women he would have included them in his vent.

"

This guy gets it, my experience , my vent

By *4bimMan
9 weeks ago

Farnborough Hampshire

[Removed by poster at 29/07/24 19:57:38]

By *4bimMan
9 weeks ago

Farnborough Hampshire

Then I suggest and of course it's totally up to you but I would set up your message filters.

I always recommend to women on here (and anyone else) to block single men due to the volume and percentage of those who behave badly.

Then once blocked it's up to the profile owner who they engage with.

Makes for an easier life

By *amieXL OP   Man
9 weeks ago

chester

"I’ve even got physical harm threats from someone after I said no. He spewed all sorts of racist abuse towards me, going back 500 years haha I keep reporting him but he opens more accounts and goes at it again. "

What’s your background Alice ?? X we can meet him as a MF if you like hahaha x

By *amieXL OP   Man
9 weeks ago

chester

"Then I suggest and of course it's totally up to you but I would set up your message filters.

I always recommend to women on here (and anyone else) to block single men due to the volume and percentage of those who behave badly.

Makes for an easier life

"

It’s mostly couples , when a guy gets an ego dent in all honesty …….. like chill we are here just for fun x

By *lowupdollTV/TS
9 weeks ago

Herts

There are people on here who make being obnoxious their entire personality. Sounds like you found one.

By *he KakapoMan
9 weeks ago

A nice rock

"There are people on here who make being obnoxious their entire personality. Sounds like you found one. "

Yes I finally have a personality

By *lowupdollTV/TS
9 weeks ago

Herts

"There are people on here who make being obnoxious their entire personality. Sounds like you found one.

Yes I finally have a personality "

Well done wish I did

By *4bimMan
9 weeks ago

Farnborough Hampshire

"Then I suggest and of course it's totally up to you but I would set up your message filters.

Makes for an easier life

It’s mostly couples , when a guy gets an ego dent in all honesty …….. like chill we are here just for fun x"

I can see a couples profile right now which has screen shot a single males profile with report to admin across it.

How does this sort of picture get past moderators it's clearly naming and shaming.

Terrible

By *uvery30Woman
9 weeks ago

Gloucestershire

Some are just awful. Some of the things I get said to me after I decline.

Just block and carry on. Xx

Post new Message to Thread