Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

2 simple Questions......😊

Jump to newest

By *oveToPlay. OP   Couple
9 weeks ago

Yorkshire

Hey you lovely bunch

Not tried this way of seeing if anyone would be interested in us before but thought- what the hell - let's give this a whirl 😊

So 2 simple questions.....

1) Does our profile intrigue you?

2) Do you think we'd be compatible?

Let us know in the comments, you never know where it may lead 😘

Also if you see anyone else on this thread you fancy, feel free to tell them also - spread the positivity ✨️

Xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eronikapaulCouple
9 weeks ago

Reading

Mrs was hugely put off by your second pic, hand around neck, and we didn't look further. Not what we want so the field is wide open for those that do 🙂

By *ulieAndBeefCouple
9 weeks ago

Manchester-ish

Hi OP, yes and yes. Would love to chat if we're ever at the same social!

J

By *atnip make me purrWoman
9 weeks ago

Reading

Intrigued in not sure it's the right word . Enticing possibly. You both have ridiculously good bodies. I doubt i would be for you but it's a decent profile.

By *ildmanYorksMan
9 weeks ago

Doncaster & Bembridge

1) yes, but more interests me than intrigues

2) I'd like to think so, but I'm above your age limit

By *r SproutMan
9 weeks ago

the middle somewhere

I’m straight so not really your demographic, but it’s a decent profile. If you were looking for straight men I’d add you to my hotlist and potentially message you

By *eliWoman
9 weeks ago

No, it's a great profile though - it'd be great to meet you at a social one day. 😊

And no, I'm not a swinger and get the feeling you might be? Besides, I'm not looking for anything. Compatible in a social sense? Yes, I think so. 😊

By *iker JackMan
9 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

Nope and nope

Nothing personal to you just the way it is

9 weeks ago

Yorkshire

"Mrs was hugely put off by your second pic, hand around neck, and we didn't look further. Not what we want so the field is wide open for those that do 🙂"

Apologies, never meant to offend with that pic, was just a little squeeze nothing major but get where you're coming from 😊

By *rHotNottsMan
9 weeks ago

Dubai & Nottingham

Nice profile , great pics.

I wouldn’t say intriguing but hot & I’d imagine attractive to non vanilla bi-couples

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
9 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

You're an attractive couple. But you're not seeking single women and it's rare I get that chemistry with both sides of a couple to want to take it beyond a social anyway.

As far as social goes I'd be happy to get to know you both at an event or something. But I wouldn't count on it going any further than that 💜

9 weeks ago

Yorkshire

"Hi OP, yes and yes. Would love to chat if we're ever at the same social!

J"

Hey guys, would be lovely to see you at a social sometime. We attend quite a few so I'm sure our paths will cross eventually.

Have a lovely rest of your day,

S xx

By *r SproutMan
9 weeks ago

the middle somewhere

"I’m straight so not really your demographic, but it’s a decent profile. If you were looking for straight men I’d add you to my hotlist and potentially message you "

I do like the Mrs tits though

By *mmaleiaWoman
9 weeks ago

East Northamptonshire

"You're an attractive couple. But you're not seeking single women and it's rare I get that chemistry with both sides of a couple to want to take it beyond a social anyway.

As far as social goes I'd be happy to get to know you both at an event or something. But I wouldn't count on it going any further than that 💜"

Exactly this

By *ell GwynnWoman
9 weeks ago

North Yorkshire

1. Your photos are beautiful and you're both incredibly attractive. It's well written and you come across as warm, friendly types, so I appreciate the aesthetic and tone of your profile.

2. Probably not as I'm a non-curvy female and not your target audience on two counts.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
9 weeks ago

Leeds

We're not compatible but I have to say I've always admired your pics & profile.

Mrs

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan
9 weeks ago

Glasgow

I think it’s a nice profile. Good photos (that aren’t just the standard shots, *and* include you both - double win!) and a profile that proves you can string a sentence or three together, *and* that you know what you want. You even have a stack of good verifications, that are also from people who write nicely. Lots of green flags, if you ask me.

Fab says we’ve chatted before, though I honestly don’t remember (so probably off the back of a forum thread?) I guess that in itself says that yes, I’d be up for talking with you.

By *eyond PurityCouple
9 weeks ago

Lincolnshire

Our profiles match in terms of pic aesthetics and how we enjoy showing off both of the couple.

We were at a social together but I don’t think the event was easy to get round and chat to people.

Not sure if we’d be compatible in terms of preferring a bi gent, but we’d be happy to chat and see if there’s a 4 way compatibility - it’s what we’ve found hardest and tend to just stick with singles.

By *MisschiefxTV/TS
9 weeks ago

London

Hot, I would.

By *ockdownlickdownMan
9 weeks ago

Crewe

No, no. As you asked 😆

By *vaRose43Woman
9 weeks ago

Forest of Dean

1. Beautiful profile, you have a good eye for your photography. You come over well in what you’re looking for and it’s direct and to the point (qualities I love)

2. Probably not. With only one exception every couple that has approached me has expected (and often demanded) FF play. I’m also not what you’re looking for as a single straight female so I wouldn’t message in the first place.

By *he love catsCouple
9 weeks ago

South Wales

Yes lovely profile.

No out of your age range.

By *viatrixWoman
9 weeks ago

Redhill

OOOOH HELL YEAAAAAAAAH.

Ahem, sorry.

Your photos are gorgeous. Great composition, execution and well, you both are fit as hell!

I think we’d be compatible, however I am probably a couple of weeks out of your age range.

Lovely profile. Thumbs up from me!

By *lirtyfun123Woman
9 weeks ago

essex

"Mrs was hugely put off by your second pic, hand around neck, and we didn't look further. Not what we want so the field is wide open for those that do 🙂

Apologies, never meant to offend with that pic, was just a little squeeze nothing major but get where you're coming from 😊"

I think that photo is really hot tbf

By (user no longer on site)
9 weeks ago

Yes and yes...

Loved the profile write up, sounded genuine and authentic.

The acid test is chemistry and connection, and that we'll only see when/if we meet.

For me I'd welcome a social with no expectation of agenda...

By *viatrixWoman
9 weeks ago

Redhill

"Mrs was hugely put off by your second pic, hand around neck, and we didn't look further. Not what we want so the field is wide open for those that do 🙂

Apologies, never meant to offend with that pic, was just a little squeeze nothing major but get where you're coming from 😊

I think that photo is really hot tbf "

Me too… love it!

By *r Mrs FuckableCouple
9 weeks ago

Stoke

Yes, but no.

We don't go with bi males, just not our sexual preference!!

By *ittlebirdWoman
9 weeks ago

The Big Smoke

Yes and yes.

I think your profile is great OPs

Post new Message to Thread