By *jj2012 OP   Man
10 weeks ago

Barry

Kik app is it a big no no literally look's like bots

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *enfold75Man
10 weeks ago

hemel hempstead

Most people use telegram these days not much with kik anymore.

By *ittlebirdWoman
10 weeks ago

The Big Smoke

Stopped using kik ages ago OP. Telegram is much better IMO

By *jj2012 OP   Man
10 weeks ago

Barry

"Most people use telegram these days not much with kik anymore. "
I like snap for the safety of knowing if screen shots taken

By *ell GwynnWoman
10 weeks ago

North Yorkshire

What's the question?

By *jj2012 OP   Man
10 weeks ago

Barry

"What's the question?"
basically is genuinely used by dabbers or is is Dodgy

By *he love catsCouple
10 weeks ago

South Wales

We only use fab it's a small part of our lives.

By *ucka39Man
10 weeks ago

Newcastle

Most annoying thing about it, is the ads each time as they take up space on your device the short video's

Besides that it's ok as you can turn off most of the features including the bots

By *jj2012 OP   Man
10 weeks ago

Barry

"Most annoying thing about it, is the ads each time as they take up space on your device the short video's

Besides that it's ok as you can turn off most of the features including the bots "

ok that's good to know

By *hite pineappleCouple
10 weeks ago

leeds

We can't see a reason to leave this site to chat. We can chat perfectly well with people on here.

It always makes me slightly suspicious when asked to message on other platforms xx

By *he love catsCouple
10 weeks ago

South Wales

"We can't see a reason to leave this site to chat. We can chat perfectly well with people on here.

It always makes me slightly suspicious when asked to message on other platforms xx"

Totally agree 👍

By *jj2012 OP   Man
10 weeks ago

Barry

"We can't see a reason to leave this site to chat. We can chat perfectly well with people on here.

It always makes me slightly suspicious when asked to message on other platforms xx"

like wise the only benifit of using a 3rd party site is video chat to clarify its actually who your speaking with especially if haven't been verified

By *osey WalesMan
10 weeks ago

Surrey

I've used here and kik to communicate with others for years. I have an android phone and downloaded blue kik years ago. So no ads or bots. Kik live is pointless so that got turned off and binned.

Never had any issues with kik since.

Mickyb38 on kik 🤣

By (user no longer on site)
10 weeks ago

I use telegram as an alternative

By *arlot o scaraWoman
10 weeks ago

Hell

I used to use kik but now I can’t be bothered. If I’m chatting to anyone on fab I just keep it on here

By *ellhungvweMan
10 weeks ago

Cheltenham

This

By *lowupdollTV/TS
10 weeks ago

Herts

Any time I’ve carried a chat into kik or telegram it just turned into either wanting pics or messaging me all hours of day n night. So now I don’t use either.

By *vaRose43Woman
10 weeks ago

Forest of Dean

I don’t tend to move to any other platform until I have firm arrangements to meet someone.

By *atricia ParnelWoman
10 weeks ago

In a town full of colours

"Stopped using kik ages ago OP. Telegram is much better IMO"

This ^^

By *teveanddebsCouple
10 weeks ago

Norwich

The only reason we agree with is if you are out and about (on wifi) a lot of the time Fab is blocked.

By *toC Thats MeWoman
10 weeks ago

Sheffield

Kik is dire. I just mainly stick to fab prefer it that way. Telegram is decent though for event chats.

By *ora the explorerWoman
10 weeks ago

Paradise, Herts

I don’t really chat for chattings sake so I just do it on here, if I do. I’d only go somewhere else if we were planning on meeting and it would probably be WhatsApp.

By *ong-leggedblondWoman
10 weeks ago

Next Door

Telegram and/or WhatsApp.

By *hilloutMan
10 weeks ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

Kiki is awful. Only gotten worse over the years. Avoid.

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS
10 weeks ago

Stockport

A long time ago it was one of a very few apps that allowed anonymous one-to-one chats. It was frankly quite rubbish, and (on my phone anyway) periodically crashed my mobile. At the time it was almost unavoidable it you wanted to talk to fabbers outside of fab.

These days I'm not even going to install the damn thing on my phone. Telegram is far superior, allows completely anonymous conversation if you want it, group chats, audio only chats, video calls... And no worries that it could be loaded with malware that is hacking into everything on your phone. IMHO loading kik into my phone would be about as desirable as deliberately setting out to catch Chlamydia...

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
10 weeks ago

Leeds

"Kik app is it a big no no literally look's like bots "

It's shit full of bots and cheats.

Mrs

By *ivemealadybonerWoman
10 weeks ago

somewhere

Used to use it, I downloaded blue Kik as more control over bots messaging and stuff, doesn't work with iPhone though (or it didn't).

By *eyond PurityCouple
10 weeks ago

Lincolnshire

We have used telegram for a few years now and never had an issue.

We take chat on telegram as on here you can’t see who’s chatting when it’s a couple (95% it’s the guy).

On telegram you get a better feel for everyone and see how involved they actually are.

K

By *herry delightWoman
10 weeks ago

Ilfracombe

I don't use any messaging apps for Fab.

It's too easy to be cond.

Also I don't see any point you use and other app. After all a meeting can easily be arranged on here.

By *rHotNottsMan
10 weeks ago

Dubai & Nottingham

I take conversations to WhatsApp fairly quickly , it’s how most people prefer to chat. The chat app on here isn’t good. I wouldn’t use telegram, kik or Snapchat, they are for children without their own phone

By *affron40Woman
10 weeks ago

manchester

Kik is rubbish. Stopped using it years ago. I’m not a chatter so don’t talk to many people off here. But when I do it’s just whattsap.

By *herry delightWoman
10 weeks ago

Ilfracombe

It always makes me slightly suspicious when asked to message on other platforms xx

I take conversations to WhatsApp fairly quickly , it’s how most people prefer to chat. The chat app on here isn’t good. I wouldn’t use telegram, kik or Snapchat, they are for children without their own phone "

I am very suspicious when asked leave this site and use messaging apps. It's normal a block.

By *naswingdressWoman
10 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

Kik was serviceable but a bit of a battery hog in 2018-9 when I used it.

It was bought by another company and rapidly went downhill.

For people I meet on here where I'm not sure about giving my number out, I use Telegram.

By *onaghanMaanMan
10 weeks ago

Louth

KIK is shite

By *eyond PurityCouple
10 weeks ago

Lincolnshire

I take conversations to WhatsApp fairly quickly , it’s how most people prefer to chat. The chat app on here isn’t good. I wouldn’t use telegram, kik or Snapchat, they are for children without their own phone "

Telegram certainly isn’t for kids - it’s got the same features as WhatsApp and in fact was better as you could edit your response on Telegram, so WhatsApp decided to introduce it.

A lot of countries use Telegram. In fact Ukraine use it to announce their war news, so hardly for kids at all…

K

By *eliWoman
10 weeks ago

Stopped using Kik many years ago. Telegram is great but sometimes a bit glitchy for me - notifications don't always come through.

I prefer WhatsApp generally but that's only when I'm comfortable with someone having my number and think there's a likelihood of us meeting (platonic or otherwise).

By *atnip make me purrWoman
10 weeks ago

Reading

I refuse to use it. Telegram is much better.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
10 weeks ago

Central

It's much simpler to keep communication via Fab. It gets very disorganised over multiple options and I like my life to be simple and stress free

Another reason to avoid them is that a high proportion of men who want to wank remotely, will try to escape from Fab. They often have zero intention of meeting and may be totally fake and lie about everything.

I deliberately share everything via Fab, so the only reason to be off-site is to validate and check info before meeting.

Post new Message to Thread