Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Couples and women posting tributes?

Jump to newest

By *ak4u OP   Man
10 weeks ago

chelmsford

How come it's ok for couples and women to post tributes that they have received but for guys the posting of tributes is forbidden?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *stwo2023Couple
10 weeks ago

Worcester

Id it because they're posting images of themselves that someone has jizzed over? Where as the guy is posting images of other people that he has jizzed over?

Evie

By *ak4u OP   Man
10 weeks ago

chelmsford

[Removed by poster at 27/07/24 06:01:58]

By *ak4u OP   Man
10 weeks ago

chelmsford

"Id it because they're posting images of themselves that someone has jizzed over? Where as the guy is posting images of other people that he has jizzed over?

Evie"

That doesn't really make sense though does it? The male half of the couple could be posting tributes of other women. Fab don't ask who's in the photo.

By *stwo2023Couple
10 weeks ago

Worcester

"Id it because they're posting images of themselves that someone has jizzed over? Where as the guy is posting images of other people that he has jizzed over?

Evie

That doesn't really make sense though does it? The male half of the couple could be posting tributes of other women. Fab don't ask who's in the photo."

But you said it'd of tributes they have received so I assume it's using one of their already posted pictures?

Evie

By *neforutoMan
10 weeks ago

Fantasy land in the SW

Its just another example of how unfair life can be at times

By *ak4u OP   Man
10 weeks ago

chelmsford

Evie

That doesn't really make sense though does it? The male half of the couple could be posting tributes of other women. Fab don't ask who's in the photo.

But you said it'd of tributes they have received so I assume it's using one of their already posted pictures?

Evie"

Originally yes, you're correct. But that concept doesn't hold water. If I changed my profile to a "couple", I could post tributes?

By *stwo2023Couple
10 weeks ago

Worcester

Evie

Evie

Originally yes, you're correct. But that concept doesn't hold water. If I changed my profile to a "couple", I could post tributes?"

I don't know. I don't really understand the concept of tributes if I'm honest just made sense in my head that couple can post tributes they've received of themselves as they are in the pic as per photo rules.

Evie

By *ak4u OP   Man
10 weeks ago

chelmsford

Evie

Evie

Originally yes, you're correct. But that concept doesn't hold water. If I changed my profile to a "couple", I could post tributes?

I don't know. I don't really understand the concept of tributes if I'm honest just made sense in my head that couple can post tributes they've received of themselves as they are in the pic as per photo rules.

Evie"

If I had omitted the "that they have received" passage what would your answer have been, if any? BTW, thanks for your input

By *stwo2023Couple
10 weeks ago

Worcester

Evie

Evie

Evie

If I had omitted the "that they have received" passage what would your answer have been, if any? BTW, thanks for your input "

The same as I'd have assumed couples would only post tributes they'd received of their own pics. Surely you do a tribute to show your appreciation of a couple/woman. Why do you want to post them on your own profile?

Evie

By *ak4u OP   Man
10 weeks ago

chelmsford

Evie

Evie

Evie

If I had omitted the "that they have received" passage what would your answer have been, if any? BTW, thanks for your input

The same as I'd have assumed couples would only post tributes they'd received of their own pics. Surely you do a tribute to show your appreciation of a couple/woman. Why do you want to post them on your own profile?

Evie "

Some women/couples like to see tributes to them posted on the "tributers" profile.

Also, if I wanted to send a vid I need to upload it to my profile before attaching it to a PM. But this also is not permitted even though it would remain in my private gallery or even better deleted.

There's inequality at work here...

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
10 weeks ago

Leeds

I'm guessing if it's one they've received it's them in the photo that's been jizzed on so they can post a pic of themselves.

From the bloke side of posting them if he has permission I'm not sure why he can't I've seen many a bloke with pics of him wanking over someone's arse/tits etc maybe it's because there's another face in which isn't allowed.

Mrs

By *stwo2023Couple
10 weeks ago

Worcester

Evie

Evie

Evie

Evie

Some women/couples like to see tributes to them posted on the "tributers" profile.

Also, if I wanted to send a vid I need to upload it to my profile before attaching it to a PM. But this also is not permitted even though it would remain in my private gallery or even better deleted.

There's inequality at work here..."

No you don't. You can send straight from your phone gallery on messages.

I personally don't see it as inequality. You are not allowed to post pics of others without their knowledge or consent. It's protecting those you have chosen to do a tribute to. Not everyone wants their pics on random people's profiles.

Evie

By *ellinever70Woman
10 weeks ago

Ayrshire

"

There's inequality at work here..."

Oh behave...not being allowed to post a picture of a woman who's picture you've spunked over is hardly an inequality

By *ak4u OP   Man
10 weeks ago

chelmsford

[Removed by poster at 27/07/24 07:38:27]

By *ak4u OP   Man
10 weeks ago

chelmsford

Evie

Evie

Evie

Evie

No you don't. You can send straight from your phone gallery on messages.

I personally don't see it as inequality. You are not allowed to post pics of others without their knowledge or consent. It's protecting those you have chosen to do a tribute to. Not everyone wants their pics on random people's profiles.

Evie"

Yes I understand that but certain groups are allowed to post tributes (no guaranteeing who's in the photo) while others are not. That's inequality. And no you can not post bids directly from your phone, photos yes, vids definitely not, believe me I've tried many times.

By *ak4u OP   Man
10 weeks ago

chelmsford

"

Oh behave...not being allowed to post a picture of a woman who's picture you've spunked over is hardly an inequality "

You're not getting the point.....

Post new Message to Thread