Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

It’s Friday!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
10 weeks ago

I’m so excited it’s finally the start of the weekend (soon enough).

I’m full of anticipation for the weekend ahead.

What is exciting you about the start of the weekend ahead? Share your joys!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *asterMeliodasMan
10 weeks ago

Near Keith

Having a nice meal out with my girlfriend tonight, then joining her, my wife and my wife's best friend for an escape room on Saturday. Can't wait!

By *LiamMan
10 weeks ago

Midlands

I have a fully free weekend, I'm excited and nervous as I don't know what to do

By *orace99Man
10 weeks ago

York

The chance of a few drinks and a relax after a hectic week.

Although I may visit a pet shop to look at getting some dart frogs

By *asterMeliodasMan
10 weeks ago

Near Keith

"The chance of a few drinks and a relax after a hectic week.

Although I may visit a pet shop to look at getting some dart frogs "

I clearly need sleep because when I first read this I swear to god it said "fart dogs".

10 weeks ago

"Having a nice meal out with my girlfriend tonight, then joining her, my wife and my wife's best friend for an escape room on Saturday. Can't wait!"

Oh how fun! Has your girlfriend been enjoying her time in the UK with you?

An escape room with everyone sounds like loads of fun ahead. Let us know how it goes, please. 😊

By *r SproutMan
10 weeks ago

the middle somewhere

Unfortunately i have nothing to look forward to this weekend. Hopefully the weather is nice so I can get my washing done though.

10 weeks ago

Although I may visit a pet shop to look at getting some dart frogs "

Drinks to relax after a hectic week! That sound lovely.

Dart frogs! Aren’t they poisonous? I had no idea these were kept as pets. I’m terrified of frogs. 😧

Which colour frogs would you get?

By *entleman JayMan
10 weeks ago

Wakefield

I have an eye test followed by a hotwife meet for coffee.

By *aM 689Man
10 weeks ago

Mordor

I'm already on holiday 😎

So probably a few beers & Deadpool

10 weeks ago

"Unfortunately i have nothing to look forward to this weekend. Hopefully the weather is nice so I can get my washing done though."

Mr Sprout, I cannot believe you’ve nothing to loom forward to. Food shopping can be fun you know! 😀

I hope the weather is nice for you, and your washing too. x

By *asterMeliodasMan
10 weeks ago

Near Keith

"Having a nice meal out with my girlfriend tonight, then joining her, my wife and my wife's best friend for an escape room on Saturday. Can't wait!

Oh how fun! Has your girlfriend been enjoying her time in the UK with you?

An escape room with everyone sounds like loads of fun ahead. Let us know how it goes, please. 😊 "

She's enjoying her time in Scotland, yeah. :D She's from England so the UK part she already had covered. :D I absolutely will let you know how it goes! It's a dark arts wizardry school themed one.

10 weeks ago

"I'm already on holiday 😎

So probably a few beers & Deadpool "

🍻! Where are you enjoying your holiday? Somewhere sunny and not raining I hope.

By *oo..Woman
10 weeks ago

Boo's World

Absolutely - nothing!

The week so far has been shit beyond belief, and I'll be glad to see the back of it.

By (user no longer on site)
10 weeks ago

I clearly need sleep because when I first read this I swear to god it said "fart dogs"."

So did I MM but I've only just woken up, after falling asleep on the sofa 2 hours ago

10 weeks ago

"I have an eye test followed by a hotwife meet for coffee. "

You’ll fine tune your eyes before getting an eye full of a hotwife!

I hope your eye exam and the hotwife coffee goes all to plan.

By *ittlemissmistressKCouple
10 weeks ago

Southampton

"I have a fully free weekend, I'm excited and nervous as I don't know what to do "

Hot damn if I wasn't working...

10 weeks ago

Southampton

"Absolutely - nothing!

The week so far has been shit beyond belief, and I'll be glad to see the back of it. "

Hugs xx

10 weeks ago

"I have a fully free weekend, I'm excited and nervous as I don't know what to do "

A fully free weekend, nice! What have you been keen to do but not had time to? Perhaps start there. Or do nothing.

By *arkSovereignMan
10 weeks ago

Lancashire

"Having a nice meal out with my girlfriend tonight, then joining her, my wife and my wife's best friend for an escape room on Saturday. Can't wait!"

He’s drowning in pussy!! 😏

10 weeks ago

I have time with my adult son - setting up a bee hive and also creating a brewing area (new hobbies)

10 weeks ago

I really ought to be out celebrating 🍾🥂 this weekend, but I have absolutely no plans whatsoever

10 weeks ago

"Absolutely - nothing!

The week so far has been shit beyond belief, and I'll be glad to see the back of it. "

May your days ahead be far better than the shit days you’re seeing the back of. x 💓

10 weeks ago

"I really ought to be out celebrating 🍾🥂 this weekend, but I have absolutely no plans whatsoever "

Oh, yes you completed a degree and with honours! Celebrate you, you’re worth it! 🍾 🥳 🎉

10 weeks ago

"I have time with my adult son - setting up a bee hive and also creating a brewing area (new hobbies)"

Setting up a beehive?!! Oh, I’m envious. I say when I finally grow up, I’ll be a beekeeper.

What about your late night dog walks? None planned at the weekend?!

By *asterMeliodasMan
10 weeks ago

Near Keith

"Having a nice meal out with my girlfriend tonight, then joining her, my wife and my wife's best friend for an escape room on Saturday. Can't wait!

He’s drowning in pussy!! 😏"

It's not that kind of escape room! The fact that I've sex with all of them before is irrelevant. :P

10 weeks ago

He’s drowning in pussy!! 😏"

Even I’m jealous! 🤣

By *r SproutMan
10 weeks ago

the middle somewhere

"Unfortunately i have nothing to look forward to this weekend. Hopefully the weather is nice so I can get my washing done though.

Mr Sprout, I cannot believe you’ve nothing to loom forward to. Food shopping can be fun you know! 😀

I hope the weather is nice for you, and your washing too. x"

Bella you need to come food shopping with me then, I’ve never had fun doing food shopping.

Except that one time when someone’s bottle of wine fell off the conveyor belt at the till

By *aM 689Man
10 weeks ago

Mordor

"I'm already on holiday 😎

So probably a few beers & Deadpool

🍻! Where are you enjoying your holiday? Somewhere sunny and not raining I hope. "

Its always sunny up here 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿☀️

By *arkSovereignMan
10 weeks ago

Lancashire

It's not that kind of escape room! The fact that I've sex with all of them before is irrelevant. :P"

Look at you!! Stud

Just don’t fall into the trap of saying which one was the best sex out of the three 🤣

10 weeks ago

"Unfortunately i have nothing to look forward to this weekend. Hopefully the weather is nice so I can get my washing done though.

Bella you need to come food shopping with me then, I’ve never had fun doing food shopping.

Except that one time when someone’s bottle of wine fell off the conveyor belt at the till "

I make food shopping a naughty adventure. Truth is I loathe food shopping. I’d go with you but I’d want sprouts on the list. 😃

Did the wine soak you at the tills?

By *arkSovereignMan
10 weeks ago

Lancashire

Even I’m jealous! 🤣 "

You don’t need to be. I’m free this weekend

10 weeks ago

"I really ought to be out celebrating 🍾🥂 this weekend, but I have absolutely no plans whatsoever

Oh, yes you completed a degree and with honours! Celebrate you, you’re worth it! 🍾 🥳 🎉 "

Thank you beautiful Belladonna. I'm sure there will be a few drinks with friends at some point 😊

10 weeks ago

Even I’m jealous! 🤣

You don’t need to be. I’m free this weekend "

But you’re not drowning in pussies! Or will you be?

By *asterMeliodasMan
10 weeks ago

Near Keith

It's not that kind of escape room! The fact that I've sex with all of them before is irrelevant. :P

Look at you!! Stud

Just don’t fall into the trap of saying which one was the best sex out of the three 🤣"

Well some of them happened at the same time.

By *arkSovereignMan
10 weeks ago

Lancashire

"I really ought to be out celebrating 🍾🥂 this weekend, but I have absolutely no plans whatsoever

Oh, yes you completed a degree and with honours! Celebrate you, you’re worth it! 🍾 🥳 🎉

Thank you beautiful Belladonna. I'm sure there will be a few drinks with friends at some point 😊"

If you need a toyboy to entertain you and your friends, i’m only one call away 😈🤣

10 weeks ago

Thank you beautiful Belladonna. I'm sure there will be a few drinks with friends at some point 😊"

Start off with a few here:

🍸 🍺 🍷

Congratulations on the completion of your BA with honours! Well done!

10 weeks ago

Thank you beautiful Belladonna. I'm sure there will be a few drinks with friends at some point 😊

If you need a toyboy to entertain you and your friends, i’m only one call away 😈🤣"

My friends are all men. Non Fab straight kind. Actual straight men. We do all like pussies. 🤣

By *arkSovereignMan
10 weeks ago

Lancashire

Even I’m jealous! 🤣

But you’re not drowning in pussies! Or will you be? "

I’ll host an orgy at mine just for you 🤣🤣

By *ansoffateMan
10 weeks ago

Sagittarius A

This weekend isn't the most exciting, a whole bunch of boring adulting things to do.

However, next week is festival life 😁, so I get to do the hedonism thing.

By *ragonbaitCouple
10 weeks ago

Reading and Aberdare

Crappy fortnight at work, worked last weekend so looking forward to an actual weekend. H is coming down and we have an empty house which means we can be noisy Planning to go out to a club on Saturday night.

By *inky_couple2020Couple
10 weeks ago

North West

I need to go to bed

By *jj2012Man
10 weeks ago

Barry

3 day festival in Barry called GlastonBarry

By *r SproutMan
10 weeks ago

the middle somewhere

Except that one time when someone’s bottle of wine fell off the conveyor belt at the till

I make food shopping a naughty adventure. Truth is I loathe food shopping. I’d go with you but I’d want sprouts on the list. 😃

Did the wine soak you at the tills? "

Come with me and sprouts would definitely be on the list. I know how much you like them

Nooo I was stood behind another person and my trolley… they got soaked though

By *asterMeliodasMan
10 weeks ago

Near Keith

Come with me and sprouts would definitely be on the list. I know how much you like them

Nooo I was stood behind another person and my trolley… they got soaked though "

Funnily enough when she mentioned sprouts on the list, you were the first person I thought of. :P

10 weeks ago

"This weekend isn't the most exciting, a whole bunch of boring adulting things to do.

"

Just noticed your new profile pic. Distracted me there for a second. 😜

A hedonistic festival life to look forward to next week makes a weekend full of adulting less boring in the large scale of life.

I like your mix of slow, life sorting with crazy fun weeks too.

By *eroLondonMan
10 weeks ago

Mayfair

I'm not sure if it's something to look forward to, but in some poignant way perhaps it is: I'm scattering my late mother's ashes on Sunday.

Prior to that - Friday afternoon/evening, however, it's a cultural date with a young lady: The Wellcome Collection.

10 weeks ago

"I need to go to bed "

Buenas noches 😴

By *ed VoluptaWoman
10 weeks ago

Wirral.

Oh wow! Congrats you!👏👩‍🎓x

By *asterMeliodasMan
10 weeks ago

Near Keith

"I need to go to bed "

I should be heading in that direction myself. Oidhche mhath, everyone!

10 weeks ago

"I'm not sure if it's something to look forward to, but in some poignant way perhaps it is: I'm scattering my late mother's ashes on Sunday.

Prior to that - Friday afternoon/evening, however, it's a cultural date with a young lady: The Wellcome Collection."

Oh, I was at The Wellcome Collection Saturday on a date. Enjoy the museum and the lady too.

The scattering of ashes, well… 🫂 x

By *midnight-Woman
10 weeks ago

Three day weekend for me - I'm having lunch with a vanilla gf x

By *arkSovereignMan
10 weeks ago

Lancashire

Look at you!! Stud

Just don’t fall into the trap of saying which one was the best sex out of the three 🤣

Well some of them happened at the same time."

Show off 🤣👏

10 weeks ago

Nooo I was stood behind another person and my trolley… they got soaked though

Funnily enough when she mentioned sprouts on the list, you were the first person I thought of. :P"

Always think of Mr Sprout when I eat sprouts.

10 weeks ago

Nooo I was stood behind another person and my trolley… they got soaked though "

If I was closer, I’d join you. ❤️

By *midnight-Woman
10 weeks ago

"I'm not sure if it's something to look forward to, but in some poignant way perhaps it is: I'm scattering my late mother's ashes on Sunday.

"

Sending love 💕💕

10 weeks ago

"Crappy fortnight at work, worked last weekend so looking forward to an actual weekend. H is coming down and we have an empty house which means we can be noisy Planning to go out to a club on Saturday night."

Noisy, fun night ahead! Sounds like fun in your weekend, and a club visit too. May you two enjoy many hours of fun, moans and pleasure together.

By *ivemealadybonerWoman
10 weeks ago

somewhere

Well it's pay day for us both for a start so that's a positive lol.

I'm working late shifts both Saturday and Sunday but I don't mind, tomorrow I think we are taking the boy out for a Wendy's after Rubik has finished work, as I'm off for the day. I was going charity shopping to try and find a dress for a wedding next month but I might sack it off and potter around the house x

10 weeks ago

Even I’m jealous! 🤣

I’ll host an orgy at mine just for you 🤣🤣"

A gentleman would ask first if a lady fancies an orgy! How rude!

10 weeks ago

"Well it's pay day for us both for a start so that's a positive lol.

I'm working late shifts both Saturday and Sunday but I don't mind, tomorrow I think we are taking the boy out for a Wendy's after Rubik has finished work, as I'm off for the day. I was going charity shopping to try and find a dress for a wedding next month but I might sack it off and potter around the house x"

Wendy’s the American burger place?

I’ve only ever been once and the people that took me said the chips must be dipped in the chocolate frosty. I was so disgusted by this, I didn’t eat a thing. I hope your experience isn’t anything like mine was decades ago.

By *eroLondonMan
10 weeks ago

Mayfair

Prior to that - Friday afternoon/evening, however, it's a cultural date with a young lady: The Wellcome Collection.

·

Oh, I was at The Wellcome Collection Saturday on a date. Enjoy the museum and the lady too.

The scattering of ashes, well… 🫂 x"

Thank you.

I attended the "In The Air" exhibition early last year at The Wellcome'. It was mesmerising.

By *arkSovereignMan
10 weeks ago

Lancashire

Even I’m jealous! 🤣

A gentleman would ask first if a lady fancies an orgy! How rude! "

Donna who are you fooling. Are you telling me you’d turn down an orgy?

10 weeks ago

·

The scattering of ashes, well… 🫂 x

Thank you.

I attended the "In The Air" exhibition early last year at The Wellcome'. It was mesmerising."

In the Air was good a few years ago I thought.

I am always mesmerised by Being Human or is it Be Human? There was a kola nit exhibition on last week (can’t remember how long for) that was intriguing.

I was so lost in my date that I had to read everything thrice. Hope you don’t look as mad as I did. Haha good luck on your date too.

10 weeks ago

Even I’m jealous! 🤣

A gentleman would ask first if a lady fancies an orgy! How rude!

Donna who are you fooling. Are you telling me you’d turn down an orgy? "

That’s exactly what I’m saying. Orgies aren’t loved by all. 🤷‍♀️

By *vaRose43Woman
10 weeks ago

Forest of Dean

I love my family, but after 2 weeks of hosting the extended members I’m really looking forward to them going home this weekend

By *ansoffateMan
10 weeks ago

Sagittarius A

"This weekend isn't the most exciting, a whole bunch of boring adulting things to do.

Just noticed your new profile pic. Distracted me there for a second. 😜

A hedonistic festival life to look forward to next week makes a weekend full of adulting less boring in the large scale of life.

I like your mix of slow, life sorting with crazy fun weeks too.

"

You're making me 😊 blush. Yours often distract me too. 🫦

I'm working on getting it down to more of a mix of tranquility and excitement, rather than the boring stuff, but alas it has not quite yet come to pass.

By *ragonbaitCouple
10 weeks ago

Reading and Aberdare

"Crappy fortnight at work, worked last weekend so looking forward to an actual weekend. H is coming down and we have an empty house which means we can be noisy Planning to go out to a club on Saturday night.

Noisy, fun night ahead! Sounds like fun in your weekend, and a club visit too. May you two enjoy many hours of fun, moans and pleasure together. "

Thank you for your well wishes.

Most of my moans recently have been injured shoulder related, both about it hurting and general man style whinging, so it’s going to great to get A moaning in a good way. Plus it’s possible I may have been naughty and need correctional therapy!!

Have a good weekend

H

10 weeks ago

[Removed by poster at 26/07/24 01:36:37]

10 weeks ago

"I love my family, but after 2 weeks of hosting the extended members I’m really looking forward to them going home this weekend "

Two weeks of hosting extended family! Bless you! May you enjoy peace and quiet after they leave.

By *rPunxMan
10 weeks ago

Hull

Had a week off got another lined up too

By *8on33Man
10 weeks ago

winfrith

I've got a long weekend but nothing planned

By *peak and SpellCouple
10 weeks ago

Greenwich, SE LONDON

Morning all

By *rHotNottsMan
10 weeks ago

Dubai & Nottingham

Well it’s super hot (42 feels like 55) but we’re going to go for a picnic and night swim at midnight to the night beach, by 3am it’s going to be a cool 32°

By *hePleasurerMan
10 weeks ago

Cheshire

Getting out into the countryside with the sun shining and no rain. A bit of hillwalking and a bit of drinking. Perfick.

By *ulieAndBeefCouple
10 weeks ago

Manchester-ish

Woohoo, today is my last day of work before a big chunk of time off! 🎉🎉

J

By *obilebottomMan
10 weeks ago

All over

I will be spending the weekend planning the week ahead. Hopefully a worthwhile activity. Oh and a few treats.

By *JcuriousCouple
10 weeks ago

Derby

Club night tomorrow night, it's been a while

Miss S x

By *eliWoman
10 weeks ago

"Club night tomorrow night, it's been a while

Miss S x"

Oh have a brilliant night Miss S, are you dressing up and will there be photos? x

By *abtastic Mr FoxMan
10 weeks ago

A den in the Glen

Good morning OP, all.

Actually really looking forward to drying both my liver and kidneys out whilst the warm Aberdeenshire weather is here. Once they are off the line and back in my body I can contemplate fixing broken shit I've been meaning to do. Rock n Roll.

By *imply DeeWoman
10 weeks ago

Wherever

I’m going to see my eldest son and his gf on Saturday and spend time with them as they recently moved to a new flat. We’re going to have a nice meal and probably check the Everyman on the canal later.

By *ust of the LibertineMan
10 weeks ago

Maesteg

Happy weekend all!

BBQ at a friend's house tomorrow and their 18 year old has recently passed his driving test so that's the lift home sorted.

I'm in charge of cocktails so would be rude not to do a bit of practice this evening too after my early finish 🍸🍹🧉

By *929Man
10 weeks ago

newcastle

Nothing exciting other than having a weekend off was supposed to be working both days but said fuck that as the start of my week with my daughter starts tonight, job is for a mate and still waiting for money for the last lot of work I did so decided he can get fucked and will enjoy a weekend off instead

Might go to beach Sunday then use the bbq to make tea and have a fire in garden as it turns to night if the forecast doesent change

By *JcuriousCouple
10 weeks ago

Derby

Miss S x

Oh have a brilliant night Miss S, are you dressing up and will there be photos? x"

Meli... Meli

Thank you lovely.

Yes!!! It's a Schools Out Party Night so got a slutty little outfit haven't I... Would you like a cheeky picture to your inbox when I'm done up?

Miss S x

By *ddkkk91Man
10 weeks ago

fife

Happpy friday everyone and have a great weekend

Taking out my 80 year old gran for dinner tonight

Fighting semiar tomorrow, and hopefully few beers outside

By *ell GwynnWoman
10 weeks ago

North Yorkshire

Hey Bella

Your excitement is a joy to read

I'm happy to be having gentle weekend as the last month has been brimming with excitement. I need some quiet time now

By *wist my nipplesCouple
10 weeks ago

North East Scotland, mostly

Excited for family hol coming up! Whoop whoop.

Mrs TMN x

By *rimson_RoseWoman
10 weeks ago

Tamworth

It’s been a long week so I’m glad to see Friday.

I’m doing a Mercian history walking tour with a friend this evening then heading out for dinner after. The rest of the weekend will probably be fairly quiet. Can’t wait.

By *et and WillingCouple
10 weeks ago

Nuneaton

Torquay tomorrow for a dirty weekend

10 weeks ago

"I have time with my adult son - setting up a bee hive and also creating a brewing area (new hobbies)

Setting up a beehive?!! Oh, I’m envious. I say when I finally grow up, I’ll be a beekeeper.

What about your late night dog walks? None planned at the weekend?! "

I did a late night walk last night, but I was so tired this morning that the poor hound has not been out for a walk.

By *ildo_swagginsthe3rdWoman
10 weeks ago

Wales

Pretty sure I can think of something you could do

By *iny DelightWoman
10 weeks ago

City Centre

I'm catching up with a couple of people I haven't seen in ages over the weekend and for the week I'm taking time away by myself and seeing what adventures I can get up to along the coast.

By *abtastic Mr FoxMan
10 weeks ago

A den in the Glen

"I'm catching up with a couple of people I haven't seen in ages over the weekend and for the week I'm taking time away by myself and seeing what adventures I can get up to along the coast. "

Sounds great. Last weekend I caught up with someone I hadn't seen in 32 years. Both older, fatter and greyer but it's so good and we always leave it too long. Enjoy!

By *iddlesticksMan
10 weeks ago

My nan’s spare room.

I’ve got a drive to see elderly parents later, I’m so looking forward to clogged up roads. 🤨

By *2000ManMan
10 weeks ago

Worthing

Weather will be a lot better. Decent start!

By *eliWoman
10 weeks ago

Miss S x

Oh have a brilliant night Miss S, are you dressing up and will there be photos? x

Meli... Meli

Thank you lovely.

Yes!!! It's a Schools Out Party Night so got a slutty little outfit haven't I... Would you like a cheeky picture to your inbox when I'm done up?

Miss S x"

Miss S! I can add all the emotes now, brace yourself.

Do I want to see a beautiful woman in a slutty little outfit? 🤔

Of course I do. Yes. Yes please. 💕 You know my box is always open to you. Always.

I hope you're full of all the excited energy and your Friday is chaos free. xx

By *ohntall123Man
10 weeks ago

hitchin

"I’m so excited it’s finally the start of the weekend (soon enough).

I’m full of anticipation for the weekend ahead.

What is exciting you about the start of the weekend ahead? Share your joys! "

Off to the pictures tonight , I preseason footy game tomorrow chill Sunday

10 weeks ago

"I’ve got a drive to see elderly parents later, I’m so looking forward to clogged up roads. 🤨"

Where’s the positivity? You’ll see elderly parents! There’s joy in that I hope.

10 weeks ago

"Weather will be a lot better. Decent start!"

Hopefully much better weather. Less rain, more summer.

10 weeks ago

"Torquay tomorrow for a dirty weekend "

Have a fun, dirty weekend!

By *ong-leggedblondWoman
10 weeks ago

Next Door

Out with my girlfriends tonight, at a local music festival.

Lots of laughter, singing and dancing

By *educing_EmCouple
10 weeks ago

Tipperary

It's our wedding anniversary today ❤️

10 weeks ago

"It’s been a long week so I’m glad to see Friday.

I’m doing a Mercian history walking tour with a friend this evening then heading out for dinner after. The rest of the weekend will probably be fairly quiet. Can’t wait. "

I read this as Mexican history at first and did wonder where on Earth you were doing this. Alas, I’m blind without my glasses.

May your walk and dinner be fun with your friend.

10 weeks ago

"Hey Bella

Your excitement is a joy to read

I'm happy to be having gentle weekend as the last month has been brimming with excitement. I need some quiet time now "

Hey beautiful! A nice quiet weekend after loads of excitement is my style too. Enjoy the quiet time. x

10 weeks ago

"Happpy friday everyone and have a great weekend

Taking out my 80 year old gran for dinner tonight

Fighting semiar tomorrow, and hopefully few beers outside "

How lovely! Dinner with gran. I hope it’s a nice time out for you two.

May the weather cooperate for you to enjoy beers outside too.

By *ansoffateMan
10 weeks ago

Sagittarius A

"It's our wedding anniversary today ❤️"

🕺🏻🪩 Woohoo shiny disco balls!!

Happy Anniversary 🥳

By *nkedguy777Man
10 weeks ago

Manchester

Tbh I can only be thankful I'm not in work,no plans and zero offers unfortunately

By *rimson_RoseWoman
10 weeks ago

Tamworth

"It’s been a long week so I’m glad to see Friday.

I’m doing a Mercian history walking tour with a friend this evening then heading out for dinner after. The rest of the weekend will probably be fairly quiet. Can’t wait.

I read this as Mexican history at first and did wonder where on Earth you were doing this. Alas, I’m blind without my glasses.

May your walk and dinner be fun with your friend. "

It would likely be far hotter but we can’t have it all!

By *educing_EmCouple
10 weeks ago

Tipperary

"It's our wedding anniversary today ❤️

🕺🏻🪩 Woohoo shiny disco balls!!

Happy Anniversary 🥳"

Thank you ❤️

10 weeks ago

"Out with my girlfriends tonight, at a local music festival.

Lots of laughter, singing and dancing

"

A girls night out at a festival. How fun! Don’t get into to much trouble. 😉

10 weeks ago

"I’m going to see my eldest son and his gf on Saturday and spend time with them as they recently moved to a new flat. We’re going to have a nice meal and probably check the Everyman on the canal later."

Oh, I stopped the Everyman on the Canal last weekend. It was heaving with people. Seemed an enjoyable time was being had by all. There was a really delicious gelato food truck too. If it’s there this weekend and you stop by, I rate their gelati (plural for gelato).

Enjoy visiting your son and gf at their new flat too. 😊

10 weeks ago

"It's our wedding anniversary today ❤️"

Happy Anniversary to you two!

🍾

By *oeBeansMan
10 weeks ago

Derby

I'm meeting up with friends for food tomorrow and have Monday off as another friend is getting married. It's going to be my first English wedding so interested to see what it'll be like

10 weeks ago

Southampton

I'm working tomorrow 😭😭😭

10 weeks ago

Southampton

"I'm meeting up with friends for food tomorrow and have Monday off as another friend is getting married. It's going to be my first English wedding so interested to see what it'll be like "

I hope you have a lovely time.... x

By *orace99Man
10 weeks ago

York

Dart frogs! Aren’t they poisonous? I had no idea these were kept as pets. I’m terrified of frogs. 😧

Which colour frogs would you get? "

They are only poisonous in the wild due to eating ants that eat a poisonous plant.

I love the blues..... But have two set ups empty just in case I cannot decide

By *orace99Man
10 weeks ago

York

I clearly need sleep because when I first read this I swear to god it said "fart dogs"."

Totally different kettle of fish

By *eliWoman
10 weeks ago

Oh Hai Bella!

It's lovely to read your happy. So... it's a quiet and relaxing one for me this weekend, much needed. Going for a walk and to get some milkshake at some point. Breaking in *those* heels because I need to be able to wear them to dinner.

By *HUSH-Man
10 weeks ago

London

I’m going to visit a friend tomorrow afternoon and we’ll take his daughter out for an ice cream.

Sunday is Jiu Jitsu followed by open mat so I’ll be having a good scrap

10 weeks ago

"Oh Hai Bella!

It's lovely to read your happy. So... it's a quiet and relaxing one for me this weekend, much needed. Going for a walk and to get some milkshake at some point. Breaking in *those* heels because I need to be able to wear them to dinner. "

Those heels! The toe cleavage. Your skin tone against the neutral colour of those heels. May they be ever enjoyable breaking them in, properly before and after your dinner. 😈

10 weeks ago

Which colour frogs would you get?

They are only poisonous in the wild due to eating ants that eat a poisonous plant.

I love the blues..... But have two set ups empty just in case I cannot decide "

Oooh, the things one learns on Fab.

10 weeks ago

"I’m going to visit a friend tomorrow afternoon and we’ll take his daughter out for an ice cream.

Sunday is Jiu Jitsu followed by open mat so I’ll be having a good scrap "

You tumbling around at jiu jitsu must be an eye full! Sorry, I got distracted again.

An ice cream with your friend and his little one. Cute.

10 weeks ago

"I'm meeting up with friends for food tomorrow and have Monday off as another friend is getting married. It's going to be my first English wedding so interested to see what it'll be like "

A first English wedding! Sounds fun, Joe.

Will your food filled weekend include doughnuts?

By *HUSH-Man
10 weeks ago

London

"I’m going to visit a friend tomorrow afternoon and we’ll take his daughter out for an ice cream.

You tumbling around at jiu jitsu must be an eye full! Sorry, I got distracted again.

An ice cream with your friend and his little one. Cute. "

You’d love it. At least 20 men and half a dozen women to choose from, all one big sweaty mess on the floor.

10 weeks ago

You’d love it. At least 20 men and half a dozen women to choose from, all one big sweaty mess on the floor.

"

🤣 not at all what I had in mind, but thank you. You’re ever so thoughtful and big on sharing. Kind too. That’s luv.

By *rsMistyPeaksWoman
10 weeks ago

Essex

We’re out for a neck meal for daughter’s 18th.

Other than that. I have shopping to do for other birthdays. I think it’s gonna be a busy one

By *oeBeansMan
10 weeks ago

Derby

"I'm meeting up with friends for food tomorrow and have Monday off as another friend is getting married. It's going to be my first English wedding so interested to see what it'll be like

A first English wedding! Sounds fun, Joe.

Will your food filled weekend include doughnuts? "

I'm intrigued to see how it will be different as my only knowledge is that from TV. Can't wait for a jilted ex to ruin the wedding

I'm not sure yet, I'll have to see if the urge takes me!

By *rsMistyPeaksWoman
10 weeks ago

Essex

Nice meal. Not a neck meal. I’m a bit gothic…. Not 100% vampire 🤣

10 weeks ago

"Nice meal. Not a neck meal. I’m a bit gothic…. Not 100% vampire 🤣"

Neck meals, birthday celebrations, and shopping! Sounds like a fun filled weekend. Happy birthday to your girl. 🥳

By *HUSH-Man
10 weeks ago

London

🤣 not at all what I had in mind, but thank you. You’re ever so thoughtful and big on sharing. Kind too. That’s luv. "

I know what you had in mind. I have the stamina to do both.

Post new Message to Thread