Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Charlotte Dujardin

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
10 weeks ago

After the release of the video today showing her treatment of a horse should she hand back her Olympic Medals?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hoirCouple
10 weeks ago

Clacton/Bury St. Edmunds

"After the release of the video today showing her treatment of a horse should she hand back her Olympic Medals?"

No.

C

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

10 weeks ago

East Sussex

No

By *rrolloutMan
10 weeks ago

Newcastle-under-Lyme

The timing of the Dujardin story is odd. The incident happened four years ago, apparently. Methinks ze Germans haff been stirring ze Scheisse....

Of course horses are mistreated. They'd prefer not to run miles and jump fences carrying a human and they don't want to prance around a ring either, if they weren't coerced into doing so one way or another.

Just another example of the kind of human arrogance that assumes that animals and the environment are on Earth for us to exploit however we like.

By *ongtallsillyMan
10 weeks ago

Telford

Her actions were clearly not out of character but out of temper,I would be surprised if this behaviour was a one off. She is just a rider, it is the horse that does all the work. She absolutely should return the medals before she is stripped of them.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

10 weeks ago

East Sussex

We were talking about this this morning. How do people think horses are trained in dressage? Why do jockeys carry whips even if they don't use them if the horse isn't wary of them? 'Encouragement' in one way or another is required and it would be naive to think it's always in the form of the promise of a sugar lump and a nose tickle

By *adyKarmennTVTV/TS
10 weeks ago

Dublin

No! She won those fairly

However this is very upsetting watching it! I’m an absolute massive fan of her ever since her younger rider days and to see this is awful

BUT … why did it take so long?? It was recorded 4 years ago so why did the rider not act sooner and why did the person recording it not act sooner

Not condoning what she did in the slightest but saying you were scared of the backlash is a rubbish excuse!

There is going to be a massive fallout from this

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

10 weeks ago

East Sussex

That being said her use of force was excessive and I'd rather no animal was coerced through the threat of pain to perform for my pleasure

By *adyKarmennTVTV/TS
10 weeks ago

Dublin

How do you think the horse does the work?? If you honestly think the horse does all those dressage moves without anything from a rider

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

10 weeks ago

East Sussex

"How do you think the horse does the work?? If you honestly think the horse does all those dressage moves without anything from a rider "

I don't think people realise the skill involved from rider and horse. Those tiny moves and signals aren't obvious

By *adyKarmennTVTV/TS
10 weeks ago

Dublin

Agreed!!! I only ever did a few lower level tests and go Jesus the pain keeping it together!! I’ll stick to the showjumping

By (user no longer on site)
10 weeks ago

That's what jockeys do in last few furlongs whip them to gee them up

10 weeks ago

The timing of this release is clearly aimed at disrupting the British Equestrian Team preparation.

The video came via a Dutch legal set.

By *elticGent2024Man
10 weeks ago

Kempston

Any sport involving animals, involves cruelty on the animal. The treatment some animals receive is absolutely horrible. As humans, why do we believe that we can exploit animals, subject them to punishment, to further our enjoyment?

Curious why this is only coming out now, but glad that it will serve to unmask the cruelty and disrespect behind the coiffure of sophisticated sporting elegance.

By *adyKarmennTVTV/TS
10 weeks ago

Dublin

The absoulte bang of this! Why did it take so long? Why didnt they speak up earlier?

They knew they would take out the big hitter of the team for sure with this but they have also damaged her career immensely with this

Again not condoning what happened but this isnt a one off and the Dutch have alot to be thinking about considering everything around Totailas they arent exactly clean themselves

By *urry BlokeMan
10 weeks ago

Q: What is the most dangerous animal?

A: Man

By *hrill CollinsMan
10 weeks ago

The Outer Rim

perhaps she should consider handing back any medals won after the date of the incident in question. to be involved as a spokesperson in horse welfare on the one hand while privately abusing animals on the other isn't the best optic to be fair.

10 weeks ago

She should be banned sin die,stripped of medals and not allowed near a horse.

Why don't we whip her as she's riding round.

She's got previous for this ,and as for lack of judgement etc and all the rest of the, I've been caught so I better fes up excuses just bullshit,shes a bully and an absolute disgrace.

By *ash0000Man
10 weeks ago

Southwest

A one off lol. Anyway she’ll be in strictly soon…

By *ayRyuMan
10 weeks ago

Harrogate

While I don't condone it in anyway there's no need to hand medals back.

The next person in line will of done the exact same and so on.

So either there are no medals at all in the discipline or just change things moving forward!

10 weeks ago

"While I don't condone it in anyway there's no need to hand medals back.

The next person in line will of done the exact same and so on.

So either there are no medals at all in the discipline or just change things moving forward!"

So everyone in dressage beats their horse?

Pretty wide-ranging condemnation of all riders.

By *eavilMan
10 weeks ago

Stalybridge

Would like to see her being whipped. Jodhpurs optional.

By *abioMan
10 weeks ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I don’t have any defence of what she did… she deserves the ban that she got!

I do wonder about the whistleblowers motives though….. I get the timing is to keep her out of the Olympics, but this person has also had this evidence for years, so I don’t think it has anything to do with animal welfare

How many other animals may have been harmed during the time the whistleblower had the videos!

This feels much more like personal grievance

By *idssissyTV/TS
10 weeks ago

Birmingham

"I don’t have any defence of what she did… she deserves the ban that she got!

I do wonder about the whistleblowers motives though….. I get the timing is to keep her out of the Olympics, but this person has also had this evidence for years, so I don’t think it has anything to do with animal welfare

How many other animals may have been harmed during the time the whistleblower had the videos!

This feels much more like personal grievance "

Whistle blower claims they are doing it to save dressage and acted after a Danish member was sent home.

By *arehamMan
10 weeks ago

handforth

I would love to sniff her dirty knickers after she had been out for a ride

By *ools and the brainCouple
10 weeks ago

couple, us we him her.

Just watched the video and it's pretty grim viewing.

An error in judgement, no way.

Deliberate abuse of a defenseless animal more like.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
10 weeks ago

King's Crustacean

"I would love to sniff her dirty knickers after she had been out for a ride "

Christ help us all

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
10 weeks ago

King's Crustacean

I found this video.

It's there for all. Easy to find.

The person making the video is laughing and seems perfectly happy with the training.

The rider also does not complain about the treatment of the horse.

Aren't they complicit ? The film maker and the rider?

Also at the end...... She is explaining the training to someone ( I can't make all of it out ) she says ..... ' ..........stops them moving out sideways. Stops them blocking the way..

https://news.sky.com/story/video-shows-charlotte-dujardin-whipping-horse-in-training-session-13184153

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
10 weeks ago

King's Crustacean

The video maker is actually saying ........

When you watch this back .... etc etc and something about a lesson ....

Seems to be a training vid....

By *radleywigginsMan
10 weeks ago

northwest

Only fans beckons I think

By *inky_couple2020Couple
10 weeks ago

North West

"I found this video.

It's there for all. Easy to find.

The person making the video is laughing and seems perfectly happy with the training.

The rider also does not complain about the treatment of the horse.

Aren't they complicit ? The film maker and the rider?

Also at the end...... She is explaining the training to someone ( I can't make all of it out ) she says ..... ' ..........stops them moving out sideways. Stops them blocking the way..

https://news.sky.com/story/video-shows-charlotte-dujardin-whipping-horse-in-training-session-13184153"

The claim is that the rider was 19 at the time. Young, naïve and only upon reflection, did they understand it was wrong, plus people within the equestrian world discouraged reporting sooner.

I'm a lifelong horse lover and rider. I specifically bid and got tickets for the dressage at London 2012 so I could see the likes of her riding. I met Mary King on the eventing course.

I'm absolutely disgusted and appalled by her behaviour and actually I do think she should be stripped of medals from any period where there is evidence of abuse of horses.

10 weeks ago

Fab !

By *S chanel demarTV/TS
10 weeks ago

peterborough

Yes take her medals away. And not to own horses ever again......its wicked and horrible to watch. Sums what many humans are like.....

By * F 2018Couple
10 weeks ago

shropshire

"How do you think the horse does the work?? If you honestly think the horse does all those dressage moves without anything from a rider "

What a load of bs there's no need to use brutal barbaric whipping like that and yes she should be accountable

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

10 weeks ago

East Sussex

"How do you think the horse does the work?? If you honestly think the horse does all those dressage moves without anything from a rider

What a load of bs there's no need to use brutal barbaric whipping like that and yes she should be accountable

"

That was in response to someone saying the horse does all the work, not condoning her actions.

By *agatoXXXMan
10 weeks ago

Mordor

She should get the same as she meted out to that horse.🤬

10 weeks ago

She’ll be signed up for strictly shortly!

By *atricia ParnelWoman
10 weeks ago

In a town full of colours

Not at all, loads of other trainers, jockeys, other equestrian sport riders have dealt far worse, with short crops to their horse and not had to relinquish any trophy, cash won, medals etc etc. Overuse of a whip is why the 10 whip rule was brought in to horse racing.

She chose a inappropriate way to train an animal in her care, she's not the first and definitely won't be the last

By *uilt2Last69Man
10 weeks ago

Grantham

Some interesting points raised but one that I feel you’ve all missed is that her legacy as a role model has been totally destroyed and with it so has the reputation of the sport which (rightly or wrongly) will now have people scrutinising everything.

The video isn’t a great watch, and yes the timing will be questioned, but one thing for sure, I don’t see the public welcoming her back into competitive sport going forward.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

10 weeks ago

East Sussex

"Some interesting points raised but one that I feel you’ve all missed is that her legacy as a role model has been totally destroyed and with it so has the reputation of the sport which (rightly or wrongly) will now have people scrutinising everything.

The video isn’t a great watch, and yes the timing will be questioned, but one thing for sure, I don’t see the public welcoming her back into competitive sport going forward. "

I don't think she should be welcomed back in to the sport

I think it's right that the sport should be subject to scrutiny if it isn't already.

By *rooperRedMan
10 weeks ago

Littlehampton

She could whip me...

By *atricia ParnelWoman
10 weeks ago

In a town full of colours

"Some interesting points raised but one that I feel you’ve all missed is that her legacy as a role model has been totally destroyed and with it so has the reputation of the sport which (rightly or wrongly) will now have people scrutinising everything.

The video isn’t a great watch, and yes the timing will be questioned, but one thing for sure, I don’t see the public welcoming her back into competitive sport going forward. "

Yes they will. David McPherson did it worse to a horse in 2012 and was fined by the BSJA, He is to this day classed as a Olympic legend. People are fickle and forget quickly, look at Gordon Elliots pic, that was forgotten really quickly by the public

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
10 weeks ago

King's Crustacean

I find a lot of people's objections ...... not so much hypocritical ..... but a bit late in the day.

I find it difficult to fathom that people think animals just do things because they are asked nicely.

The elephants in India that trample people generally do it after a life time of going insane at their unnatural lives..

People do nothing - as the saying goes.

By *tsMattyHMan
10 weeks ago

Inverurie

She's welcome to whip me anytime. She's a fine filly indeed

By *adyKarmennTVTV/TS
10 weeks ago

Dublin

Let’s no forget about McClain Ward and his thumb tacks in the horses boots with deep heat! Did his ban and a legend (personally I can’t stand him)

By *adyKarmennTVTV/TS
10 weeks ago

Dublin

As I’ve said I don’t condone anything and I’m extremely devastated been a massive massive fan of her BUT

The timing does not sit right! Why wait so long??

The person recording is laughing and are either A) someone on Charlottes team who has recently been let go and leaked this OR B) someone from the riders team and held onto this

If they are connected to the rider why not speak up? Why not say something earlier! Same for the rider if you were uncomfortable why not stop

It’s said it’s come from the Dutch side of things which bangs of taking out the biggest threat and has shaken the GB team!

The whole thing is just absolutely bonkers!! It’s horrible to witness

By *4bimMan
10 weeks ago

Farnborough Hampshire

its it strange that when it involves a animal being mistreated everyone jumps to condemn it and show more emotion than if the treatment was given to a human.

By *glyBettyTV/TS
10 weeks ago

About 3 feet away from the fence

Every single dressage gold medalist in history should give their medals back, mostly because this nonsense should never even be in the Olympics in the first place.

Equestrian is not a real sport imo.

10 weeks ago

"Every single dressage gold medalist in history should give their medals back, mostly because this nonsense should never even be in the Olympics in the first place.

Equestrian is not a real sport imo."

Are F1, Moto GP, darts and snooker sports?

By *allySlinkyWoman
10 weeks ago

Leeds

They aren't in the Olympics

10 weeks ago

"I find a lot of people's objections ...... not so much hypocritical ..... but a bit late in the day.

I find it difficult to fathom that people think animals just do things because they are asked nicely.

The elephants in India that trample people generally do it after a life time of going insane at their unnatural lives..

People do nothing - as the saying goes. "

Never too late to highlight unacceptable behaviour. That said the source and timing of the information seems to be conspiratorial and designed to be disruptive.

10 weeks ago

"They aren't in the Olympics "

But they are classed a sports?

10 weeks ago

"its it strange that when it involves a animal being mistreated everyone jumps to condemn it and show more emotion than if the treatment was given to a human.

"

I think you will find most sane folk would call out inhumane treatment in all its forms.

By *idnight RamblerMan
10 weeks ago

Pershore

I'd guess all dressage horses get something similar, how else to get them to behave unnaturally? Anyway, the timing, days ahead of the Olympics tells me this is more about gamesmanship than animal welfare.

By *allySlinkyWoman
10 weeks ago

Leeds

"They aren't in the Olympics

But they are classed a sports?"

I do think they are sports. Why do you think they aren't ?

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
10 weeks ago

King's Crustacean

"its it strange that when it involves a animal being mistreated everyone jumps to condemn it and show more emotion than if the treatment was given to a human.

"

That's not true. People get outraged about the mistreatment of other people and show a lot of heated emotion about it.

By *allySlinkyWoman
10 weeks ago

Leeds

"

That's not true. People get outraged about the mistreatment of other people and show a lot of heated emotion about it."

Which is why last night hundreds of people gathered outside Manchester Police Station to protest about a man at the airport having his face kicked and head stamped on whilst lying on the floor

By *CBoyTV/TS
10 weeks ago

Penygraig

"Every single dressage gold medalist in history should give their medals back, mostly because this nonsense should never even be in the Olympics in the first place.

Neither is breakdancing. Adding stupid stuff like that devalues the whole of the Games and takes the piss out of real athletes who have spend years training .

By *allySlinkyWoman
10 weeks ago

Leeds

"

Neither is breakdancing. Adding stupid stuff like that devalues the whole of the Games and takes the piss out of real athletes who have spend years training ."

What do you think of Gymnastic Floor Routines compared to break dancing ?

By *lan157Man
10 weeks ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

Neither is breakdancing. Adding stupid stuff like that devalues the whole of the Games and takes the piss out of real athletes who have spend years training ."

I will put myself forward for Olympic wallpaper hanging when that is included .

By *radleywigginsMan
10 weeks ago

northwest

A hundred years after it it is finally banned people will look back and say ‘what? A horse dancing to music was an Olympic sport and everyone was fine with that?’

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

10 weeks ago

East Sussex

"A hundred years after it it is finally banned people will look back and say ‘what? A horse dancing to music was an Olympic sport and everyone was fine with that?’"

Yep. As I said early on it's not done by promising sugar lumps and nose rubs.

10 weeks ago

"The timing of the Dujardin story is odd. The incident happened four years ago, apparently. Methinks ze Germans haff been stirring ze Scheisse....

Of course horses are mistreated. They'd prefer not to run miles and jump fences carrying a human and they don't want to prance around a ring either, if they weren't coerced into doing so one way or another.

Just another example of the kind of human arrogance that assumes that animals and the environment are on Earth for us to exploit however we like."

This exactly glad it's not just me with this mindset

By *ibblepilotMan
10 weeks ago

Preston

Talk of stripping her of medals is total BS and clearly coming from those that would happily see horse racing/ jumping done away with altogether.

By *hristopherd999Man
10 weeks ago

Brentwood

Every other nation is now looking for any old training video footage and destroying it!

By *inda May SimmonsTV/TS
10 weeks ago

hexham

"The timing of the Dujardin story is odd. The incident happened four years ago, apparently. Methinks ze Germans haff been stirring ze Scheisse....

Just another example of the kind of human arrogance that assumes that animals and the environment are on Earth for us to exploit however we like."

Erm… but the bible tells us that the animals and the environment are all on the earth for humans to exploit!

Mind it also says weird things about the perfectly normal activity of a man dressing up and pretending to be a woman and having sex with other men!

So I think it is maybe all bollocks

By *inda May SimmonsTV/TS
10 weeks ago

hexham

But getting back to the horse whipper. I like the way she came out with some statement about it being “out of character” and how she doesn’t normally treat her horses this way , like she didn’t know what suddenly came over her!

What a load of crap… like she didn’t just stumble onto that huge long whip in her training area and through a momentary lapse of reason start thrashing the shit out of that horse!

By *ibblepilotMan
10 weeks ago

Preston

Indeed. It's talking bollocks all round. Public life nowadays. Sorry if caught not for doing whatever got caught for!

10 weeks ago

North West

Equestrianism is definitely a sport. A rider needs to make use of muscle groups most people don't know they have. To ride at the level required to compete internationally requires incredible fitness and muscle power in the lower body especially.

I must reiterate that I am absolutely disgusted by what I've seen of the Charlotte Dujardin video and had previously held her in high esteem. It's disgraceful and cannot be tolerated.

There is absolutely no need to strike a horse at all, for any reason.

By *glyBettyTV/TS
10 weeks ago

Are F1, Moto GP, darts and snooker sports?"

Darts and snooker are games, like snakes & ladders.

Any activity where the unassisted human body is not the main instrument of kinetic motion, shouldn't be in the Olympics in my opinion....which would include Motorsport - hence why it isn't.

Equestrian falls in a similar category. The horse is doing most of the work.

10 weeks ago

North West

Any activity where the unassisted human body is not the main instrument of kinetic motion, shouldn't be in the Olympics in my opinion....which would include Motorsport - hence why it isn't.

Equestrian falls in a similar category. The horse is doing most of the work."

Have you ever ridden a horse?

By *lan157Man
10 weeks ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

Equestrian falls in a similar category. The horse is doing most of the work.

Have you ever ridden a horse?"

Thinking in scientific terms I don't think any person could pull a plough around a one acre field in a day .

By *glyBettyTV/TS
10 weeks ago

Equestrianism is definitely a sport. A rider needs to make use of muscle groups most people don't know they have. To ride at the level required to compete internationally requires incredible fitness and muscle power in the lower body especially.

I must reiterate that I am absolutely disgusted by what I've seen of the Charlotte Dujardin video and had previously held her in high esteem. It's disgraceful and cannot be tolerated.

There is absolutely no need to strike a horse at all, for any reason. "

I'm not sure I'm convinced that dressage riders are elite level athletes, even within their field.

To even be able to compete at all, you would need to be wealthy enough to own horses, plus own a stable & a large amount of land in order to practice in your own time. It seems that anyone with the resources alone would automatically catapult themselves into contention, just because the amount of potential competitors are so few.

Take this Dujardin woman, she is 39 (Thirty nine) years old & apparently the best the activity has to offer.

Most athletes in other sports at 39 are either retired, or about to retire.

In the past, people like Princess Anne have made the Equestrian Olympic squad, and Zara Tindall won a silver medal in 2012, is still competing now & she's older than me

By *glyBettyTV/TS
10 weeks ago

"Have you ever ridden a horse?"

No, but neither has 90% of the population.

I have played actual sports for many years, however.

10 weeks ago

North West

"Have you ever ridden a horse?

No, but neither has 90% of the population.

I have played actual sports for many years, however. "

I've been riding since I was a child, to a decent standard, including cross country, which is pretty challenging. I acquired a left sided disability 7.5 years ago and so I have global weakness down my left hip, leg, foot, ankle etc. When I got back on a horse, I had to essentially relearn everything. My balance in the saddle is terrible compared to prior and I cannot use the leg aids I need almost at all on the left. There is absolutely no way on Earth I could ride cross country anymore. Not a chance. I'd not have the muscle and seat strength and would end up on the floor. My riding is now restricted to plodding and only trotting/cantering if I have a good day.

Prior to my disability, I also played a lot of sports in addition to riding. Football, rounders, tennis, hockey, I competed at county level in discus and shot putt. Olympic weightlifting also. Then as a disabled person, I play wheelchair sports and continue to plod along on large, comfy horses.

I know what I'm talking about and if you think any form of horse riding at anything like a high level just involves someone sitting doing nothing and no physical ability, then you have no idea what you're talking about. If it's so easy, please have a go on horseback. Try a canter (collected or otherwise) and see what you need to do to stay onboard.

The fact Princess Anne and Zara Tindall have competed (NOT in dressage!) is irrelevant. They had to be fit to do that too. Anne was a show jumper and Zara was a 3 day eventer (which includes dressage as one component). Yes, international level equestrian sport is expensive, few riders own the horses they compete on. Now-disgraced Charlotte Dujardin did not own Vallegro, who she won medals with. Dujardin actually comes from very modest means. Her achievements are now largely irrelevant and her legacy completely tarnished and it makes me sad that someone who should have been a great role model behaves as she clearly has.

By *odgerMooreMan
10 weeks ago

Carlisle

At last someone has raised the real issue in all of this!!!

By *oxy jWoman
10 weeks ago

somerset

i do wonder what fantasy land some people live in if they think horse's just do this for fun ?? ..

the video makes me feel sick and she should be done not enough is done for animal welfare

By *stwo2023Couple
10 weeks ago

Worcester

As much as I have enjoyed horse riding in my earlier life I do wonder if it is time to take them out of the Olympics. There are no other sports in which another animal is used like this.

I watched the video in granny's link above and there is no way that is not a tactic commonly used by her. Using a long whip the way she did at such close quarters is abuse, end of.

I don't think she should be stripped of previous medals but I do think she should be banned from working in the industry from now on.

Evie

10 weeks ago

North West

"As much as I have enjoyed horse riding in my earlier life I do wonder if it is time to take them out of the Olympics. There are no other sports in which another animal is used like this.

I watched the video in granny's link above and there is no way that is not a tactic commonly used by her. Using a long whip the way she did at such close quarters is abuse, end of.

I don't think she should be stripped of previous medals but I do think she should be banned from working in the industry from now on.

Evie "

I agree with the vast majority, especially that the video in no way can show a one off. I agree she should be banned too, as should anyone else that can be identified as complicit in such behaviour.

Taking equestrian sports out of the Olympics however is unlikely to change much, unfortunately. There's top level competition with huge competitiveness without the Olympics.

By *ichaelsmyMan
10 weeks ago

douglas

i think that the "timing" and method of the release of this video is something that stinks

By *usie pTV/TS
10 weeks ago

taunton

She should be tied over a hay bale and feel a few strokes of the whip on her arse. That was downright wicked on that horse.

By *ebauchedDeviantsPt2Couple
10 weeks ago

Cumbria

[Removed by poster at 25/07/24 15:42:57]

10 weeks ago

Cumbria

"i think that the "timing" and method of the release of this video is something that stinks"

Why?

Also why have you put the word timing in speech marks?

By *stwo2023Couple
10 weeks ago

Worcester

"i think that the "timing" and method of the release of this video is something that stinks

Why?

Also why have you put the word timing in speech marks?"

Because it's at least 2.5 years old and we're just going into the Olympics perhaps?

No clue on the speech marks though

By *lleyCat1969Man
10 weeks ago

Folkestone

"She should be tied over a hay bale and feel a few strokes of the whip on her arse. That was downright wicked on that horse."

On a horse it's downright wicked but on her on here it would be the most-viewed video and just another day in the life of Fabs.

C'est la vie.

By *ortySwitchMan
10 weeks ago

london

"After the release of the video today showing her treatment of a horse should she hand back her Olympic Medals?"

Yes. Or more specifically, she should be stripped of them and arrested for abusing an animal. I rode horses when I was younger, and have dated a few female horse riders. There was simply no excuse for her behaviour.

10 weeks ago

Cumbria

"i think that the "timing" and method of the release of this video is something that stinks

Why?

Because it's at least 2.5 years old and we're just going into the Olympics perhaps?

No clue on the speech marks though "

It’s news now, it wasn’t 2.5 years ago.

By *stwo2023Couple
10 weeks ago

Worcester

Why?

It’s news now, it wasn’t 2.5 years ago."

Why not? She was still a well known person back then. She has been allowed to abuse many more horses since this video was taken because someone decided to sit on it until am olympic year.

It's a calculated release designed to cause disruption and ruin team GB's reputation heading into a major competition. This isn't about concern for the horses welfare like it should be.

Evie.

By *ools and the brainCouple
10 weeks ago

couple, us we him her.

Looking at her pictures she clearly loves a huge helmet

10 weeks ago

Cumbria

Why?

Why not? She was still a well known person back then. She has been allowed to abuse many more horses since this video was taken because someone decided to sit on it until am olympic year.

It's a calculated release designed to cause disruption and ruin team GB's reputation heading into a major competition. This isn't about concern for the horses welfare like it should be.

Evie. "

Never heard of her before she became famous for beating the shit out of her horses. Did she do the horse dancing?

I doubt it was calculated to ruin Team GB’s reputation, just hers, and she deserves it.

10 weeks ago

North West

Why?

Evie.

Never heard of her before she became famous for beating the shit out of her horses. Did she do the horse dancing?

I doubt it was calculated to ruin Team GB’s reputation, just hers, and she deserves it."

Charlotte Dujardin has been extremely prominent and famous prior to this event, even beyond the equestrian world. I wouldn't expect to know the names of all sports personalities but it doesn't mean they're not prominent in their field.

I agree that whoever has been sitting on this footage for years would have done better to release it ASAP, not wait, as it may have prevented harm to horses over those years.

By *adyKarmennTVTV/TS
10 weeks ago

Dublin

Why?

Evie.

I doubt it was calculated to ruin Team GB’s reputation, just hers, and she deserves it."

She’s literally the face of Dressage! Multiple world records! Up until this pretty much my favorite dressage rider of all time ahead of some of the greats

This literally ruined Team GB! Took out the main player and never mind the effect it will have on her trainer who’s on the team to

As others said the timing is all to suspect

10 weeks ago

Cumbria

Why?

Evie.

I doubt it was calculated to ruin Team GB’s reputation, just hers, and she deserves it.

She’s literally the face of Dressage! Multiple world records! Up until this pretty much my favorite dressage rider of all time ahead of some of the greats

This literally ruined Team GB! Took out the main player and never mind the effect it will have on her trainer who’s on the team to

As others said the timing is all to suspect "

Still never heard of her before she got caught whipping the shit out of horses. She got what she deserved.

10 weeks ago

North West

Why?

Evie.

As others said the timing is all to suspect "

I have previously admitted her but she now deserves everything she gets. People like Carl Hester will be tainted by association too. Do we believe she stables her horses at his yard but he doesn't know what she does?

10 weeks ago

North West

Previously *ADMIRED.

FFS autocarrot

Post new Message to Thread