Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Best place to finish

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
10 weeks ago

Where do females think the best place for a guy to finish is?

I’m an on the the face guy personally

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *onkoMan
10 weeks ago

here and there

Somewhere by themselves

By *oadsafun1960Man
10 weeks ago

Somerset & Hertfordshire

Second

There's not always a prize for 'cumming' first

By *r John WickMan
10 weeks ago

The Continental

In ’em

On ‘em

Up ‘em

By *ittle_blondie_xWoman
10 weeks ago

Manchester

Inside my mouth

By *midnight-Woman
10 weeks ago

👅👄🫦🍑

By (user no longer on site)
10 weeks ago

"Inside my mouth "
naughty

But yes plz

By *eliWoman
10 weeks ago

There's not one set place for me. It depends on the dynamic I have with someone, what the energy is like when I'm with someone.

If it's a very primal, face and throatfucking sort of thing that has the man aching to release? Entwine your fingers in my hair and fuck my throat until you pulse deep inside of it. Hold my head still as I swallow every last drop.

If it's more tender and affectionate and we're kissing as he moves inside of me? I want my body to bring him to release, feel him throbbing deep in my cunt and that deliciously satisfying sensation of being filled with his cum.

If he can't get enough of my breasts? I'd love to watch his hands glide up and down his cock, that tempo increasing and the growl as he cums over them.

I'm quite easy really - as long as it sounds and feels like he's pouring his very soul out as he's coming, I'm happy and probably coming as well.

By *fwa69Man
10 weeks ago

New Milton

"There's not one set place for me. It depends on the dynamic I have with someone, what the energy is like when I'm with someone.

If it's a very primal, face and throatfucking sort of thing that has the man aching to release? Entwine your fingers in my hair and fuck my throat until you pulse deep inside of it. Hold my head still as I swallow every last drop.

If it's more tender and affectionate and we're kissing as he moves inside of me? I want my body to bring him to release, feel him throbbing deep in my cunt and that deliciously satisfying sensation of being filled with his cum.

If he can't get enough of my breasts? I'd love to watch his hands glide up and down his cock, that tempo increasing and the growl as he cums over them.

I'm quite easy really - as long as it sounds and feels like he's pouring his very soul out as he's coming, I'm happy and probably coming as well. "

Meli does it again...

By *asterMeliodasMan
10 weeks ago

Near Keith

"There's not one set place for me. It depends on the dynamic I have with someone, what the energy is like when I'm with someone.

I'm quite easy really - as long as it sounds and feels like he's pouring his very soul out as he's coming, I'm happy and probably coming as well. "

*fans self* Is it just me or is it suddenly very hot in here?

By *ustRulesMan
10 weeks ago

Chelmsford

"Inside my mouth "
perfect! Happy to oblige

By *irwanksalot69Man
10 weeks ago

Birmingham

I love finishing on tits/ass/face. For actual penetration, in a condom just makes sense.

By *midnight-Woman
10 weeks ago

Wherever you like Sir 😇

By *hipdaleCouple
10 weeks ago

Greenhithe

Depends on the dynamic on how well you know and trust them

By *ustRulesMan
10 weeks ago

Chelmsford

"Wherever you like Sir 😇"
a lot depends on how I’m feeling and also who I’m with. Sometimes it’s in, sometimes on, but it’s always sexy and fun and a bit naughty both cleaning up!

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
10 weeks ago

Den of Iniquity

👅👀💦😂

By *ixieAndHerKingCouple
10 weeks ago

Debauchery

Last ideally

Hades

x

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
10 weeks ago

Den of Iniquity

I love this use your own Emojis

By *ensuallover1000Man
10 weeks ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

Great Scott Meli! 😍😍😍

I am finding myself rendered uncharacteristically speechless….yet satiated! 😍😍😍

By *ixieAndHerKingCouple
10 weeks ago

Debauchery

"Last ideally

Hades

x"

He knows ^^^

Cherry x