Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Whinging Bastards

Jump to newest

By *ensuallover1000 OP   Man
10 weeks ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

Ey up good folks

I love a good old fashioned whinge and I’m inviting you all to join me in my mightily miserable mumblings.

Anything and everything that irks you in fact - get it off your chest here amongst similarly moaning buggers and instantly feel that you’ve put the world to rights and shit.

I’ll start: Why do film directors these days typically feel the need to pad out running times over two interminable hours?

In the good old days of the 1980’s and 90’s, ninety minutes was perfectly adequate to get the job done with no fucking about.

And another fucking thing(!!!) - What’s all this multiple listed production company shite before we even get to start the fucking film?! …..’Paramount Pictures in collaboration with Shit Hole pictures and Wanko Media presents a Nob Cheese production of a Jimmy Pissflaps film…..in association with…..’ - For fucks sake! Start the fucking film already!!!!

Over to you now my fellow moaning folks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ickshawedCouple
10 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

Why are you always ill on your week off? I've needed a break, got tonnes to do, and here I am feeling like shit. It's not fair

By *ivemealadybonerWoman
10 weeks ago

somewhere

Why is it when you don't have the money for stuff you see loads of things you want and then when you do, nope, don't want it anymore!

By *agatoXXXMan
10 weeks ago

Mordor

Nope. Not had the best couple of days, but I'm not going to whinge about it. I just have to pick myself up and get on with life.

By *lowupdollTV/TS
10 weeks ago

Herts

"Why is it when you don't have the money for stuff you see loads of things you want and then when you do, nope, don't want it anymore! "

Because you never wanted the stuff, only the freedom to have it.

By *eroLondonMan
10 weeks ago

Mayfair

Why is it that all the women that I have my amorous designs upon are closer to my heart but furthest away geographically?

By *injaprincessWoman
10 weeks ago

herehere

Why is it July and the coats and hoody’s are still not packed away …… thinking of living of Venus !

By *adbodfabcockMan
10 weeks ago

hereford

Why is it just after you knock out your 3 rd wank of the morning, someone messages you for a meet x

By *nnCeeWoman
10 weeks ago

East of Eden, West of Hell

"Why are you always ill on your week off? I've needed a break, got tonnes to do, and here I am feeling like shit. It's not fair "

Sorry you're feeling poorly.

I think this is because your body has been in "go" mode for so long, you have a break, relax and it's like "I've been fighting this for ages, now I can't anymore - bleurgh!!"

By *rRiosMan
10 weeks ago

dublin

Fabwhingers

By *atnip make me purrWoman
10 weeks ago

Reading

Why do kids have to scream?? I live next door to a school and there are just so many blood curdling screams. Are they all being murdered?

By *urry BlokeMan
10 weeks ago

"Why are you always ill on your week off? I've needed a break, got tonnes to do, and here I am feeling like shit. It's not fair "

I echo this

First day off

Covid positive

By *urry BlokeMan
10 weeks ago

When are interest rates coming down?

Car finance companies in particular are milking this for all it's worth

Building society interest rates circa 5%

Car finance interest circa 13%

That's a fair disparity

By (user no longer on site)
10 weeks ago

Why is it that the person that you want to jump into bed with is either too far away at that precise moment or alternatively your diaries just cannot align?

By *ensuallover1000 OP   Man
10 weeks ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

YouTube ‘Unboxing’ videos.

What the fuck eh?!

The irrelevant mutherfuckers spend a good five minutes displaying and even measuring(!!!) the bloody box!

By *glyBettyTV/TS
10 weeks ago

About 3 feet away from the fence

This phone is the most expensive phone I've ever bought, and it's fucking slow and falling apart already after only 3 months.

Specifically bought because it was supposed to be durable, and it's anything but..

useless piece of shit.

By *immyinreadingMan
10 weeks ago

henley on thames

"Why is it when you don't have the money for stuff you see loads of things you want and then when you do, nope, don't want it anymore!

Because you never wanted the stuff, only the freedom to have it. "

Great line. I love it!

By *immyinreadingMan
10 weeks ago

henley on thames

"YouTube ‘Unboxing’ videos.

What the fuck eh?!

The irrelevant mutherfuckers spend a good five minutes displaying and even measuring(!!!) the bloody box!

"

… and YouTube videos of people “reacting” to someone else’s work.

By *hesubtlegentMan
10 weeks ago

surrey

20mph speed limits on A roads. Fucking fuckers that thought this up. Side roads and near schools accepted but fucks sake. Takes at least 30mins longer to get anywhere now…

By *agatoXXXMan
10 weeks ago

Mordor

"20mph speed limits on A roads. Fucking fuckers that thought this up. Side roads and near schools accepted but fucks sake. Takes at least 30mins longer to get anywhere now… "

Stay away from Edinburgh if you're driving.

By *glyBettyTV/TS
10 weeks ago

About 3 feet away from the fence

"20mph speed limits on A roads. Fucking fuckers that thought this up. Side roads and near schools accepted but fucks sake. Takes at least 30mins longer to get anywhere now…

Stay away from Edinburgh if you're driving. "

And Wales....

Post new Message to Thread