Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Looks can be deceiving

Jump to newest

By *idssissy OP   TV/TS
10 weeks ago

Birmingham

Often when I read people's profiles and adventures on here, I have a feeling of envy. Though I know there is a lot more going on in people's lives that means they are not necessarily all the fun that some profiles can show.

I think the envy comes from not feeling as brave as many here, or feeling people getting into kink or swing have a lot more options and chances to explore.

I have had some fun experiences but wonder if could do over, would I have been braver, stopped worrying too much about what others think and grab the chance to explore.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *AYENCouple
10 weeks ago

Lincolnshire

It's never too soon or too late to stop worrying about what others think. Apply some intuition and some common sense, but just do you OP. K.

By *midnight-Woman
10 weeks ago

I am a definite overthinker and i think there is a lot to be said for just going with the flow

If you want to turn a new leaf, why not revamp your profile and add a status to say you've updated it to relaunch yourself - good luck xxx

By *ulieAndBeefCouple
10 weeks ago

Manchester-ish

Sometimes you need the knowledge that you missed out to drive that change. I have become much braver over the last few months and have had some incredible experiences as a result.

J

By *hite pineappleCouple
10 weeks ago

leeds

"Often when I read people's profiles and adventures on here, I have a feeling of envy. Though I know there is a lot more going on in people's lives that means they are not necessarily all the fun that some profiles can show.

I think the envy comes from not feeling as brave as many here, or feeling people getting into kink or swing have a lot more options and chances to explore.

I have had some fun experiences but wonder if could do over, would I have been braver, stopped worrying too much about what others think and grab the chance to explore. "

Life is short, in truth no one will remember us after we are gone outside of family for a couple of generations. So why care what people think ? honestly it just doesn't matter. So grab that leather and get kinky - it's your life, aslong as you are still breathing it's never to late to start.

Sarah xx

By *imply DeeWoman
10 weeks ago

Wherever

I do get the envy thing.

In my case is lack of opportunities and virtually no free time, or very little time. When I see how others enjoy themselves on here, I feel I’m massively missing out, and I’m not getting any younger but have recently came to terms with it and I’m not too bothered anymore.

By (user no longer on site)
10 weeks ago

I wish I was someone that could just enjoy the moment, but I struggle to and probably never will.

I hate that.

Post new Message to Thread