Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Amc

Jump to newest

By *reakShow90 OP   Man
10 weeks ago

Manchester/halifax

Maybe not the best place to talk about It as some one who struggles with anxiety and fear and self worth Andy's man club has been a great help just for some where to talk and say things you maybe can't say at home or too your mates I guess all Iam trying to say is if you are feeling low or have things in your head you can't or feel you can't talk about lads give it a go it's worth giving it a try as yet again this morning I have woke up with fear and anxiety over things that I have not done or said but yet again in my head I build them up until Iam a shaking mess and don't want to get up but knowing I have some where to talk and not feel alone is great just putting this out there for any guys in the same boat

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *urry BlokeMan
10 weeks ago

If you're riddled with anxiety today... have you rang them?

Your post is well intentioned, but please help yourself first

You are not alone btw

By *reakShow90 OP   Man
10 weeks ago

Manchester/halifax

"If you're riddled with anxiety today... have you rang them?

You are not alone btw "

Thank you I am ok i really am it has rushed over me now just putting my mind else where and enjoy the company of the dog so I will be fine but thank you just wanted to post and just see if it could help others

By *ony MannMan
10 weeks ago

Wallop

I have never been that bad but we all worry, I would not trust someone who did not worry.

This is a crazy thought on here or at a club, but sometimes I think 'will they think I'm just after a their body?' Yes, I sometimes let that effect me, and I sometimes let it hold me back.

A few weeks ago I told myself I would never let that thought worry me again. Time will tell.

By *urry BlokeMan
10 weeks ago

You are not alone btw

Thank you I am ok i really am it has rushed over me now just putting my mind else where and enjoy the company of the dog so I will be fine but thank you just wanted to post and just see if it could help others"

You can't beat a good doggy cuddle

It's amazing how cathartic the company of a dog can be

Intuative little buggers

By *reakShow90 OP   Man
10 weeks ago

Manchester/halifax

You are not alone btw

Thank you I am ok i really am it has rushed over me now just putting my mind else where and enjoy the company of the dog so I will be fine but thank you just wanted to post and just see if it could help others

You can't beat a good doggy cuddle

It's amazing how cathartic the company of a dog can be

Intuative little buggers "

Yeah she's good for curling up and watching films with making me feel better

Post new Message to Thread