Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Catching the gay

Jump to newest

By *naswingdress OP   Woman
11 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

How do you catch the gay in 2024?

I know when I came of age, it was enough to turn a man into a quivering puddle if another man looked at him suggestively. I think we've grown a bit since then.

Now? Is it glitter? Sparkles? Kylie? That stuff that looks like makeup but is in masculine looking packaging and says MAN somewhere on it?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *angerouslemaisonsMan
11 weeks ago

Peterborough

If you go to pride you catch the gay from muslamic ray guns

By *hrek101Man
11 weeks ago

Herts

"How do you catch the gay in 2024?

I know when I came of age, it was enough to turn a man into a quivering puddle if another man looked at him suggestively. I think we've grown a bit since then.

Now? Is it glitter? Sparkles? Kylie? That stuff that looks like makeup but is in masculine looking packaging and says MAN somewhere on it?"

I think it's transmitted via the penis in the mouth or bottom.

By (user no longer on site)
11 weeks ago

I heard you caught it if you went to a Eurovision party.

11 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I heard you caught it if you went to a Eurovision party. "

Shit. Is that why people assume I'm straight

By *cLovin2Man
11 weeks ago

Reading

"If you go to pride you catch the gay from muslamic ray guns "

I thought it was the gay vibes, they go thru walls you know.

By *ed VoluptaWoman
11 weeks ago

Wirral.

Now? Is it glitter? Sparkles? Kylie? That stuff that looks like makeup but is in masculine looking packaging and says MAN somewhere on it?

I think it's transmitted via the penis in the mouth or bottom."

I've had many a penis in my mouth, but I've not caught the ghey

By *aymakerMan
11 weeks ago

London

[Removed by poster at 20/07/24 22:30:37]

By *cLovin2Man
11 weeks ago

Reading

"I heard you caught it if you went to a Eurovision party.

Shit. Is that why people assume I'm straight "

With that Aussie accent, you have to be a rugmuncher

By *ty31Man
11 weeks ago

NW London

They give it to you in schools from an early age these days. I heard it on GB News.

By *ou only live onceMan
11 weeks ago

London

They've been feeding us this shit for years by stealth. Like encouraging men to moisturise and be interested in their fashion choices. The Gay Mafia has grown out of hand.

By *cLovin2Man
11 weeks ago

Reading

I've had many a penis in my mouth, but I've not caught the ghey "

The antidote to gay is to stick the penis up someone's arse apparently.

Any arse will do.

By *hrek101Man
11 weeks ago

Herts

I've had many a penis in my mouth, but I've not caught the ghey "

Give it time

11 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

"They've been feeding us this shit for years by stealth. Like encouraging men to moisturise and be interested in their fashion choices. The Gay Mafia has grown out of hand."

Is that why the toxic masculinity backlash has been happening?

"I'll get you, and your little dog too!"

"Not moisturiser?! Melting. I'm melting!"

By *ealMissShadyWoman
11 weeks ago

St Albans/ Welsh Borders

With a net, you have to wear a wig and comedy glasses though

By *he turned me GreyCouple
11 weeks ago

Warwick and Coventry

Feom.what I read on fab, you can simply catch the ghey, from bi-men, Tv's and Ts's looking at your profile.......and there's no cure except to start a thread about it...

Mr

11 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Feom.what I read on fab, you can simply catch the ghey, from bi-men, Tv's and Ts's looking at your profile.......and there's no cure except to start a thread about it...

Mr "

Preferably while declaring your heterosexuality while singing. Something like Macho Man might do the trick.

By *akHeartWoodMan
11 weeks ago

Crawley

Voting reform definitely caused a lot. Many of them are now too busy getting cock to worry about posting all over social media.

By *ed VoluptaWoman
11 weeks ago

Wirral.

I've had many a penis in my mouth, but I've not caught the ghey

Give it time "

OK. I'll just carry on gobbling then.....

11 weeks ago

Warwick and Coventry

"Feom.what I read on fab, you can simply catch the ghey, from bi-men, Tv's and Ts's looking at your profile.......and there's no cure except to start a thread about it...

Mr

Preferably while declaring your heterosexuality while singing. Something like Macho Man might do the trick. "

Whilst wearing pink glitter eye shadow

Mr

By *aizyWoman
11 weeks ago

west midlands

Mr

Preferably while declaring your heterosexuality while singing. Something like Macho Man might do the trick.

Mr "

I've always wondered what colour eye shadow you wore!

By *rixie_BlondeWoman
11 weeks ago

London (She/Her)

It seems to be very contagious on here, I’ve seen a lot of straight men’s profiles with veris or photos showing very gay activity - that’s right, not just slightly gay VERY gay

By *ou only live onceMan
11 weeks ago

London

"They've been feeding us this shit for years by stealth. Like encouraging men to moisturise and be interested in their fashion choices. The Gay Mafia has grown out of hand.

Is that why the toxic masculinity backlash has been happening?

"I'll get you, and your little dog too!"

"Not moisturiser?! Melting. I'm melting!""

Thank God films like The Wizard of Oz are free from the ghey. The straights need strong cultural reference points.

By *hrek101Man
11 weeks ago

Herts

Once you've caught the ghey can it be reversed? If enough females look at your profile does it kill the ghey? How do I know if I've caught it? Is there a test I can take? So many questions

By *r.Vice GuyMan
11 weeks ago

bristol/london

Mr

Mr "

And assless leather chaps. It dosent work with out those. I've tried

By *r.Vice GuyMan
11 weeks ago

bristol/london

"Once you've caught the ghey can it be reversed? If enough females look at your profile does it kill the ghey? How do I know if I've caught it? Is there a test I can take? So many questions "

As long as you haven't woke up with your right ear pierced it can be reversed. It takes an insane amount of eating pussy to clear it though. I'm talking you're gunna have lock jaw and need a tongue replacement by the time you've ate the gay away

By *mber and FireCouple
11 weeks ago

Carmarthenshire

Mr

Preferably while declaring your heterosexuality while singing. Something like Macho Man might do the trick. "

Somewhere on youtube from a very long time ago, there's a video of me shirtless, flexing and singing to Macho Man...

... shit. I think I might be gay.

By *he Silver FuxMan
11 weeks ago

Uttoxeter

I just bend over in my ass-less pleather chaps and put superglue on my ol’ leather bagel. 60% of the time it works every time.

It’s a little inconvenient I admit

By *he Silver FuxMan
11 weeks ago

Uttoxeter

Mr

Somewhere on youtube from a very long time ago, there's a video of me shirtless, flexing and singing to Macho Man...

... shit. I think I might be gay."

Or just a gay icon…

11 weeks ago

Having a cock hanging out your arse is normally a tell tale sign

By *mber and FireCouple
11 weeks ago

Carmarthenshire

Now? Is it glitter? Sparkles? Kylie? That stuff that looks like makeup but is in masculine looking packaging and says MAN somewhere on it?"

Gunmetal grey guyliner for me, thank you very much!

By *hrek101Man
11 weeks ago

Herts

"I just bend over in my ass-less pleather chaps and put superglue on my ol’ leather bagel. 60% of the time it works every time.

It’s a little inconvenient I admit"

the phrase "leather bagel" like farts,will never not be hilarious

By *ickie76XXXMan
11 weeks ago

dartford

I’m the early 80’s I caught it from being given an action man and as it was a doll it was bound to make me gay apparently. Turns out it was correct.

I don’t know if there are equivalent toys on the market now that contain as much contagious gayness.

By *r.Vice GuyMan
11 weeks ago

bristol/london

"I’m the early 80’s I caught it from being given an action man and as it was a doll it was bound to make me gay apparently. Turns out it was correct.

I don’t know if there are equivalent toys on the market now that contain as much contagious gayness. "

Dildos?

11 weeks ago

Warwick and Coventry

Mr

Mr

I've always wondered what colour eye shadow you wore! "

It's on any given day, on those ghey days it pink, if I'm feeling proper manly it's magenta

11 weeks ago

I understood that it's overly dominant and assertive women on Fab, you know, the type who block you when you send them a friendly FAF, or who pour scorn on your masculinity upon receiving an unsolicited dick pick.

That kind of pernicious and unwarranted behaviour results in 80% of men on Fab coming out as "Fab straight" (the other 20% are already gay)***

So ladies, be considerate to the gentleman on Fab, or you may find that there are no longer any penii for you to play with (as they'll all have moved to Fab Guys)

*** statistics provided by Sydney Uni.

By *ickie76XXXMan
11 weeks ago

dartford

Mr

Mr

It's on any given day, on those ghey days it pink, if I'm feeling proper manly it's magenta "

I don’t mess about I always play safe when feeling really masculine and go for fuchsia. Everybody knows it’s double manly shade

11 weeks ago

Warwick and Coventry

Mr

Mr

It's on any given day, on those ghey days it pink, if I'm feeling proper manly it's magenta

I don’t mess about I always play safe when feeling really masculine and go for fuchsia. Everybody knows it’s double manly shade "

Fuschia is to heterosexual for my liking

Mr

By *ewDevonCouple35Couple
11 weeks ago

Exeter

I caught the gay when my public sector employer changed our lanyards to ones with the progress flag.

By *ickie76XXXMan
11 weeks ago

dartford

Mr

Mr

I don’t mess about I always play safe when feeling really masculine and go for fuchsia. Everybody knows it’s double manly shade

Mr "

It is a bit yes I agree. It’s a bit similar to my manly lingerie in coral colour. Just far to masculine looking for my liking

11 weeks ago

Warwick and Coventry

Mr

Mr

Mr

It is a bit yes I agree. It’s a bit similar to my manly lingerie in coral colour. Just far to masculine looking for my liking "

This is why it has to be leather

Mr

By *ustMe1982Man
11 weeks ago

Here, there and everywhere inbetween

Mr

Mr

Mr

It is a bit yes I agree. It’s a bit similar to my manly lingerie in coral colour. Just far to masculine looking for my liking "

Well this is how you know if you've caught the ghey....

If you're straight you see the world in about 10 different colours, sometimes even less.

If you've caught the ghey there's about 90 with each colour having at least 14 variations like magenta, coral, fuschia or salmon..... they're all fucking pink!!!

But the only way to tell for sure is a thorough rectal exam.

11 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Once you've caught the ghey can it be reversed? If enough females look at your profile does it kill the ghey? How do I know if I've caught it? Is there a test I can take? So many questions "

Take ivermectin and inject disinfectant*.

* Do not take medical advice on Fab.

By *ickie76XXXMan
10 weeks ago

dartford

Mr

Mr

Mr

It is a bit yes I agree. It’s a bit similar to my manly lingerie in coral colour. Just far to masculine looking for my liking

If you're straight you see the world in about 10 different colours, sometimes even less.

If you've caught the ghey there's about 90 with each colour having at least 14 variations like magenta, coral, fuschia or salmon..... they're all fucking pink!!!

But the only way to tell for sure is a thorough rectal exam. "

this is very true. Plus I really want to go to Abba voyage concert but apparently the holograms project gay radiation. I mean you can go totally straight and become gay whilst watching it.

By *ustMe1982Man
10 weeks ago

Here, there and everywhere inbetween

"

this is very true. Plus I really want to go to Abba voyage concert but apparently the holograms project gay radiation. I mean you can go totally straight and become gay whilst watching it. "

I hear a set of tin foil covered fairy wings and some heart shaped rose tinted glasses will help protect you from the radiation.

By *ickie76XXXMan
10 weeks ago

dartford

"

this is very true. Plus I really want to go to Abba voyage concert but apparently the holograms project gay radiation. I mean you can go totally straight and become gay whilst watching it.

I hear a set of tin foil covered fairy wings and some heart shaped rose tinted glasses will help protect you from the radiation. "

lol, nah that’s an urban myth as a couple of my totally straight mates went wearing that and they were gay at the end. It’s super trooper powerful even looking at the billboards on the underground and then subsequently looking online to see how much the tickets are can be a symptom.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
10 weeks ago

Central

Mr

Mr

Mr

this is very true. Plus I really want to go to Abba voyage concert but apparently the holograms project gay radiation. I mean you can go totally straight and become gay whilst watching it. "

Holograms and AI are the tools of the gay reset

By *wiss Army KnifeMan
10 weeks ago

Second star to the right…

You just get messages off guys promising you a blow job better than you’ve ever had in your life.

With the line that clinches it ,” a man knows a man’s penis best because they have one”

Hey presto straight man turns gay!!

By *inda May SimmonsTV/TS
10 weeks ago

hexham

Hang on!

You are a woman! How did you know what turned a man into a quivering jelly when you came of age?

Did a man tell you? Oh crumbs… some guys

By * and R cple4Couple
10 weeks ago

swansea

Shit. With everything described I think I'm gay! And so is my husband .. X

By *inochioMan
10 weeks ago

Derbyshire

My son (now 20) who came out when he was 14 is going to pride tomorrow.

Not sure where he caught it but its made him a happy so i dont give fuck.

By *rHotNottsMan
10 weeks ago

Dubai & Nottingham

I have gaydar but never tried catching one.

By *urry BlokeMan
10 weeks ago

Musical theatre is just a stop on the way to the glory hole

By *glyBettyTV/TS
10 weeks ago

About 3 feet away from the fence

When I was in year 8 of secondary school, I once forgot to bring my sicknote for PE..

I ended up getting forced to play rugby...So i think I got it from there.

By *vaRose43Woman
10 weeks ago

Forest of Dean

As the token straight in my family I’d quite like to catch it. Would make chatting to most couples a lot easier lol.

Wonder if there is infection parties, like they used to do for chicken pox

By *ysizeMan
10 weeks ago

Nottingham

"

Is it a specific gay you want to catch? Or will any old gay do?

Because I've got plenty of spare ones in my inbox. They say they're straight on their profiles but the things they offer to do

By *eordieJeansCouple
10 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

I’ve heard it’s impossible to catch it if you follow every sentence with “No Diddy”.

By *agatoXXXMan
10 weeks ago

Mordor

I always wear a condom over my head when reading threads like this, so I don't catch it, and it has worked so far, duckie.

By *lowupdollTV/TS
10 weeks ago

Herts

I think I’ve managed to avoid it so far. I think

By *urry BlokeMan
10 weeks ago

"I’ve heard it’s impossible to catch it if you follow every sentence with “No Dicky”."

Correct

By *avinaTVTV/TS
10 weeks ago

Transsexual Transylvania

[Removed by poster at 21/07/24 10:52:43]

By *avinaTVTV/TS
10 weeks ago

Transsexual Transylvania

"I think I’ve managed to avoid it so far. I think "

All the world is queer save thee and me; and even thou are a little queer.

By *KentMan
10 weeks ago

Canterbury

I think as long as you don’t make eye contact, you’ll be fine!

By *urry BlokeMan
10 weeks ago

"I think as long as you don’t make eye contact, you’ll be fine! "

and NEVER push back!

By *ools and the brainCouple
10 weeks ago

couple, us we him her.

I'm ok I'm wearing a replica England shirt and drinking Carling so I'll never catch it.

Geezer

By *lowupdollTV/TS
10 weeks ago

Herts

"I think I’ve managed to avoid it so far. I think

All the world is queer save thee and me; and even thou are a little queer. "

m

Only a teeny tiny bit. Negligible. Almost not traceable.

By *ad NannaWoman
10 weeks ago

East London

You go to a London pub; have too much to drink and chat everyone at the bar and in the toilets.

By *ristolman1234Man
10 weeks ago

Bristol

I think you can do anything that takes your fancy but so long as you don’t kiss it isn’t gay ??

By *avinaTVTV/TS
10 weeks ago

Transsexual Transylvania

"I think I’ve managed to avoid it so far. I think

All the world is queer save thee and me; and even thou are a little queer. m

Only a teeny tiny bit. Negligible. Almost not traceable. "

Oh it would barely be worth mentioning. I'd certainly not have noticed anything. But then, why would I? I can't even think the word **y.

By *ulieAndBeefCouple
10 weeks ago

Manchester-ish

Playing video games. The ghey mafia are reshaping the female characters to have actual human shaped faces. It's well known that only men have human shaped faces so when you fantasize over that female character, you are fantasizing about a man, you have caught the ghey.

B

10 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

Hang on!

You are a woman! How did you know what turned a man into a quivering jelly when you came of age?

Did a man tell you? Oh crumbs… some guys "

The straights are pretty evangelical about it

10 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Playing video games. The ghey mafia are reshaping the female characters to have actual human shaped faces. It's well known that only men have human shaped faces so when you fantasize over that female character, you are fantasizing about a man, you have caught the ghey.

B"

oh my god! Don't you know the world will be destroyed if female video game characters look like actual people and wear clothing appropriate to the situation!

By *avinaTVTV/TS
10 weeks ago

Transsexual Transylvania

"Playing video games. The ghey mafia are reshaping the female characters to have actual human shaped faces. It's well known that only men have human shaped faces so when you fantasize over that female character, you are fantasizing about a man, you have caught the ghey.

B"

That's so insidious! It's a good thing I don't play video games. I just watch trans porn, so I'm okay. Probably.

By *ulieAndBeefCouple
10 weeks ago

Manchester-ish

B

That's so insidious! It's a good thing I don't play video games. I just watch trans porn, so I'm okay. Probably. "

You look fine to me

B

By *avinaTVTV/TS
10 weeks ago

Transsexual Transylvania

B

That's so insidious! It's a good thing I don't play video games. I just watch trans porn, so I'm okay. Probably.

You look fine to me

B"

It's official then. A manly man has confirmed that I look fine. I'm happy with that...

By *lfa RomeoMan
10 weeks ago

southeast , Herts, Beds

Apparently with a sausage, I'm told they like sausages

By *urry BlokeMan
10 weeks ago

Don't go in a gloryhole with a female friend and yawn at the wrong time

S'all I'm saying

By *ing00Man
10 weeks ago

Kettering Area

"Apparently with a sausage, I'm told they like sausages "

Yeah there might be something to this. I've enjoyed sausage rolls and Cumberland rings on more then one occasion .. one morning I caught myself in the mirror with this cock swaying between my legs.. Where did that come from? Must have caught it from all the sausage!

Play safe out there folks. This could happen to you!

By *ing00Man
10 weeks ago

Kettering Area

"Don't go in a gloryhole with a female friend and yawn at the wrong time

S'all I'm saying "

Ive always assumed it was some sort of dentistry training, when they keep saying "open wide.. This won't hurt a bit"...

By *ebauchedDeviantsPt2Couple
10 weeks ago

Cumbria

You have to catch the Woke Mind Virus first, that develops into full blown GAY.

10 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

"You have to catch the Woke Mind Virus first, that develops into full blown GAY."

By *iaisonseekerMan
10 weeks ago

Liverpool

I don't know about catching the gay but apparently you can inoculate yourself by listening to Elton John's first 3 albums.

By *aGaGagging for itCouple
10 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

You sign up to Fab as a straight guy, you cant get a meet with F's or M/F's, so before you know it, you are 'fab straight' and by the time that you are bi-curious, you are are beyond the point of no return.

Post new Message to Thread