Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Question

Jump to newest

By *aterlite21 OP   Man
11 weeks ago

Loughton

I'm single straight man as my profile states looking for straight or bi women so why are tv and ts men allowed to be checking my profile ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eordieJeansCouple
11 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Trying to give you the peen and turn you. It’s a conspiracy.

By *r SproutMan
11 weeks ago

the middle somewhere

"I'm single straight man as my profile states looking for straight or bi women so why are tv and ts men allowed to be checking my profile ?"

In short. Because they can.

You can’t stop anyone viewing your profile unless you block every person who doesn’t meet your criteria.

By *rimson_RoseWoman
11 weeks ago

Tamworth

I don't really understand why this matters. I see people who I'm not interested in viewing my profile and I don't care. Nothing is saying I have to meet them or engage with them in anyway.

By *ivemealadybonerWoman
11 weeks ago

somewhere

[Removed by poster at 20/07/24 20:41:53]

By *he turned me GreyCouple
11 weeks ago

Warwick and Coventry

"I'm single straight man as my profile states looking for straight or bi women so why are tv and ts men allowed to be checking my profile ?"

So you catch the ghey through your phone

Mr

By *ivemealadybonerWoman
11 weeks ago

somewhere

You may have filters on to stop folk messaging you but it doesn't stop anyone looking at your profile, people are only looking at your profile, I don't really see a problem with it?

By *obilebottomMan
11 weeks ago

All over

Oh dear

By *imply DeeWoman
11 weeks ago

Wherever

What exactly happens when they do?

By *r.Vice GuyMan
11 weeks ago

bristol/london

Show them your butthole. It'll scare them off

By *abonWoman
11 weeks ago

L’boro/Ashby & Cheltenham

It’s just like real life - anyone can look at a passer-by. I don’t get the issue

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

11 weeks ago

East Sussex

Everyone can view your profile unless you've blocked them. It's the way the site works.

By *illie99TV/TS
11 weeks ago

Central Scotland

In the reverse, I'm clearly cd/tv why do so many single straight guys look at my profile. The answer is who knows. But I'm not complaining!!

By *inochioMan
11 weeks ago

Derbyshire

If you are a single straight guy why are you looking for bi women. Seems redundant and the reason the system is put you up as interested in bi or gay. Be community spirited say and say hi you dont have to meet them.

By *WB85Man
11 weeks ago

Staffordshire

I'm guessing, if your profile is setup correctly that they may be able to view your profile, but they can't message you.

By (user no longer on site)
11 weeks ago

Off with their heads!!!

By *ang bang bangity bangCouple
11 weeks ago

Sunderland

Get a tattoo on your balls saying "no gays". That'll frighten them off

By *obilebottomMan
11 weeks ago

All over

"I'm single straight man as my profile states looking for straight or bi women so why are tv and ts men allowed to be checking my profile ?

If you are a single straight guy why are you looking for bi women. Seems redundant and the reason the system is put you up as interested in bi or gay. Be community spirited say and say hi you dont have to meet them. "

Don't be so pedantic

By *r.Vice GuyMan
11 weeks ago

bristol/london

"I'm guessing, if your profile is setup correctly that they may be able to view your profile, but they can't message you. "

Shhhhhh! You're spoiling the fun haha

By *r.Vice GuyMan
11 weeks ago

bristol/london

"It’s just like real life - anyone can look at a passer-by. I don’t get the issue "

Don't look at me like that, lady! I'm not a piece of meat and I have feeling you know!?

By *abonWoman
11 weeks ago

L’boro/Ashby & Cheltenham

"It’s just like real life - anyone can look at a passer-by. I don’t get the issue

Don't look at me like that, lady! I'm not a piece of meat and I have feeling you know!?"

(hard stares at you)

By *r.Vice GuyMan
11 weeks ago

bristol/london

"It’s just like real life - anyone can look at a passer-by. I don’t get the issue

Don't look at me like that, lady! I'm not a piece of meat and I have feeling you know!?

(hard stares at you)"

*giggle I'm pretty

By *reggSausageMan
11 weeks ago

derby

If you go outside you have the divine right to request that people stop looking at you too

By *oxychicWoman
11 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

Many ppl look for different reasons, let them look , makes no differences who looks , unless u block them your not going to stop them

By *dam_TinaCouple
11 weeks ago

Hampshire

I just looked as well and I'm gay as fuck

By *r.Vice GuyMan
11 weeks ago

bristol/london

"I just looked as well and I'm gay as fuck "

This has got me rollllllllllling! Hahaha.

By *glyBettyTV/TS
11 weeks ago

About 3 feet away from the fence

The problem isn't the men you can see, it's the men you can't.

They're the ones that's out to bum you

By *naswingdressWoman
11 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

Don't worry, mate, teh ghey isn't like a computer virus. You can't catch it through your phone or computer.

By *hrek101Man
11 weeks ago

Herts

Be here long enough and you'll become grateful for the attention.

By *mber and FireCouple
11 weeks ago

Carmarthenshire

"Don't worry, mate, teh ghey isn't like a computer virus. You can't catch it through your phone or computer."

Lies. Its like 5G transmitting covid. If you see teh ghey you become teh ghey. Best live in a faraday cage made of STRAIGHT copper bars.

By *cLovin2Man
11 weeks ago

Reading

"Don't worry, mate, teh ghey isn't like a computer virus. You can't catch it through your phone or computer."

No you catch it when you sing along to an Abba song. Don't sing! You might turn gay.

No I don't love "does your mother know"

By *cLovin2Man
11 weeks ago

Reading

"Don't worry, mate, teh ghey isn't like a computer virus. You can't catch it through your phone or computer.

Lies. Its like 5G transmitting covid. If you see teh ghey you become teh ghey. Best live in a faraday cage made of STRAIGHT copper bars."

Or Mars bars, same difference

By *naswingdressWoman
11 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Don't worry, mate, teh ghey isn't like a computer virus. You can't catch it through your phone or computer.

Lies. Its like 5G transmitting covid. If you see teh ghey you become teh ghey. Best live in a faraday cage made of STRAIGHT copper bars."

Shit. Curves in interior design are on trend, and I am a sucker for trend. Am I doomed?

11 weeks ago

Warwick and Coventry

2 meters separation

Mr

By *r.Vice GuyMan
11 weeks ago

bristol/london

Copper will speed up the process as ots a conducted... he will become thoooooooper gay thooper fast that way it's adamantium that you need to keep the gay away

By *naswingdressWoman
11 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

Lies. Its like 5G transmitting covid. If you see teh ghey you become teh ghey. Best live in a faraday cage made of STRAIGHT copper bars.

2 meters separation

Mr "

Nah. Covid is a weakling compared to the creep of man on man action. Might need more than two metres.

By *ill meMan
11 weeks ago

Heysham la3

I've checked your profile.

Your quiet safe mate. This gay man won't be bothering you lol

Ps you can't turn gay you either are or your not

By *mber and FireCouple
11 weeks ago

Carmarthenshire

2 meters separation

Mr "

I'm old skool. As long as the balls don't touch, it's all good.

Thats how me and my straight male (just men, no cis talk here thank you very much!) used to justify naked thursdays anyway. And I'm totally normal.

By *r.Vice GuyMan
11 weeks ago

bristol/london

"I've checked your profile.

Your quiet safe mate. This gay man won't be bothering you lol

Ps you can't turn gay you either are or your not "

What about if we shave him and oil up for you? Don't be mean man. Give the guy a chance.

By *naswingdressWoman
11 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

2 meters separation

Mr

Thats how me and my straight male (just men, no cis talk here thank you very much!) used to justify naked thursdays anyway. And I'm totally normal."

The number of guys I knew when I was about 20 who had "no homo" wank circles...

By *elloWoman
11 weeks ago

alpha centauri

Large majority of people check out profiles that don't match their criteria or they don't match the profiles criteria simply because we're all nosey buggers on here. No huge meaning behind it.

By *mber and FireCouple
11 weeks ago

Carmarthenshire

2 meters separation

Mr

Thats how me and my straight male (just men, no cis talk here thank you very much!) used to justify naked thursdays anyway. And I'm totally normal.

The number of guys I knew when I was about 20 who had "no homo" wank circles..."

Ahh the good old soggy biscuit.

By *r.Vice GuyMan
11 weeks ago

bristol/london

2 meters separation

Mr

The number of guys I knew when I was about 20 who had "no homo" wank circles..."

What's gay about that? It's to see who's got the smallest dick and the biggest load. I held the record for the most amount of losses at soggy biscuit

By *naswingdressWoman
11 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

2 meters separation

Mr

What's gay about that? It's to see who's got the smallest dick and the biggest load. I held the record for the most amount of losses at soggy biscuit"

It just always struck me as mad that the same men who'd lose their fucking minds if a man gave them a suggestive look would engage in self-gratification with a bunch of other men...

By *mber and FireCouple
11 weeks ago

Carmarthenshire

2 meters separation

Mr

What's gay about that? It's to see who's got the smallest dick and the biggest load. I held the record for the most amount of losses at soggy biscuit"

We upped the ante. Strongest spurt. Whoever it hit was out.

By *r.Vice GuyMan
11 weeks ago

bristol/london

2 meters separation

Mr

What's gay about that? It's to see who's got the smallest dick and the biggest load. I held the record for the most amount of losses at soggy biscuit

It just always struck me as mad that the same men who'd lose their fucking minds if a man gave them a suggestive look would engage in self-gratification with a bunch of other men..."

Suggestive looks sounds kinda gay to me, bruh. I think they were right to defend their staunch heterosexual nature in the wank circle by telling those poofs to fuck off and stop watching lol

By *r.Vice GuyMan
11 weeks ago

bristol/london

2 meters separation

Mr

We upped the ante. Strongest spurt. Whoever it hit was out."

Challenge accepted! Right lads. Cocks out! Foreskin back....... go!

11 weeks ago

Warwick and Coventry

2 meters separation

Mr

Thats how me and my straight male (just men, no cis talk here thank you very much!) used to justify naked thursdays anyway. And I'm totally normal."

As long as you don't swallow it's not ghey...that's how my maths teacher taught me, old skool too

Mr

By *issmorganWoman
11 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

They won't know you're straight without looking though op.

By *ewDevonCouple35Couple
11 weeks ago

Exeter

The transphobia is strong with this one.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
11 weeks ago

King's Crustacean

TV and TS are not ALLOWED to check you out. They just haven't been denied access just as the other human beings on this site haven't been denied access either. TV and TS are not a species apart .....

By *r.Vice GuyMan
11 weeks ago

bristol/london

"They won't know you're straight without looking though op. "

Have you never looked in the dictionary? This man's face is literally next to the term heterosexual in the Oxford English dictionary and has been for as long as I can remember.

Rumours have it Arnold schwarzaneger had a picture of him on his wall growing up.

By *he Silver FuxMan
11 weeks ago

Uttoxeter

They’re viewing your profile because they like me are puzzled by the weird brick ends in that gable wall

By *he Silver FuxMan
11 weeks ago

Uttoxeter

"They won't know you're straight without looking though op.

Have you never looked in the dictionary? This man's face is literally next to the term heterosexual in the Oxford English dictionary and has been for as long as I can remember.

Rumours have it Arnold schwarzaneger had a picture of him on his wall growing up.

"

Al Murray came in second to him in the Pub Landlord look-alike competition

By *ophieslutTV/TS
10 weeks ago

Central

In real life, you are surrounded by as ll types of people, including genders and sexualities. Fab of course is just like the real world. You can block people from messaging you by gender but would have to individually block each person you don't want to look at you. Or have no public pics

By *eroLondonMan
10 weeks ago

Mayfair

"...so why are tv and ts men allowed to be checking my profile ?"

Send them my way: I embrace them all, without compunction.

By *ulieAndBeefCouple
10 weeks ago

Manchester-ish

OP, I assume you've never looked at a couple's or smoker's profile?

B

By *agatoXXXMan
10 weeks ago

Mordor

Just count your blessings that you get views. Another human likes you.

By *issmorganWoman
10 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

"They won't know you're straight without looking though op.

"

Ha ha, I must have missed that!

10 weeks ago

"[Perused by poster without the OPs consent at 21/07/24 00:41:53, 01:43, 06:32, 07:21, 08:10 and 15:39]"

10 weeks ago

Just use your Block function for every single one you find, or do searches then block them all you quickly remove them this way.

Post new Message to Thread