Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Fuck off

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
11 weeks ago

To the woman in the convertible on the M25, whilst stuck in traffic, who decided to call me a ‘lorry driving, knuckle dragging, cunt’ last night because the truck in front pulled across her.

The chances of her reading this are zero, but I feel better for getting it off my chest.

So who would you like to say ‘Fuck off’ to? Come on. Get it off your chest. The weekend will look a lot brighter.

Oh. If she is reading this. Your dog is to fat.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eordieJeansCouple
11 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

“Lorry driving, knuckle dragging cunt”?

I like that.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
11 weeks ago

King's Crustacean

No one.

Venom, revenge... etc all create ill feeling in the person that does it and I don't want that feeling or stress

So .... no one.

11 weeks ago

"No one.

Venom, revenge... etc all create ill feeling in the person that does it and I don't want that feeling or stress

So .... no one.

"

That’s very Zen!

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
11 weeks ago

King's Crustacean

"“Lorry driving, knuckle dragging cunt”?

I like that."

Good innit?

But not Martin Short

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
11 weeks ago

King's Crustacean

[Removed by poster at 20/07/24 06:56:12]

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
11 weeks ago

King's Crustacean

"No one.

So .... no one.

That’s very Zen!"

I'm always Zen....... cept when im murderous

By *allySlinkyWoman
11 weeks ago

Leeds

"To the woman in the convertible on the M25, whilst stuck in traffic, who decided to call me a ‘lorry driving, knuckle dragging, cunt’ last night because the truck in front pulled across her.

"

Was she possibly saying it to the driver of the truck who pulled across her, rather than to you ?

By (user no longer on site)
11 weeks ago

I'm not annoyed with anyone right now, I'll come back about 9am.

11 weeks ago

"No one.

So .... no one.

That’s very Zen!

I'm always Zen....... cept when im murderous "

That could be quite a niche - murdering people in a Zen way. Midsomer Zen Murders….

11 weeks ago

"To the woman in the convertible on the M25, whilst stuck in traffic, who decided to call me a ‘lorry driving, knuckle dragging, cunt’ last night because the truck in front pulled across her.

Was she possibly saying it to the driver of the truck who pulled across her, rather than to you ?"

Nah! We were making eye contact at the time. I was just the nearest lorry driver. In all fairness the driver who cut her up was driving like a twat.

By *neforutoMan
11 weeks ago

Fantasy land in the SW

Hahahahhahahahaha, as an ex lorry driver I totally get this

By *ablo minibar123Woman
11 weeks ago

To the random strangers that think it's ok to tell you how to do your job, Fuck off!!

11 weeks ago

"To the random strangers that think it's ok to tell you how to do your job, Fuck off!!"

I know that one!!!

By *inda May SimmonsTV/TS
11 weeks ago

hexham

To my cousin who is trying to steal my father’s land, fuck right off with bells on.

As for zen and not seeking revenge cos it gets you all bitter or whatever… fuck off to that too.

After you have been in a three year legal battle to the tone of £60,000 just to try and protect your 88 year old father’s property from being ripped away from him by a land grabbing bitch who is his own brother’s daughter!

Then come and say “ oh don’t seek revenge against her, it will only make you feel worse!”

Fuck that !

Anyway maybe the less said about revenge the better !

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

11 weeks ago

East Sussex

Slugs.

That is all

By *rrolloutMan
11 weeks ago

Newcastle-under-Lyme

"To the woman in the convertible on the M25, whilst stuck in traffic, who decided to call me a ‘lorry driving, knuckle dragging, cunt’ last night because the truck in front pulled across her."

How did she know you were a cunt?

By *inky_couple2020Couple
11 weeks ago

North West

How fast we're you both travelling? It's impressive to say so many words to someone whilst travelling at approx 56mph (lorry speed).

By (user no longer on site)
11 weeks ago

"To my cousin who is trying to steal my father’s land, fuck right off with bells on.

As for zen and not seeking revenge cos it gets you all bitter or whatever… fuck off to that too.

After you have been in a three year legal battle to the tone of £60,000 just to try and protect your 88 year old father’s property from being ripped away from him by a land grabbing bitch who is his own brother’s daughter!

Then come and say “ oh don’t seek revenge against her, it will only make you feel worse!”

Fuck that !

Anyway maybe the less said about revenge the better ! "

Yeah...FUCKOFF !!! Land grabbing Bitch

that's better....

By *ichaelangelaCouple
11 weeks ago

notts

"How fast we're you both travelling? It's impressive to say so many words to someone whilst travelling at approx 56mph (lorry speed)."

Like the op wrote in his original post. “While stuck in a traffic jam”.

By *imzMan
11 weeks ago

Leicester

I've not nothing but 'fuck you' to all the people who have been bothering these fab members lol.

By *a LunaWoman
11 weeks ago

South

"Slugs.

That is all"

They’ve eaten all the leaves on my Basil. Stripped the stems bare!!

By *rsPricklePantsWoman
11 weeks ago

Room 237 at The Overlook Hotel, Suffolk

I'd like to say Fuck off to all the bloody spiders in my house that keep taunting me of an evening, you freak me out you 8 legged scuttlers, where are you when a fly gets in? Nowhere to be bloody seen you could at least taunt them instead of me

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

11 weeks ago

East Sussex

"Slugs.

That is all

They’ve eaten all the leaves on my Basil. Stripped the stems bare!! "

Honestly I'm so discouraged by the lack of success in my garden this year. I've tried so hard and if the slugs don't eat things the foxes and badgers dig them up. It really has got me down.

So as much as I know they have their place in the food chain I just wish they'd leave most of my plants and all of your basil alone

By *haiababeWoman
11 weeks ago

North devon

To the curtain twitching neighbour, just mind your own fucking business and get a life.

11 weeks ago

North West

"How fast we're you both travelling? It's impressive to say so many words to someone whilst travelling at approx 56mph (lorry speed).

Like the op wrote in his original post. “While stuck in a traffic jam”."

I missed that bit

Still, to hear such things up in a lorry cab from a teeny weeny car down below is impressive! My hearing wouldn't allow it, I'd need it in LED lights

11 weeks ago

"How fast we're you both travelling? It's impressive to say so many words to someone whilst travelling at approx 56mph (lorry speed).

I missed that bit

Still, to hear such things up in a lorry cab from a teeny weeny car down below is impressive! My hearing wouldn't allow it, I'd need it in LED lights "

On current form, you might well miss the LED lights too!

11 weeks ago

North West

I missed that bit

Still, to hear such things up in a lorry cab from a teeny weeny car down below is impressive! My hearing wouldn't allow it, I'd need it in LED lights

On current form, you might well miss the LED lights too! "

I know! I'll take myself off to Specsavers PDQ

By *ayRyuMan
11 weeks ago

Harrogate

To customers who decide it's ok to not pay for the work that's been done!

Go fuck yourself with a rusty pitchfork!!

11 weeks ago

North West

"To customers who decide it's ok to not pay for the work that's been done!

Go fuck yourself with a rusty pitchfork!!"

To trades who come and quote then never respond when you invite them to do the job, or, worse still, they agree to do a job but then don't turn up and never respond! Go and fornicate with a wonky U-bend

By *ayRyuMan
11 weeks ago

Harrogate

"To customers who decide it's ok to not pay for the work that's been done!

Go fuck yourself with a rusty pitchfork!!

To trades who come and quote then never respond when you invite them to do the job, or, worse still, they agree to do a job but then don't turn up and never respond! Go and fornicate with a wonky U-bend "

I pride myself on always turning up when I say I will. Hence why I have a great customer base generally.

But there's always one twat

By *heBigLibowskiMan
11 weeks ago

Hampshire

I only have so many fucks to give and I don't want to waste them on someone else at the moment.

By *lfa RomeoMan
11 weeks ago

southeast , Herts, Beds

No one has pissed me off yet. But I've just arrived in Southern France, I'll guarantee you within an how someone here will piss me off.

By *punk n gushCouple
11 weeks ago

walmer

"Slugs.

That is all

They’ve eaten all the leaves on my Basil. Stripped the stems bare!!

Honestly I'm so discouraged by the lack of success in my garden this year. I've tried so hard and if the slugs don't eat things the foxes and badgers dig them up. It really has got me down.

So as much as I know they have their place in the food chain I just wish they'd leave most of my plants and all of your basil alone "

Maybe 1 of them electronic animal deterants also do an bug n insect one also

Possibly try the beer in a saucer trick

Hope u can solve it

Post new Message to Thread