Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Judgy AF people

Jump to newest

By *Jcurious OP   Couple
11 weeks ago

Derby

Just seen a news article on a social media site sharing that Swingathon has doubled since last year etc and some details on what's going on there.

I don't obviously let it get to me but it's annoying the view people have on swinging with all the "STI fest comments"

I get everyone has their own opinion but the amount of horrible comments on there is unreal.

To sum it up... They are twats

Miss S x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *arlot o scaraWoman
11 weeks ago

Hell

Given the amount of bareback pictures I have seen on here, I would say they are not a million miles off the mark

By *ansoffateMan
11 weeks ago

Sagittarius A

I agree judgy people are twats

By *Jcurious OP   Couple
11 weeks ago

Derby

"Given the amount of bareback pictures I have seen on here, I would say they are not a million miles off the mark "

I mean, each to their own on that subject but I would hope they still regularly test themselves.

But to tarnish all swingers with the same brush is a little harsh (the people commenting, not yourself)

Miss S x

By *eordieJeansCouple
11 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

We all judge in our own ways.

By *arkSovereignMan
11 weeks ago

Lancashire

"Just seen a news article on a social media site sharing that Swingathon has doubled since last year etc and some details on what's going on there.

I don't obviously let it get to me but it's annoying the view people have on swinging with all the "STI fest comments"

I get everyone has their own opinion but the amount of horrible comments on there is unreal.

Miss S x"

I think its more a case that the vast majority of people don’t really understand what swinging is and think we all get together like sex craves animals and engage in unprotected sexual acts with anything that moves

By *Jcurious OP   Couple
11 weeks ago

Derby

"We all judge in our own ways. "

Doesn't mean it's right to openly direct horrible comments to people online

Miss S x

By (user no longer on site)
11 weeks ago

"We all judge in our own ways.

Miss S x"

Even if they're twats?

By *eordieJeansCouple
11 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Miss S x"

Are you new to the internet?

By *Jcurious OP   Couple
11 weeks ago

Derby

"Just seen a news article on a social media site sharing that Swingathon has doubled since last year etc and some details on what's going on there.

Miss S x

I think its more a case that the vast majority of people don’t really understand what swinging is and think we all get together like sex craves animals and engage in unprotected sexual acts with anything that moves "

Yep unfortunately that is the view of a lot of people

Just still shite isn't it.

Like I said doesn't personally bother me but I don't know why people let other people's life's affect them so much or feel the need to throw horrible comments around

Miss S x

By *oo..Woman
11 weeks ago

Boo's World

Miss S x

I think its more a case that the vast majority of people don’t really understand what swinging is and think we all get together like sex craves animals and engage in unprotected sexual acts with anything that moves "

Hot pics and vids give those exact vibes some days though also

By *Jcurious OP   Couple
11 weeks ago

Derby

Miss S x

Are you new to the internet?"

Yes... Yes I am dear.

lol.

Miss S x

By *Jcurious OP   Couple
11 weeks ago

Derby

Miss S x

Even if they're twats? "

Hmmmm... I guess that's what makes them twats

Miss S x

By *eyond PurityCouple
11 weeks ago

Lincolnshire

To be honest before we were in this lifestyle we’d have been shocked at some of the things people do.

Even in it we are shocked at what some people do.

We are all on a spectrum of what shocks now and what doesn’t - some people, like us have moved along towards the middle and maybe we’ll move further along down the line.

I think a lot of outrage is from negligent people and not reading about or understanding the lifestyle. I’ve been there with them at points in my life.

K

By *arkSovereignMan
11 weeks ago

Lancashire

Miss S x

I think its more a case that the vast majority of people don’t really understand what swinging is and think we all get together like sex craves animals and engage in unprotected sexual acts with anything that moves

Like I said doesn't personally bother me but I don't know why people let other people's life's affect them so much or feel the need to throw horrible comments around

Miss S x"

No matter what you do, there will always be someone that feels the need to throw in a horrible comment. Its how they get their kicks!

By *Jcurious OP   Couple
11 weeks ago

Derby

"To be honest before we were in this lifestyle we’d have been shocked at some of the things people do.

Even in it we are shocked at what some people do.

We are all on a spectrum of what shocks now and what doesn’t - some people, like us have moved along towards the middle and maybe we’ll move further along down the line.

I think a lot of outrage is from negligent people and not reading about or understanding the lifestyle. I’ve been there with them at points in my life.

K

"

I agree.

I also understand we may of all at some points had those views too, just some people are nice enough not to blurt horrible comments at people

Miss S x

By *arkSovereignMan
11 weeks ago

Lancashire

Miss S x

Hot pics and vids give those exact vibes some days though also "

I have to agree with you. I’ve seen some rather interesting ones on there! But i’m not one to judge of course

By *Jcurious OP   Couple
11 weeks ago

Derby

Miss S x

Miss S x

No matter what you do, there will always be someone that feels the need to throw in a horrible comment. Its how they get their kicks! "

Sad isn't it

Miss S x

By *oo..Woman
11 weeks ago

Boo's World

Miss S x

I have to agree with you. I’ve seen some rather interesting ones on there! But i’m not one to judge of course "

...you're allowed to judge if it burns your eyeballs. Those are the rules

By *eordieJeansCouple
11 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Miss S x

Yes... Yes I am dear.

lol.

Miss S x"

I’m not being arsey. I’m just saying it’s the way the internet is. A kid died alone in the mountains and the internet is full of memes and jokes. I wouldn’t get worked up over trolls on the internet.

By *Jcurious OP   Couple
11 weeks ago

Derby

Miss S x

Yes... Yes I am dear.

lol.

Miss S x

I’m not being arsey. I’m just saying it’s the way the internet is. A kid died alone in the mountains and the internet is full of memes and jokes. I wouldn’t get worked up over trolls on the internet."

Arsey maybe not but sarcastic, yes and that's not what you said.

As my original post explains, I actually don't care, just a rant/discussing...

Miss S x

By *ormalguy71Man
11 weeks ago

Tunbridge Wells

I have seen the post I assume you are talking about on social media.

Sure there are a lot of negative comments on there but was you really expecting comments saying Hey we are going this year, or lets go next year ? People are not going to come forward on social media and admit to attending or even to being swingers. Well very few will.

By *Jcurious OP   Couple
11 weeks ago

Derby

"I have seen the post I assume you are talking about on social media.

Sure there are a lot of negative comments on there but was you really expecting comments saying Hey we are going this year, or lets go next year ? People are not going to come forward on social media and admit to attending or even to being swingers. Well very few will. "

Who said anything about me wanting to see people come forward or that they are attending? Merely just stating that there's some horrible comments on there lol.

Miss S x

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

11 weeks ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

It's Facey and the media.

Of course they'll be shit stirring.

I remember the first swingfest before the press got wind, the togs started hanging around snapping number plates and the drones went flying.

By *Jcurious OP   Couple
11 weeks ago

Derby

"It's Facey and the media.

Of course they'll be shit stirring.

I remember the first swingfest before the press got wind, the togs started hanging around snapping number plates and the drones went flying."

Fucking media hey

Miss S x

By *eordieJeansCouple
11 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Miss S x

Yes... Yes I am dear.

lol.

Miss S x

I’m not being arsey. I’m just saying it’s the way the internet is. A kid died alone in the mountains and the internet is full of memes and jokes. I wouldn’t get worked up over trolls on the internet.

Miss S x"

I’m always sarcastic. It was what I meant in my second comment.

The first comment is that we all judge, we all look down on others who do things that we might not understand and this is no different.

By *ormalguy71Man
11 weeks ago

Tunbridge Wells

Sure there are a lot of negative comments on there but was you really expecting comments saying Hey we are going this year, or lets go next year ? People are not going to come forward on social media and admit to attending or even to being swingers. Well very few will.

Who said anything about me wanting to see people come forward or that they are attending? Merely just stating that there's some horrible comments on there lol.

Miss S x"

Sorry I did not mean it to come across in that way, I just meant you will always get nasty comments when something like this is shared on Socuals.

My local rag is always posting about local dogging and you get the same responses.

By *neeyedwillieMan
11 weeks ago

Darlington

People are judgemental. It's basic human nature. Everyone, and I mean everyone is going to be judged for something. You're judged for employment, your judged in dating, your hobbies, your political beliefs, your religious beliefs etc etc.

The irony here is, they judge us but people are in this thread judging them for judging us.

We all judge others based on certain values and to say otherwise is a total lie. We wouldn't live in a world full of offended people who bicker over everything if it wasn't true.

You can either get upset about it (which won't change a thing because everyone is different) OR just not give a feck, do your own thing and fill your lives with people who don't butt heads with you and your (or us and our) lifestyle choices.

As I once said to a freind of mine who got a bit preachy when he found out what the wife and I do "Mate, you're on anti depressants and are struggling to get dates let alone get laid. I'm not. Stop giving a shit what other people think". 2 decades later and he's a lot happier for at least taking that little bit of advice.

Not giving a shit about the un important stuff...its the best way to live :D

By *Jcurious OP   Couple
11 weeks ago

Derby

Miss S x

Yes... Yes I am dear.

lol.

Miss S x

Miss S x

I’m always sarcastic. It was what I meant in my second comment.

The first comment is that we all judge, we all look down on others who do things that we might not understand and this is no different.

"

I know and that's why I responded with sarcasm.

I know it is, just merely discussing there's some right twats out there

Miss S x

By *arkSovereignMan
11 weeks ago

Lancashire

Miss S x

I have to agree with you. I’ve seen some rather interesting ones on there! But i’m not one to judge of course ...you're allowed to judge if it burns your eyeballs. Those are the rules "

I wouldn’t go that far Boo. I just click off and move on

By *Jcurious OP   Couple
11 weeks ago

Derby

Miss S x

Sorry I did not mean it to come across in that way, I just meant you will always get nasty comments when something like this is shared on Socuals.

My local rag is always posting about local dogging and you get the same responses. "

I know, it's just a shame people have to be so openly nasty isn't it.

And then tarring all swingers with the same brush.

Wish people would stop being twats

Miss S x

By *weetiepie99Woman
11 weeks ago

cardiff

I don't think it makes them all twats. I'm sure I probably would have thought the same thing prior to joining fab. Maybe I am a twat too

By (user no longer on site)
11 weeks ago

I honestly don't care. I'm always hearing jokes about swingers, sometimes I go along with them to maintain my cover

I'd find it boring if it was something everybody did. I like the idea that people would be shocked to know.

By *Jcurious OP   Couple
11 weeks ago

Derby

"I don't think it makes them all twats. I'm sure I probably would have thought the same thing prior to joining fab. Maybe I am a twat too "

I get that, I think it's more the rest of the vile comments people spout that I'm talking about, rather than having an opinion and not giving people abuse for it.

Miss S x

By *Jcurious OP   Couple
11 weeks ago

Derby

"I honestly don't care. I'm always hearing jokes about swingers, sometimes I go along with them to maintain my cover

I'd find it boring if it was something everybody did. I like the idea that people would be shocked to know."

Guess what. Me neither, I couldn't give a single toss

Again, it's more just the unnecessary vile comments towards others.

Miss S x

By *ou only live onceMan
11 weeks ago

London

Welcome to the Internet. See just about any post on any subject and there'll be some twat spouting off.

By *Jcurious OP   Couple
11 weeks ago

Derby

"Welcome to the Internet. See just about any post on any subject and there'll be some twat spouting off."

Very true, twats the lot of them

Miss S x

By *aymakerMan
11 weeks ago

London

Most people here don’t actually know what safe sex is, and when you enforce the basic ground rules of protection, you’re the one who’s weird. Being safe allows me to relax far more and makes it a much greater experience for all involved. Then again, each to their own, if you’re willing to compromise your health like that, that’s on you

By *ong-leggedblondWoman
11 weeks ago

Next Door

Live and let live, is my outlook.

I don't care what other people's opinions are of me and what I do.

And I wouldn't make comments on what others do.

By *entBarryUKMan
11 weeks ago

Ashford

I was just reading the article about the locals complaining about being kept up all night from the moans of pleasure! Makes a change from mooing though.

By *ou only live onceMan
11 weeks ago

London

"Welcome to the Internet. See just about any post on any subject and there'll be some twat spouting off.

Miss S x"

I'll let you know when I've invented the twat-free internet, but it's proving troublesome!

By *Jcurious OP   Couple
11 weeks ago

Derby

"Most people here don’t actually know what safe sex is, and when you enforce the basic ground rules of protection, you’re the one who’s weird. Being safe allows me to relax far more and makes it a much greater experience for all involved. Then again, each to their own, if you’re willing to compromise your health like that, that’s on you "

100%!

Miss S x

By *anzer FernandoMan
11 weeks ago

Over the seas and far away

Even this very site is home to great deal of judgey-judginess - people can't help themselves.

By *Jcurious OP   Couple
11 weeks ago

Derby

"I was just reading the article about the locals complaining about being kept up all night from the moans of pleasure! Makes a change from mooing though. "

This made me chuckle

Miss S x

By *Jcurious OP   Couple
11 weeks ago

Derby

"Welcome to the Internet. See just about any post on any subject and there'll be some twat spouting off.

Miss S x

I'll let you know when I've invented the twat-free internet, but it's proving troublesome!

"

Please do. That would be good

Miss S x

By *r.Vice GuyMan
11 weeks ago

bristol/london

Miss S x"

Don't kink shame me! I like being judge. I just wish there was a better point scoring system, so I could really commit to the judgment!

By *r.Vice GuyMan
11 weeks ago

bristol/london

*judged

By *Jcurious OP   Couple
11 weeks ago

Derby

Miss S x

Don't kink shame me! I like being judge. I just wish there was a better point scoring system, so I could really commit to the judgment! "

Good way of thinking about it

Miss S x

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
11 weeks ago

Leeds

To be fair the amount of bare cock hanging from some hole or other on here surprises me it's probably not far off.

People will always comment badly on what they don't understand, we all judge every single one of us.

Swinging is relatively unspoken about so when something does pop up in the media it's always met with backlash and shitty comments because people don't understand.

It's the same every year it's posted about.

Mrs

By *Jcurious OP   Couple
11 weeks ago

Derby

"To be fair the amount of bare cock hanging from some hole or other on here surprises me it's probably not far off.

People will always comment badly on what they don't understand, we all judge every single one of us.

Swinging is relatively unspoken about so when something does pop up in the media it's always met with backlash and shitty comments because people don't understand.

Mrs "

We all judge but I would never write vile comments about people, just so unnecessary.

Miss S x

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
11 weeks ago

Leeds

"To be fair the amount of bare cock hanging from some hole or other on here surprises me it's probably not far off.

Mrs

We all judge but I would never write vile comments about people, just so unnecessary.

Miss S x"

I've just had a look and in terms of vile there isn't really many, most are quite funny.

Mrs

By *izzy.miss.lizzyCouple
11 weeks ago

Pembrokeshire

a level of judgement keeps us all safe

but its when it becomes anecdotal and aimed at grouping certain people into the same boxes its beyond that.

dislike those who won't give each person a chance on thier own merrits, especially those who think they are superior

By *Jcurious OP   Couple
11 weeks ago

Derby

Mrs

Miss S x

I've just had a look and in terms of vile there isn't really many, most are quite funny.

Mrs "

Suppose it depends on which social media site your viewing as they all have different comments.

Miss S x

By *Jcurious OP   Couple
11 weeks ago

Derby

"a level of judgement keeps us all safe

but its when it becomes anecdotal and aimed at grouping certain people into the same boxes its beyond that.

dislike those who won't give each person a chance on thier own merrits, especially those who think they are superior"

Exactly

Miss S x

By *enrietteandSamCouple
11 weeks ago

Staffordshire

Pay no attention.

Some of those people don’t even know if they’re gone or here!

By *inky_couple2020Couple
11 weeks ago

North West

I was going to make a post about "judge ye not, lest ye be judged", about something completely different, but same principle.

By *rucking-HellMan
11 weeks ago

Northampton

"I agree judgy people are twats"

Bit ironic mate...

By *enrietteandSamCouple
11 weeks ago

Staffordshire

"I was going to make a post about "judge ye not, lest ye be judged", about something completely different, but same principle.

"

Yup.

You got the clap lady.

11 weeks ago

North West

"I was going to make a post about "judge ye not, lest ye be judged", about something completely different, but same principle.

Yup.

You got the clap lady."

I do got the clap, Sam. I got it good

By *enrietteandSamCouple
11 weeks ago

Staffordshire

Yup.

You got the clap lady.

I do got the clap, Sam. I got it good "

It’s slow clap too.

11 weeks ago

North West

Yup.

You got the clap lady.

I do got the clap, Sam. I got it good

It’s slow clap too."

Thanks for your clap

By *ex HolesMan
11 weeks ago

Up North

I wouldn’t touch you with a big shitty stick

By *he turned me GreyCouple
11 weeks ago

Warwick and Coventry

Miss S x"

Come on its the fucking Internet....

Mr

By *Jcurious OP   Couple
11 weeks ago

Derby

Miss S x

Mr "

Yes and horrible people.

Miss S x

11 weeks ago

Warwick and Coventry

Miss S x

Mr

Yes and horrible people.

Miss S x"

Do you not ever judge in any way, shape, or form?....

Mr

By *Jcurious OP   Couple
11 weeks ago

Derby

Miss S x

Mr

Yes and horrible people.

Miss S x

Do you not ever judge in any way, shape, or form?....

Mr "

Yes and speak with my partner, friends and family about it but to be horrible to people directly and bring them down. No.

Miss S x

11 weeks ago

Warwick and Coventry

"

Yes and speak with my partner, friends and family about it but to be horrible to people directly and bring them down. No.

Miss S x"

"To sum it up... They are twats

Miss S x"

You kind of contradict yourself with your summing up....

Labelling people twats due to them passing judgement, which are more than likely born out of misplaced interpretations and ill education of the swinging scene.

Is that not doing exactly the same?..

Mr

Mr

By *Jcurious OP   Couple
11 weeks ago

Derby

"

Miss S x

Miss S x"

Labelling people twats due to them passing judgement, which are more than likely born out of misplaced interpretations and ill education of the swinging scene.

Mr

Mr "

Because they are being horrible, so yes they are being twats because they aren't being nice are they? But for the people they are being horrible too, haven't done anything wrong

I'm not debating about this anymore with you because quite frankly I don't give a fuck and I'm too hot lol.

Miss S

By *WB85Man
11 weeks ago

Staffordshire

I have a friend that judges me and the wife for swinging. Yet he's on tinder fucking different people every week.

But that's different apparently.

I'm past other people's opinions....we enjoy it and that's all that counts.

By *Jcurious OP   Couple
11 weeks ago

Derby

"I have a friend that judges me and the wife for swinging. Yet he's on tinder fucking different people every week.

But that's different apparently.

I'm past other people's opinions....we enjoy it and that's all that counts. "

100%

Miss S x

By *thanDiPoolMan
11 weeks ago

alloa

Had similar comments at work I told em u find most folk get tested weekly, they didn't ask more info and the shut up pretty quick over it

11 weeks ago

Warwick and Coventry

"

Miss S x

Miss S x"

Mr

Mr

Because they are being horrible, so yes they are being twats because they aren't being nice are they? But for the people they are being horrible too, haven't done anything wrong

I'm not debating about this anymore with you because quite frankly I don't give a fuck and I'm too hot lol.

Miss S "

No Xx's this time Miss S.

Have a good night hope the heat cools for you....

Mr

By *Jcurious OP   Couple
11 weeks ago

Derby

"

Miss S x

Miss S x"

Mr

Mr

Miss S

Mr "

Apologies.. Didn't know I was obliged to do so

Miss S

11 weeks ago

Warwick and Coventry

"

Miss S x

Miss S x"

Mr

Mr

Miss S

Mr

Miss S "

Only messing with you.....I'm a twat

Mr

By *Jcurious OP   Couple
11 weeks ago

Derby

"

Miss S x

Miss S x"

Mr

Mr

Miss S

Mr

Miss S

Mr "

11 weeks ago

Warwick and Coventry

"

Miss S x

Miss S x"

Mr

Mr

Miss S

Mr

Miss S

Mr

"

By *ertsalaughMan
11 weeks ago

RENFREW

Personally to me it doesn't matter to me what anyone thinks about me, I do what makes me feel good and always take the safety aspects into account when doing anything. People love to judge and pass comments on things they seem as not normal or far fetched.

No one will or has put me off anything I do , because 1st I don't normally read any of the online comments. 2nd I have a mind of my own where I make my own choices, good or bad lol

Post new Message to Thread