By (user no longer on site) OP   
11 weeks ago

As I haven't had any meet yet .

Can you tell me your worst or best one

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *punk n gushCouple
11 weeks ago

walmer

Best one is a couple we meet when visiting the new forest always a good laugh and some naughty fun

Worst is a meet we had and they turned out to be the total opposite of what they said

We had a man turn up he layer on the bed played with my boob for abit then said he had to go very strange that was

By *n2YouMan
11 weeks ago

Notts somewhere

My worst meet was a social.

I met this lady on another

Site.

Agreed to go for a drink and chat.

I arrived at the location stood at the bar while waiting for "Jo" (we will call her) to arrive.

While waiting an elderly woman was trying to ge my attention, so I politely walked to her to ask if I could help.

Approaching her, It hit me...

The woman asking me over was my "date" yet wasn't the woman from.the site, but there was a resemblance.

I asked her if she was "Jo" and she laughed and said yes..

Shit....

I said.. you seem to have changed a little bit from the time you took your photos... and you said they were recent??

Yes.

They are recent, isn't my daughter lovely.

I apologised but said.. I feel as though i have been a victim.of fraud.. sorry you aren't my type, and left.

Then.. shxt happened.

I didn't realise, but she saw me drive into the carpark. Took a photo of my car and reg number.

Sadly, the reg no. Was a private plate and the car was a limited edition of only 3 in the county and 500 throughout the UK.

She followed me and found where I lived..

The next day or two I started getting harassing texts. So blocked her.

Got emails from multiple accounts.. and kept blocking them.

Then finally... I was emailed photos.m of my kids and photos taken through the windows of my house.

During this time I did a little contracting to a UK Government body, and some photos were through my office window.

I had to get the police involved... drag everyone at home though crap... all because I wanted to meet someone new!!

The way we found it was her, was her car was parked on the end of my.driveqay on the road and was clearly seen on the CCTV cameras I have.

I will always arrive very early when I arrange a meet, or park out of the way, so my car cannot be seen.

By *uriousscouserWoman
11 weeks ago

Wirral

Worst meet lay on the bed playing candy crush on his phone until I eventually gave up on the idea of sex, had a wank and went to sleep.

Best meet was an absolute horndog who also made me snort-laugh, was extremely imaginative, and every time he kissed me my vagina pulsed.

By *n2YouMan
11 weeks ago

Notts somewhere

Best meet ...

Wasn't actually a sex meet it was simply going for coffee.. chatting for hours.. and arranging more time..

After 3 months, we still meet up for amazing sex, have a couples profile and now looking for others to join us.

By *lue RascalMan
11 weeks ago

Cheshire Liverpool Manchester

"Worst meet lay on the bed playing candy crush on his phone until I eventually gave up on the idea of sex, had a wank and went to sleep.

Best meet was an absolute horndog who also made me snort-laugh, was extremely imaginative, and every time he kissed me my vagina pulsed. "

Damn, that sounds awful. What level was he on?

By *uriousscouserWoman
11 weeks ago

Wirral

"Worst meet lay on the bed playing candy crush on his phone until I eventually gave up on the idea of sex, had a wank and went to sleep.

Best meet was an absolute horndog who also made me snort-laugh, was extremely imaginative, and every time he kissed me my vagina pulsed.

Damn, that sounds awful. What level was he on? "

He wasn't on the same level as my vibrator, that's for sure!

By *ayRyuMan
11 weeks ago

Harrogate

Damn, that sounds awful. What level was he on? "

Beat me to it! I was going to ask that

By *punk n gushCouple
11 weeks ago

walmer

"My worst meet was a social.

I met this lady on another

Site.

Agreed to go for a drink and chat.

I arrived at the location stood at the bar while waiting for "Jo" (we will call her) to arrive.

While waiting an elderly woman was trying to ge my attention, so I politely walked to her to ask if I could help.

Approaching her, It hit me...

The woman asking me over was my "date" yet wasn't the woman from.the site, but there was a resemblance.

I asked her if she was "Jo" and she laughed and said yes..

Shit....

I said.. you seem to have changed a little bit from the time you took your photos... and you said they were recent??

Yes.

They are recent, isn't my daughter lovely.

I apologised but said.. I feel as though i have been a victim.of fraud.. sorry you aren't my type, and left.

Then.. shxt happened.

I didn't realise, but she saw me drive into the carpark. Took a photo of my car and reg number.

Sadly, the reg no. Was a private plate and the car was a limited edition of only 3 in the county and 500 throughout the UK.

She followed me and found where I lived..

The next day or two I started getting harassing texts. So blocked her.

Got emails from multiple accounts.. and kept blocking them.

Then finally... I was emailed photos.m of my kids and photos taken through the windows of my house.

During this time I did a little contracting to a UK Government body, and some photos were through my office window.

I had to get the police involved... drag everyone at home though crap... all because I wanted to meet someone new!!

The way we found it was her, was her car was parked on the end of my.driveqay on the road and was clearly seen on the CCTV cameras I have.

I will always arrive very early when I arrange a meet, or park out of the way, so my car cannot be seen."

Wow that's really bad we had one similar where we had to get police involved but lucky as we meet them on a holiday thay had none of our personal information except our Facebook and phone numbers but we had alk there's there address etc

By *punk n gushCouple
11 weeks ago

walmer

"Best one is a couple we meet when visiting the new forest always a good laugh and some naughty fun

Worst is a meet we had and they turned out to be the total opposite of what they said

We had a man turn up he layer on the bed played with my boob for abit then said he had to go very strange that was "

Yes it was Mr

Also had 2 sub ladies 1 was full of cum and hadn't wiped bottom properly that was enough for me Mr I was off

Similar with other 1 also toilet paper and poo did stink so left was embarrassing for all

I've never been same since Mr

By *lfa RomeoMan
11 weeks ago

southeast , Herts, Beds

Best was meeting a couple for my first ever MFM 3sum.

They where an amazing couple, they could see I was nervous and they put me at ease straight away.

We had a very naughty evening .

Worst. Was meeting a lady that clearly had issues , she wanted me to abuse her, when I refused she went nuts , I run out of her house as soon as her back was turned. It frightened the life out of me

By *oxychicWoman
11 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

Damn, that sounds awful. What level was he on?

He wasn't on the same level as my vibrator, that's for sure!"

They never are lol

By *enelope2UWoman
11 weeks ago

Fife

Worst we met for coffee...he wanted beer at 11am so walked to a pub he had 4 pints then says he booked a hotel room when I'd went for coffee refill and his wife would pick him up at 5 from the park and ride as he called in so he could play.... I left guess he waited 5 more hours till his curfew it was a no go for me...

By *p4itfilthMan
11 weeks ago

Leeds

Best meet...was a scouse woman who wanted to be introduced into water sports. She was a fan of everything i wanted to do to her. And on the first night took my piss in her mouth. Then she got with a guy and settled down.... he is one lucky sod

By *urganguyMan
11 weeks ago

around

"Best meet ...

Wasn't actually a sex meet it was simply going for coffee.. chatting for hours.. and arranging more time..

After 3 months, we still meet up for amazing sex, have a couples profile and now looking for others to join us."

I can agree, this similar to what happened when I met my GF, over a year ago and still going strong.

By *lly69coolMan
11 weeks ago

shanklin

Our worst was a guy who looked good, but just stood like a statue while we undressed him. Then he lay on the bed, arms by his side while we wanked and sucked him off. Once he’d cum he simply got off the bed, dressed himself and fucked off. No attempt to reciprocate any sexual activity. We’d have had more fun with a blow-up doll! Needless to say, we blocked him.

By *n2YouMan
11 weeks ago

Notts somewhere

"Our worst was a guy who looked good, but just stood like a statue while we undressed him. Then he lay on the bed, arms by his side while we wanked and sucked him off. Once he’d cum he simply got off the bed, dressed himself and fucked off. No attempt to reciprocate any sexual activity. We’d have had more fun with a blow-up doll! Needless to say, we blocked him. "

Geeze - I struggle to get meets, and I work my ass off - The last thing I want is someone to not be pleased!!!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
11 weeks ago

Fuck mate that most of been an nightmare fuck .

Post new Message to Thread