Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

friends invites

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

why does 99 percent of ppl that like to see each other private pics wait till your offline check em then delete you is this common or are they there just to piss ya off?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

I dont add anyone til i have chatted....

I cant see thiers but then they cant see mine either.

If they bugger off after you add em - then its their loss!!!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I guess people like to see what they're getting - or don't want - whatever the case may be. You need a thick skin in this game.

By *eznhannahCouple
over a year ago

leeds

dont have pictures in private profile would only send them to people we have chatted to or are very well verified, and then by other means e mail etc, and even then only after fem fem chat, we are a bit fussy i suppose

By *ohjaneCouple
over a year ago

south staffs

I often get just a friends invite, and with no other clue as to the looks of the applicant, I wait and add them when they are not online, precisely so I can check if they bear any resemblance to my requirements and then delete them when they don't. Why should I show my face to people who I am not interested in meeting because they fancy looking at my private pics?

The number of couples who send me friends invites without having ANY of the things I am looking for is getting tedious. It is as if just because they are a couple they don;t have to read profiles or comply ...???

Jane x

over a year ago

"I often get just a friends invite, and with no other clue as to the looks of the applicant, I wait and add them when they are not online, precisely so I can check if they bear any resemblance to my requirements and then delete them when they don't. Why should I show my face to people who I am not interested in meeting because they fancy looking at my private pics?

The number of couples who send me friends invites without having ANY of the things I am looking for is getting tedious. It is as if just because they are a couple they don;t have to read profiles or comply ...???

Jane x"

Have to agree with Jane there.We sometimes do the same,if theres no face pics in the Pri.G we delete it.Also if the pic's are much the same as the Pub.G we do the same.

Despite the fact that we state what we're after we still get added by ppl who aren't what we're looking for. They usualy have a pic of a pair of legs,a guys bum,boobs in a bra and no face shots etc.What use is that,this games supposed to be all about sharing.However we're not going to be letting ppl perve our pic's when they haven't any that interest us.

XXXX

Forum Mod

over a year ago

I just delete ours without even looking lol

I really don't like random friends invites

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

what we mean actually we was talking to a cpl and they asked us to send a friends invite so out of politness we did but they jus looked and deleted

over a year ago

Then they saying your not their type......perhaps?

And have to agree you do need to be thick skinned in this game.

NEXT! i would say lol

over a year ago

despite putting it on me profile so many ppl request friends without even knowing me, grrrrrrrrrrrr bloody annoying , i just press that oh so delicious delete button xx

Post new Message to Thread