Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Views on this

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
11 weeks ago

Should teachers be allowed on this site anonymously? Think the adult work site was probably too much, but what about them being on this site?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c29dz2znp38o

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eordieJeansCouple
11 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Short answer. Yes they should be allowed.

By *r John WickMan
11 weeks ago

The Continental

Yes.

End of thread

By *d4fun73Man
11 weeks ago

Shipley

"Should teachers be allowed on this site anonymously? Think the adult work site was probably too much, but what about them being on this site?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c29dz2znp38o"

What does it have to do with you? Who comes on the site

By *ex HolesMan
11 weeks ago

Up North

"Should teachers be allowed on this site anonymously? "

Yes

By (user no longer on site)
11 weeks ago

Why are they different to anyone else?

By *edeWoman
11 weeks ago

the abyss

Why on earth not?

11 weeks ago

"Why are they different to anyone else?"
they should be, problem is they are in the public eye and seen as role models same as nurses doctors ect thwy can very rarely let their hair down without worrying whos about or watching

11 weeks ago

I know lots of teachers on here. Swinging is hardly the same as esc07t1ng. Besides teachers only have jobs because people had unprotected sex

By *ansoffateMan
11 weeks ago

Sagittarius A

Yes.

And I would go so far as to say it being used as grounds to terminate employment ought to be grounds for an unfair dismissal case.

I'd say the same for sex work. As long as they are doing their job, it's no one's business. They aren't committing a crime.

It's just propagating stigma. Was she a good teacher seems to be the important aspect of teaching to me, not who the teacher has sex with or does in their free time.

By *urry BlokeMan
11 weeks ago

They should be allowed on here in glorious technicolour if they want to be

By *hoirCouple
11 weeks ago

Clacton/Bury St. Edmunds

"Should teachers be allowed on this site anonymously? Think the adult work site was probably too much, but what about them being on this site?

Yes. A teaching contract does not guarantee exclusivity so they can do any work they like so long as it doesn't impact the children.

C

By *affron40Woman
11 weeks ago

manchester

Absolutely bonkers. Teachers have sex too you know.

11 weeks ago

Well, this article must be a big deterrent to any teachers giving out face pics... I know it does us!

By *atnip make me purrWoman
11 weeks ago

Reading

There are lots of teachers and even head teachers on here.

By *rHotNottsMan
11 weeks ago

Dubai & Nottingham

Sounds like maybe she had bad representation and changed her story. I wonder if was a Muslim complaint , there were similar issues in Birmingham in the past with schools controlled by conservative Muslims

The council ban means nothing she can teach for anyone except Birmingham council

By *cflirtyMan
11 weeks ago

closer than you might think

If its anonymous who would know.. or care anyway? Everyone has a right to be who they want to be

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

11 weeks ago

East Sussex

This is exactly why I always say that people in certain professions need to be very careful about revealing their line of work.

11 weeks ago

How many actually read the article? She wasn’t a swinger but someone turning tricks for money. Thats vastly different to the intentions of this site.

Quite rightly she has been banned from teaching. She’s in a position of authority and responsibility and if she couldn’t see that her doing that could cause issues, then you have to ask if she was to daft to actually be a teacher.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

11 weeks ago

East Sussex

"How many actually read the article? She wasn’t a swinger but someone turning tricks for money. Thats vastly different to the intentions of this site.

Quite rightly she has been banned from teaching. She’s in a position of authority and responsibility and if she couldn’t see that her doing that could cause issues, then you have to ask if she was to daft to actually be a teacher. "

The question asked was

'Should teachers be allowed on this site anonymously?'

I genuinely don't see the connection between that and the article though

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

11 weeks ago

East Sussex

Oh and I did read the article

By *agatoXXXMan
11 weeks ago

Mordor

Where do you draw the line on excluding professions?

11 weeks ago

"Oh and I did read the article"

I don’t see the connection either and many seem to answering the question as though she’s been banned because of being on a site like this.

Quite simply, we have no right to question a teachers sex life as long as it’s legal and consenting.

Charging for it is a whole different ball game though.

11 weeks ago

The Teaching Regulatory Authority have banned her from teaching anywhere for five years, and after five years there's no guarantee of an overturn.

Yes the adult work website was got her the sack, but that website there's webcams like on here, she didn't make any money.

The other part that the TRA upheld was against her being on this site specifically.

The panel noted that Ms Barguss admitted this allegation. Notwithstanding, the panel

considered the evidence before it and came to a determination based on the balance of

probabilities.

The panel considered the screenshots of a profile under the name of “[REDACTED]”,

which was contained within the letter sent to the School. The author of the letter stated

that the profile was being run by Ms Barguss, and that this was clear due to links with her

Facebook posts.

The panel noted that there were numerous inappropriate images/videos within the

‘movies’ and ‘gallery’ sections of the profile, many of which had graphic titles. The still

images of the movies appeared to show Ms Barguss engaging in sexual intercourse. The

images within the gallery section of the profile showed Ms Barguss’ body from a range of

angles, whilst she was wearing minimal clothing.

The panel considered the statement of Ms Barguss. Ms Barguss stated that Covid and

lockdown had occurred during her time at the School, which she stated had negatively

impacted upon her [REDACTED] and which had taken a toll on her and [REDACTED]

relationship. Ms Barguss explained that during this period, she and [REDACTED] had

made a profile on the website ‘[REDACTED]’, in order to meet ‘like-minded’ individuals.

Ms Barguss explained that she uploaded photos and videos to this profile, which she

stated was necessary to enable them to speak to other members of the site. Ms Barguss

explained that she thought this would be a safe and discreet website which would allow

her and [REDACTED] to keep their private and work lives separate.

Ms Barguss submitted that she and [REDACTED] thought about using a normal dating

site but that would have meant that they had to use face pictures, and they wanted to

keep this side of their life very private, and ‘[REDACTED]’ allowed them to keep their

identity hidden. Ms Barguss stated that she hid her tattoos in the pictures and that she

had them taken in a way that, she perceived, prevented her identity being exposed. The

panel did not consider this was the case and noted that some of the photographs and still

images from the videos clearly showed Ms Barguss’ face.

The panel therefore found allegation 1 proven and determined that Ms Barguss had

uploaded the images and videos and that the images and videos were inappropriate.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

11 weeks ago

East Sussex

"Oh and I did read the article

I don’t see the connection either and many seem to answering the question as though she’s been banned because of being on a site like this.

Quite simply, we have no right to question a teachers sex life as long as it’s legal and consenting.

Charging for it is a whole different ball game though. "

Yep and as charging is against site rules I don't see a problem.

However there will always be that one person who doesn't want their children being taught by someone who does exactly what they do in their spare time and can't wait to submit their horror, in writing to the governors.

I'd also strongly advise against face pictures and explicit nudity for teachers

11 weeks ago

Essex Tom? … you’ve been scooped.

By *rad670Man
11 weeks ago

South Lakes

It shouldn't matter what your profession is, workplaces are supposed to be all inclusive towards their eployees that they should not be allowed to use being on a site like this as grounds to sack someone when they can't do it for any other discriminatory reason.After all it's a site for mature minded, consenting, discrete and non judgemental people isn't it? (I do sometimes wonder) but nothing illegal going on and nothing to detriment of children in the case of the teacher.

By *naswingdressWoman
11 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

Yes, they should be allowed to.

I can understand why they'd be wary and would want to be careful. Even if I wish society were different about consensual sex between adults, it is not.

By *ansoffateMan
11 weeks ago

Sagittarius A

"How many actually read the article? She wasn’t a swinger but someone turning tricks for money. Thats vastly different to the intentions of this site.

Quite rightly she has been banned from teaching. She’s in a position of authority and responsibility and if she couldn’t see that her doing that could cause issues, then you have to ask if she was to daft to actually be a teacher. "

You don't have to ask. Someone's ability to teach is quantified by very specific performance metrics and their training qualification.

I don't see an issue, other than people's prejudiced attitudes towards sex work.

11 weeks ago

The only thing she truly messed up on was admitting it, but the teaching standards hold people to a higher account than more normal jobs.

The teaching standards say about bringing the profession into dispute, and articles like this put us off meeting or going clubs!

11 weeks ago

And 'bringing the profession into disrepute' is very open ended and v vague

By *batMan
11 weeks ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

Prostitution and Swinging are very different things! But I'd keep both of them under my hat if I was a teacher.

Gbat

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

11 weeks ago

East Sussex

"Prostitution and Swinging are very different things! But I'd keep both of them under my hat if I was a teacher.

Gbat "

Yep.

By *ealMissShadyWoman
11 weeks ago

St Albans/ Welsh Borders

Bye then

11 weeks ago

"The only thing she truly messed up on was admitting it, but the teaching standards hold people to a higher account than more normal jobs.

The teaching standards say about bringing the profession into dispute, and articles like this put us off meeting or going clubs!"

I’m sorry, but I just don’t see the correlation between what happened to this lady and your own position. In my view they’re vastly different.

By *966world2000Man
11 weeks ago

Pontefract

Yes it is 2024 not the fitys

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

11 weeks ago

East Sussex

"And 'bringing the profession into disrepute' is very open ended and v vague "

There's the problem.

Let's establish first that sex work and swinging are not the same.

However a teacher's position could be made untenable if explicit pictures and videos were seen by pupils or 'disgusted of Tunbridge Wells' type parents . Also school governors and local education authorities can be very judgemental

By *asterMeliodasMan
11 weeks ago

Near Keith

[Removed by poster at 18/07/24 21:55:45]

By *asterMeliodasMan
11 weeks ago

Near Keith

What always gets me about those "Teacher sacked after concerned citizen finds her on Generic Sex Work Website™" or whatever articles of cloying sanctimony and pearl-clutching is that nobody ever seems to have anything to say about the person who was on there in the first place to have found her.

By *naswingdressWoman
11 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

"The only thing she truly messed up on was admitting it, but the teaching standards hold people to a higher account than more normal jobs.

The teaching standards say about bringing the profession into dispute, and articles like this put us off meeting or going clubs!

I’m sorry, but I just don’t see the correlation between what happened to this lady and your own position. In my view they’re vastly different. "

I don't think they're the same either, but I can very much see Mrs Nosy Noisy Hypocrite (or mister, whatever) finding out that Junior's teacher enjoys consensual sex with the lights on, and throwing a loud embarrassing tantrum about it.

By *rispyDuckMan
11 weeks ago

Chinese Takeaway near you

Yes

What they do in their private lives should be non of anyone’s business. Teachers need fucking too

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

11 weeks ago

East Sussex

I’m sorry, but I just don’t see the correlation between what happened to this lady and your own position. In my view they’re vastly different.

I don't think they're the same either, but I can very much see Mrs Nosy Noisy Hypocrite (or mister, whatever) finding out that Junior's teacher enjoys consensual sex with the lights on, and throwing a loud embarrassing tantrum about it."

Yep.

We're not many years away from people not wanting gay men to teach their children

By *ansoffateMan
11 weeks ago

Sagittarius A

The teaching standards say about bringing the profession into dispute, and articles like this put us off meeting or going clubs!"

There's a lot of professions with similar levels of accountability. And I agree with considering the probity of a profession.

But who is being unethical: the teacher who is on a swinger site. Or the people that discriminate against them and expect them to conform to their views, or are willing to destroy their careers?

I'd rather they dealt with the bullying and body shaming in schools and had tribunals for the heads and teachers, who fail to protect children from abuse, whilst in their care. Let's get them banned from teaching and raise some standards in school, so kids can be safe whilst they learn. I couldn't care less if my kids teacher is getting gangbanged in a club 5 nights a week, if she is good at her job. Good on her, enjoy yourself that's a tough job you do - thank you.

By *ondiego85Man
11 weeks ago

nottingham

Being here is one thing. But that teacher was working as an esc ort , and that’s a bit too much for a teacher.

By *naswingdressWoman
11 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

There's a lot of professions with similar levels of accountability. And I agree with considering the probity of a profession.

But who is being unethical: the teacher who is on a swinger site. Or the people that discriminate against them and expect them to conform to their views, or are willing to destroy their careers?

I'd rather they dealt with the bullying and body shaming in schools and had tribunals for the heads and teachers, who fail to protect children from abuse, whilst in their care. Let's get them banned from teaching and raise some standards in school, so kids can be safe whilst they learn. I couldn't care less if my kids teacher is getting gangbanged in a club 5 nights a week, if she is good at her job. Good on her, enjoy yourself that's a tough job you do - thank you."

Agree wholeheartedly.

The only way I can imagine the gangbanging damaging the child is if someone tells them about it.

If the teacher is talking about it, ok, that's not acceptable.

If the parents are... then they're the ones creating the fucking problem.

By *ripfillMan
11 weeks ago

havant

"Yes, they should be allowed to.

I can understand why they'd be wary and would want to be careful. Even if I wish society were different about consensual sex between adults, it is not."

Agree … openess and communication

By *ansoffateMan
11 weeks ago

Sagittarius A

".

Agree wholeheartedly.

The only way I can imagine the gangbanging damaging the child is if someone tells them about it.

If the parents are... then they're the ones creating the fucking problem. "

Exactly.

And what message is this giving to kids. People in positions of authority. Supposed arbiters of ethics and justice: engaging in slut-shaming.

Brilliant standards to be setting in schools, I can't see how that will do any harm.

By *urry BlokeMan
11 weeks ago

"Essex Tom? … you’ve been scooped. "

He was busy marking homework tonight

By *naswingdressWoman
11 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

".

Agree wholeheartedly.

Exactly.

And what message is this giving to kids. People in positions of authority. Supposed arbiters of ethics and justice: engaging in slut-shaming.

Brilliant standards to be setting in schools, I can't see how that will do any harm."

"If I scream and sling mud, I'll get what I want and I can fuck people up"

That's a lesson we want young people to know

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
11 weeks ago

King's Crustacean

The phrasing is .... b) “Conduct that may bring the profession into disrepute” is conduct that could potentially damage the public's perception of a teacher, therefore bringing the teaching profession into disrepute.

By *ellinever70Woman
11 weeks ago

Ayrshire

I don't think we need to normalise the sex life of a professional who is responsible for children being out in the open.

A private life should be just that

By *heBigLibowskiMan
11 weeks ago

Hampshire

They can do what the fuck they want out of work hours.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
11 weeks ago

King's Crustacean

"Essex Tom? … you’ve been scooped.

He was busy marking homework tonight"

Tom is a teacher ?

of Current Affairs ?

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
11 weeks ago

King's Crustacean

"They can do what the fuck they want out of work hours."

Of course they can. It must just NOT be attached to the school in any way or the profession.

The only reason she got caught is due to the 'concerns' of busy bodies.

I mean moralising twats....

By *ex HolesMan
11 weeks ago

Up North

".

"If I scream and sling mud, I'll get what I want and I can fuck people up""

Not in my house you wouldn’t

By *ansoffateMan
11 weeks ago

Sagittarius A

".

Agree wholeheartedly.

Exactly.

Brilliant standards to be setting in schools, I can't see how that will do any harm.

"If I scream and sling mud, I'll get what I want and I can fuck people up"

That's a lesson we want young people to know "

I got a bit outraged and burnt my pancake

Very true though kids learn by example, do as I say not as I do doesn't wash anymore not should it.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
11 weeks ago

Central

Yes. People should have the freedom to pursue legal interests of their choice in their free time

Post new Message to Thread