Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Walking Your Dog

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
11 weeks ago

Last night, as I was out walking the before bed (something those who followed the 'Late Night Nocturnal' thread, or even last nights 'Rejection' thread, will know i do regularly), I heard rustling coming from some bushes. The hound and I were curious (expecting to see a fox run out). Imagine our surprise when we took a closer look and found a man and woman, half naked, crawling around on the ground. They were a bit startled when I asked them what they were doing. Apparently they were just about to do the deed when the man dropped the condom, as he was trying to put it on. It was the only one they had and they didn't want to waste the opportunity

I did not offer to help further.

What bizarre things have you come across while walking your dog (or to be inclusive, if you are a sad cat lady, walking your beloved moggie)?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *tYourPleasure_80Man
11 weeks ago

Newcastle/Leeds/Manchester

Always suspicious that it's dog walkers who find dead bodies ????

11 weeks ago

"Always suspicious that it's dog walkers who find dead bodies ????"

Why do you think I stay away from Misty Manor?

By *allySlinkyWoman
11 weeks ago

Leeds

" The hound and I were curious (expecting to see a fox run out). "

With the condom lost, their fucks had run out

11 weeks ago

" The hound and I were curious (expecting to see a fox run out).

With the condom lost, their fucks had run out "

But some small child will be overly excited this morning when they find a balloon

By (user no longer on site)
11 weeks ago

Caught a few couples shagging in cars

By *a LunaWoman
11 weeks ago

South

Nothing!

But I do tend to walk my dogs in forestry walks where you only see ramblers or mountain bikers.

I did park my car on a road once and looked across and the parked up car on the other side of the road had a guy wanking in it. That will have to do I’m afraid.

By *he love catsCouple
11 weeks ago

South Wales

I was walking the dog this morning and as he was sniffing about I could tell he was on the scent of something, all of a sudden the whole forest just moved it was like a scene from predator I couldn't see anything only tree's and shrub's moving but whatever it was was massive, no fox, rabbit etc

By *andyfloss2000Woman
11 weeks ago

ashford

Nothing bizarre just dead animals usually! Ohh and other week an I phone x

By *imi_RougeWoman
11 weeks ago

Portsmouth

"Always suspicious that it's dog walkers who find dead bodies ????"

That's why I have cats. No early morning walks and dead bodies for me thanks.

By *ormerWelshcouple2020Man
11 weeks ago

Stourbridge

When I was lucky enough to have Drake all he wanted was his ball. He did find others and would try to carry them at the same time.

I miss him dreadfully.

By *ean counterMan
11 weeks ago

Kettering

I walked my dog on Tuesday night and there was a rustling in the bushes and a fox ran out !

By *a LunaWoman
11 weeks ago

South

I did see a deer a few weeks ago. But that’s not bizarre is it?

11 weeks ago

"I was walking the dog this morning and as he was sniffing about I could tell he was on the scent of something, all of a sudden the whole forest just moved it was like a scene from predator I couldn't see anything only tree's and shrub's moving but whatever it was was massive, no fox, rabbit etc "

I've told you before, the pot that says 'psilocybin' does not contain your penicillin, you must not keep taking it, the side effects can be somewhat startling

11 weeks ago

"Always suspicious that it's dog walkers who find dead bodies ????

That's why I have cats. No early morning walks and dead bodies for me thanks."

What do you mean no dead bodies? My cat used to bring all sorts of dead things into the house

By *ife NinjaMan
11 weeks ago

Dunfermline

I've been here too long. I read the thread title as wanking the dog

11 weeks ago

"When I was lucky enough to have Drake all he wanted was his ball. He did find others and would try to carry them at the same time.

I miss him dreadfully. "

I have had this dog 2.5 years now, but before that had two dogs which passed away just post the pandemic - so I can sympathise.

My dog has brought 18 balls back from the park (well that is the stash sitting in a pot outside my window currently, but there may be more in the garden that I have not found).

I would not be without this dog.

11 weeks ago

"I walked my dog on Tuesday night and there was a rustling in the bushes and a fox ran out ! "

Lots of foxes around here (this is suburban London) and they are as bold as brass, even though I have an English Bull Terrier which looks quite ferocious.

11 weeks ago

"I've been here too long. I read the thread title as wanking the dog "

There's always one

By *r.SJMan
11 weeks ago

Wellingborough

Not overly bizarre but my dog has a tendency to sniff out hedgehogs

By *thanDiPoolMan
11 weeks ago

alloa

Let's see not bizarre but family of deer grazing at a park. Like full on playground park.

By *he love catsCouple
11 weeks ago

South Wales

"I was walking the dog this morning and as he was sniffing about I could tell he was on the scent of something, all of a sudden the whole forest just moved it was like a scene from predator I couldn't see anything only tree's and shrub's moving but whatever it was was massive, no fox, rabbit etc

I've told you before, the pot that says 'psilocybin' does not contain your penicillin, you must not keep taking it, the side effects can be somewhat startling "

Lol that's what it was, it was the mushrooms I thought they were edible

By *andyfloss2000Woman
11 weeks ago

ashford

"Not overly bizarre but my dog has a tendency to sniff out hedgehogs"

My old boy used to do that! Do much so I stopped taking him in the dark! God rest his soul! He would pick them up in mouth and not let go! I used to return covered in blood! From prising it out his mouth! Not sure whoes blood it was at times! Mine his or the hedge hog! X

By *nsatiable Nymph 2024Woman
11 weeks ago

La La Land

Can someone please explain why people still insist on walking their dogs in the hottest part of the day?

I am the biggest dog lover out there and I think it's so cruel watching a dog struggling to walk in the heat, being dragged along by it's owner whilst it's panting away

Either get up earlier before work and walk the dog, leave it until it has cooled down late evening or don't walk the dog at all. You never know the poor thing might thank you for it!

Rant over

By *S chanel demarTV/TS
11 weeks ago

peterborough

"Can someone please explain why people still insist on walking their dogs in the hottest part of the day?

I am the biggest dog lover out there and I think it's so cruel watching a dog struggling to walk in the heat, being dragged along by it's owner whilst it's panting away

Either get up earlier before work and walk the dog, leave it until it has cooled down late evening or don't walk the dog at all. You never know the poor thing might thank you for it!

Rant over "

I walk my boy in known spots !! Good for him as he's off the lead, never any other dogs. So, I've seen lots !! One of my pictures shows me helping out....

By *r.SJMan
11 weeks ago

Wellingborough

"Not overly bizarre but my dog has a tendency to sniff out hedgehogs

My old boy used to do that! Do much so I stopped taking him in the dark! God rest his soul! He would pick them up in mouth and not let go! I used to return covered in blood! From prising it out his mouth! Not sure whoes blood it was at times! Mine his or the hedge hog! X"

Eek and sorry to hear he's not with you hedgehogs matt be pleased though?

Thankfully my boy doesn't pick them up, just nudges them with his nose and wants them to play... which is fine, other than being allergic to hedgehog fleas and losing his fur. Deffo a good job that we love them! X

11 weeks ago

"Can someone please explain why people still insist on walking their dogs in the hottest part of the day?

Rant over "

Mine has not been walked at lunchtime today as it is far too hot. His usual walk is early AM (6.00ish) and late at night (12:00 onwards).

He does have lunchtime walks if the weather is cooler (though he hates the rain).

11 weeks ago

"

I walk my boy in known spots !! Good for him as he's off the lead, never any other dogs. So, I've seen lots !! One of my pictures shows me helping out...."

You made me look, but i have no idea if the helping out photo is you in the countryside in June 2016, or the image in May this year where I think you may be confusing dogging with walking your dog, or then again we have the image from two days ago where you are meandering in Southey Woods (presumably your dog is out of camera shot due to Fabs rules on animals)

11 weeks ago

Rant over

I walk my boy in known spots !! Good for him as he's off the lead, never any other dogs. So, I've seen lots !! One of my pictures shows me helping out...."

Not seen a hedgehog for years - I blame my neighbours, a number of whom seem to have gone and put astro turf down.

By *icolerobbieCouple
11 weeks ago

walsall

"When I was lucky enough to have Drake all he wanted was his ball. He did find others and would try to carry them at the same time.

I miss him dreadfully.

I have had this dog 2.5 years now, but before that had two dogs which passed away just post the pandemic - so I can sympathise.

My dog has brought 18 balls back from the park (well that is the stash sitting in a pot outside my window currently, but there may be more in the garden that I have not found).

I would not be without this dog."

Is there a snooker table in your local park?

11 weeks ago

I miss him dreadfully.

I would not be without this dog.

Is there a snooker table in your local park?"

Surely that would be 22 balls!

There is actually a ping pong table and also two tennis courts and next to the park is a golf course, but it is the tennis balls that he has brought home (dont let him have the golf balls).

Post new Message to Thread