Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Schrodingers slut

Jump to newest

By *r.Vice Guy OP   Man
11 weeks ago

bristol/london

This is too good not to share/post!

I was talking with a very witty lady earlier and the subject of the life of a lady on fab came up.

She termed the phrase "schrodingers slut" in refrence to the way men behave dependent on wether a woman responds with a yes or a no to their message.

They either become a goddess or an ugly slut.

Men, we have to do better. Getting angry because you were told no is toxic af. Genuinely, how do you think the women of your family would feel if they found out you behaved like this?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eordieJeansCouple
11 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

You will be knee deep now. Well played sir.

By (user no longer on site)
11 weeks ago

Sounds like she was trying to be clever and failed.

By *onkoMan
11 weeks ago

here and there

Not all of us are like that

All women are goddesses irrespective of the answer they give

By *eordieJeansCouple
11 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"Not all of us are like that

All women are goddesses irrespective of the answer they give"

Even Myra Hindley?

11 weeks ago

All women are goddesses irrespective of the answer they give"

No, some are just bitches _onko.

By *onkoMan
11 weeks ago

here and there

All women are goddesses irrespective of the answer they give

No, some are just bitches _onko. "

I don’t believe that

By *onnyJohnMan
11 weeks ago

Doncaster

"This is too good not to share/post!

I was talking with a very witty lady earlier and the subject of the life of a lady on fab came up.

She termed the phrase "schrodingers slut" in refrence to the way men behave dependent on wether a woman responds with a yes or a no to their message.

Men, we have to do better. Getting angry because you were told no is toxic af. Genuinely, how do you think the women of your family would feel if they found out you behaved like this? "

I point blank refuse to go down that road, never get angry irrespective of the type of reply i get, simply thank them for the reply wish them all the best and move on..

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
11 weeks ago

King's Crustacean

Hmmmmmmm I like the alliteration of it but it doesn't really work in the world of quantum mechanics

The cat is both dead and alive simultaneously. The woman is only being named after being in the box or not so as to speak. She remains shaggable until she says she won't and then becomes un shaggable ...... but always alive

There is a condition in this scenario that doesn't exist at all in the cat example.

This is going to make me think all day

By *iker JackMan
11 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

Wow what a really generic answer to give.

I don’t get angry over a no. Never have and never will. Why waste negative energy on people let alone people that you may only meet once.

Why even bring family in to it.

People need to realise it’s not always the male at fault for everything on here and to give a generic broad brush statement just feeds negativity

By *airyboxMan
11 weeks ago

sheffield

"This is too good not to share/post!

Men, we have to do better. Getting angry because you were told no is toxic af. Genuinely, how do you think the women of your family would feel if they found out you behaved like this? "

No point getting angry if someone doesn’t fancy you they don’t fancy you. Suck it up and move on. Agree some guys on here need to raise their game a lot lot more.

As far as it goes I’m just here for the bants these days. I can’t be tamed so I’m just having what fun I can.

By *lynJMan
11 weeks ago

Morden

"Hmmmmmmm I like the alliteration of it but it doesn't really work in the world of quantum mechanics

The cat is both dead and alive simultaneously. The woman is only being named after being in the box or not so as to speak. She remains shaggable until she says she won't and then becomes un shaggable ...... but always alive

There is a condition in this scenario that doesn't exist at all in the cat example.

This is going to make me think all day "

Granny, the point of the Schrödinger's Cat experiment is that the cat exists in 2 states at the same time; not whether it is specifically alive or not. The 2 states could be anything - e.g. the event could cause all the cat's hair to fall out. This resolved once you "observe" the state.

In this case the 2 states are goddess or ugly slut. It is only when the recipient of her answer opens the response that the wave collapses to a single state. Until then the lady in question could either be a goddess or an ugly slut. The recipient doesn't "know" until that point.

The recipient is wrong anyway.

By *r.Vice Guy OP   Man
11 weeks ago

bristol/london

"Hmmmmmmm I like the alliteration of it but it doesn't really work in the world of quantum mechanics

I understand what you are saying and I know the theory well of schrodingers cat. It's borderline the same as "does a tree in a forest make a sound when it falls if no one is around to hear it."

It's all about observation. Hence why I found the play on words funny as in my mind, it was the ability of individuals to observe a woman and think they are everything one moment, but upon opening an inbox to a no, said observation quickly changes to your dead to me/ugly slut.

I feel it does bare relevance, but as always I am open to be shown where I am wrong

By *r.Vice Guy OP   Man
11 weeks ago

bristol/london

Granny, the point of the Schrödinger's Cat experiment is that the cat exists in 2 states at the same time; not whether it is specifically alive or not. The 2 states could be anything - e.g. the event could cause all the cat's hair to fall out. This resolved once you "observe" the state.

In this case the 2 states are goddess or ugly slut. It is only when the recipient of her answer opens the response that the wave collapses to a single state. Until then the lady in question could either be a goddess or an ugly slut. The recipient doesn't "know" until that point.

"

Ok, this fine young gentleman did a far better job of breaking this down. Haha

Well played, my good sir. Well played.

By *r.Vice Guy OP   Man
11 weeks ago

bristol/london

"Sounds like she was trying to be clever and failed. "

In what sense did she fail, coyote?

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
11 weeks ago

King's Crustacean

[Removed by poster at 18/07/24 06:46:57]

By *r.Vice Guy OP   Man
11 weeks ago

bristol/london

"Sounds like she was trying to be clever and failed. "

*This profile will self destruct when someone pisses me off

This made me laugh. Your bio made for a fun read

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
11 weeks ago

King's Crustacean

Ok, this fine young gentleman did a far better job of breaking this down. Haha

Well played, my good sir. Well played. "

Why is it well said and well played ?

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
11 weeks ago

King's Crustacean

"

Hi,

I used the word 'simultaneously' ...... I know the cat exists in two states within the experiment. You restating that doesn't make it more clear than I did.

The woman does NOT exist in two states simultaneously. She is just a woman who the man ascribes a title to according to whether he gets a shag or not.

When the man gets the answer ..... HE changes his attitude toward her. The woman remains as she was.

11 weeks ago

"Sounds like she was trying to be clever and failed.

In what sense did she fail, coyote?"

Schrödinger's slut? No.

The guy sending the message, he doesn't know if she's a goddess or an ugly slut, and it all depends on her reply? Until then she's both? Bollocks.

Sweeping and inaccurate generalisation.

It just doesn't translate in my head.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
11 weeks ago

King's Crustacean

Schrödinger's slut? No.

The guy sending the message, he doesn't know if she's a goddess or an ugly slut, and it all depends on her reply? Until then she's both? Bollocks.

"

You may get that mansplained to you momentarily.

By *urly bearded manMan
11 weeks ago

Liverpool

I enjoyed reading your profile please don't shave the head off when you hit 50 ??

By *r.Vice Guy OP   Man
11 weeks ago

bristol/london

"

"

Because it was far more succinct which is why said well played. Why does this anger you?

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
11 weeks ago

King's Crustacean

"

Because it was far more succinct which is why said well played. Why does this anger you?"

I'm not angry. You've assumed my present emotional state for me.

By *r.Vice Guy OP   Man
11 weeks ago

bristol/london

[Removed by poster at 18/07/24 07:10:01]

By *r.Vice Guy OP   Man
11 weeks ago

bristol/london

Schrödinger's slut? No.

The guy sending the message, he doesn't know if she's a goddess or an ugly slut, and it all depends on her reply? Until then she's both?

"

I see it more as the man's perception changes once he receives the answer. Which is why I found the play on words and the theory funny and thought I'd share with the group. It's funny

"

Bollocks.

"

By *atnipOreillyMan
11 weeks ago

Herts

I always thank respondents whether it’s yes or no. Just good manners in my view.

By *rHotNottsMan
11 weeks ago

Dubai & Nottingham

She’s clearly not understood schrodingers cat. A better analogy for fab woman's rejection (also related to chaos) would be the breaking of the vessels, where she turns from the divine into some old broken glass

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
11 weeks ago

King's Crustacean

"I always thank respondents whether it’s yes or no. Just good manners in my view."

I agree Catnip ..... no need for frustration and moodies.... just spoils your own mood

By *r.Vice Guy OP   Man
11 weeks ago

bristol/london

"

"

"

You may get that mansplained to you momentarily

"

When you post stuff like this it gives the impression you are. Which is why I asked the question.

Why does someone's gender bare relevance to an explanation?

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
11 weeks ago

King's Crustacean

"She’s clearly not understood schrodingers cat. A better analogy for fab woman's rejection (also related to chaos) would be the breaking of the vessels, where she turns from the divine into some old broken glass "

Hmmmmm but does SHE change at all though ?

Nothing changes but HIS attitude.

By *r.Vice Guy OP   Man
11 weeks ago

bristol/london

"I always thank respondents whether it’s yes or no. Just good manners in my view."

I agree, brother man

By *r.Vice Guy OP   Man
11 weeks ago

bristol/london

"She’s clearly not understood schrodingers cat. A better analogy for fab woman's rejection (also related to chaos) would be the breaking of the vessels, where she turns from the divine into some old broken glass

Nothing changes but HIS attitude."

Hence the play on words and theory lol

By *iker JackMan
11 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

"

When you post stuff like this it gives the impression you are. Which is why I asked the question.

Why does someone's gender bare relevance to an explanation? "

I will admit for a Thursday morning I am lost with all this.

So is all the above an example of it where you used to like GC but now don’t as you think she was angry

Anyway back to something I know how to do. Make a coffee

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
11 weeks ago

King's Crustacean

"

Why does someone's gender bare relevance to an explanation? "

Thanks for answering.

That is the impression YOU get. I'm not feeling angry.

By *r.Vice Guy OP   Man
11 weeks ago

bristol/london

"

Why does someone's gender bare relevance to an explanation?

I will admit for a Thursday morning I am lost with all this.

So is all the above an example of it where you used to like GC but now don’t as you think she was angry

Anyway back to something I know how to do. Make a coffee "

What does GC mean?

By *ustforshow25Couple
11 weeks ago

Leatherhead

Schrödinger's slut? No.

The guy sending the message, he doesn't know if she's a goddess or an ugly slut, and it all depends on her reply? Until then she's both?

I see it more as the man's perception changes once he receives the answer. Which is why I found the play on words and the theory funny and thought I'd share with the group. It's funny

Bollocks.

"

Isn't that the point being made against the analogy though? The perception of the observer changed from one to another when given a new input, but at no point were the two perceptions present at the same time.

By *lynJMan
11 weeks ago

Morden

"She’s clearly not understood schrodingers cat. A better analogy for fab woman's rejection (also related to chaos) would be the breaking of the vessels, where she turns from the divine into some old broken glass

Nothing changes but HIS attitude."

Doesn't this depend on your point of observation? We know that her state hasn't changed but does he?

Similarly if we were inside the box observing the cat, we would know the cat's state before the observer outside the box.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
11 weeks ago

King's Crustacean

Schrödinger's slut? No.

Bollocks.

Isn't that the point being made against the analogy though? The perception of the observer changed from one to another when given a new input, but at no point were the two perceptions present at the same time."

Precisely.

I like the alliteration and it's fun .. but it's not a good match. To me they are distinctly different

By *eliWoman
11 weeks ago

People need to do better. I can't stand the toxicity that comes about when someone is told no, the abusive language, the horrible way of responding.

But then I also think fuck it because that's on them and shows their immaturity, their twuntery. It's not a reflection on the other.

By *eliWoman
11 weeks ago

Also, I'm not a big fan of the term. Heard it before but I'm side stepping directly commenting on it. Kind of.

By *llgoodmanMan
11 weeks ago

Dublin

Same here, politeness is a virtue after all.

By *UGGYBEAR2015Man
11 weeks ago

BRIDPORT

This is why I prefer dogs, they are far less complicated than cats.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
11 weeks ago

King's Crustacean

Nothing changes but HIS attitude.

Doesn't this depend on your point of observation? We know that her state hasn't changed but does he?

Similarly if we were inside the box observing the cat, we would know the cat's state before the observer outside the box."

I don't think so. We all have the same point of observation re the cat.

In the woman case, we all have the same point of observation.

We know her state hasn't changed and so does he. Simply, her state has not changed. HE ascribes a worth to her after he gets his answer. ( although i'll concede that 'her state' may have changed in his head and in that case the change happens within HIM and not without her )

Re your last paragraph. Whether we see her get fucked ( e.g. we are in the box ) does not bear any relation on the 'state' we ascribe to HER or not. We do not consider her a goddess or a slut. If we don't see her get fucked ( e.g we are not in the box ) the same applies.

He changes and only him.

Actually, he STILL find her shaggable but lies.... he thinks one thing but says another.

11 weeks ago

Schrödinger's slut? No.

Bollocks.

Isn't that the point being made against the analogy though? The perception of the observer changed from one to another when given a new input, but at no point were the two perceptions present at the same time."

It's still bollocks

By *weetiepie99Woman
11 weeks ago

cardiff

The more explanations given, the more it makes less sense

By *lynJMan
11 weeks ago

Morden

"The more explanations given, the more it makes less sense "

That's quantum mechanics for you.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
11 weeks ago

King's Crustacean

"The more explanations given, the more it makes less sense "

Ah ..... The explanation is in two states simultaneously

By *r.Vice Guy OP   Man
11 weeks ago

bristol/london

"Same here, politeness is a virtue after all.

"

A dieing one in both genders unfortunately, brother man.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
11 weeks ago

King's Crustacean

"Same here, politeness is a virtue after all.

"

What's a virtue ?

By *r.Vice Guy OP   Man
11 weeks ago

bristol/london

"Also, I'm not a big fan of the term. Heard it before but I'm side stepping directly commenting on it. Kind of. "

Which term, Meli?

By *r.Vice Guy OP   Man
11 weeks ago

bristol/london

Maybe this will make coyote and granny chuckle.

A ladie has just sent me this in regards to this post:

Reply to forum post "Schrodingers slut"

She’s not Schrödingers slut because she doesn’t change.

He is Schrödingers Misogynist. You never know how a man will respond until you turn him

I liked the flip on this. Especially after finding out she's been banned form the forums for calling someone a misogynist hahaha.

By *ora the explorerWoman
11 weeks ago

Paradise, Herts

The life of that particular lady. Not the life of a lady in general.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
11 weeks ago

King's Crustacean

"Maybe this will make coyote and granny chuckle.

A ladie has just sent me this in regards to this post:

Reply to forum post "Schrodingers slut"

She’s not Schrödingers slut because she doesn’t change.

He is Schrödingers Misogynist. You never know how a man will respond until you turn him

I liked the flip on this. Especially after finding out she's been banned form the forums for calling someone a misogynist hahaha.

"

It makes me chuckle either way ... he's not a misogynist though Not in my mind - he's many things. And he is those things simultaneously.

By *r.Vice Guy OP   Man
11 weeks ago

bristol/london

I like your style, gran

By *electableicecreamMan
11 weeks ago

The West

I like the reverse analogy.

Schrodinger's Cock. A boner attached to a man that his both really very nice and a total asshole until observation collapses the state of superposition

Schrodinger's Knight. He genuinely wants to protect the women of the forum AND simultaneously just likes starting a bun fight with other men.

Schrodinger's Virtue. He just wants men to be the best version of themselves AND simultaneously would like to signal to everyone that he's not like all those other nasty guys.

My favourite is Schrodinger's Date. No face pics. Both parties are potentially absolute rides and an absolute pass until they meet

By *ggdrasil66Man
11 weeks ago

Saltdean

Some of the guys on here seem to be kowtowed, thinking that the weaker they get, the more likely they are to get a meeting. Others are aggressive about rejection. They are even more stupid, even less chance if shouting their mouths off.

I’m not saying that I have the answer, I obviously don’t. Much as I’d like to get meetings, it no longer happens. I’m getting older and fatter. Not my fault but not anyone else’s fault either.

Shit just… happens.

By *r TriomanMan
11 weeks ago

Chippenham Malmesbury area

"

Ironically, all men on Fab only exist in one state in the minds of women on here, that state being utter trash, it's only when men prove otherwise that, that state is changed.

By *oodmessMan
11 weeks ago

yumsville

Soooo crazy cats:

Isn't the an assumption here that 'slut' is a boxed up continuum.

If guy and woman are having conversation that ends in Goddess or disappointment with resulting 'ugly slut' slur. The woman might not take offence to slut, but take offence to ugly. Obviously this isn't standard as some may take offence to slut.

Also, the disparaging comment is initially received laughably, as man is trying for sex, it only becomes a slur generally when it becomes normative or toxic across replies.

...so 4 possible Schordingers cats.

She is, she isn't (prior to conversation), ugly could be considered the slur, it is a laughable response due to their inadequacy - so not a slur ultimately resulting in woman having last laugh blocking them.

(that's my thinking done with)

By *ealitybitesMan
11 weeks ago

Belfast

"

Men, we have to do better. "

I haven't read any of the other replies but just picked out the one line above and my response to it is "you have to do better if you need to".

I don't do it so there's no need for me to do better and virtue signalling never goes down well on here.

By *eadchefski1970Man
11 weeks ago

Milton keynes

"Wow what a really generic answer to give.

I don’t get angry over a no. Never have and never will. Why waste negative energy on people let

alone people that you may only meet once.

Why even bring family in to it.

People need to realise it’s not always the male at fault for everything on here and to give a generic broad brush statement just feeds negativity "

Totally agree

By *atnip make me purrWoman
11 weeks ago

Reading

I rarely get a bad replies but I did yesterday even though I was polite in my refusal. Of course he insulted me then blocked me. I reported him but doubt much will happen. Saying that this kind of response is very rare for me. I think others are unluckier.

But yes those few idiots need to give their head a good wobble.

By *inda May SimmonsTV/TS
11 weeks ago

hexham

Yes!

I was kind of trying to make the analogy fit?

Erm… I ain’t no quantum physicist and my idea of “imaginary numbers” is when there is a plus sign at the start of my bank balance.

I am afraid I have already given up at trying to square it in with the schrodinger’s cat thing

By *inda May SimmonsTV/TS
11 weeks ago

hexham

"

Right… good thinking.

In the experiment though does not the existence of radioactive particles not cause a bottle containing poison to break and the poison kills the cat?

Pedantic and of no real relevance to your explanation,

But I do like little knittings and kitten scarfs

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
11 weeks ago

King's Crustacean

"Some of the guys on here seem to be kowtowed, thinking that the weaker they get, the more likely they are to get a meeting. Others are aggressive about rejection. They are even more stupid, even less chance if shouting their mouths off.

I’m not saying that I have the answer, I obviously don’t. Much as I’d like to get meetings, it no longer happens. I’m getting older and fatter. Not my fault but not anyone else’s fault either.

Shit just… happens."

Spoken like a reasonable person Ellis......

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
11 weeks ago

King's Crustacean

Ironically, all men on Fab only exist in one state in the minds of women on here, that state being utter trash, it's only when men prove otherwise that, that state is changed."

#notmostwomen just the mindless ones

Post new Message to Thread