Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Single guys

Jump to newest

By *one_maverick OP   Man
11 weeks ago

Leeds/Bradford

What are you recommendations for getting involved as a single guy? I've been to a social and I have a few veris but still no fun meets

I will be attending Cupid's, quest or pandoras at some point so it's not like I'm not getting involved

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *arlot o scaraWoman
11 weeks ago

Hell

I don’t know if anyone else thinks like me but I don’t meet people who can’t accommodate

By *hilloutMan
11 weeks ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

You seem to be doing the right things.

Invest in your profile, attend socials and clubs. Eventually some success will come your way

By *P994Man
11 weeks ago

Travelling

Go to clubs on specific nights depending on what kind of meets you’re looking for, like greedy girls or something like that. Try and build a rapport with a woman or couple outside of clubs and socials to, don’t expect bedroom activities instantly though. It’ll take socials to warm up to people and then you can go from there if theres good vibes.

11 weeks ago

Leeds/Bradford

"I don’t know if anyone else thinks like me but I don’t meet people who can’t accommodate "

Whys that?

I thought that could be the issue

By *arlot o scaraWoman
11 weeks ago

Hell

"I don’t know if anyone else thinks like me but I don’t meet people who can’t accommodate

Whys that?

I thought that could be the issue "

Two reasons

1) someone at home doesn’t know they’re on fab

2) they just assume they can come to mine

By *iker JackMan
11 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

Can’t accommodate can be loads of reasons but many think it’s because they are cheating

It can be because they have their kids, house share, security reasons, nosey neighbours etc

I can accommodate but there’s no chance I would until I knew the person well enough for them to know where I live exactly

By *urry BlokeMan
11 weeks ago

"What are you recommendations for getting involved as a single guy? I've been to a social and I have a few veris but still no fun meets

I will be attending Cupid's, quest or pandoras at some point so it's not like I'm not getting involved "

Why do you think it is?

What's running through your head?

By *arlot o scaraWoman
11 weeks ago

Hell

"Can’t accommodate can be loads of reasons but many think it’s because they are cheating

It can be because they have their kids, house share, security reasons, nosey neighbours etc

I can accommodate but there’s no chance I would until I knew the person well enough for them to know where I live exactly "

I have nosy neighbours but nothing to hide so they can nose all they like

By *ora the explorerWoman
11 weeks ago

Paradise, Herts

"Can’t accommodate can be loads of reasons but many think it’s because they are cheating

I can accommodate but there’s no chance I would until I knew the person well enough for them to know where I live exactly "

I agree. Not a chance in hell I’d accommodate. I prefer the people who don’t. Makes me think they’re more wary and careful.

11 weeks ago

Leeds/Bradford

"I don’t know if anyone else thinks like me but I don’t meet people who can’t accommodate

Whys that?

Two reasons

2) they just assume they can come to mine "

I don't accommodate because I live at home. Long story short... Was at uni and mum got sick.

Looking to move out by beginning of next year

11 weeks ago

Leeds/Bradford

"What are you recommendations for getting involved as a single guy? I've been to a social and I have a few veris but still no fun meets

I will be attending Cupid's, quest or pandoras at some point so it's not like I'm not getting involved

Why do you think it is?

What's running through your head? "

Not being able to accommodate

Single guys are everywhere on this app

Shorter than a lot veris seem to mostly have 6ft guys from what I see

Location maybe?

By *urry BlokeMan
11 weeks ago

Why do you think it is?

Location maybe?"

So then...

If you listen to a lot of women and couples, they prefer to meet in clubs or hotels, so I think the not being able to accom can be overcome

Single guys are not a problem as long as YOU shine through

Height - there are as many without a height preference as there are with

Location - you are mid way between the two biggest cities in the North

You know what I reckon, you are obsessing about things you can't change

Your height isn't going to change

Single guys aren't going to go away

You being able to accom may change in time, but I guess your location may not whilst your have family ties nearby

I think, to a degree, you're become frustrated by not getting the meets you thought you might and that is breeding impatience

FWIW, I think you're making the right moves. Stick with it.

Be honest with yourself, be honest with those you hope to meet and your time will come

When it does, you'll wonder what you were bothered about

By *arlot o scaraWoman
11 weeks ago

Hell

Whys that?

Two reasons

I don't accommodate because I live at home. Long story short... Was at uni and mum got sick.

Looking to move out by beginning of next year "

So do you get a hotel or would you just assume you were going to their place?

I’m not trying to be harsh, I’m just letting you know what puts me off profiles personally, a lot of single women are the same.

I have a guy who messages me once a day asking to come to my house and has done for the 8 months I’ve been back on fab. It’s cheeky. But I’ve got good money on how long it’ll take him to give up

By *illy IdolMan
11 weeks ago

Midlands

I don't think you're doing a lot wrong socially and don't worry about the fact you can't accommodate.

This place is a slower burner so be patient.

Would you like some profile advice?

By *arkSovereignMan
11 weeks ago

Lancashire

Whys that?

Two reasons

I’m not trying to be harsh, I’m just letting you know what puts me off profiles personally, a lot of single women are the same.

I have a guy who messages me once a day asking to come to my house and has done for the 8 months I’ve been back on fab. It’s cheeky. But I’ve got good money on how long it’ll take him to give up "

The guy is very persistent. Whats your bet on how long it’ll go on for? I’m curious

By *oeBeansMan
11 weeks ago

Derby

"You seem to be doing the right things.

Invest in your profile, attend socials and clubs. Eventually some success will come your way "

Pretty much this, OP. Make your profile the best it can be and the forums are good for visibility too! There's no set formula and if there was, I'd patent it and sell it to lonely guys and make millions

11 weeks ago

Leeds/Bradford

Why do you think it is?

Location maybe?

So then...

If you listen to a lot of women and couples, they prefer to meet in clubs or hotels, so I think the not being able to accom can be overcome

You being able to accom may change in time, but I guess your location may not whilst your have family ties nearby

I think, to a degree, you're become frustrated by not getting the meets you thought you might and that is breeding impatience

Be honest with yourself, be honest with those you hope to meet and your time will come

When it does, you'll wonder what you were bothered about "

I don't care about my height tbf. I did once upon a time but as you said I can't change it so why obsess over it.

I am yes but it does seem like I get zero attention at all. I post decent pics (at least I think they are).

I wouldn't say I'm getting impatient though as this site isn't really something I obsess over.

What makes a single guy shine through though?

11 weeks ago

Leeds/Bradford

Whys that?

Two reasons

I have a guy who messages me once a day asking to come to my house and has done for the 8 months I’ve been back on fab. It’s cheeky. But I’ve got good money on how long it’ll take him to give up "

I don't expect to have that person accommodate. I am willing to meet in clubs and maybe hotels.

You're not harsh in the slightest

11 weeks ago

Leeds/Bradford

"I don't think you're doing a lot wrong socially and don't worry about the fact you can't accommodate.

This place is a slower burner so be patient.

Would you like some profile advice?"

If you have some

By *affron40Woman
11 weeks ago

manchester

I think you’re doing everything right. I don’t see can’t accommodate and assume you’re not single, many people live in shared accommodation. Just keep going and enjoy

By *urry BlokeMan
11 weeks ago

Why do you think it is?

Location maybe?

So then...

When it does, you'll wonder what you were bothered about

I don't care about my height tbf. I did once upon a time but as you said I can't change it so why obsess over it.

I am yes but it does seem like I get zero attention at all. I post decent pics (at least I think they are).

I wouldn't say I'm getting impatient though as this site isn't really something I obsess over.

What makes a single guy shine through though?"

IMO - being himself, being honest, knowing what he wants, being definite of what he wants and accepting that it won't be for all others.

Presentation is important, but...

Photos and words will only get you so far. The ability to back them up is where the success lies.

11 weeks ago

Leeds/Bradford

"

IMO - being himself, being honest, knowing what he wants, being definite of what he wants and accepting that it won't be for all others.

Presentation is important, but...

Photos and words will only get you so far. The ability to back them up is where the success lies. "

I get where you're coming from. But don't you need people to actually reply or reach out first though?

I think my profile and pics is pretty decent

By *heHookyMonsterMan
11 weeks ago

Liverpool

Whys that?

Two reasons

2) they just assume they can come to mine "

Often seems to be two schools of thought on here - in some ways hypocritical.

If a woman doesn't it's assumed it's for safety/security/privacy/having kids, but often it's assumed a man is 'playing away' or dishonest. Doesn't make a lot of sense really, although I'm sure there are some where it's just down to dishonesty.

I accommodated for a long time - and occasionally still do - but now have my Daughter living with me post Uni. so it's an 'as and when' situation.

Think it's only fair for everyone to be open-minded, (but cautious), rather than simply accusatory.

By *punk n gushCouple
11 weeks ago

walmer

Agree with most comments here

people rarely can couple accommodate as they generally have children or in our case young adults at home and we certainly wouldn't want them knowing what we get up to so we openly look fir people that can accommodate or when on holiday we are happy to have people come to us

By *heBigLibowskiMan
11 weeks ago

Hampshire

I've found that hanging around long enough to find someone desperate worked in the end.

It's a slow burner, but I didn't have anything else better to do.

By (user no longer on site)
11 weeks ago

I don't get the accommodating thing. No way I'm going to a guy's house, I want a hotel.

By *ex HolesMan
11 weeks ago

Up North

Put some black and white photos on your profile.

Pretend you’re Bi, the birds love that.

Any man bashing thread jump straight into and ALWAYS side with the women

Berate cock pics cause they’re just the worst.

And finally never post what you’re thinking only what a women expects you to post.

You’ll be swimming in physco juice in no time OP

By *he turned me GreyCouple
11 weeks ago

Warwick and Coventry

Virtue signalling and white knighting is the way to win the gash over....

Mr

11 weeks ago

"Virtue signalling and white knighting is the way to win the gash over....

Mr "

I'm more drawn to the ones that are mean to me

By *heBigLibowskiMan
11 weeks ago

Hampshire

Mr

I'm more drawn to the ones that are mean to me"

Twat.

By *electableicecreamMan
11 weeks ago

The West

Mr "

I've always found a bit of obsequious flattery goes a long way

By *HUSH-Man
11 weeks ago

London

"I don't get the accommodating thing. No way I'm going to a guy's house, I want a hotel. "

Hotel is definitely where I’d want to meet. Don’t have to worry about ruining my bed linen, nosy neighbours and we can order snacks.

11 weeks ago

Warwick and Coventry

Mr

I've always found a bit of obsequious flattery goes a long way

"

Servility is the key to gush/piss

Mr

11 weeks ago

Warwick and Coventry

Mr

I'm more drawn to the ones that are mean to me"

^^ She loves a bad man....

Mr

11 weeks ago

"I don't get the accommodating thing. No way I'm going to a guy's house, I want a hotel.

Hotel is definitely where I’d want to meet. Don’t have to worry about ruining my bed linen, nosy neighbours and we can order snacks. "

And weird patterned bedding.

By *HUSH-Man
11 weeks ago

London

"I don't get the accommodating thing. No way I'm going to a guy's house, I want a hotel.

Hotel is definitely where I’d want to meet. Don’t have to worry about ruining my bed linen, nosy neighbours and we can order snacks.

And weird patterned bedding. "

We might even get a towel shaped like a swan left on the bed.

Do they do that in premier inn?

By *allerthanaverage79Man
11 weeks ago

Ayrshire

Is this site not called "not interested in single guys"?

Post new Message to Thread