Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Phases of Attraction

Jump to newest

By *P994 OP   Man
11 weeks ago

Travelling

Do others go through phases of attraction in terms of who they want to meet aesthetically? Was having a chat with someone today who was pretty steadfast in what they want and like and that never really changes. For me I tend to go through phases of certain things I’m more attracted to, not really sure what influences it though. Do others have the same of are you specifically only ever looking for one thing?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eliWoman
11 weeks ago

It kind of works differently for me. So I'll get to know someone, realise I'm attracted to them and then suddenly I find certain features attractive. Or accents. Notice them more on other people.

Like right now I love blue eyes and brown hair, it's such an incredibly sexy combination. Oh and big hands? Never done anything for me before but now they can easily bring a tear to my thighs.

What I want, what I find attractive is very fluid. I don't have a particular type or thing I'm looking for.

By *emorefridaCouple
11 weeks ago

La la land

I've never really had a type, attraction with me kinda creeps up on me and then that person is the most attractive person in the world. All their little idiosyncrasies intrigue me and I'm smitten.

By *P994 OP   Man
11 weeks ago

Travelling

"It kind of works differently for me. So I'll get to know someone, realise I'm attracted to them and then suddenly I find certain features attractive. Or accents. Notice them more on other people.

Like right now I love blue eyes and brown hair, it's such an incredibly sexy combination. Oh and big hands? Never done anything for me before but now they can easily bring a tear to my thighs.

What I want, what I find attractive is very fluid. I don't have a particular type or thing I'm looking for."

Tear to my thighs should definitely be an album title I think women in general tend to be more build up of attraction where from a male perspective again generally speaking it’s more of see and like instantaneously rather than that build up of things that then make you fall head over heels.

By *P994 OP   Man
11 weeks ago

Travelling

"I've never really had a type, attraction with me kinda creeps up on me and then that person is the most attractive person in the world. All their little idiosyncrasies intrigue me and I'm smitten. "

Again, like above I think this is more common for women generally speaking. Fluidity of attraction that then builds over time of certain traits personality wise and physical characteristics of someone. Although off the bat I feel like there has to be something there initially from seeing them that you have to like.

By *urry BlokeMan
11 weeks ago

What I find attractive / What I find sexy changes with the wind

There are some (quite a lot) of hard no's, but so much more that is very flexible

If you lined my ex's up side by side, there is literally no similarities at all

By *P994 OP   Man
11 weeks ago

Travelling

"What I find attractive / What I find sexy changes with the wind

There are some (quite a lot) of hard no's, but so much more that is very flexible

If you lined my ex's up side by side, there is literally no similarities at all"

It’s very much the same for me. I’m sure this is more common for most people but I always wonder because you only have to look at profiles on here or dating sites and people can have very specific requirements.

By *ora the explorerWoman
11 weeks ago

Paradise, Herts

Not really. I do tend to go for similar types. Physically and personality wise.

By *P994 OP   Man
11 weeks ago

Travelling

"Not really. I do tend to go for similar types. Physically and personality wise. "

Does this ever flex at all or are you just not attracted to people outside of what you commonly go for?

By *carlet SeductionWoman
11 weeks ago

Maidstone

When I look at all those I'm attracted to there is nothing specific that attracts me.

By *P994 OP   Man
11 weeks ago

Travelling

"When I look at all those I'm attracted to there is nothing specific that attracts me. "

What makes you attracted initially then if that’s the case?

By *emorefridaCouple
11 weeks ago

La la land

"I've never really had a type, attraction with me kinda creeps up on me and then that person is the most attractive person in the world. All their little idiosyncrasies intrigue me and I'm smitten.

Again, like above I think this is more common for women generally speaking. Fluidity of attraction that then builds over time of certain traits personality wise and physical characteristics of someone. Although off the bat I feel like there has to be something there initially from seeing them that you have to like."

I don't think so to be honest, but I think I experience attraction in a different way to the majority. I take time to find anyone attractive which makes Fab incredibly frustrating at times and it's a slow burning thing for me.

By *P994 OP   Man
11 weeks ago

Travelling

"I've never really had a type, attraction with me kinda creeps up on me and then that person is the most attractive person in the world. All their little idiosyncrasies intrigue me and I'm smitten.

Again, like above I think this is more common for women generally speaking. Fluidity of attraction that then builds over time of certain traits personality wise and physical characteristics of someone. Although off the bat I feel like there has to be something there initially from seeing them that you have to like.

I don't think so to be honest, but I think I experience attraction in a different way to the majority. I take time to find anyone attractive which makes Fab incredibly frustrating at times and it's a slow burning thing for me. "

At right yeah, in that case then it must be a right pain. A lot of fab is very much instant gratification compared to the slow burn.

By *weet6Woman
11 weeks ago

East Riding

"Do others go through phases of attraction in terms of who they want to meet aesthetically? Was having a chat with someone today who was pretty steadfast in what they want and like and that never really changes. For me I tend to go through phases of certain things I’m more attracted to, not really sure what influences it though. Do others have the same of are you specifically only ever looking for one thing? "

My only real steadfast is age range.

I know that isn't important to many, but we all like what we like.

Within that though, I've enjoyed all sorts.

Sxx

By *carlet SeductionWoman
11 weeks ago

Maidstone

"When I look at all those I'm attracted to there is nothing specific that attracts me.

What makes you attracted initially then if that’s the case? "

Normally it's because I like the way they look... but this isn't a particular feature or look

By *P994 OP   Man
11 weeks ago

Travelling

"Do others go through phases of attraction in terms of who they want to meet aesthetically? Was having a chat with someone today who was pretty steadfast in what they want and like and that never really changes. For me I tend to go through phases of certain things I’m more attracted to, not really sure what influences it though. Do others have the same of are you specifically only ever looking for one thing?

Sxx"

I think age range makes the most sense categorically because generally you’re always gonna find people of a similar age to have commonality with although again that’s only generally.

By *P994 OP   Man
11 weeks ago

Travelling

"When I look at all those I'm attracted to there is nothing specific that attracts me.

What makes you attracted initially then if that’s the case?

Normally it's because I like the way they look... but this isn't a particular feature or look"

Ah right I get you, the whole package draws you in then rather than set traits or a look on that person.

By *weet6Woman
11 weeks ago

East Riding

"

Sxx

I think age range makes the most sense categorically because generally you’re always gonna find people of a similar age to have commonality with although again that’s only generally.

"

Generally, I'd say that's generally true, but only generally though... ??

Sxx

By *a LunaWoman
11 weeks ago

South

I tend to go more on someone’s aura/vibe.

Some people just stink of sex appeal and I find that more intoxicating than whether they’re blonde or brunette etc.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
11 weeks ago

little house on the praire

All the guys I've been with have been different . But in the li_elight for as many years as I can remember I've faced Ray Winstone. This year I've had a drastic change to Harry styles and nikita kumzin. Could get more polar opposite

By *ansoffateMan
11 weeks ago

Sagittarius A

I go through phases of different forms of sexual desire.

I think I also have I kind association attraction to people who maybe have a certain aesthetic similar to previous partners. And that tends to occur when my sexual desire is reminiscent of experiences with those partners. It's an odd one that, I have to have a word with myself about that sometimes.

By *P994 OP   Man
11 weeks ago

Travelling

"I tend to go more on someone’s aura/vibe.

Some people just stink of sex appeal and I find that more intoxicating than whether they’re blonde or brunette etc.

"

How would you define someone stinking of sex appeal though, is it just something they exude, something someone naturally has or could that also be a look you find enticing?

By *P994 OP   Man
11 weeks ago

Travelling

"All the guys I've been with have been different . But in the li_elight for as many years as I can remember I've faced Ray Winstone. This year I've had a drastic change to Harry styles and nikita kumzin. Could get more polar opposite "

That is a drastic change, east end geezer and ard man to pretty boy. Do you think something changed your appeal of your standard type or was it a specific person that made you change what you normally go for?

By *P994 OP   Man
11 weeks ago

Travelling

"I go through phases of different forms of sexual desire.

I think I also have I kind association attraction to people who maybe have a certain aesthetic similar to previous partners. And that tends to occur when my sexual desire is reminiscent of experiences with those partners. It's an odd one that, I have to have a word with myself about that sometimes."

I’ve been there mate and so it’s a perpetual cycle of bad times going with someone who has a similar personality and aesthetic to a terrible previous partner When you break that mould though you realise what the bloody hell was I doing when you’re with a new very different person.

By *r.Vice GuyMan
11 weeks ago

bristol/london

"I've never really had a type, attraction with me kinda creeps up on me and then that person is the most attractive person in the world. All their little idiosyncrasies intrigue me and I'm smitten. "

This!

By *asterMeliodasMan
11 weeks ago

Near Keith

As much as I like to say I don't have a type, pretty much all of my partners have been curvy redheads to the point where this became a running joke in the polycule group chat. XD

By *P994 OP   Man
11 weeks ago

Travelling

This!"

Do you not have anything that attracts you off the bat looks wise though for someone?

By *P994 OP   Man
11 weeks ago

Travelling

"As much as I like to say I don't have a type, pretty much all of my partners have been curvy redheads to the point where this became a running joke in the polycule group chat. XD"

you’re in the very specific type category then. When people have no this, or no that on their profiles you can just state curvy redheads only

Post new Message to Thread