Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Hi, it's me...

Jump to newest

By *eli OP   Woman
11 weeks ago

Are you noticed on the forums? Do you notice others? Interact with people on here who aren't friends? Do you care that much about it?

Sometimes I think we can overthink things on here or feel a bit invisible when we're not but that's probably easy for me to say as a vagina owner. :D

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *WB85Man
11 weeks ago

Staffordshire

Not very noticed if my profile views are anything to go by lol.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
11 weeks ago

Leeds

I think the people who post more are noticed more, I can see how some can feel invisible though which can't be nice.

Mrs

By *asterMeliodasMan
11 weeks ago

Near Keith

I've had a few people tell me in DMs that I've been a great addition to the forums since I started posting, that they like the fun and uplifting spirit I bring, and admire my poems and efforts to include everyone.

To be honest, when I got those messages I was floored, because I had pretty much been thinking I was just flopping around largely unnoticed doing my thing, but it was really heartening to hear that I'd been seen and considered a valuable asset to the discussions.

There are several people I see post a lot who I'd make the same observation of, and they make my time here so much more enriching as a result.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
11 weeks ago

Leeds

"Not very noticed if my profile views are anything to go by lol. "

Most women and couples view in ninja mode so it won't show on who's looked at me.

Mrs

By (user no longer on site)
11 weeks ago

… you are the problem?

I don’t know if I’m noticed or not. Doesn’t sway me one way or another.

I do have sporadic chats with people who aren’t on my Friends list from time to time.

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan
11 weeks ago

Glasgow

Who is this ‘Meli’ person?

11 weeks ago

I've often felt over looked in the past and for a while it did bother me. Now I'm not that arsed really. I've met a fair few people on here so I know just who the good, the bad and the damn right avoid at all costables are by now.

By *iablo soloWoman
11 weeks ago

southside

I've noticed I'm a thread stopper, but other than that pftttt!

By *old MemberMan
11 weeks ago

Worcester

"Are you noticed on the forums? Do you notice others? Interact with people on here who aren't friends? Do you care that much about it?

Sometimes I think we can overthink things on here or feel a bit invisible when we're not but that's probably easy for me to say as a vagina owner. :D"

I noticed you on the forum and replied to your inbox and you have failed to read it so I’m feeling a bit invincible if I’m honest

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

11 weeks ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

Do I get noticed? Probably.

Do I notice others? Definitely.

Do I interact with people I don't know? Yes. In various ways. Sometimes in threads, sometimes off and sometimes in other ways.....

By *woWayWorshipMan
11 weeks ago

Angus

I've found that I get noticed when I upload a new video. Nothing else seems to get much visibility, regardless of how witty my statuses on mundane everyday things might be!

By *affron40Woman
11 weeks ago

manchester

I’ve noticed lots of new faces on the forum since I came back and it’s lovely to see.

By *ellroseWoman
11 weeks ago

Brum

I’m not fussed if I’m not noticed and I’ll interact with anyone tbf

By *asterMeliodasMan
11 weeks ago

Near Keith

"I’m not fussed if I’m not noticed and I’ll interact with anyone tbf "

*gasp*

/I'm/ anyone!

11 weeks ago

Are you noticed on the forums?

Sometimes, sometimes not. I had a profile last year that no one recognised me from, that was quite nice actually.

Do you notice others?

If you're hot or annoying then I probably do yes. Sometimes it takes me a while though.

Interact with people on here who aren't friends?

Yeah, there's a few where our only interaction is on the forums.

Do you care that much about it?

Mostly no, sometimes things do annoy me though and that's generally when I leave.

Sometimes I think we can overthink things on here or feel a bit invisible when we're not but that's probably easy for me to say as a vagina owner.

I also have a vagina.

By *oeBeansMan
11 weeks ago

Derby

I think I'm suitably noticed on here but it's not something I go out my way to try and do anymore (I did at the start when I was a bit newer though!)

I do notice people who frequently post but if I do reply, I try to reply to the point rather than to the person so I'm not only replying to women if that makes any sense at all

By *ora the explorerWoman
11 weeks ago

Paradise, Herts

I don’t think I really think enough about fab. I just comment sometimes, I don’t really look who posted the thread. I interact with anyone on here really.

By *eli OP   Woman
11 weeks ago

"Not very noticed if my profile views are anything to go by lol. "

Profile views mean diddly squat. Especially if you're looking for women as most hide if they view you profile.

By *eli OP   Woman
11 weeks ago

*your

By *iablo soloWoman
11 weeks ago

southside

"I’m not fussed if I’m not noticed and I’ll interact with anyone tbf "

This

By *eli OP   Woman
11 weeks ago

"I think the people who post more are noticed more, I can see how some can feel invisible though which can't be nice.

Mrs "

Yep. It stands to reason doesn't it? If you're more visible, you're more likely to be seen.

I don't think it's nice for anyone to feel invisible on here.

By *asterMeliodasMan
11 weeks ago

Near Keith

"I think the people who post more are noticed more, I can see how some can feel invisible though which can't be nice.

Mrs

Yep. It stands to reason doesn't it? If you're more visible, you're more likely to be seen.

I don't think it's nice for anyone to feel invisible on here. "

That's one reason that in the "post x to whoever you want!" posts, I make sure to send one to everyone that hasn't filtered me out, so that there are no players who get nothing.

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
11 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

Am I noticed? Probably.

I definitely notice others. For both positive and negative reasons. I associate certain usernames with how I'm likely to feel after reading the post for sure.

I interact with whatever interests me at the time. I'm probably more likely to jump on something from yourself or J&B or someone else that I find I often resonate with, because the content is often relevant and interesting to me. I am probably more likely to click on a thread title that doesn't interest me but is from someone I recognise, whereas a bland title from an unknown name doesn't ever usually get opened by me.

I don't think I care that much about it. It's nice when people reach out to say something positive about the things I post for sure. But even if I was never acknowledged I'd probably still potter about putting my point of view down just in case it did resonate with someone

By *eordieJeansCouple
11 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

I’m a lot more visible when my profile pic is my wife’s arse. I’m not that bothered though. I just post the first thing that pops into my mind and interact with whoever replies to me.

By *eli OP   Woman
11 weeks ago

"I've had a few people tell me in DMs that I've been a great addition to the forums since I started posting, that they like the fun and uplifting spirit I bring, and admire my poems and efforts to include everyone.

To be honest, when I got those messages I was floored, because I had pretty much been thinking I was just flopping around largely unnoticed doing my thing, but it was really heartening to hear that I'd been seen and considered a valuable asset to the discussions.

There are several people I see post a lot who I'd make the same observation of, and they make my time here so much more enriching as a result."

Aww that's really positive! It's good to have new people contributing, good to have those who have been posting since dinosaurs roamed as well.

People can sometimes feel like they're not noticed if their posts aren't interacted with but it doesn't mean that's true - it could just be that someone's agreed as they've read it and not wanted to add an utterless pointless and stupid emote like

By *eli OP   Woman
11 weeks ago

"… you are the problem?

I don’t know if I’m noticed or not. Doesn’t sway me one way or another.

I do have sporadic chats with people who aren’t on my Friends list from time to time. "

You're a Swiftie?

I really hope that'll be a yes.

Maybe just posting and enjoying it for what it is is a good way of approaching it.

By *r SproutMan
11 weeks ago

the middle somewhere

I like to keep myself to myself and fly under the radar

I used to overthink things before like when conversations would suddenly stop. Now it’s just part of fab life and i don’t chase a conversation if im the one putting all the effort in

By *eli OP   Woman
11 weeks ago

"Who is this ‘Meli’ person? "

Fuck knows Rosie, some bore of a person.

By *asilyled1Man
11 weeks ago

ogmore valley

Hi _eli. I’m not noticed except for the odd one or two. I haven’t been in here much lately so totally fine with that.

By *ensuallover1000Man
11 weeks ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

I just talk to myself whilst masturbating sorrowfully

By *eli OP   Woman
11 weeks ago

"I've often felt over looked in the past and for a while it did bother me. Now I'm not that arsed really. I've met a fair few people on here so I know just who the good, the bad and the damn right avoid at all costables are by now.

"

Ah Cinnamon, I know you're not arsed now but I notice you. Also, did you know that TK Maxx/Homesense have started selling Halloween items? It's almost spooky season!

11 weeks ago

"I've often felt over looked in the past and for a while it did bother me. Now I'm not that arsed really. I've met a fair few people on here so I know just who the good, the bad and the damn right avoid at all costables are by now.

Ah Cinnamon, I know you're not arsed now but I notice you. Also, did you know that TK Maxx/Homesense have started selling Halloween items? It's almost spooky season! "

Sadly I have this marked in my mental calendar. It always coincides with the end of the school year so I get a TK Maxx voucher from my kids to spend on spooky crap.

By *eli OP   Woman
11 weeks ago

"I've noticed I'm a thread stopper, but other than that pftttt! "

Being a thread stopper means no one can match the brilliance of your last post, that's all.

By *ager 2 PleaseMan
11 weeks ago

Birmingham/midlands

"Not very noticed if my profile views are anything to go by lol.

Most women and couples view in ninja mode so it won't show on who's looked at me.

Mrs "

That’s good to know, lol, it means hundreds could be viewing my profile everyday. That makes me feel a bit better, thanks

11 weeks ago

"Are you noticed on the forums? Do you notice others? Interact with people on here who aren't friends? Do you care that much about it?

….."

No, not really, if someone has posted something interesting with replying I will chirp in regardless of the persons name.

Most of the time popular people who I already know, have answered, the question is 1 million times over and it’s not worth me having a conversation with them again.

New people means new conversations.

That’s not taking away from the people whose personalities I enjoy interacting with.

Do I feel overlooked sometimes? Hell yes, my posts might be all over the place but I get very little replies.

What are you know quality over quantity et cetera

By *entBarryUKMan
11 weeks ago

Ashford

I've had a few interactions, joined in a few chats. Like if it evolves to more chats, but I'm not bothered if it doesn't. Just happy to be a part of the team tbh.

By *ensualbicockMan
11 weeks ago

liverpool wavertree picton clock

Don't think I'm noticed much. Just flight in and out like the Phantom Raspberry blower

By *old MemberMan
11 weeks ago

Worcester

Sometimes I think we can overthink things on here or feel a bit invisible when we're not but that's probably easy for me to say as a vagina owner. :D

I noticed you on the forum and replied to your inbox and you have failed to read it so I’m feeling a bit invincible if I’m honest "

#invisible

By *iablo soloWoman
11 weeks ago

southside

"I've noticed I'm a thread stopper, but other than that pftttt!

Being a thread stopper means no one can match the brilliance of your last post, that's all. "

I effing love you!

By *wiss Army KnifeMan
11 weeks ago

Second star to the right…

Surprisingly yes I get noticed especially as i haven’t been on here that long but made to feel very welcome.

I do notice other people and what they post, we have a nice mix of personalities.

Yes I do interact with people who are not friends but have made a few as i have gone along.

Do I care, of course the forums is one of the main reasons I am here.

To get to know new people, make friends, chat with likeminded individuals and if I click with someone more than just friends it can lead to more with a little bit of luck.

By *a LunaWoman
11 weeks ago

South

I think I’m more of a forum background artiste rather than a leading character.

That’s ok with me though. I’m not on here as much as I was and there seems to be lots of new faces (which is good!), it’s just the circle of fab.

By *akHeartWoodMan
11 weeks ago

Crawley

Not noticed you before. Have now. Oooofft.

By *arkSovereignMan
11 weeks ago

Lancashire

I’m not part of the clique yet, so until my initiation I shall continue to go unnoticed

11 weeks ago

"Don't think I'm noticed much. Just flight in and out like the Phantom Raspberry blower"

Of London Town?

By *andybeachWoman
11 weeks ago

In the middle

I’m not around much now, not as prolific as I used to be many moons ago when I first joined, a lot of people I interacted with and met have left now and I suppose I felt a bit misplaced as they went one by one. Anyhoooo I’ve never really been bothered about being noticed, if I had summat to say I said it anyway

By *andybeachWoman
11 weeks ago

In the middle

"Don't think I'm noticed much. Just flight in and out like the Phantom Raspberry blower

Of London Town? "

Of Old London Town

By *ensualbicockMan
11 weeks ago

liverpool wavertree picton clock

"Don't think I'm noticed much. Just flight in and out like the Phantom Raspberry blower

Of London Town? "

Of Liverpool

By *andybeachWoman
11 weeks ago

In the middle

Of London Town?

Of Liverpool "

That must have been an episode I missed

11 weeks ago

Of London Town?

Of “”Old”” London Town "

Yes!!! Haha

By *ustamanMan
11 weeks ago

weymouth

Depends on how you measure being noticed on forums, having my posts responded to - that's rare. As to an increase in views occasionally.

By *WBcouple69Couple
11 weeks ago

essex/london

I don’t think I’m noticed, I don’t post often enough

But I definately notice others and enjoy reading the witty posts.

Am I bothered no not really.

By *eli OP   Woman
11 weeks ago

I noticed you on the forum and replied to your inbox and you have failed to read it so I’m feeling a bit invincible if I’m honest "

I don't read my messages frequently. You're more likely to get a reply if you interact on the forums, unless it's a private message game (with me).

By *eli OP   Woman
11 weeks ago

"I’ve noticed lots of new faces on the forum since I came back and it’s lovely to see. "

It is really nice isn't it? At the same time, I like seeing older posters as well. Need a combination of both really.

By *eli OP   Woman
11 weeks ago

"I also have a vagina."

Yep, I know you do. It's lovely that you do Miss Coyote.

I don't think when people come back under a new profile that... they're as unrecognisable as they think they might be. People have a particular style of posting, a certain voice. :D

By *_Mr.K_xMan
11 weeks ago

Somewhere between Hades and Narnia

Sometimes I think we can overthink things on here or feel a bit invisible when we're not but that's probably easy for me to say as a vagina owner. :D"

As a vagina owner, you hold all the cards

But nah you're do me. I notice people and as a conditional passer by at times who I guess is relatively unknown, I know who people are

By *ogan WillowCouple
11 weeks ago

Leeds

We like to keep things positive if we start a forum post. Not sure if we're really noticed but that's fine by us

By *hilloutMan
11 weeks ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

I suppose you can be noticed based on your level of participation?

No idea if I am or not and not bothered either way. I do notice people, however. Their online presence and posts often will get a mention into the handy notes feature the site provides.

I don't need to be fab friends with someone to interact with them.

By *affron40Woman
11 weeks ago

manchester

"I’ve noticed lots of new faces on the forum since I came back and it’s lovely to see.

It is really nice isn't it? At the same time, I like seeing older posters as well. Need a combination of both really. "

Yes definately. I think it’s a lovely mix at the moment.. I’m looking forward to getting to know all the new faces

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
11 weeks ago

little house on the praire

I don't think I get noticed much these days but its only to be expected with a hidden profile and blank avatar

By *ickshawedCouple
11 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

Me? Noticed? I might be

I do feel miffed if my very witty posts don't get a reply though. It feels like my genius is being wasted

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
11 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

"I don't think I get noticed much these days but its only to be expected with a hidden profile and blank avatar"

I notice you. Even if we don't interact directly much, if at all. Your username on the last posted of a thread is one of those that makes me more likely to click on it.

By *obilebottomMan
11 weeks ago

All over

"I don't think I get noticed much these days but its only to be expected with a hidden profile and blank avatar"

I notice you. Like to see you posting

By *onkeynutWoman
11 weeks ago

somewhere

I don’t think I’m noticed on the forums, that’s not why I post so I don’t care enough either way.

I do notice others though, some for good reasons some for bad.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
11 weeks ago

little house on the praire

"I don't think I get noticed much these days but its only to be expected with a hidden profile and blank avatar

I notice you. Even if we don't interact directly much, if at all. Your username on the last posted of a thread is one of those that makes me more likely to click on it."

awww thankyou and your definetly noticed

By *rsMistyPeaksWoman
11 weeks ago

Essex

When I’m on here loads and being Mischievous Misty then I probably am to a degree. I notice loads. Some good, some bad, some hot, some not.

I try to be inclusive and interact with as many people as possible.

I don’t stress too much over it. On occasion I wonder if I’ve been a bit harsh with someone…. But decide fairly quickly. Probably not.

11 weeks ago

"Hi, it's me..."

Who are you?

By *obilebottomMan
11 weeks ago

All over

I post on threads or start threads to just be sociable and friendly. We all need some of that as lead busy and demanding lives. I am not worried who notices but enjoy to see comments from otjers and some good friendly banter and interaction.

By *restonguy1981Man
11 weeks ago

preston

Hello

I interact with those that pique my interest and are sensationally hot

By *eli OP   Woman
11 weeks ago

"I think I'm suitably noticed on here but it's not something I go out my way to try and do anymore (I did at the start when I was a bit newer though!)

I do notice people who frequently post but if I do reply, I try to reply to the point rather than to the person so I'm not only replying to women if that makes any sense at all"

That makes a lot of sense - some people only reply to men or women (depending on their sexuality) and that's fair enough. As long as they don't moan about lack of inclusiveness.

When you first post you're more likely to make an effort to be noticed I guess - it's new, you're unsure of how people will interact with you.

I think we all like to be noticed, to varying degrees. We wouldn't start threads, post certain comments if we didn't want interaction, we'd just go and write our thoughts in a diary.

By *eyond PurityCouple
11 weeks ago

Lincolnshire

I answer on posts I want to and don’t really mind if i get responses from it or not.

The forum, whilst very important to a lot of people isn’t the main reason we are on the site.

Our forum interactions are more for when I have time and we aren’t looking for people to play with although we have met a couple of people from the forums.

I don’t know if we are noticed or not - we don’t get any FAB’s from regular forum users but maybe people notice our profile via the forums.

The only people who tend to message us via the forums are thirsty guys if we’ve commented on a thread and they feel the need to message us directly to flirt

K

By *arkSovereignMan
11 weeks ago

Lancashire

"I post on threads or start threads to just be sociable and friendly. We all need some of that as lead busy and demanding lives. I am not worried who notices but enjoy to see comments from otjers and some good friendly banter and interaction. "

Everyone values your threads and posts MB!

By *oomerangbobMan
11 weeks ago

stanhope

What are these ‘friends’ things you speak of?

By *eli OP   Woman
11 weeks ago

"Am I noticed? Probably.

I definitely notice others. For both positive and negative reasons. I associate certain usernames with how I'm likely to feel after reading the post for sure.

I interact with whatever interests me at the time. I'm probably more likely to jump on something from yourself or J&B or someone else that I find I often resonate with, because the content is often relevant and interesting to me. I am probably more likely to click on a thread title that doesn't interest me but is from someone I recognise, whereas a bland title from an unknown name doesn't ever usually get opened by me.

I don't think I care that much about it. It's nice when people reach out to say something positive about the things I post for sure. But even if I was never acknowledged I'd probably still potter about putting my point of view down just in case it did resonate with someone "

You are. We all are. Just in different amounts by different people. I'm sure I'm noticed by those who think 'oh for **** sake Meli, stop waffling'.

Yes, I'm similar to you. There are certain posters (and I might not interact with them away from Fab) but I know I'm going to enjoy or learn or just interact with those with similar senses of humour.

Not caring too much about it is a very good idea but possibly it's from a vag privilege point of view.

By *obilebottomMan
11 weeks ago

All over

"I post on threads or start threads to just be sociable and friendly. We all need some of that as lead busy and demanding lives. I am not worried who notices but enjoy to see comments from otjers and some good friendly banter and interaction.

Everyone values your threads and posts MB!"

Thank you, I really appreciate that. Lots of lovely people on here to interact with

By *eli OP   Woman
11 weeks ago

"I’m a lot more visible when my profile pic is my wife’s arse. I’m not that bothered though. I just post the first thing that pops into my mind and interact with whoever replies to me."

But your bulge and stance are such pretty things though, I'll never understand how some people think.

By *atnip make me purrWoman
11 weeks ago

Reading

I've met a couple of people from the forum so they may notice me more but otherwise I'm fairly quiet so I fly under the radar. And that's fine with me.

By *gent CoulsonMan
11 weeks ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

I've hit that age where it doesn't bother me anymore.

Yes it's nice to be noticed and some interaction, but fab isn't my life, it's a distraction

By *affron40Woman
11 weeks ago

manchester

"I post on threads or start threads to just be sociable and friendly. We all need some of that as lead busy and demanding lives. I am not worried who notices but enjoy to see comments from otjers and some good friendly banter and interaction. "

I’ve not joined in your friendly chat thread yet but it looks inviting so will definately pop in and have a nosy when I’m not distracted by life. It’s a lovely idea

By *had_ThunderCockMan
11 weeks ago

Sydney University Wank Bank

Well I’m Not sure if I should respond to this.

I don’t have a vagina, nor breasts as cute as many here, I’m also white and not a hung at 10” like a stallion…

Make me practically invisible.

Also doesn’t help lm fairly annoying.

??

By *eli OP   Woman
11 weeks ago

"I like to keep myself to myself and fly under the radar

I used to overthink things before like when conversations would suddenly stop. Now it’s just part of fab life and i don’t chase a conversation if im the one putting all the effort in"

Ah it's a bit of a tangent but I'm similar. I can't be arsed chasing a conversation, nor carrying one by being the only one asking questions.

Maybe we're getting old Sprout? That could very well be it.

By *ivemealadybonerWoman
11 weeks ago

somewhere

I think I mould into the background, I have times I flit in and out, do people notice me? I've no idea, I know I amuse some.

By *eli OP   Woman
11 weeks ago

"I just talk to myself whilst masturbating sorrowfully "

Please send video evidence of this. Note, video, not photographic. Need to hear the despair in your voice.

By *he turned me GreyCouple
11 weeks ago

Warwick and Coventry

I notice, and I'm pretty damn sure I'm noticed, for all the right reasons obvs.

I engage with a few not many, do many engage with me. But then I woundnt engage with me either...

Do I give a fuck, nahhh it's fab forums innit, most I'll never meet in person, so why give to much of a fuck

Mr

By *obilebottomMan
11 weeks ago

All over

"I post on threads or start threads to just be sociable and friendly. We all need some of that as lead busy and demanding lives. I am not worried who notices but enjoy to see comments from otjers and some good friendly banter and interaction.

I’ve not joined in your friendly chat thread yet but it looks inviting so will definately pop in and have a nosy when I’m not distracted by life. It’s a lovely idea "

And you and anyone else always welcome. I fuind it very difficult when I first joined. Not so much because of anything anyone did, just me and being cautious and reserved a bit. See you soon

By *eli OP   Woman
11 weeks ago

"Hi _eli. I’m not noticed except for the odd one or two. I haven’t been in here much lately so totally fine with that. "

Hey easily! Yeah, when I'm not as active I don't really expect much interaction when I pop up again. People kind of get to know your humour and posting style and are more likely to interact.

By *ralfan2323Man
11 weeks ago

stoke

I would say I’m probably not noticed all that much but also acknowledge that’s mostly down to myself…I’m not on here all the time as life can be busy…I tend not to post many pics either so can’t really complain if not caught many eyes on here.

By *he love catsCouple
11 weeks ago

South Wales

We do have a few friends off the forums who were already friends with the Mrs when she used to be on here, I do like a lot of the people on here and find some of them hilarious.

As it's only a tiny percentage of the people on fab that use the forums I feel that we are a noticed a lot more locally with most of our interactions coming from there instead.

By *lirtyfun123Woman
11 weeks ago

essex

I don’t post often enough to get noticed.

But I do notice others, I enjoy reading their posts especially the ones with witty replies.

Can’t say it bothers me much tbh

By *vaRose43Woman
11 weeks ago

Forest of Dean

I’m very new to dipping my toe in the forums, so I’ve no idea really. I do notice some people whose names appear more often but I generally just enjoy the chat here and having a giggle.

By *heGateKeeperMan
11 weeks ago

Stratford

I felt invisible until I went to socials and was surprised how many people wanted to meet me and took the time to introduce themselves and tell me how awesome they thought I was

It was quite enlightening

By *carlet SeductionWoman
11 weeks ago

Maidstone

I'm not on the forum to get noticed. I'm not here to notice people from the forum because largely they are miles away from me. It's nice when an interaction happens but not my ultimate aim. I don't really understand the concept of being overlooked on an Internet forum. *shrugs*

Look at me damn you all!

11 weeks ago

"….

I noticed you on the forum and replied to your inbox and you have failed to read it so I’m feeling a bit invincible if I’m honest

#invisible "

“I feel a bit invincible”….. brilliant.

Your phone is giving inspiration. Haha

By *ocksareoffMan
11 weeks ago

Out n About

Nah I don't think so, I would say I blend into the background and get lost in with all the other perverts

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
11 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

"Not caring too much about it is a very good idea but possibly it's from a vag privilege point of view. "

Possibly. I won't deny there are both pros and cons to being female. Nor claim that I'm unaware of the pretty privilege, though that's only been a thing for me in recent years.

There are places I go to read discussions and view content relevant to my interests, and very deliberately don't ever post there or interact because I like to view it from the outside and dont want to flavour it with peoples opinions of me. I know I'm a bit idiosyncratic but I can't be the only person who does that sort of thing.

By *electableicecreamMan
11 weeks ago

The West

I feel noticed. That's why I'm here after all. Primarily I'm here to engage with people with a view to attracting flirty friends and real life lovers and by and large I have found that.

Beyond that I feel like I'm noticed on the forum because I'm present and contribute regularly enough and have been around long enough.

Do I care? Yes. If I got no response and my efforts didn't lead to interactions that made me feel good I wouldn't be here.

Do I notice others? Certainly. It would be hard not to notice regulars what with me being regular myself.

By *RWoodyCouple
11 weeks ago

Lincolnshire

I'm not sure Meli, but its a good question!

R isn't too fussed about the forums and very rarely posts, I just pop in and out I guess depending mainly on how lighthearted the thread is.

I'd say I definitely notice people, or more accurately, notice who posts things on my humour wavelength

I may overthink things sometimes in relation to posts/replies/messages and definitely use emojis far too much...

There are a lot of lovely Fab people who I've never directly interacted with, but very much appreciate their posts. Be them either good bits of advice, or just to brighten up the day

J x

By *ex HolesMan
11 weeks ago

Up North

I’d love to be noticed

By *illy IdolMan
11 weeks ago

Midlands

The majority of people are noticed, but frequency of posting or what they post can play a huge part. You simply can't interact with everyone and naturally gravitate to people you enjoy interacting with and has nothing to do with how long you have been on Fab. Master Melio' and Dark Sovereign are two good examples. Neither have been here long but I enjoy their contributions and I'm more likely to interact with their comments over others.

By *HUSH-Man
11 weeks ago

London

Not sure really. I’ve had/got some great conversations on the go which have started from the forums.

I generally interact with anyone on here and I’m happy to answer most DM’s apart from the silhouette profiles and the explicit messages from men. Some people I can’t continue conversations via DM due to message filters.

By *eli OP   Woman
11 weeks ago

…..

No, not really, if someone has posted something interesting with replying I will chirp in regardless of the persons name.

Most of the time popular people who I already know, have answered, the question is 1 million times over and it’s not worth me having a conversation with them again.

That’s not taking away from the people whose personalities I enjoy interacting with.

Do I feel overlooked sometimes? Hell yes, my posts might be all over the place but I get very little replies.

What are you know quality over quantity et cetera "

I don't think there's such a thing as "popular" more, "more frequently read/posting". Completely understand about new people, new conversations. It can be good to get some fresh air in here, it can be a bit stuffy at times. :D

Maybe replies are more likely if it's something a poster can reply to easily? Like a waffling reply (my style) isn't going to get an easy quick reply like something witty and pithy.

By *eli OP   Woman
11 weeks ago

"I've had a few interactions, joined in a few chats. Like if it evolves to more chats, but I'm not bothered if it doesn't. Just happy to be a part of the team tbh."

That's really cute. And yeah, sounds patronising but it is. Everyone contributes to the forum in their own way. All make it the occasionally lovely place it can be.

By *HUSH-Man
11 weeks ago

London

"I've noticed I'm a thread stopper, but other than that pftttt! "

I remember you from a thread the other day. You said you don’t take off your heels when having a meet.

You can’t just casually say stuff like that and not get noticed…..

By *till gameMan
11 weeks ago

two doors down

I’ve not been using the forums for that long , so wouldn’t expect to have been noticed.

Makes no difference to me , I’m enjoying my time here as it’s a welcome distraction at times.

By *ustBoWoman
11 weeks ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I don't think I'm really noticed on here. I post on and off. And I know some people don't like my opinions on some things. But I'm not going to pretend to be someone I'm not just to fit in with certain people on here.

Do I notice others. Yes I do.

Do I interact with others who aren't friends. Yes sometimes I do .

Do I care that I'm not noticed a lot no it doesn't bother me at all. It did a bit before when I first joined now I see it as a good thing. It's the same as in my life outside of here I prefer to fly under the radar than be centre of attention.

By *eli OP   Woman
11 weeks ago

"Don't think I'm noticed much. Just flight in and out like the Phantom Raspberry blower"

Erm... thank you for making me feel young. Zero idea about this reference but it's been great for my already inflated ego. Thanks.

By *r SproutMan
11 weeks ago

the middle somewhere

Definitely an age thing for me Meli. I’m close to retirement age

11 weeks ago

Erm... thank you for making me feel young. Zero idea about this reference but it's been great for my already inflated ego. Thanks."

The Phantom Raspberry Blower of Old London Town was a 1971 episode of LWT's Six Dates with Barker that was written by Spike Milligan and later adapted by Ronnie Barker for The Two Ronnies sketch show in 1976.

By *eli OP   Woman
11 weeks ago

"Surprisingly yes I get noticed especially as i haven’t been on here that long but made to feel very welcome.

I do notice other people and what they post, we have a nice mix of personalities.

Yes I do interact with people who are not friends but have made a few as i have gone along.

Do I care, of course the forums is one of the main reasons I am here.

To get to know new people, make friends, chat with likeminded individuals and if I click with someone more than just friends it can lead to more with a little bit of luck."

Yeah, like you I don't quite agree with the idea that it doesn't matter at all. We wouldn't post if we didn't, even if too some tiny, minor degree, want to be noticed. Have interactions with others. The forum is about exchanging ideas, not some vacuum just featuring you (a general you).

Anyway, it's been good to read you posting more SAK! You're erm, newer and have found your feet.

By *asilyled1Man
11 weeks ago

ogmore valley

"Hi _eli. I’m not noticed except for the odd one or two. I haven’t been in here much lately so totally fine with that.

Hey easily! Yeah, when I'm not as active I don't really expect much interaction when I pop up again. People kind of get to know your humour and posting style and are more likely to interact."

Thanks for ummm noticing me _eli!

You’ll always be noticed.you always help people and have kind words to say,that goes a long way to most people.

Anyway,have a nice evening all

By *carlet SeductionWoman
11 weeks ago

Maidstone

"

Yeah, like you I don't quite agree with the idea that it doesn't matter at all. We wouldn't post if we didn't, even if too some tiny, minor degree, want to be noticed. Have interactions with others. The forum is about exchanging ideas, not some vacuum just featuring you (a general you).

"

Disagree. I like the sound of my own voice.

By *or-QueeningMan
11 weeks ago

Manchester

Do I get noticed? Mostly no. I mean, if I start a topic then I sometimes get a decent response, but if I post in the middle of a topic, it rarely gets any response.

Yes, there are people I notice. I am more likely to interact with those I have established some kind of rapport with but not exclusively - I am a polyforumite.

By *ust want fun 888Man
11 weeks ago

nearby

I dare say, most of us men try to

By *iablo soloWoman
11 weeks ago

southside

I remember you from a thread the other day. You said you don’t take off your heels when having a meet.

You can’t just casually say stuff like that and not get noticed….."

Ur correct that's me!

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
11 weeks ago

King's Crustacean

"Are you noticed on the forums? 'No more than anyone else. Sometimes more than other times . Sometimes less than other times.

Do you notice others?

I notice EVERYBODY. I read almost every post to a thread. I don't read every post. I read the sublime and the ridiculous but not the mediocre in betwween.

Interact with people on here who aren't friends?

Of course. I don't answer names I answer comments. Mostly I respond to posts that make excellent , insightful posts or ones I totally disagree with or ....... the intentionally ludicrous - they are fun.

Do you care that much about it?

Yes. It's important to care and I seldom believe those that say they don't care. If you don't care if no one communicates with you and you don't care to communicate with others ..... Kindly stay lurking or fuck off.. your choice.

Sometimes I think we can overthink things on here

Who is this 'we' I prefer to think I give things as much or as little thought that it warrants at the time of reading.

or feel a bit invisible when we're not

- YEP there's that we again. I don't feel invisible. I might be but I don't feel it.

but that's probably easy for me to say as a vagina owner.

I have a faj too ... some days im amazed it still works. I mean ...... it's a wind up one ! :D"

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
11 weeks ago

King's Crustacean

P.S.

There are many names on this thread who are surely being overly humble.

They are great characters and i'm always happy to see them.

By *ife NinjaMan
11 weeks ago

Dunfermline

If it wasn't the forum, I'm not sure I'd bother

By *obilebottomMan
11 weeks ago

All over

"I’ve not been using the forums for that long , so wouldn’t expect to have been noticed.

Makes no difference to me , I’m enjoying my time here as it’s a welcome distraction at times. "

and you have made the effort to interact

By *emorefridaCouple
11 weeks ago

La la land

Erm I think in the past I would have been, when I was more active and I interacted more, and God forbid started threads! Nowadays possibly not but I could remedy that as you get what you put in on here I think.

By *eli OP   Woman
11 weeks ago

"I think I’m more of a forum background artiste rather than a leading character.

That’s ok with me though. I’m not on here as much as I was and there seems to be lots of new faces (which is good!), it’s just the circle of fab."

The circle of Fab. Yeah, people take the stage and then duck in to the wings all the time. It happens. Everyone adds to it though, even if it's not a constant performance. Okay, definitely used that metaphor to its fullest.

By *iss.Bella.Woman
11 weeks ago

North Wales

I think it can depend on the post and who else has posted, time of day etc.

I could say it doesn't bother me when it happens, but some days it can make you feel a bit shit. We're only human after all.

I think it's rarely intentional and no one sets out to exclude anyone but even if they have, it's not as if we'll ever meet everyone here anyway

By *eli OP   Woman
11 weeks ago

"I’m not part of the c***** yet, so until my initiation I shall continue to go unnoticed "

Hmmm. I don't think you're unnoticed but I do want to put the clique chat in the bin. And then set it alight.

By *enrietteandSamCouple
11 weeks ago

Staffordshire

I dunno.

Sometimes people respond… sometimes not.

I know I’m seen by many that I annoy, many that really like me and even more that want to get into my very beautiful wife’s underwear.

But mostly I really don’t give a fuck.

Having said this I must admit it’s very hard not to feel good about my forum presence when I’m approached by people at non forum events and described as mildly amusing guy from the forum.

By *till gameMan
11 weeks ago

two doors down

"I’ve not been using the forums for that long , so wouldn’t expect to have been noticed.

Makes no difference to me , I’m enjoying my time here as it’s a welcome distraction at times.

and you have made the effort to interact "

Thank you mb, am a tryer ha ha

By *eli OP   Woman
11 weeks ago

"I’m not around much now, not as prolific as I used to be many moons ago when I first joined, a lot of people I interacted with and met have left now and I suppose I felt a bit misplaced as they went one by one. Anyhoooo I’ve never really been bothered about being noticed, if I had summat to say I said it anyway "

Yeah, I wonder how someone who was really active and then leaves for some time and comes back feels. Is it easy to adjust? Do they remember certain posters? Do they just avoid the forums?

I'm going to ask one of them.

By *B69Woman
11 weeks ago

Wiltshire

I’m more of a lurker and will join the odd threads, I don’t invest enough time to notice anything and I guess that’s the same for my profile

By *eli OP   Woman
11 weeks ago

"Depends on how you measure being noticed on forums, having my posts responded to - that's rare. As to an increase in views occasionally."

I kind of left it open to interpretation, see how people feel about it. What makes them feel noticed.

Post response is quite an easy way to feel noticed, as is in person acknowledgement.

By *HUSH-Man
11 weeks ago

London

You can’t just casually say stuff like that and not get noticed…..

Ur correct that's me! "

By *ick.luvittMan
11 weeks ago

Anyone else sing a Taylor swift song in their head when they read the thread title?

By *lowupdollTV/TS
11 weeks ago

Herts

It’s an internet forum. If I start worrying about whether I’m noticed on here it’ll be time to leave the site permanently. Everything has its place, but its place can never be everything.

By *urry BlokeMan
11 weeks ago

I think I was noticed

I don't think I am now

That's cool though

I'm in a different place with the forums

Acknowledgement is nice, but the need to be noticed / popular isn't prevalent

By *iablo soloWoman
11 weeks ago

southside

"It’s an internet forum. If I start worrying about whether I’m noticed on here it’ll be time to leave the site permanently. Everything has its place, but its place can never be everything. "

For the record, I've noticed you and checked ur profile out and think you look amazing.

By *cflirtyMan
11 weeks ago

closer than you might think

I like the forums but rarely have much interaction from others.. me! I'll chat the hind legs off a donkey!!! Ooh maybe that's why!!

Hi Meli very noticed xx

By *lowupdollTV/TS
11 weeks ago

Herts

"It’s an internet forum. If I start worrying about whether I’m noticed on here it’ll be time to leave the site permanently. Everything has its place, but its place can never be everything.

For the record, I've noticed you and checked ur profile out and think you look amazing."

That’s very kind, thank you.

By *r_PinkMan
11 weeks ago

london stratford

I hope I am noticed, but have no idea really

By *rimal InstinctCouple
11 weeks ago

Carlisle

Nope not really. I'm a waffly one that takes half an hour to say what I actually mean, so I think when I post most get bored half way reading, if they do (shrug).

I do notice some as it's often the same ones who answer thread or types of thread that I read, so to not notice them, I'd have to be not on here, which plainly I am.

I don't tend to interact in the last couple of months. It's been tricky so until the last couple of days, I've not really been on that much or answered many threads, so haven't really interacted much on fab in general.

Do I care..... Not really. I don't get many interactions seen as the profiles fairly hidden (my problems over the last few months), so I don't come on here expecting anything. I just say what I want to say and then leave. That's it really.

By *rimal InstinctCouple
11 weeks ago

Carlisle

Nope not really. I'm a waffly one that takes half an hour to say what I actually mean, so I think when I post most get bored half way reading, if they do (shrug).

I do notice some as it's often the same ones who answer thread or types of thread that I read, so to not notice them, I'd have to be not on here, which plainly I am.

I don't tend to interact in the last couple of months. It's been tricky so until the last couple of days, I've not really been on that much or answered many threads, so haven't really interacted much on fab in general.

Do I care..... Not really. I don't get many interactions seen as the profiles fairly hidden (my problems over the last few months), so I don't come on here expecting anything. I just say what I want to say and then leave. That's it really."

I know there aren't any grammar police, but omg I have to learn to preview my post before posting it! (Forehead slap)

By *d4fun73Man
11 weeks ago

Shipley

I'm invisible as a older cock owner

By *illybeachboyMan
11 weeks ago

Guernsey

I find these forums very hard to follow, I'd like to be able to pin topics I have posted in to the top of the page.

By *inky_couple2020Couple
11 weeks ago

North West

I feel less noticed than in the past, but I'm not around as much. We've got a lot of issues privately, family related and I just don't have the energy or as much time.

People do often interact with couples profiles differently to women or men only profiles, presumably because they're not sure who's on the other end?

Anyhooooooow. It's all change, as usual.

By *heBigLibowskiMan
11 weeks ago

Hampshire

*shrugs*

By *iablo soloWoman
11 weeks ago

southside

"It’s an internet forum. If I start worrying about whether I’m noticed on here it’ll be time to leave the site permanently. Everything has its place, but its place can never be everything.

For the record, I've noticed you and checked ur profile out and think you look amazing.

That’s very kind, thank you. "

No problem

By *ittlebirdWoman
11 weeks ago

The Big Smoke

No idea tbh. I just post constant sarcasm because that’s who I am.

Not bothered about getting noticed

By *ansoffateMan
11 weeks ago

Sagittarius A

I care about the moments of mutual appreciation, which sometimes occur.

The noticed aspect less so. To say I don't care is a step far, but it's not something in consider to carry much meaning without personal exchange of thoughts and feelings.

I put my views out there in the ether I see it as contributing to discourse. I am open to whatever comes from that.

By *obilebottomMan
11 weeks ago

All over

"No idea tbh. I just post constant sarcasm because that’s who I am.

Not bothered about getting noticed "

Who could miss you

By *midnight-Woman
11 weeks ago

I'm a sporadic poster at best - i try to be positive and inclusive... You cannot be everything to everyone, so I'm happy in my lane, if people interact great, if not, no overthinking required!

People probably do feel invisible in my mailbox.... I am definitely more interactive lately, but I'd need a FT PA to stay on top of it - oooo or an AI bot maybe!!

By *ittlebirdWoman
11 weeks ago

The Big Smoke

"No idea tbh. I just post constant sarcasm because that’s who I am.

Not bothered about getting noticed

Who could miss you "

Did you throw something?

*ducks*

By *emonbuttercreamWoman
11 weeks ago

Birmingham

I think it would be silly to say I'm not noticed. I've been here a looooong time. I've seen people mention my name several times, especially on the 'name a forum poster who' type threads. I think being noticed comes with time and regular posting.

I like to think I interact with everyone here, but I won't lie I do tend to comment more towards those I'm friendly with. I would never exclude anyone though, and I would respond to anyone if they said something I wanted to expand on or agreed with etc. I'm just more drawn to those I click with I suppose.

By *ou only live onceMan
11 weeks ago

London

Hi Meli, I'm YOLO. I've noticed your waffle and disdain for cliched usernames.

I notice lots of others too. I like to think I chat to anyone, but inevitably gravitate more to some than others, as I guess is natural.

Am I noticed? Yeah, I guess so, but we all have our moments in the sun, and I'm relaxed when I'm in the shade (you, know, not overreacting, just thinking everyone hates me, and keeping notes reminding me never to speak to them again! )

By *punk n gushCouple
11 weeks ago

walmer

Think its all down to what posts your messaging on some comments will get more noticed than others and equally the amount of people who view us depends on what comments we post

By *old MemberMan
11 weeks ago

Worcester

I don't read my messages frequently. You're more likely to get a reply if you interact on the forums, unless it's a private message game (with me)."

Yes I understand Meli, it was just tongue in check banter and no offense intended.

By *eroLondonMan
11 weeks ago

Mayfair

"Are you noticed on the forums?"
How would I know?

"Do you notice others?"
Only the delinquents, of which there are many.

"Interact with people on here who aren't friends? Do you care that much about it?"
Yes I do interact with a few, but with some reticence in case I'm encroaching into their inbox without their acquiescence.

11 weeks ago

…..

What are you know quality over quantity et cetera

I don't think there's such a thing as "popular" more, "more frequently read/posting". Completely understand about new people, new conversations. It can be good to get some fresh air in here, it can be a bit stuffy at times. :D

Maybe replies are more likely if it's something a poster can reply to easily? Like a waffling reply (my style) isn't going to get an easy quick reply like something witty and pithy."

By *eli OP   Woman
11 weeks ago

"I find these forums very hard to follow, I'd like to be able to pin topics I have posted in to the top of the page."

There's a link on the overall forums page that says "recent topics you've posted to". Kind of the same thing. Ish.

By *ealitybitesMan
11 weeks ago

Belfast

I didn't always think I was noticed but I've been surprised when others say that I have been.

My default setting for forum posting is to not be part of the echochamber which therefore means I'm not to everyone's taste.

Publicly on the forums I've been told I'm overly negative but that's usually from people who don't appear to have an opinion of their own.

Privately I've been told by other established forum users that they noticed me because I don't just nod and agree so I'm a little like forum marmite.

I don't send messages but I chat to anyone who gets in touch in regard to my forum posts.

I like that my comments resonate with some but don't concern myself with those who don't agree with me.

I like to be liked but I'm not here to be popular because fab popular often feels more like a negative.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
11 weeks ago

King's Crustacean

"I didn't always think I was noticed but I've been surprised when others say that I have been.

My default setting for forum posting is to not be part of the echochamber which therefore means I'm not to everyone's taste.

Publicly on the forums I've been told I'm overly negative but that's usually from people who don't appear to have an opinion of their own.

Privately I've been told by other established forum users that they noticed me because I don't just nod and agree so I'm a little like forum marmite.

I don't send messages but I chat to anyone who gets in touch in regard to my forum posts.

I like that my comments resonate with some but don't concern myself with those who don't agree with me.

I like to be liked but I'm not here to be popular because fab popular often feels more like a negative. "

I more than often enjoy your contributions as they contain thought out ideas and responses and are to some extent original most times.

By *eli OP   Woman
11 weeks ago

"I think I was noticed

I don't think I am now

That's cool though

I'm in a different place with the forums

Acknowledgement is nice, but the need to be noticed / popular isn't prevalent"

You still are Furry. I always think about you when I'm further up North and pick up a crumpet loaf. I like reading your posts.

Being in a different place can affect how a person views the forums. I think if I felt a bit low and was contributing and nobody acknowledged my posts (or quoted those who'd said the exact same thing as me) I'd be a bit meh. Perhaps not feel invisible but it wouldn't make me feel... well, noticed.

By *aseylee324Couple
11 weeks ago

Valley of Squinting Windows

On the Ireland forum, yes, but that's a small pond. On the lounge, I'm shouting into the abyss

By *ilverjagMan
11 weeks ago

swansea

Mrs "

I couldn't agree with you more! Despite all the years I've been around this scene l only discovered forums during the covid lockdown when meeting was not an option. The amount of private replies that you get after making a posting kinda speaks for itself regarding as to whether you get more noticed or not.

By *eli OP   Woman
11 weeks ago

"Well I’m Not sure if I should respond to this.

I don’t have a vagina, nor breasts as cute as many here, I’m also white and not a hung at 10” like a stallion…

Make me practically invisible.

Also doesn’t help lm fairly annoying.

??"

Shush. You do not need a massive penis, to be not white, to be a woman to be noticed. I do think sometimes you're more likely to be noticed if you're a woman but that's not always a good thing.

Post new Message to Thread