Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Wanted

Jump to newest

By *iddlesticks OP   Man
11 weeks ago

My nan’s spare room.

Cock sitter, preferably female with cuppable breasts.

Please be willing to sit on cock from the hours of 1900-2100 whilst all the soap operas are on television.

Refreeshments in the form of those little baby belle cheeses, Smokey bacon frazzles and individual cartons of ribena will be available.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rimson_RoseWoman
11 weeks ago

Tamworth

Question - you don’t actually have to watch the soap operas while cock sitting do you?

By *he love catsCouple
11 weeks ago

South Wales

"Cock sitter, preferably female with cuppable breasts.

Please be willing to sit on cock from the hours of 1900-2100 whilst all the soap operas are on television.

Refreeshments in the form of those little baby belle cheeses, Smokey bacon frazzles and individual cartons of ribena will be available. "

No Alcohol

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
11 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

I don't know if that long spent twisted so you can see the TV while I can read my book is healthy for anyone's spine.

By *lowupdollTV/TS
11 weeks ago

Herts

"Question - you don’t actually have to watch the soap operas while cock sitting do you? "

And I thought the first and most obvious question to get asked was gonna be to confirm if the bacon frazzles are genuine frazzles or supermarket own label equivalents?

I’ve got fab all wrong.

By *iddlesticks OP   Man
11 weeks ago

My nan’s spare room.

"Question - you don’t actually have to watch the soap operas while cock sitting do you? "

Entirely optional, depending on which way you sit.

I’m hoping cocksitter will obscure the television from view.

By *iddlesticks OP   Man
11 weeks ago

My nan’s spare room.

Refreeshments in the form of those little baby belle cheeses, Smokey bacon frazzles and individual cartons of ribena will be available.

No Alcohol "

Driving duties maybe required later.

By *rimson_RoseWoman
11 weeks ago

Tamworth

"Question - you don’t actually have to watch the soap operas while cock sitting do you?

And I thought the first and most obvious question to get asked was gonna be to confirm if the bacon frazzles are genuine frazzles or supermarket own label equivalents?

I’ve got fab all wrong. "

Priorities. That was my next question so genuine thank you for saving me a job

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

11 weeks ago

East Sussex

I don't like Frazzles, baby belle or Ribena.

Out.

By *iddlesticks OP   Man
11 weeks ago

My nan’s spare room.

"I don't know if that long spent twisted so you can see the TV while I can read my book is healthy for anyone's spine."

I’ll put you on the reserve list shall I?

By *iddlesticks OP   Man
11 weeks ago

My nan’s spare room.

"Question - you don’t actually have to watch the soap operas while cock sitting do you?

I’ve got fab all wrong. "

Genuine, obvs.

By *iddlesticks OP   Man
11 weeks ago

My nan’s spare room.

"I don't like Frazzles, baby belle or Ribena.

Out. "

Thank you for your enquiry.

By *restonguy1981Man
11 weeks ago

preston

Oh I’m thinking of one that I want sitting on my cock

Think it’s inevitable that she will be too

By *he love catsCouple
11 weeks ago

South Wales

No Alcohol

Driving duties maybe required later. "

I just wanted to sit downstairs with a few pints watching netflix while I'm waiting, she can drive home later when coronation street has finished.

By *asterMeliodasMan
11 weeks ago

Near Keith

Refreeshments in the form of those little baby belle cheeses, Smokey bacon frazzles and individual cartons of ribena will be available. "

I'd have volunteered my wife for the position but I can't forgive you misspelling Babybel, I'm afraid.

By *iddlesticks OP   Man
11 weeks ago

My nan’s spare room.

No Alcohol

I just wanted to sit downstairs with a few pints watching netflix while I'm waiting, she can drive home later when coronation street has finished. "

I’m that case by all means there’s a bottle of Lambrini under the sink.

By *iddlesticks OP   Man
11 weeks ago

My nan’s spare room.

I'd have volunteered my wife for the position but I can't forgive you misspelling Babybel, I'm afraid."

Valid actually.

By *he love catsCouple
11 weeks ago

South Wales

No Alcohol

I just wanted to sit downstairs with a few pints watching netflix while I'm waiting, she can drive home later when coronation street has finished.

I’m that case by all means there’s a bottle of Lambrini under the sink. "

Any babychams, cherry brandy's?

By *iddlesticks OP   Man
11 weeks ago

My nan’s spare room.

No Alcohol

I’m that case by all means there’s a bottle of Lambrini under the sink.

Any babychams, cherry brandy's?"

Right then, seeing as she has very cuppable tits, you can have the babychams in the cabinet with the record player on top. They only went out of date in October 84 too.

By *iss.Bella.Woman
11 weeks ago

North Wales

Swap the ribena for lilt and we have a deal

By *iddlesticks OP   Man
11 weeks ago

My nan’s spare room.

"Swap the ribena for lilt and we have a deal "

The totally tropical taste