Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Is there a way for admin to...

Jump to newest

By *rJandMrsJ OP   Couple
11 weeks ago

Hyde

Is it possible for admission to give us the option of blocking straight men? As I've been speaking to many couples on this site, I seem to have come across the same thing.

Too many straight men being rude or abusive and messaging when our profile clearly states no straight men, and sending repeated messages. Sure we block most of them, then get messages off secondary profiles and it's just frustrating. I'd like our time on FAB to be without drama, too old for that now. It isn't tinder. That's why we're here.

I know it's not every straight guy, we've come across a couple of nice ones, but, being able to unblock them when/if, we are on the lookout for one would be a lot better.

We like to message bi men which is why we don't want to block all men. Seems a shame, that to block them all is our only current option.

Can this be done?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

11 weeks ago

Hyde

Admins* bloody autocorrect

By *ellinever70Woman
11 weeks ago

Ayrshire

Block all men and do your own searching

By *ong-leggedblondWoman
11 weeks ago

Next Door

Block men in your message filters

By *allySlinkyWoman
11 weeks ago

Leeds

Straight men could list themselves as bi to get round your block

By *oodmessMan
11 weeks ago

yumsville

Block men in you message filters, do your own searching

11 weeks ago

Hyde

If I block men completely, are they still able to respond to our messages or if we've messaged them before in the past? What's the filter on the ability to respond because I can't find it anywhere.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

11 weeks ago

East Sussex

"If I block men completely, are they still able to respond to our messages or if we've messaged them before in the past? What's the filter on the ability to respond because I can't find it anywhere."

Go to your account page and select 'message filters' choose to block messages from single men.

The ones you've already exchanged messages with will still be able to contact you so you'll need to block them.

By *oodmessMan
11 weeks ago

yumsville

"If I block men completely, are they still able to respond to our messages or if we've messaged them before in the past? What's the filter on the ability to respond because I can't find it anywhere."

You block the person on their profile. It's under send message, hotlist, send friend, wink, add note and all that. That is if you don't (never) want to interact with them again.

Post new Message to Thread