Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Thailand

Jump to newest

By *anpat OP   Man
11 weeks ago

ilford

Hey all, I am moving to Thailand end of this month and wanted to see if anyone knew if there are site like Fab in Thailand

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *orthernJayMan
11 weeks ago

Canary Wharf

Fab works perfectly well in Thailand, mostly tourists on holiday and some expats (like me); ‘who’s near’ doesn’t work that well given the cell tower repeaters bounce the signal around.

By *anpat OP   Man
11 weeks ago

ilford

Ok good to know, how long have you been there for and how’s fab been there for you

By *eroLondonMan
11 weeks ago

Mayfair

My dear chap when one goes to Thailand one doesn't need Fab.

It's like going to a taxi driver's convention and looking for Google™ Maps there.

By *azzler2Man
11 weeks ago

halifax

Been here 5 weeks now chatted on fab but not bothered any meets plenty of fun in the bars with willing girls

By *orthernJayMan
11 weeks ago

Canary Wharf

"Ok good to know, how long have you been there for and how’s fab been there for you "

Fab is Fab, same rules apply, although you can/will get a random messages at all times day & night as people holiday and enjoy themselves.

I’d say couples more than singles, in my experience anyways, I’ve met with people from all over the UK and Europe.

Randomly, there’s a lot of Russians in Thailand, I’ve assumed draft age guys dodging Putins call to arms, many have their girlfriends and FB’s in country with them.

As others have said, you don’t really need Fab in Thailand, head to any reasonably busy bar in BKK or close to hotels in/around the islands and you’ll be fine

Rooftop bars in BKK are a personal favourite, the ladies dress to impress, such locations are a tad more expensive; however, it can result in a full night out if you choose well

By *orthernJayMan
11 weeks ago

Canary Wharf

Have been in/around Thailand for a couple of years, wonderful country and truly the land of smiles

Post new Message to Thread