Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Eye contact

Jump to newest

By *asper78 OP   Man
11 weeks ago

liverpool

Keep getting eye contact with with a girl in my local supermarket always end up with a dry mouth and a hard on is it the same for you ladies does eye contact give you a little tingle in your fanny and get you all wet

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eordieJeansCouple
11 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Made eye contact with a bloke at work eating a banana the other day. I will never look at him the same again.

By *avexxMan
11 weeks ago

cheshire

oh eck,,

By *wiss Army KnifeMan
11 weeks ago

Second star to the right…

Whenever i make eye contact with a Lady they seem to drop on the floor heaving and having some sort of seizure!!

Does that count?

By *ickshawedCouple
11 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

"Whenever i make eye contact with a Lady they seem to drop on the floor heaving and having some sort of seizure!!

Does that count? "

I think you've got the evil eye

By *punk n gushCouple
11 weeks ago

walmer

I hate making eye contact with anyone

Mrs

By *avexxMan
11 weeks ago

cheshire

"Whenever i make eye contact with a Lady they seem to drop on the floor heaving and having some sort of seizure!!

Does that count? "

,,, are they turning red by any chance

By *asper78 OP   Man
11 weeks ago

liverpool

"Made eye contact with a bloke at work eating a banana the other day. I will never look at him the same again."
love it didn’t expect anything else from a Newcastle bird xxxx

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

11 weeks ago

East Sussex

Anyone who makes eye contact with me immediately turns to stone. I try to avoid it because we can't have the aisles clogged up with statues

By *eordieJeansCouple
11 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"Made eye contact with a bloke at work eating a banana the other day. I will never look at him the same again. love it didn’t expect anything else from a Newcastle bird xxxx"

Yes…. Bird…

By *r John WickMan
11 weeks ago

The Continental

"Made eye contact with a bloke at work eating a banana the other day. I will never look at him the same again. love it didn’t expect anything else from a Newcastle bird xxxx

Yes…. Bird… "

Why……Mrs GJ……what a massive errrr muscle you’ve got on display.

By *eordieJeansCouple
11 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"Made eye contact with a bloke at work eating a banana the other day. I will never look at him the same again. love it didn’t expect anything else from a Newcastle bird xxxx

Yes…. Bird…

Why……Mrs GJ……what a massive errrr muscle you’ve got on display. "

She’s blessed

By *asper78 OP   Man
11 weeks ago

liverpool

[Removed by poster at 15/07/24 19:38:51]

By *-man24Man
11 weeks ago

northwest

Love eye contact especially when your about to kiss someone for first time also when we are about to fuck definitely horny

By *asper78 OP   Man
11 weeks ago

liverpool

Yes…. Bird… "

with a beautiful big ass bye the way keep doing what you’re doing it’s working ps respect to your husband

By *wiss Army KnifeMan
11 weeks ago

Does that count? ,,, are they turning red by any chance "

Now you mention it, yes!!

Is that good?

By *ittlebirdWoman
11 weeks ago

The Big Smoke

Does that count? ,,, are they turning red by any chance

Is that good? "

You’re not supposed to look them in the eyes with THAT eye

By *avexxMan
11 weeks ago

cheshire

Is that good?

You’re not supposed to look them in the eyes with THAT eye "

,,, i had a feeling that was coming

By *ittlebirdWoman
11 weeks ago

The Big Smoke

Is that good?

You’re not supposed to look them in the eyes with THAT eye ,,, i had a feeling that was coming "

You’re welcome

By (user no longer on site)
11 weeks ago

"Keep getting eye contact with with a girl in my local supermarket always end up with a dry mouth and a hard on is it the same for you ladies does eye contact give you a little tingle in your fanny and get you all wet "

No

By *wiss Army KnifeMan
11 weeks ago

Is that good?

You’re not supposed to look them in the eyes with THAT eye ,,, i had a feeling that was coming

You’re welcome "

How did you two fill in the blanks from my innocuous story?

Have you been following me or just seen the newspaper articles?

By *wiss Army KnifeMan
11 weeks ago

"Keep getting eye contact with with a girl in my local supermarket always end up with a dry mouth and a hard on is it the same for you ladies does eye contact give you a little tingle in your fanny and get you all wet

No"

Would you like to expand on that answer I don’t think you were clear enough

By *ittlebirdWoman
11 weeks ago

The Big Smoke

Is that good?

You’re not supposed to look them in the eyes with THAT eye ,,, i had a feeling that was coming

You’re welcome

Have you been following me or just seen the newspaper articles? "

1. It’s you. It was obvious.

2. See number 1

By *ustful_LionessWoman
11 weeks ago

Heaven-sent

"Made eye contact with a bloke at work eating a banana the other day. I will never look at him the same again."

I nearly spat my coffee out, laughing at that..

By *affron40Woman
11 weeks ago

manchester

There’s nothing about my local Aldi that gives me a bloody tingle. It’s a place I actively avoid eye contact. I like a good stare. But there’s a time and a place.

By *oo..Woman
11 weeks ago

Boo's World

No

Our fanny's can flutter without getting wet OP, not sure if you're aware of that or not?

Usually, it takes more than a random in Tesco to have an effect down below. Otherwise, all you'd hear would be a sound similar to squelching wet flip flops walking round the store whilst doing the big shop!

By *eordieJeansCouple
11 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"Made eye contact with a bloke at work eating a banana the other day. I will never look at him the same again.

I nearly spat my coffee out, laughing at that.."

By *wiss Army KnifeMan
11 weeks ago

Is that good?

You’re welcome

Have you been following me or just seen the newspaper articles?

1. It’s you. It was obvious.

2. See number 1 "

Dam must try harder

By (user no longer on site)
11 weeks ago

"Keep getting eye contact with with a girl in my local supermarket always end up with a dry mouth and a hard on is it the same for you ladies does eye contact give you a little tingle in your fanny and get you all wet

No

Would you like to expand on that answer I don’t think you were clear enough "

A woman making eye contact with you does not mean she wants to suck your cock, she isn't wet, she isn't in the slightest turned on. In fact, you are just a blur to her, another random pervy dick.

This also applies to a woman that smiles at you or says morning or accidentally touches your arm.

By *ex HolesMan
11 weeks ago

Up North

"Keep getting eye contact with with a girl in my local supermarket always end up with a dry mouth and a hard on is it the same for you ladies does eye contact give you a little tingle in your fanny and get you all wet "

You was in Farmfoods today on Smithdown Rd wasn’t you OP you little tinker

By *a LunaWoman
11 weeks ago

South

Perhaps she is telepathically trying to send a message of help by holding eye contact. She is saying. “Use Cashier no. 3 please. I’ve had a titsful for today, it’s 4pm, wet, cold, and I want my tea”.

Meanwhile her “hero” (you) is thinking fwoarrrrrr I’d like to treat her to a good time.

See. Could be crossed wires. Mixed messages.

By *asper78 OP   Man
11 weeks ago

liverpool

You was in Farmfoods today on Smithdown Rd wasn’t you OP you little tinker "

no but I did drive along smithdown today mad that mate

By *igR93Man
11 weeks ago

Sarcasm City

No

A woman making eye contact with you does not mean she wants to suck your cock, she isn't wet, she isn't in the slightest turned on. In fact, you are just a blur to her, another random pervy dick.

This also applies to a woman that smiles at you or says morning or accidentally touches your arm.

"

So my local Tesco cashier doesn’t want to suck me off?

By *aitonelMan
11 weeks ago

Liverpool

Honestly, I'm 99% sure she is thinking to herself "aha! I caught a geezer peeping!"

By *ertie basset all sortsMan
11 weeks ago

Portsmouth

How does a crossed eye teacher control thier pupils? X

By *rimson_RoseWoman
11 weeks ago

Tamworth

Rarely with a random bloke. But someone I know and am attracted to, over drinks? Absolutely.

By *enrietteandSamCouple
11 weeks ago

Staffordshire

I get the same thing with police cars.

Never look them straight in the windshield.

By *wiss Army KnifeMan
11 weeks ago

No

"

I didn’t expect you to answer me seriously!!

I was hoping for one of your famous sarcastic replies

At least those type of guys who think every woman who wears an anklet is a hot wife might have an education x

By *iss.Bella.Woman
11 weeks ago

North Wales

Yes OP, yes we get wet and tingly at the mere thought of you with your hard on and your unnecessary eye contact in the supermarket

By *erfHerder74Man
11 weeks ago

Greenock

If I go shopping and I see a man that draws my eye I look at them , they almost always look at me back, I’m just thinking they are lovely and I go red and walk away.

Don’t usually get a hard on, I get a heart flutter.

Post new Message to Thread