Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Optimum Sexual Duration

Jump to newest

By *ensuallover1000 OP   Man
11 weeks ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

Merry meet good folks

We often hear somewhat boorish and self-aggrandizing proclamations of sexual virility on here - ‘I can lick for hours’, ‘I can fuck non stop all night!’ Etc etc.

My question for you: Whilst sexual duration may often be situational (sometimes a simple ‘quickie’ is desired) - in an ideal scenario (no time constraints etc.) how long ideally would you prefer sex to last?

You may choose to break this figure down between foreplay and penetrative sex if you so desire.

Also, how long is too long?

So many questions….

Christ! I’m a nosey bugger aren’t I?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *r John WickMan
11 weeks ago

The Continental

Check out my profile, I’ve already got this down to a perfect split of activities/time.

By *ouples_EroticaXXXCouple
11 weeks ago

manchester

7 minutes

By *ensuallover1000 OP   Man
11 weeks ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

"Check out my profile, I’ve already got this down to a perfect split of activities/time. "

That is awesome organisation

By (user no longer on site)
11 weeks ago

There are way too many variables. Sometimes 15 minutes can seem too long. Other times multiple hours can seem too short.

By *ayd100Man
11 weeks ago

clitheroe

Depends on the bull

By *viatrixWoman
11 weeks ago

Redhill

I could do foreplay all night. (Or day) I could be kissing and caressing for hours and hours.

The sex acts themselves- I get bored within a few minutes. I don’t cum from penetrative sex so after a few minutes I just get so bored I want to go to sleep haha. BJ- same, if the dude doesn’t cum then you’ll have to jack yourself off mate, because attention span is goneeeeee.

Once I’ve cum I just don’t want to know. I want to chat and chat and chat and debrief and snuggle- ready for round 2,3,4 whatever.

By *rHotNottsMan
11 weeks ago

Dubai & Nottingham

Ideal for me is a whole day in the apartment watching movies , doing kink and fucking maybe 5-7 times over 10-12 hours. I prefer this to all nighters and it’s a nice feeling going out in the evening after a day spent fucking, skin tingling covered in bruises and bites

By *eroLondonMan
11 weeks ago

Mayfair

"... ...how long ideally would you prefer sex to last?... ..."

·

For my answer I'll ignore the piecemeal segmentations of sex and just answer as a whole: the sex that I enjoy is an 'all day' experience or an overnight, where 'lots of' pleasurable things occur.

By *punk n gushCouple
11 weeks ago

walmer

2 to 3 nice hours of hot sensual sweaty time is great not as young as some the Mr

By *he Silver FuxMan
11 weeks ago

Uttoxeter

9 1/2 weeks

By *punk n gushCouple
11 weeks ago

walmer

"9 1/2 weeks"

Yer

By *ife NinjaMan
11 weeks ago

Dunfermline

Depends how long it takes for the kettle to boil

By *asterMeliodasMan
11 weeks ago

Near Keith

I think it depends on the vibe in the moment. Sometimes you're just both really fuckin' horny and it's a frenzy that's over in minutes and then you just want to snuggle and watch something on TV. Sometimes it's more of a slow burn and you're lost in each other's bodies for an hour or longer.

My ideal tends to be about 20 minutes to half an hour. Enough time to get a variety of fun activities in with a decent amount of foreplay, but not so long that anyone's getting bored.

By *wiss Army KnifeMan
11 weeks ago

Second star to the right…

Like you said if it’s a situational thing.

If we are going for an animalistic fuck it’s done it about 10-15 minutes, minimal foreplay and getting on with hard and fast.

If it’s a slow sensual one including massages, teasing and foreplay it lasts around an hour.

A session varies it depends on our energy levels and time.

If we’re spending the night and morning we indulge as much as our bits allow us to.

Ice packs are Ibuprofen are at the ready

By (user no longer on site)
11 weeks ago

"

Ice packs are Ibuprofen are at the ready "

So thoughtful and prepared.

Bring paracetamol, I’m allergic to ibuprofen.

By *oodmessMan
11 weeks ago

yumsville

I honestly can't stand short sex. You might as well not bother turning up. Foreplay alone takes longer than that.. Yeah you can come quick but that aside, if you're not wrapped up enjoying each other for an hour or two at least (more like a good few), it's likely a bit of a crap meet

By *agatoXXXMan
11 weeks ago

Mordor

Anything close to 10 seconds is a win.

By *iss DevilWoman
11 weeks ago

Bedford

I think my ideal meet is roughly a couple hours. Loads of foreplay, spikey gloves, pinwheel, fluffy flogger for just caressing my body, fucking, then cuddles, fingering, nipple play, more fucking. And a bit of pillow talk thrown in for good measure.

Quickies (unless it's with my partner who stays overnight) cause way too much anxiety for me to be worth it.

By *old MemberMan
11 weeks ago

Worcester

"I could do foreplay all night. (Or day) I could be kissing and caressing for hours and hours.

The sex acts themselves- I get bored within a few minutes. I don’t cum from penetrative sex so after a few minutes I just get so bored I want to go to sleep haha. BJ- same, if the dude doesn’t cum then you’ll have to jack yourself off mate, because attention span is goneeeeee.

Once I’ve cum I just don’t want to know. I want to chat and chat and chat and debrief and snuggle- ready for round 2,3,4 whatever. "

With you on this. Love to kiss and caress for hours, and could lick a wet pussy all night if the lady could hold her self together that is.

By *wiss Army KnifeMan
11 weeks ago

Second star to the right…

"

Ice packs are Ibuprofen are at the ready

So thoughtful and prepared.

Bring paracetamol, I’m allergic to ibuprofen. "

Well I am Gentleman if not always a Gentle Man

Paracetamol it is or maybe a lidoc**ne injection

By *eliWoman
11 weeks ago

Ideal situation (putting aside the whole different moods thing, it being situational)...

When it comes to sex I can be rather insatiable. The more I come, the more I want to, the more I need the other to not stop what they're doing. To remain in that sexdr*nk state, my mind not really thinking about anything else but the other person. Them being the centre of my world in that moment in time. I also like to laugh, relax with another. Talk and enjoy those silly giggly postcoital conversations that lead to more kissing, more sex, more of them.

So, an evening that leads in to a night and then the joy of morning sex where our bodies night be gently aching, the kisses might be softer and less primal but still incredibly erotic. I'll be sated for a day or so, the other person will be utterly spent and the taste of me on their lips.

Perfect.

Post new Message to Thread