Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Those who *don't* enjoy cunnilingus

Jump to newest

By *or-Queening OP   Man
11 weeks ago

Manchester

I've met quite a few women down the years who told me they don't enjoy receiving oral, or that hadn't a positive experience of it because the guys they had been with had treated it as a duty to be gotten through as quickly as possible, clearly without enthusiasm.

So my question is; guys who like women don't enjoy going down on them - what is it about cunnilingus that you don't enjoy? And the same question for women who don't enjoy receiving oral - what is it about it that you don't like?

Everyone has their own preferences of course, I'm just curious.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *allySlinkyWoman
11 weeks ago

Leeds

I don't enjoy it if a man has stubble. It's like bing rubbed with sandpaper.

By *avexxMan
11 weeks ago

cheshire

"I don't enjoy it if a man has stubble. It's like bing rubbed with sandpaper. "
,,, and this is why im always clean shaven

By *eppers50Man
11 weeks ago

Stockport

My wife (who isn’t into swooping) dislikes cunnilingus intently, she just giggles with uncomfortable intensity.

By *mizhereMan
11 weeks ago

Thane area

I love doing it

By (user no longer on site)
11 weeks ago

I just find it very meh, sometimes irritating, sometimes annoying as fuck.

The only person I ever liked it with is my ex, which is a tad annoying considering how much I hate the guy.

By *or-Queening OP   Man
11 weeks ago

Manchester

"I just find it very meh, sometimes irritating, sometimes annoying as fuck.

The only person I ever liked it with is my ex, which is a tad annoying considering how much I hate the guy.

"

What was the difference, do you think?

By *andyfloss2000Woman
11 weeks ago

ashford

I enjoy when they get the spot! Very rare though! X

By *anilla switchWoman
11 weeks ago

Hampshire

I was chatting to a vanilla guy recently and he mentioned that he didn’t find a woman’s genitals attractive, ugly were in fact the words he used.

Apparently it looks like an axe wound and looked much more interesting in lingerie.

I was dumbfounded to be honest… We no longer chat.

I am an advocate of cunnilingus both giving and receiving, for me it’s a beautiful experience.

11 weeks ago

"I just find it very meh, sometimes irritating, sometimes annoying as fuck.

What was the difference, do you think? "

He was good at it.

By *eordieJeansCouple
11 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

[Removed by poster at 14/07/24 08:11:20]

By *eordieJeansCouple
11 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"I was chatting to a vanilla guy recently and he mentioned that he didn’t find a woman’s genitals attractive, ugly were in fact the words he used.

Apparently it looks like an axe wound and looked much more interesting in lingerie.

I am an advocate of cunnilingus both giving and receiving, for me it’s a beautiful experience."

He’s not wrong really. No genitalia is pretty u tik the horn takes over.

By *rumjoeMan
11 weeks ago

bham

I love giving to women can do for hours

By *eordieJeansCouple
11 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"I love giving to women can do for hours"

Is she watching the Lord of the Rings trilogy when you’re down there?

By *r AnalyticMan
11 weeks ago

Nuneaton

"I don't enjoy it if a man has stubble. It's like bing rubbed with sandpaper. "

This is the reasons I condition my beard nice a soft.

By *r AnalyticMan
11 weeks ago

Nuneaton

Oral is a skill but also the person giving must in enjoy giving.

Fake oral is shit no one enjoys it. If you don't liking doing say.

For me it's the exploring to find the button. As everyone's buttons are slightly different.

By *he turned me GreyCouple
11 weeks ago

Warwick and Coventry

"I was chatting to a vanilla guy recently and he mentioned that he didn’t find a woman’s genitals attractive, ugly were in fact the words he used.

I am an advocate of cunnilingus both giving and receiving, for me it’s a beautiful experience."

It bleeds like an axe wound at times as well...

Mr

11 weeks ago

Warwick and Coventry

[Removed by poster at 14/07/24 08:33:27]

By *mmaleiaWoman
11 weeks ago

East Northamptonshire

"for hours"

You’re doing it wrong

By *avexxMan
11 weeks ago

cheshire

"for hours

You’re doing it wrong"

11 weeks ago

Warwick and Coventry

5 mins is all I need, going down for hours fuck off

Mr

By *imply DeeWoman
11 weeks ago

Wherever

I don’t enjoy it when it’s obvious the giver is doing it “in return”. I’d rather not have it at all.

By *midnight-Woman
11 weeks ago

I enjoy it for a very short period, then i get bored

By *a LunaWoman
11 weeks ago

South

It depends. There are those who go down with the soul focus of making me cum from oral. That approach never works.

Then there are those who go down just because they want to. That’s ok. Just maybe appreciate the fact that I’d actually prefer to feel their cock inside me more than their tongue.

I’m all about their cock. Be it soft and floppy or hard and raring to go. I find my pleasure there.

By *or-Queening OP   Man
11 weeks ago

Manchester

"It depends. There are those who go down with the soul focus of making me cum from oral. That approach never works.

Then there are those who go down just because they want to. That’s ok. Just maybe appreciate the fact that I’d actually prefer to feel their cock inside me more than their tongue.

I’m all about their cock. Be it soft and floppy or hard and raring to go. I find my pleasure there."

So, when you say 'That's ok' do you mean you enjoy it but only as a build up to the main course, or are you indulging them but waiting somewhat impatiently for them to finish so you can move on?

By *glyBettyTV/TS
11 weeks ago

About 3 feet away from the fence

This must be the female equivalent of when I hear "can I come over and dress up with you?"

By *eliWoman
11 weeks ago

It's rare I enjoy oral, I'm far happier being the giver. Why is that? There's a myriad of reasons really. One - I feel like it can quite oft be seen as a sort of requirement? Like oh I'll give you a few lacklustre licks and then I can put my penis inside you.

Honestly, I'd rather skip straight to it in those times.

And then it's how it's done. I like passion, for a slow build up interspersed with gentle kisses. When they lap at me with a sort of ferocity it's hot for the first few seconds and then my already rather sensitive clit becomes overly sensitive. I want it to be something they really want because they really want to taste me, to have me come on their lips.

I also find it takes me a lot to fully relax around someone. It's far easier for me to get in to that fuckdr*nk state, not thinking about it when I'm giving someone else oral. When it's happening to me, unless I'm really relaxed I'm aware of how slick I can get, I notice little things and can't quite get in to it.

Sometimes though? Sometimes I can crave it with another. Normally it's because of how they kiss me. Hold me. Because it feels like a natural expression of their desire for me.

By *or-Queening OP   Man
11 weeks ago

Manchester

"It's rare I enjoy oral, I'm far happier being the giver. Why is that? There's a myriad of reasons really. One - I feel like it can quite oft be seen as a sort of requirement? Like oh I'll give you a few lacklustre licks and then I can put my penis inside you.

Honestly, I'd rather skip straight to it in those times.

And then it's how it's done. I like passion, for a slow build up interspersed with gentle kisses. When they lap at me with a sort of ferocity it's hot for the first few seconds and then my already rather sensitive clit becomes overly sensitive. I want it to be something they really want because they really want to taste me, to have me come on their lips.

I also find it takes me a lot to fully relax around someone. It's far easier for me to get in to that fuckdr*nk state, not thinking about it when I'm giving someone else oral. When it's happening to me, unless I'm really relaxed I'm aware of how slick I can get, I notice little things and can't quite get in to it.

Sometimes though? Sometimes I can crave it with another. Normally it's because of how they kiss me. Hold me. Because it feels like a natural expression of their desire for me."

That's a typically detailed and beautifully expressed response Meli, thank-you.

By *a LunaWoman
11 weeks ago

South

"It depends. There are those who go down with the soul focus of making me cum from oral. That approach never works.

I’m all about their cock. Be it soft and floppy or hard and raring to go. I find my pleasure there.

So, when you say 'That's ok' do you mean you enjoy it but only as a build up to the main course, or are you indulging them but waiting somewhat impatiently for them to finish so you can move on?"

Enjoy it (briefly) but just as part of build up. For me there’s a time limit where it goes from being enjoyable to just being plain annoying.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

11 weeks ago

East Sussex

This is an often asked question.

I just don't enjoy it. I've tried it, there are things I'd much rather do.

I don't really like fruit cake. I've tried it, there are things I'd much rather eat.

I've never given an awful lot of thought to why I do and don't like anything

By *oodmessMan
11 weeks ago

yumsville

I don't enjoy cunny. I love it.

By *iss.Bella.Woman
11 weeks ago

North Wales

I've only enjoyed it from one guy up to now. Like really enjoy it *swoon*

I could write a billion things why I don't enjoy it with most but I'll stick to one. My previous partners, have been so focused on making me squirt, that it took the enjoyment out of it.

Also rubbing my clit to oblivion is only achieving one thing, friction burn

By *midnight-Woman
11 weeks ago

So seems like the guys LOVE giving females oral and the females tolerate it, but don't seem to enjoy it

By *asterMeliodasMan
11 weeks ago

Near Keith

Talk about snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

By *or-Queening OP   Man
11 weeks ago

Manchester

[Removed by poster at 14/07/24 11:12:36]

By *or-Queening OP   Man
11 weeks ago

Manchester

"So seems like the guys LOVE giving females oral and the females tolerate it, but don't seem to enjoy it "

Do you think the title of the conversation might have rather skewed the sample?

By *ablo minibar123Woman
11 weeks ago

I just find it boring as hell, not a turn on in the slightest

11 weeks ago

I love receiving oral. Caveat being, it has to be from someone who loves giving oral. Someone who just does it to get on with something else will not give oral that’s to my liking.

What do I like about oral?

If done right, I love the anticipation. From the kissing (of my lips on my face) and how they use their tongue and lips to arouse me and make my mind wonder oh wow, they are really good with their mouth. The teasing where they don’t rush to put their mouth on my cunt but spend time teasing between my legs whilst completely ignoring my cunt for ages. Little kisses, bites, licks between my legs and all around my cunt but never directly on my cunt. They watch my reactions. They see my increased wetness but don’t gloat. They show me eagerness to devour me but equally have self control to not devour me in that moment but make me wait. They slow down every sensation until I’m at the point of gagging for them to taste me.

When they finally do make contact with my cunt their mouth continues the slow, soft sensations. They take the time to engage all our senses over and over again. Awakening their tastebuds, taking in my horny scent, stroking me all over, etc. They use their tongue to trace every bit of my anatomy. They lap up my wetness and at the same time encourage the production of more. They feast on the physical changes they can see happening to me from my nipples becoming more stiff to me biting my lip or my one eye closing. They may stop along the way to kiss me again, or whisper in my ear. They don’t have a set plan or goal. They simply want to intensify all the sensations of pleasure I’m feeling for as long as possible.

They go back and begin the process again licking, kissing, biting, sucking. Gently unveiling my throbbing clit. Being gentle and not aggressively sucking or licking. Or finger blasting. They include digital stimulation along with their mouth.

They are focused and aware of my reactions, and willing to listen to my body as well as communicate with words. They are happy to listen to feedback or suggestions. They don’t focus on making me orgasm. They focus on the immediate, in the moment, pleasure they see me enjoying. They are willing to change things when it appears I’m not enjoying it or if I say it’s not the best feeling.

They are enamoured with my body and how I’m enjoying the sensations they are helping me experience. They are present in that moment and don’t utter words such as “come for me” or other similar phrases. They see me in my vulnerability and find beauty in that.

This combination of all of that is what I most love about a good oral giver. They aren’t focused solely on a cunt that they know they can make orgasm. They don’t proclaim they can make me orgasm. They see everything else that’s beautiful about me in all my nakedness, the pleasure of sharing in my pleasure, they enjoy being a part of the journey, and aren’t focused on the destination. They are observant and detail oriented. Afterwards they hold me and bask in my euphoria without quickly rushing to the next thing. They squeeze me tightly. They kiss me gently. They stroke my hair. They let me ride out my orgasms. It can lead to more but it can also be enough on its own.

By *orthern BeardMan
11 weeks ago

Preston

"I love receiving oral. Caveat being, it has to be from someone who loves giving oral. Someone who just does it to get on with something else will not give oral that’s to my liking.

If done right, I love the anticipation. From the kissing (of my lips on my face) and how they use their tongue and lips to arouse me and make my mind wonder oh wow, they are really good with their mouth. The teasing where they don’t rush to put their mouth on my cunt but spend time teasing between my legs whilst completely ignoring my cunt for ages. Little kisses, bites, licks between my legs and all around my cunt but never directly on my cunt. They watch my reactions. They see my increased wetness but don’t gloat. They show me eagerness to devour me but equally have self control to not devour me in that moment but make me wait. They slow down every sensation until I’m at the point of gagging for them to taste me.

When they finally do make contact with my cunt their mouth continues the slow, soft sensations. They take the time to engage all our senses over and over again. Awakening their tastebuds, taking in my horny scent, stroking me all over, etc. They use their tongue to trace every bit of my anatomy. They lap up my wetness and at the same time encourage the production of more. They feast on the physical changes they can see happening to me from my nipples becoming more stiff to me biting my lip or my one eye closing. They may stop along the way to kiss me again, or whisper in my ear. They don’t have a set plan or goal. They simply want to intensify all the sensations of pleasure I’m feeling for as long as possible.

They go back and begin the process again licking, kissing, biting, sucking. Gently unveiling my throbbing clit. Being gentle and not aggressively sucking or licking. Or finger blasting. They include digital stimulation along with their mouth.

They are focused and aware of my reactions, and willing to listen to my body as well as communicate with words. They are happy to listen to feedback or suggestions. They don’t focus on making me orgasm. They focus on the immediate, in the moment, pleasure they see me enjoying. They are willing to change things when it appears I’m not enjoying it or if I say it’s not the best feeling.

They are enamoured with my body and how I’m enjoying the sensations they are helping me experience. They are present in that moment and don’t utter words such as “come for me” or other similar phrases. They see me in my vulnerability and find beauty in that.

This combination of all of that is what I most love about a good oral giver. They aren’t focused solely on a cunt that they know they can make orgasm. They don’t proclaim they can make me orgasm. They see everything else that’s beautiful about me in all my nakedness, the pleasure of sharing in my pleasure, they enjoy being a part of the journey, and aren’t focused on the destination. They are observant and detail oriented. Afterwards they hold me and bask in my euphoria without quickly rushing to the next thing. They squeeze me tightly. They kiss me gently. They stroke my hair. They let me ride out my orgasms. It can lead to more but it can also be enough on its own. "

This is exactly how it should be! I do it for my own pleasure as well as the receivers!

I’d say it’s probably one of my best skills…least my verifications will testify to that

By *asterMeliodasMan
11 weeks ago

Near Keith

"I love receiving oral. Caveat being, it has to be from someone who loves giving oral. Someone who just does it to get on with something else will not give oral that’s to my liking.

This combination of all of that is what I most love about a good oral giver. They aren’t focused solely on a cunt that they know they can make orgasm. They don’t proclaim they can make me orgasm. They see everything else that’s beautiful about me in all my nakedness, the pleasure of sharing in my pleasure, they enjoy being a part of the journey, and aren’t focused on the destination. They are observant and detail oriented. Afterwards they hold me and bask in my euphoria without quickly rushing to the next thing. They squeeze me tightly. They kiss me gently. They stroke my hair. They let me ride out my orgasms. It can lead to more but it can also be enough on its own. "

You have such a way with words, and you've painted a very evocative and erotic picture.

My wife's reactions to me teasing the surrounding area first are one of the greatest things on this planet. I love leaving a little trail of kisses up her inner thigh, building the anticipation, then going back up for a passionate kiss. She often enjoys the foreplay just as much if not moreso than the act itself.

11 weeks ago

"

This is exactly how it should be! I do it for my own pleasure as well as the receivers!

I’d say it’s probably one of my best skills…least my verifications will testify to that "

I’m doing a scientific study to determine if English men are the best at oral…

By *wiss Army KnifeMan
11 weeks ago

Second star to the right…

"I love giving to women can do for hours

Is she watching the Lord of the Rings trilogy when you’re down there?"

I always laugh when I read these comments and think they must have their tongue on PEDs!!

By *or-Queening OP   Man
11 weeks ago

Manchester

Is it just me or has it just gotten extremely hot in here? I think I'm going to have to go and lay down.

More seriously that was a very beautiful piece of writing and one that I absolutely identified with (from the 'giver' side).

By *or-Queening OP   Man
11 weeks ago

Manchester

[Removed by poster at 14/07/24 13:29:42]

By *or-Queening OP   Man
11 weeks ago

Manchester

"

I’d say it’s probably one of my best skills…least my verifications will testify to that

I’m doing a scientific study to determine if English men are the best at oral… "

I can imagine that the methodology used in such a study could be...interesting.

By *ad NannaWoman
11 weeks ago

East London

I think I only really want it and enjoy it from men I feel a little attachment to.

It's very intimate for me; moreso than kissing, and I don't feel that level of intimacy from someone who is just a fuck.

By *weetiepie99Woman
11 weeks ago

cardiff

I think some people enjoy Mills and Boon a little too much perhaps

Nah, it's not all that, disclaimer.. unless I am really into someone.

11 weeks ago

I didn't realise that guys didn't do it like thebelladonna so eloquently described until I started seeing it in black and white in places like here.

It's not like it would crop up as a conversation piece with general vanilla female friends.

Pretty much all of my partners including ones that were on the clock have responded positively most of the time but each time you do it is different and there have been times that they have started going cold when I've headed that way. All part of the minefield that is a woman's mind and body

By *ackdaw52Man
11 weeks ago

Chesterfield

*Someone makes a post about cunnilingus*

Me: wait for it, wait...

Men: I LOVE DOING IT CAN GO FOR HOURS!!!1 I BREATH THRU MY EARS LOVE THE TASTE!!!1 CANT GET ENOUGH PLS

By *asterMeliodasMan
11 weeks ago

Near Keith

"*Someone makes a post about cunnilingus*

Men: I LOVE DOING IT CAN GO FOR HOURS!!!1 I BREATH THRU MY EARS LOVE THE TASTE!!!1 CANT GET ENOUGH PLS "

A certainty by which you could set your watch.

11 weeks ago

"*Someone makes a post about cunnilingus*

Men: I LOVE DOING IT CAN GO FOR HOURS!!!1 I BREATH THRU MY EARS LOVE THE TASTE!!!1 CANT GET ENOUGH PLS

A certainty by which you could set your watch."

And others that answer the question asked.

No different to every couples only thread that is swamped by singles both M and F within 5 posts

If you are expecting any thread to stay on topic around here you are in for a disappointing experience

By *rsKOTCTWoman
11 weeks ago

Leeds

The only person I've really enjoyed it from for a long time is the Mr but he's taken the time to learn what I like, with others I quite like it but not for long periods & tbh most guys don't have a clue.

By *atnip make me purrWoman
11 weeks ago

Reading

It doesn't do much for me tbh. It will never make me cum.

By *ellinever70Woman
11 weeks ago

Ayrshire

I like it cos it feels nice

By *iss.ddWoman
11 weeks ago

Leeds + Newcastle

I really really don't like receiving.

By *rimson_RoseWoman
11 weeks ago

Tamworth

I love it - when done well.

By well I mean being responsive to the woman you’re with rather than going in with a set piece that’s not going to change because ‘it works and I’m good at it.’

For me, I don’t like too much pressure or for someone carry on with no change after I’ve orgasmed. Also not keen on jabbing fingers. I’ll try to pull away slightly as an initial hint then ask for less pressure if that doesn’t work. For me, someone who’s good at oral picks up on those cues and adapts.

The worst is when they pin you down if you try to adjust. I’ve had to use all my strength before now to push someone away because they’re not listening and it’s too much to the point of painful. And that, folks, isn’t a good thing.

By *uliette500Woman
11 weeks ago

Hull

I love it when the man knows what he's doing. Have been with a few who were clueless and even when given directions still couldn't make it enjoyable.

Interestingly none of the clueless ones have been from here.

By *astyDaddy76Man
11 weeks ago

Sutton

Haven’t met a woman that didn’t enjoy it so far, one was hesitant until she was tied up and couldn’t move. She cam so hard that she insisted every time after lol

By *ivemealadybonerWoman
11 weeks ago

somewhere

I like it but with the right person and not someone who thinks they are in an all you can eat, eating contest!

By *olgateSmile81Man
11 weeks ago

London

"I love it - when done well.

By well I mean being responsive to the woman you’re with rather than going in with a set piece that’s not going to change because ‘it works and I’m good at it.’

For me, I don’t like too much pressure or for someone carry on with no change after I’ve orgasmed. Also not keen on jabbing fingers. I’ll try to pull away slightly as an initial hint then ask for less pressure if that doesn’t work. For me, someone who’s good at oral picks up on those cues and adapts.

The worst is when they pin you down if you try to adjust. I’ve had to use all my strength before now to push someone away because they’re not listening and it’s too much to the point of painful. And that, folks, isn’t a good thing. "

Yeah, this. I'm sure each bloke had a slightly different way they enjoy receiving oral, and I'm always clear on what I like or don't like. The mysterious enigma of a riddle that is the female body is something I always ask for guidance with!

Pinned down - ick, nasty.

By *punk n gushCouple
11 weeks ago

walmer

Do love it Mr

By *rimson_RoseWoman
11 weeks ago

Tamworth

"

The worst is when they pin you down if you try to adjust. I’ve had to use all my strength before now to push someone away because they’re not listening and it’s too much to the point of painful. And that, folks, isn’t a good thing.

Yeah, this. I'm sure each bloke had a slightly different way they enjoy receiving oral, and I'm always clear on what I like or don't like. The mysterious enigma of a riddle that is the female body is something I always ask for guidance with!

Pinned down - ick, nasty."

The funniest is when they say you keep moving. Yes! Away from you! And you’re still not getting it!

By *liceinwanderlust101Woman
11 weeks ago

Cambridge/London

Bad technique from men mainly and after many a year of trying to look excited about it, I decided to call time on it.

By *liceinwanderlust101Woman
11 weeks ago

Cambridge/London

Will say, it’s significantly better from women!

By *olgateSmile81Man
11 weeks ago

London

"

Pinned down - ick, nasty.

The funniest is when they say you keep moving. Yes! Away from you! And you’re still not getting it!

"

By *olgateSmile81Man
11 weeks ago

London

"Will say, it’s significantly better from women! "

I asked a bi mate of mine whether men or women were better at BJs. His thought was that some blokes were great, some crap. But generally men better than women, so I guess it works both ways

By *uriousscouserWoman
11 weeks ago

Wirral

I like penetration. I orgasm primarily from penetration. I will orgasm from cunnilingus but it's not as satisfying.

I don't actively dislike it so if a man really wants to I won't say no and will enjoy it, but there are other activities I enjoy more.

If nobody ever gave me oral again I wouldn't think it a great loss.

By *vaRose43Woman
11 weeks ago

Forest of Dean

For a long time I thought I couldn’t climax from oral, but the real truth was that it was performed as a duty and not with enthusiasm. Makes such a difference to me

11 weeks ago

I have always been satisfied with this airline save for the over zealous use of green and the inflight entertainment on long haul flights.

By *vaRose43Woman
11 weeks ago

Forest of Dean

"I have always been satisfied with this airline save for the over zealous use of green and the inflight entertainment on long haul flights."

By *ackdaw52Man
11 weeks ago

Chesterfield

I had several bad experiences with giving oral that knocked my confidence for years.

Made worse by several FWBs 'firing' me because I didn't want to do it.

Post new Message to Thread