Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

healing

Jump to newest

By *aytime78 OP   Man
12 weeks ago

west midlands

I'm coming to terms with what I've sacrificed for my kids after 2 years + breakup my house finances totally over her and glad im out of it im doing pretty well and proud atm wouldnt a fb or fwb help the last bit of healing get that spark back its been so long hang in there lads we got this

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

12 weeks ago

East Sussex

What have you sacrificed for your kids?

Good luck with finding a fwb and glad you're on the up

By *aytime78 OP   Man
12 weeks ago

west midlands

the family home my living arrangements time spent with them lots of child support its about them though they deserve the best

By *enrietteandSamCouple
12 weeks ago

Staffordshire

Hang in there big man

Nobody knows your circumstances here so be mindful you might inflict the pile on squad.

By *aytime78 OP   Man
12 weeks ago

west midlands

[Removed by poster at 12/07/24 14:38:34]

By *aytime78 OP   Man
12 weeks ago

west midlands

[Removed by poster at 12/07/24 14:38:21]

By *aytime78 OP   Man
12 weeks ago

west midlands

"Hang in there big man

Nobody knows your circumstances here so be mindful you might inflict the pile on squad."

yea the usual knife in the back squads

By *enrietteandSamCouple
12 weeks ago

Staffordshire

"Hang in there big man

Nobody knows your circumstances here so be mindful you might inflict the pile on squad.

yea the usual knife in the back squads "

You know what they say pal.

When life gives you a knife in the back…

Make lemonade.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

12 weeks ago

East Sussex

"the family home my living arrangements time spent with them lots of child support its about them though they deserve the best "

Oh ok, I understand.

Yes, they do deserve the best.

How are you going about finding a fwb?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

12 weeks ago

East Sussex

Or have I misunderstood and you're no looking?

By *mber SkiesWoman
12 weeks ago

Cardiff-ish

"I'm coming to terms with what I've sacrificed for my kids after 2 years + breakup my house finances totally over her and glad im out of it im doing pretty well and proud atm wouldnt a fb or fwb help the last bit of healing get that spark back its been so long hang in there lads we got this "
I often see this with guys looking for a FWB or a FB straight away but haven’t you got to built up to this first form a friendship then if you both want more then become a FWB or a FB

By *had_ThunderCockMan
12 weeks ago

Sydney University Wank Bank

There's a Japanese Legend that says,

"If you feel like you are losing everything, remember, trees lose their leaves every year, yet they stand tall and wait for better days to come.

Chad

By *rHotNottsMan
12 weeks ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"There's a Japanese Legend that says,

"If you feel like you are losing everything, remember, trees lose their leaves every year, yet they stand tall and wait for better days to come.

Chad"

There’s also the spiritual concept of pruning. Hacking of old branches is painful but the growth that comes is worth it

By (user no longer on site)
12 weeks ago

Chad

There’s also the spiritual concept of pruning. Hacking of old branches is painful but the growth that comes is worth it "

And some just die.

12 weeks ago

Chad"

Until the lumberjack comes along and cuts them down, or some mindless vandal takes a chainsaw to them, or lightning strikes, or...

(a wee beacon of light and joy here!)

12 weeks ago

Chad

There’s also the spiritual concept of pruning. Hacking of old branches is painful but the growth that comes is worth it

And some just die."

Had not seen yours before I responded (slow reader here!)

However, I model myself on you (other than the rum, which is replaced with gin)

By *had_ThunderCockMan
12 weeks ago

"And some just die."

Coyote…. Did you not read the memo on this … I’ll get you another copy.

Now shh… (whispers in Coyotes ear) ‘we’re suppose to provide words of encouragement…. Go back and read the memo’

"People are often unreasonable and self-centered.

Forgive them anyway.

If you are kind, people may accuse you of ulterior motives.

Be kind anyway.

If you are honest, people may cheat you.

Be honest anyway.

If you find happiness, people may be jealous.

Be happy anyway.

The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow.

Do good anyway.

Give the world the best you have and it may never be enough.

Give your best anyway.

For you see, in the end, it is between you and God.

It was never between you and them anyway."

12 weeks ago

"

For you see, in the end, it is between you and God.

It was never between you and them anyway."

"

god is just dog spelt backwards and my is more real

By *rHotNottsMan
12 weeks ago

Dubai & Nottingham

Chad

And some just die."

More likely over watering , it’s really hard to kill a plant by pruning. They can look pretty grim for a while , but eventually they come back stronger & healthier

By *had_ThunderCockMan
12 weeks ago

Fuck me, you’re all bundle of joy!

Main point I think everyone is making, Do work on you and Focus on improving yourself, not proving yourself.

By *aytime78 OP   Man
12 weeks ago

west midlands

"I'm coming to terms with what I've sacrificed for my kids after 2 years + breakup my house finances totally over her and glad im out of it im doing pretty well and proud atm wouldnt a fb or fwb help the last bit of healing get that spark back its been so long hang in there lads we got this I often see this with guys looking for a FWB or a FB straight away but haven’t you got to built up to this first form a friendship then if you both want more then become a FWB or a FB "

I'm always polite and never go straight in with sex text infact I dont even mention those things meeting people and getting to know them is what im about and im only just starting to do this again after a few years ive relocated with work and at 45 making the odd friend here and there

By *agicM53XMan
12 weeks ago

Orpington

"I'm coming to terms with what I've sacrificed for my kids after 2 years + breakup my house finances totally over her and glad im out of it im doing pretty well and proud atm wouldnt a fb or fwb help the last bit of healing get that spark back its been so long hang in there lads we got this I often see this with guys looking for a FWB or a FB straight away but haven’t you got to built up to this first form a friendship then if you both want more then become a FWB or a FB

I'm always polite and never go straight in with sex text infact I dont even mention those things meeting people and getting to know them is what im about and im only just starting to do this again after a few years ive relocated with work and at 45 making the odd friend here and there "

My friend you don't have to explain yourself to anyone...everybody gets through a break up in their own ways and their own time frames. If you think a fwb, a fb or just a ONS will help you heal or help rebuild your self esteem, go for it ...as long as their is mutual consent and honesty. All the best to you

By *aytime78 OP   Man
12 weeks ago

west midlands

"the family home my living arrangements time spent with them lots of child support its about them though they deserve the best

Oh ok, I understand.

Yes, they do deserve the best.

How are you going about finding a fwb? "

the dating scene is crap I wont part with my hard earned for a start I go down the pub were ive relocated and ive made a few friends I dont put too much effort into looking apart from the old lerch on here and message but not much luck dont really know how anything works tbh just get on eith my goals if anything wants to tag along whilst im on my way back up it will happen if not its not the end of the world what will be will be

By *aytime78 OP   Man
12 weeks ago

west midlands

"I'm coming to terms with what I've sacrificed for my kids after 2 years + breakup my house finances totally over her and glad im out of it im doing pretty well and proud atm wouldnt a fb or fwb help the last bit of healing get that spark back its been so long hang in there lads we got this I often see this with guys looking for a FWB or a FB straight away but haven’t you got to built up to this first form a friendship then if you both want more then become a FWB or a FB

I'm always polite and never go straight in with sex text infact I dont even mention those things meeting people and getting to know them is what im about and im only just starting to do this again after a few years ive relocated with work and at 45 making the odd friend here and there

My friend you don't have to explain yourself to anyone...everybody gets through a break up in their own ways and their own time frames. If you think a fwb, a fb or just a ONS will help you heal or help rebuild your self esteem, go for it ...as long as their is mutual consent and honesty. All the best to you"

thank you my mate

By *eroLondonMan
12 weeks ago

Mayfair

OP, I don't pretend to know your entire circumstances but I hope your wounds heal soon and leave no scars. Look forward to the happy memories.

By *ansoffateMan
12 weeks ago

Sagittarius A

Rick Roll yourself.

I'm serious. Stand in the mirror and sing Never gonna give you up. Learn the moves too.

It never fails. It's impossible to feel down after that.

By *oydykeWoman
12 weeks ago

Southampton (they/them)

Isaiah 43:18-19

18 “Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past.

19 See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland.

Hang on in there

By *aytime78 OP   Man
12 weeks ago

west midlands

"OP, I don't pretend to know your entire circumstances but I hope your wounds heal soon and leave no scars. Look forward to the happy memories. "

thank you buddy means a lot

Post new Message to Thread