Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Desire...

Jump to newest

By *midnight- OP   Woman
12 weeks ago

I genuinely expected more of us to feel desirable, especially considering where we are!

Let's flip the coin - When you look at someone else, what gives you that strong feeling / urge of desire?

What makes someone desirable to you??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eyond PurityCouple
12 weeks ago

Lincolnshire

Eyes! It's all in the eyes

C

By *midnight- OP   Woman
12 weeks ago

For me, it's the confidence in the way someone holds themselves and then great eye gaze, especially if it's slightly challenging... Or a twinkle in the eye

By *ailmee111Couple
12 weeks ago

Manchester

Someone who is stylish, classy and can hold a light hearted conversation with come to bed eyes.

By *ootyfruityCouple
12 weeks ago

andover

For me it’s when wifey takes a liking, especially with women

By (user no longer on site)
12 weeks ago

"Eyes! It's all in the eyes

C"

Completely agree eyes and cheeky smile

By *ailmee111Couple
12 weeks ago

Manchester

Totally and their posture, always shows their personality.

By *eliWoman
12 weeks ago

If I post this now I'll come back to it when I have more time to waffle.

By *hilloutMan
12 weeks ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

Differs from person to person.

It can be the eyes, smile, face. Physical appearance. Sometimes it's more the personality, or a combination of various little details.

Sometimes it's a bit of that "je ne sais quoi", being something you can't quite explain.

By *ojudgmentzoneMan
12 weeks ago

somewhere

Eyes smile and sense of humour for me

By *ecky and justCouple
12 weeks ago

Godalming

Personality, of course..

But also, that latent sexuality that someone has.. When every part of their body ripples with a sexual presence that leads you to imagining exactly what you’d be doing with them given the opportunity..

some people just ooze sex appeal and sexual tension.

Sometimes without even realising it.

By *ensuallover1000Man
12 weeks ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

Many different factors determine desirability to me.

Attractiveness, confidence, intelligence, a compatible sense of humour, cleanliness; the way a lady carries herself, her sense of style etc.

It is the combination of the aforementioned traits that aggregate to draw my attention

By *ell GwynnWoman
12 weeks ago

North Yorkshire

Different things in different people make me desire them. A playful humour, a mischievous glint in the eye, a masterful way with words, beautiful collarbones, a swoon-worthy smile....

Finding someone attractive and to having it returned takes it to another level.

By *ong-leggedblondWoman
12 weeks ago

Next Door

Many different factors can come into it.

Visually, I need attraction and mentally.

Visually can be anything, need to be confident, nice eyes, cheeky smile, a good bum etc and mentally personality, someone who can make me laugh, smile.

By *illy IdolMan
12 weeks ago

Midlands

It's hard to pin it, but a combination of things. The way they carry themselves, their smile, their confidence.

But most importantly, you click with them. The conversations are effortless

By *JcuriousCouple
12 weeks ago

Derby

The way they hold themselves, that they are genuinely interested in getting to know you, eyes, smile, and most importantly having a good laugh.

Miss S x

By *luehairedcumslutCouple
12 weeks ago

St Neots

When they're into me, but not into me, but actually reallllly into me

By *rHotNottsMan
12 weeks ago

Dubai & Nottingham

Eyes, hair , cheekbones , teeth , shape.

As much as I’d love to say personality , I have desired people with really bad ones & good ones tend to end up as FWB’s rather that that primal lust that makes you a little crazy !

By *8on33Man
12 weeks ago

winfrith

"I genuinely expected more of us to feel desirable, especially considering where we are!

Let's flip the coin - When you look at someone else, what gives you that strong feeling / urge of desire?

What makes someone desirable to you?? "

Your vid in the black imitation leather dress can I ask what that tune is ?

By *weet and SpiceCouple
12 weeks ago

Around the Midlands

Confidence, humour and downright sexiness

By *8on33Man
12 weeks ago

winfrith

"I genuinely expected more of us to feel desirable, especially considering where we are!

What makes someone desirable to you?? Your vid in the black imitation leather dress can I ask what that tune is ?"

It inspired me anyways

12 weeks ago

How they act with me - I have zero interest in chase me chase me types. Engage me, lock my eyes in and tell me you want me without telling me you want me and I'll be 100% all in.

So a combination of confidence, eyes, looks and the allure.

By *affron40Woman
12 weeks ago

manchester

I’m not in the right frame of mind yet to find somebody desirable… but I can appreciate them aesthetically or find something about them attractive… but that’s very much something I can’t put my finger on, something behind the eyes

By *hrek101Man
12 weeks ago

Herts

"Eyes! It's all in the eyes

C"

This

By *illy IdolMan
12 weeks ago

Midlands

"It's hard to pin it, but a combination of things. The way they carry themselves, their smile, their confidence.

But most importantly, you click with them. The conversations are effortless "

Some called me out for this and it got me thinking.

I can fancy someone and appreciate they're hot, but I can't desire them without interaction. Desire is much more raw and primal. I want to pin them up against the wall, rip their clothes off and throw them on the bed. If I think they're a bit of an arse, it's the biggest turn off for me and I'll never desire them.

Am I alone in this?

By *agatoXXXMan
12 weeks ago

Mordor

Green lingerie.

By *had_ThunderCockMan
12 weeks ago

Sydney University Wank Bank

Great question, Midnight.

For me I’m going to separate the answers into two categories, one here on fab my and how my desire might manifest in terms of what I see on fab and then two, is that in real life to see or meet somebody in a bar club and then feel the desire from the Beginning.

1) Firstly; with on being on fab, what of things that I look for on fab would be an seeing an immediate sense of honesty, wanting to be I dialogue, to want be in conversation is the desire to have a a conversational relationship at that point.

I’m not really in for whether somebody looks hot or not, or care much of the colour of their eyes, or the colour of their lingerie; sure it might help but not necessarily be a deciding factor for me.

You know if I can progress somebody to having coffee which is important to me in my mind, is to say actually I think I might like this person then the sooner that is the better for me.

2) second one for me is about when I meet somebody how it manifests, when in person almost on every event in my life when I’ve met somebody that I felt strongly, in that emotive way that stirs up the fire within; it’s always been two / three things (1) strong eye contact with (2) very clear unambiguous flirtation, I don’t pick up on subtle signs and signals. I’m naive to it. I always have been and I can’t deny that so unless it’s absolutely clear and transparent that you like me then I would not be able to to pick up on subtle at all, even in terms of written. the (3) third one for me is about physical touch with that emotional connection. The want for me to touch somebody hold somebody is an indicator that I’m feeling the desire in terms of wherever that goes, Let the flaming begin.

NB: this was a voice transcription and is subject to errors. I just didn’t have the time to craft it. I made minor edits.

By *ell GwynnWoman
12 weeks ago

North Yorkshire

"It's hard to pin it, but a combination of things. The way they carry themselves, their smile, their confidence.

I can fancy someone and appreciate they're hot, but I can't desire them without interaction. Desire is much more raw and primal. I want to pin them up against the wall, rip their clothes off and throw them on the bed. If I think they're a bit of an arse, it's the biggest turn off for me and I'll never desire them.

Am I alone in this?"

Most definitely not alone. Even fancying someone on a superficial level is an impossibility if I don't find their personality appealing.

By *entlandscaperMan
12 weeks ago

Tunbridge Wells

I find if I have connection can giggle enjoy good conversation little light hearted flirting. I don’t really care for looks as long as person I’m with can enjoy life then I good with that

By *eckme70Man
12 weeks ago

Strabane

Definitely the eyes wether it be a smiling pair or a glint of fun mixed with mischief

By *oubleswing2019Man
12 weeks ago

Colchester

Nothing, because I don't feel desire.

I used to, many years ago, when I was beholden to my emotions and hormones I guess. And not just internally, but from advertising and the like.

Then I had a sort of epiphany and thought to myself, "Why are these external factors and also internal hormonal factors triggering me ?" and I realised it's because I allow them to.

And I rationalised that I didn't like being manipulated by these external factors and situations. I would decide what I would allow to affect me, not the other way around.

I guess it's like Pavlov's dogs learning not to salivate when the bell was rung. The stimulus might occur, but the response is considered, not spontaneous or without the direction of will and intent.

Which is a long-winded way of saying, "There is nothing another person can do to provoke desire. I will decide on the merit and response at the time."

By *ansoffateMan
12 weeks ago

Sagittarius A

Desire is probably too strong a word, but there's an essence of style that gets my attention, something that exudes a kind of nuanced expression of their sexuality. An inference of self-acceptance and openness to experience.

Then I feel like that's someone I'd want to have a conversation with, whether it becomes sexual or not. It gives me a sense that there's a potential for desire.

By *eroLondonMan
12 weeks ago

Mayfair

For me her overall countenance usually wins me over, a confident and kindly smile, conveying an aura of assuredness but without coming across as aloof. Some people exude natural charm that simply cannot be explained. They glow.

By *inky_couple2020Couple
12 weeks ago

North West

"Totally and their posture, always shows their personality."

Interesting. Posture as a wheelie is completely different.

By *oodynBeauCouple
12 weeks ago

Manchester

Several things can, a bit like cooking. It has to be the right mix of the ingredients for it to work. And just because a person has some of those ingredients, doesn't mean the Soufflé is gonna rise

By *ustamanMan
12 weeks ago

weymouth

Eyes, lips then it's all in that kiss

12 weeks ago

North West

I don't know really. It's just them. Their looks, yes. But also their personality, their intelligence, their acceptance of me and my special shizz. Them in the round. I can't explain it.

By *hunky GentMan
12 weeks ago

Maldon and Peterborough

Blue underwear

And boobs.

By *uriousscouserWoman
12 weeks ago

Wirral

It's not a physical thing for me. If I fancy someone I will find physical characteristics that I find arousing, but it's someone engaging, where I love chatting to them, that I will fancy. Once my interest is fully engaged the rest follows on.

By *atnip make me purrWoman
12 weeks ago

Reading

I only feel it once I've talked to them and especially then kissed them. A good kiss definitely gives me the flutters.

By *enk15Man
12 weeks ago

Bidford On Avon

Breathing

By *ongandharderMan
12 weeks ago

Rotherham

When I talk to the person for a long time learn about them opinions and more. And how they present themselves

By *rsMistyPeaksWoman
12 weeks ago

Essex

Am I alone in this?"

Nope. I agree 100%

There are things like eyes & a smile that I find attractive. A voice may make me tingle.

But it’s 100% personality and that it factor that sets off true desire.

By *illy IdolMan
12 weeks ago

Midlands

Am I alone in this?

Nope. I agree 100%

There are things like eyes & a smile that I find attractive. A voice may make me tingle.

"

I'm going to go back to this person and tell them to take back what they called me.

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan
12 weeks ago

Glasgow

“And the fever, gettin’ higher … desi-i-i-i-ire.”

Bloomin’ earworm. Thanks Midnight.

By *enrietteandSamCouple
12 weeks ago

Staffordshire

We both love cute faces, it’s the main requirement for chicks.

Handsome, tall bearded guys for H.

Attitude is key though, if he/she dances like they have no other thought in their head we’re melting with desire.

You can tell everything about the potential by the way they dance.

By *illy IdolMan
12 weeks ago

Midlands

"We both love cute faces, it’s the main requirement for chicks.

Attitude is key though, if he/she dances like they have no other thought in their head we’re melting with desire.

You can tell everything about the potential by the way they dance."

You put your left leg in, your left leg out...

By *enrietteandSamCouple
12 weeks ago

Staffordshire

You put your left leg in, your left leg out..."

I don’t remember that …. But I did turn around to finish my beer at one point

By *midnight- OP   Woman
12 weeks ago

Am I alone in this?

Nope. I agree 100%

"

I am in agreement with this too

By *r SproutMan
12 weeks ago

the middle somewhere

It seems like everyone has described me

By *illy IdolMan
12 weeks ago

Midlands

You put your left leg in, your left leg out...

I don’t remember that …. But I did turn around to finish my beer at one point "

Well leg is a bit of an exaggeration

By *lfa RomeoMan
12 weeks ago

southeast , Herts, Beds

For me it's someone's eyes and their smile

By *educing_EmCouple
12 weeks ago

Tipperary

They need to capture my mind

By *enrietteandSamCouple
12 weeks ago

Staffordshire

"They need to capture my mind"

Easy.

Henriette is a Jedi, did you know?

By *MisschiefxTV/TS
12 weeks ago

London

Good pics, confidence, dom vibes, into kink, interesting profile.

By *educing_EmCouple
12 weeks ago

Tipperary

"They need to capture my mind

Easy.

Henriette is a Jedi, did you know?"

I didn't know but that still leaves you Sam

By *enrietteandSamCouple
12 weeks ago

Staffordshire

Easy.

I didn't know but that still leaves you Sam"

I’m just in it for your body.

Honesty’s the best policy and all that

Send nudes

By *oadsafun1960Man
12 weeks ago

Somerset & Hertfordshire

Someone's personality can make all the difference to their desirability

By *pankingNorfolkCouple
12 weeks ago

Norwichish

Always been the way they move and a smile.

Mr

By *educing_EmCouple
12 weeks ago

Tipperary

Easy.

I didn't know but that still leaves you Sam

I’m just in it for your body.

Honesty’s the best policy and all that

Send nudes "

Dear God I'm flushed after that

12 weeks ago

North West

Well shit, I have zero potential then

12 weeks ago

Those v lines

Tattoos, not shit ones

Beards

Dark broody eyes

Sarcasm

By *weetiepie99Woman
12 weeks ago

cardiff

A good face

Humour

Wit

Energy

Confidence

Rhythm

By *cLovin2Man
12 weeks ago

Reading

I dance Salsa

There's something amazingly sexy about a woman who can dance, and is unafraid to show her moves

By *ansoffateMan
12 weeks ago

Sagittarius A

I dance Salsa

There's something amazingly sexy about a woman who can dance, and is unafraid to show her moves"

I like it when they can lead.

By *eliWoman
12 weeks ago

I can think someone's attractive quite easily. Fancy someone when I get to know them a little bit, we have some form of friendship and I think about kissing them.

But desire? It's a far stronger emotion for me. Lust is the more primal, sexual need for another, that sort of I've got to have you now feeling.

Desire is... softer. It's tied with affection, it's when I want to express it both emotionally and physically. There's a myriad of factors that contribute to it - the delight I take in listening to someone, not just their voice but what they're saying. It's how I can find myself almost craving their touch again and thinking about them long after we've said goodbye. It's who the person is, their personality that has me wanting to know even more of them. Learn them. It's how they feel pressed against me, that physical touch, even through a hug.

It's also found in the written word. That skill with language. How they make me feel. How I make them feel. When I know it's reciprocated, when they openly flirt and also openly communicate.

That's when I really desire someone.

Lust? She's easily found within me but desire is rare. More treasured.

By *anae21Woman
12 weeks ago

Nearer than you think

Voice.

Attraction is easy and predictable, but when he speaks and his conversation draws me in; his timbre is low, he almost growls when he leans in to kiss, then he is truly desirable.

By *rsKOTCTWoman
12 weeks ago

Leeds

It's in the kiss, that's where it is......

Eyes & smile help to get to the kiss.

By *HUSH-Man
12 weeks ago

London

There’s no one specific thing that makes someone desirable to me. It’s usually something that just strikes me about them. Visually it might be their eyes or their lips. Sometimes it’s their body. Beautiful skin, all types. Hair also gets me going. I have a huge crush on one of the women who works at my local Waterstones. She was looking up a book for me at the computer and casually flicked her long hair over to one side to stop it from getting in her way. My reaction

That being said all desire can and does go out the window for me if you’re a bad person who just tries to bring others down.

By *or-QueeningMan
12 weeks ago

Manchester

Thare are many beautiful women in the world, many faces and bodies I can appreciate in the abstract. But to feel actual desire for a person there's got to be something more.

If I'm chatting to them in Fab DMs or text messages, then it's the relaxed connection established between our words that makes me feel able to say anything to them as we flirt, and their use of language to light up my imagination and fill my mind with the most erotic of thoughts.

In person, it's when their beauty melts and becomes something warm rather than icy, the lively look around the eyes, the seductive smile that offers me a welcome, an invitation to her charms - which doesn't mean anything sexual will happen, just that I am to be allowed a relaxed intimacy.

By *emonbuttercreamWoman
12 weeks ago

Birmingham

I think it's the chemistry that makes me desire someone. I look and chat with many men I find attractive, but to desire them requires a little bit of lust between the two of us. A beautiful man sat and played his guitar for my eyes only a while ago and the desire I felt in that moment was unbelievable. I need a spark, a connection we share.

By *rimal InstinctCouple
12 weeks ago

Carlisle

"I think it's the chemistry that makes me desire someone. I look and chat with many men I find attractive, but to desire them requires a little bit of lust between the two of us. A beautiful man sat and played his guitar for my eyes only a while ago and the desire I felt in that moment was unbelievable. I need a spark, a connection we share. "

Yes, for me desire means their is something already there. Be it lust, affection, compatiblity, friendship, desire can be an evolution of all or some of these combined.

Once the foundation is set, desire can come from anything. At the moment it's his hands as I like the control and pleasure they give. That has been sparking my desire lately.

By *ou only live onceMan
12 weeks ago

London

I don't think I have one thing that is consistent across people. Some it will be their eyes; some it will be the way they smile; some it will be that they're wearing. Others it will just be an unknown - like the mythical x-factor.

By *cLovin2Man
12 weeks ago

Reading

"I think it's the chemistry that makes me desire someone. I look and chat with many men I find attractive, but to desire them requires a little bit of lust between the two of us. A beautiful man sat and played his guitar for my eyes only a while ago and the desire I felt in that moment was unbelievable. I need a spark, a connection we share. "

If you heard me play guitar you'd run a mile

Post new Message to Thread