Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Friday? Yay! It's a good morning...

Jump to newest

By *eli OP   Woman
12 weeks ago

Good morning everyone!

I like the morning thread tradition. Simple, bit basic but harmless. Anyway, happy Friday you lovely reader.

How's your weekend looking?

I hope you get through today with no one disturbing your peace.

x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *estYorkshireGentMan
12 weeks ago

Leeds

Morning Meli!

Busy weekend with my daughter this week, all play areas and cinema trips. Hope you’ve got a good one planned!

Hope you and everyone else has a good weekend

By *acktar74Man
12 weeks ago

leeds

Good Morning Meli.

Im hoping for a nice easy day. No rain and an early finish.

If not i will just smile and crack jokes as a day not laughing is a day wasted

By *ittlemissmistressKCouple
12 weeks ago

Southampton

Morning.. my peace was Disturbed around 2am lol...it's going to be a loooonnng day lol

By *ikesEmBigMan
12 weeks ago

Herts

Good morning Meli. No plans this weekend but looking forward nonetheless. Hope you have a fannytastic one yourself x

By *eli OP   Woman
12 weeks ago

"Morning Meli!

Busy weekend with my daughter this week, all play areas and cinema trips. Hope you’ve got a good one planned!

Hope you and everyone else has a good weekend "

Morning Gent!

Oh that sounds so cute! Hope you have a brilliant time at the cinema and you're not too exhausted at the play areas. x

By *r John WickMan
12 weeks ago

The Continental

[Removed by poster at 12/07/24 07:11:49]

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
12 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

It's a quiet pre payday weekend for me this week Meli.

Just one more day in office to get through first. I've decided it's a leopardprint and tiara kind of day, so maybe that will help it pass faster

By *r John WickMan
12 weeks ago

The Continental

Good morning Meli, you delightful, decadent ray of sunshine.

My weekend is filled with family road tripping, so there’ll be lots of car karaoke, air bongos played on the steering wheel, and much munching of tubs of those sucky sweets with the powder on them that cost £28652 a tin from the services.

By *ell GwynnWoman
12 weeks ago

North Yorkshire

Good morning, Meli!

It's a very good morning, indeed. I've had a full night's sleep for the first time in aaaaaaages, and I have many lovely things coming up over the next week. I'm getting quite giddy

Hope your weekend is looking equally marvellous x

By *or-QueeningMan
12 weeks ago

Manchester

"Good morning everyone!

I like the morning thread tradition. Simple, bit basic but harmless. Anyway, happy Friday you lovely reader.

x"

Good morning Meli!

I'm public-facing in my job so there will no doubt be many people disturbing my peace today. However the sun is out so I am going to try to draw some strength from it to top up my energy reserves to get me through to the weekend.

I hope your day is peaceful with at least a touch of filthiness too.

By *eli OP   Woman
12 weeks ago

"Good Morning Meli.

Im hoping for a nice easy day. No rain and an early finish.

If not i will just smile and crack jokes as a day not laughing is a day wasted"

Good morning Jacktar. I have bad news, there's a likelihood of rain as it's basically Autumn now. They've even started selling Halloween mugs in shops now.

Strong agree. Laughter and smiles make the day pass in such a pleasant way.

By *eli OP   Woman
12 weeks ago

"Morning.. my peace was Disturbed around 2am lol...it's going to be a loooonnng day lol"

Well this is utter wank LilK.

You really need super strong earphones. Maybe a spare room? Morning, hope you can nap soon.

By *ayy10Man
12 weeks ago

romford

Morning everyone , hope yous have a good day.

Weekend is looking very chilled.. nothing planned for Saturday but will be definitely watching the euros final on Sunday & hopefully England can bring it home

By *eli OP   Woman
12 weeks ago

"Good morning Meli. No plans this weekend but looking forward nonetheless. Hope you have a fannytastic one yourself x"

I read this a few times because I wasn't sure if my blurry eyed, frizzy tailed self was right. I was.

Fannytastic. Nooo LEB. Nooooo.

But... have a good morning you peculiar man.

By *errocaWoman
12 weeks ago

Shropshire

Good morning Meli.

Very well thank you, I hope you're doing well and have had a lovely sleep.

This weekend is action packed. Looking forward to a lie in on Sunday.

By *eli OP   Woman
12 weeks ago

"It's a quiet pre payday weekend for me this week Meli.

Just one more day in office to get through first. I've decided it's a leopardprint and tiara kind of day, so maybe that will help it pass faster "

Hello Prey my favourite goth princess. (please pretend it's black, not red)

A quiet weekend sounds good, tiara always helps a day pass more quickly. And it's one day closer until I can see your beautiful face again so it's a good one.

By *asterMeliodasMan
12 weeks ago

Near Keith

Good morning! I have to finish implementing a new quest in my game by 5pm, which will be busy but doable, and then I potentially have a social meet tonight!

Don't have much planned for the weekend proper right now besides watching Taskmaster with the wife.

By *eli OP   Woman
12 weeks ago

"Good morning Meli, you delightful, decadent ray of sunshine.

My weekend is filled with family road tripping, so there’ll be lots of car karaoke, air bongos played on the steering wheel, and much munching of tubs of those sucky sweets with the powder on them that cost £28652 a tin from the services. "

A decadent ray of sunshine. Swoon. That's such a lovely way of describing me, thank you!

Oh family road trips are epic, please tell me you've got Swift lined up and ready? Along with some rock obviously.

Good morning Mr Wick, x

By *eli OP   Woman
12 weeks ago

"Good morning, Meli!

It's a very good morning, indeed. I've had a full night's sleep for the first time in aaaaaaages, and I have many lovely things coming up over the next week. I'm getting quite giddy

Hope your weekend is looking equally marvellous x"

Neeeeeeil!

Hey Neil. Hi. Yaaay I'm so happy you've had a good night's sleep, it's wonderful how much better you feel after one.

Are you starting to Tigger? Just a smidgen? Good, you deserve to Tigger so hard you beautiful soul.

By *r John WickMan
12 weeks ago

The Continental

"Good morning Meli, you delightful, decadent ray of sunshine.

My weekend is filled with family road tripping, so there’ll be lots of car karaoke, air bongos played on the steering wheel, and much munching of tubs of those sucky sweets with the powder on them that cost £28652 a tin from the services.

A decadent ray of sunshine. Swoon. That's such a lovely way of describing me, thank you!

Oh family road trips are epic, please tell me you've got Swift lined up and ready? Along with some rock obviously.

Good morning Mr Wick, x"

It might be a bit of a ‘cruel summer’ as we trek down the M40 in the rain. . With a child that’s “a nightmare, dressed like a daydream”

Mostly we’ll be Livin on a prayer that traffic doesn’t scupper our trip to Paradise City,

By (user no longer on site)
12 weeks ago

My ex managed to fuck me off yesterday so I went out. On a school night. I have a feeling I won't be productive at work today.

But I'm off to see inside out 2 tomorrow!

By *ikesEmBigMan
12 weeks ago

Herts

"Good morning Meli. No plans this weekend but looking forward nonetheless. Hope you have a fannytastic one yourself x

I read this a few times because I wasn't sure if my blurry eyed, frizzy tailed self was right. I was.

Fannytastic. Nooo LEB. Nooooo.

But... have a good morning you peculiar man. "

By *ot to giggleWoman
12 weeks ago

Coventry

morning, planning certain house activities this weekend !! Bit of DIY!! hope you have a good one xx

By *cedGemWoman
12 weeks ago

your dreams

Day off today working tomorrow,possible meet on the evening but not holding my breath.

Packing Sunday...holiday Monday ??

By *eli OP   Woman
12 weeks ago

"Good morning everyone!

x

Good morning Meli!

I'm public-facing in my job so there will no doubt be many people disturbing my peace today. However the sun is out so I am going to try to draw some strength from it to top up my energy reserves to get me through to the weekend.

I hope your day is peaceful with at least a touch of filthiness too."

Oh O-F! Morning, can't remember your current username.

I hope your reserves are suitably topped up and you get through to the weekend smiling.

There's always a little bit of filthiness sadly. I'm not even at the feral stage of my cycle yet. Sigh at myself. :D

By *asterMeliodasMan
12 weeks ago

Near Keith

"My ex managed to fuck me off yesterday so I went out. On a school night. I have a feeling I won't be productive at work today.

But I'm off to see inside out 2 tomorrow!"

Hope you enjoy it! The wife and I really liked it. I would say it's slightly below the first one but still a really solid, fun film.

By *or-QueeningMan
12 weeks ago

Manchester

"Good morning everyone!

x

Good morning Meli!

I hope your day is peaceful with at least a touch of filthiness too.

Oh O-F! Morning, can't remember your current username.

I hope your reserves are suitably topped up and you get through to the weekend smiling.

There's always a little bit of filthiness sadly. I'm not even at the feral stage of my cycle yet. Sigh at myself. :D"

Why 'sadly'? I hope you find lovely and extremely hot people in your path when feral Meli is unleashed.

By *hilloutMan
12 weeks ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

It's looking laid back and mundane.

Might pick up my pencils and do some drawing to occupy myself.

12 weeks ago

Morning all

Woke up for the first time since my sinus operation last week not feeling like my head's been heavily inflated from the inside so hopefully a good weekend.

Planning a tryst in the forest today with a guy we haven't met before and have a backup plan with one we see a bit of (hopefully both turn up ) if not I will be stress testing my nose

12 weeks ago

Morning Meli, quiet weekend ahead, but unfortunately a load of sushi to eat (I hate sushi) - a friend who loves it was meant to come round but she cancelled (so maybe the dog can consume it).

By *hagTonightMan
12 weeks ago

From the land of haribos.

Go moning shaggers

By *rimson_RoseWoman
12 weeks ago

Tamworth

Oh I’m so glad it’s Friday after a long week.

I’m off to Libs tonight where I might have to go barefoot as I’ve hurt my knee.

Tomorrow my dad is going to put up my shed. It’ll go wrong and be stressful but we’ll get there eventually.

Sunday I’m free as a bird after pole class so trying to decide what to do.

By *illie HardiganMan
12 weeks ago

Newport/Cardiff

Bore da everyone x

By *obilebottomMan
12 weeks ago

All over

Goodmorning Meli and all. Have a great one whatever you do. Remember, it's the little things and gestures of love and kindness that bring you and give others joy. And don't forget yourself. You need some of that love too, a little treat and a bit of me time.

By *restonguy1981Man
12 weeks ago

preston

It is a superb morning

Home from work and awake for 23 hours straight, chill time and then a couple of hours snooze before cracking on with some projects

Happy friyay people

By *asycouple1971Couple
12 weeks ago

midlands

Morning all

Mr

By *ittlemissmistressKCouple
12 weeks ago

Southampton

"Morning.. my peace was Disturbed around 2am lol...it's going to be a loooonnng day lol

Well this is utter wank LilK.

You really need super strong earphones. Maybe a spare room? Morning, hope you can nap soon. "

And to make matters worse I not only have to go to work having had the rest of the week off my infection has reared its head again

By *eli OP   Woman
12 weeks ago

"Morning everyone , hope yous have a good day.

Weekend is looking very chilled.. nothing planned for Saturday but will be definitely watching the euros final on Sunday & hopefully England can bring it home "

Morning Jay! Chilled can be wonderful can't it? Having that low energy time and pottering. Love a good potter.

Hopefully the game is... not a disappointment.

By *eli OP   Woman
12 weeks ago

"Good morning Meli.

Very well thank you, I hope you're doing well and have had a lovely sleep.

This weekend is action packed. Looking forward to a lie in on Sunday. "

Good morning Berroca! How's your ankle? Mine is healed! And I can wear heels! Yaaay.

Action packed sounds brilliant, keep it injury free though you gorgeous woman you.

By *ensuallover1000Man
12 weeks ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

Good morning, lovely

I have no specific plans this weekend sadly

I’ll binge watch The Boys I think

By *JcuriousCouple
12 weeks ago

Derby

Morning lovely

Finally Friday, it's been a long week with an extra day in the office *groan*

Glad to be WFH today and a nice chilled weekend ahead.

What about you?

Miss S x

By *eli OP   Woman
12 weeks ago

"Morning lovely

What about you?

Miss S x"

I'm skipping but I can be rubbish at abandoning this thread after a certain time and really wanted to wish my favourite ever cheerleader a good morning.

Good morning Miss S!

WFH is the best isn't it? After a busy week I'm loving today.

This weekend... well I'm not sure. Tonight it's horror films, snacks and I'll probably bake some sort of sweet treat. I might have a low energy one as next weekend is going to be brilliantly chaotic and exciting. Hope you enjoy the chilled one, zero hangover and lots of rest.

By *eli OP   Woman
12 weeks ago

"Good morning! I have to finish implementing a new quest in my game by 5pm, which will be busy but doable, and then I potentially have a social meet tonight!

Don't have much planned for the weekend proper right now besides watching Taskmaster with the wife."

Morning Meliodas!

Oh I hope the social goes ahead and it makes you smile, whatever happens. Taskmaster is so good isn't it? Love Greg Davies a possibly unhealthy amount.

By *rispyDuckMan
12 weeks ago

Chinese Takeaway near you

Happy Frisky Friday to you all

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
12 weeks ago

King's Crustacean

Good Morning Meli ,

Wishing you the berry vest of Fridays x

By *ookie46Woman
12 weeks ago

Deepest darkest Peru

Good morning Meli

I’m on my way to London for the central North London social tonight then tomorrow I’m back home for an all day nineties festival. It’s gonna be a mud fest

By *eli OP   Woman
12 weeks ago

"My ex managed to fuck me off yesterday so I went out. On a school night. I have a feeling I won't be productive at work today.

But I'm off to see inside out 2 tomorrow!"

Ms Coyote, ach. No. Fuck your ex. I hope you're doing a bit better today. Yay for Inside Out 2 though!

Anyway, morning you. I really hope your ex doesn't fuck you off and you see minimum one pretty penis today. xx

By *eli OP   Woman
12 weeks ago

"morning, planning certain house activities this weekend !! Bit of DIY!! hope you have a good one xx"

Morning Giggle! House activities can be so fun - had to explain a tip run to a friend as they didn't understand the joy of it.

Hope you do too, and I'll get to meet you soon! x

12 weeks ago

Good morning and happy Friday you lovely lot. Nice chilled weekend for me ahead of my first ever FAB group social next week. Might take this weekend choosing an outfit and drinking myself into a stuper to rid the nerves

By *ongandharderMan
12 weeks ago

Rotherham

Morning hope you all have a great weekend

By *eli OP   Woman
12 weeks ago

"Day off today working tomorrow,possible meet on the evening but not holding my breath.

Packing Sunday...holiday Monday ??"

Oh holiday Monday sounds exciting! I shall keep fingers crossed that you do have a meet. Morning.

By *eli OP   Woman
12 weeks ago

"It's looking laid back and mundane.

Might pick up my pencils and do some drawing to occupy myself."

Chilly, what are you doing in this thread? Thought you hated my morning non-thinky threads.

Anyway, hi, good morning. :D

By *luehairedcumslutCouple
12 weeks ago

St Neots

I just rreeealllly really really can't wait until Sunday when England lift the trophy and bring it home. Keeping the optimism high and alive!!!

By *eli OP   Woman
12 weeks ago

"Morning all

Woke up for the first time since my sinus operation last week not feeling like my head's been heavily inflated from the inside so hopefully a good weekend.

Planning a tryst in the forest today with a guy we haven't met before and have a backup plan with one we see a bit of (hopefully both turn up ) if not I will be stress testing my nose "

Morning Poppin!

Oh, that sounds promising, really hope you're back on your feet very soon. A tryst. What a word. Tryst. Oooft. Love it. I'm actually going to start using that a lot more, always thought it sounded wanky coming from me but you make it sound hot. Fingers crossed there's no need for that back up plan!

By *eli OP   Woman
12 weeks ago

"Morning Meli, quiet weekend ahead, but unfortunately a load of sushi to eat (I hate sushi) - a friend who loves it was meant to come round but she cancelled (so maybe the dog can consume it)."

Morning Phooey!

Sorry to read about your friend cancelling, hope you're okay? Sushi is so delicious, darn it for you not living closer. Hopefully your dog will! Seems an awful waste otherwise. x

By *eli OP   Woman
12 weeks ago

"Go moning shaggers "

Morning Shag! Happy Birthday.

By *JcuriousCouple
12 weeks ago

Derby

"Morning lovely

What about you?

Miss S x

I'm skipping but I can be rubbish at abandoning this thread after a certain time and really wanted to wish my favourite ever cheerleader a good morning.

Good morning Miss S!

WFH is the best isn't it? After a busy week I'm loving today.

This weekend... well I'm not sure. Tonight it's horror films, snacks and I'll probably bake some sort of sweet treat. I might have a low energy one as next weekend is going to be brilliantly chaotic and exciting. Hope you enjoy the chilled one, zero hangover and lots of rest. "

Your too kind

That good morning made me smileeee!

Yes! I much prefer working from home myself. Even better on a Friday too

That sounds lush and thank you, I hope you have a lovely weekend too!

Miss S x

By *eli OP   Woman
12 weeks ago

"Oh I’m so glad it’s Friday after a long week.

Tomorrow my dad is going to put up my shed. It’ll go wrong and be stressful but we’ll get there eventually.

Sunday I’m free as a bird after pole class so trying to decide what to do. "

Good morning Crimson! Sorry to read about the knee injury, are you still able to do pole with it?

Hopefully the shed erection is calm for you. Relaxing. No swearing. You're a better woman than I, I end up doing it myself or hiring people so I don't get irritated.

By *eli OP   Woman
12 weeks ago

"Bore da everyone x"

Bore da Willie! Not Willy. Willie.

By *eli OP   Woman
12 weeks ago

"Good morning and happy Friday you lovely lot. Nice chilled weekend for me ahead of my first ever FAB group social next week. Might take this weekend choosing an outfit and drinking myself into a stuper to rid the nerves "

Hey Heald, I didn't want to not reply to this.

Don't drink yourself in to a stupor this weekend. Please don't.

There are some brilliant, very welcoming and warm people attending the social. I'm also going. We'll come and say hi and you'll soon find that any nervous energy dissipates. These socials aren't scary, not when you're in and talking and thinking why didn't I do this sooner?

It's just a bunch of frisky folk from Fab flirting and frolicking.

I'll see you there. And good morning. x

By *eli OP   Woman
12 weeks ago

"Good morning Meli

I’m on my way to London for the central North London social tonight then tomorrow I’m back home for an all day nineties festival. It’s gonna be a mud fest "

Hey Cookie, morning! Oh the CNL looks fantastic, hope you have a brilliant time. A mud fest for a festival really adds to the ambience doesn't it?

12 weeks ago

Morning all happy Friday everyone

By *rimson_RoseWoman
12 weeks ago

Tamworth

"Oh I’m so glad it’s Friday after a long week.

Sunday I’m free as a bird after pole class so trying to decide what to do.

Good morning Crimson! Sorry to read about the knee injury, are you still able to do pole with it?

Hopefully the shed erection is calm for you. Relaxing. No swearing. You're a better woman than I, I end up doing it myself or hiring people so I don't get irritated. "

Pole yes - but I have an excuse to be one sided for a week

The shed will be a shit show but I am grateful because I’d never manage on my own!

Post new Message to Thread